FINAL ADVICE OF AALA HAZRAT

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(salam)

�You are the innocent flock of Rasoolullah (saw) . There are wolves all around you. Their main aim is to mislead you. They intend to plunge you into fitna. They want to take you to jahanum with them. Protect yourselves from them. Run far away from them, whether, they are deobandi, Raafdhi (shia), naichri, qadiani or chakrelwi. And the newest gandwi fitna that has taken all of them into it. These are all wolves. They are all waiting to snatch your Imaan. Protect your Imaan from their attacks. Huzoor-e-Aqdas (saw) is the Noor of Allah. The Sahaba (ra) attained brightness through Huzoor (saw) . From them, the Taabi�een gained brightness, from them, the Aima-e-Mujtahideen gained brightness. We in turn gained brightness from them and we now request you to receive this brightness from us.�

Take from us, this light. We want this, that you should be brightened through us. This light is this, that you should have true love for Allah and His Rasool (saw) , and that you should respect his beloved servants and you should have true dislike for their enemies. If you find those who even show the slightest disrespect in the Court of Allah and His Rasool (saw) , then no matter how close and beloved to you they are, immediately separate yourselves from them. If you find anyone who utters blasphemy in the Court of the Prophet (saw) , then remove him from within you like you would remove a fly from your milk, even though he may be very respected and close to you.

I have explained this, since I was almost fourteen years old and even now, I am saying the very same thing. Allah will definitely appoint someone for the assistance of the Deen, but I do not know about the one who will come after me and what he will explain to you. It is for this reason that you should listen carefully to what I have said. The (Hujjatullah) evidence on behalf of the Deen of Allah has been established. Now, I will not rise from my grave to come and explain this to you. Those of you that have heard and accepted that which I have said, then for you, there is light and salvation on the last day.� For those who have not accepted, then for you, there is darkness and destruction.

This is the guidance from the Court of Allah and His Rasool�You are the innocent flock of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). There are wolves all around you. Their main aim is to mislead you. They intend to plunge you into fitna. They want to take you to jahanum with them. Protect yourselves from them. Run far away from them, whether, they are deobandi, Raafdhi (shia), naichri, qadiani or chakrelwi. And the newest gandwi fitna that has taken all of them into it. These are all wolves. They are all waiting to snatch your Imaan. Protect your Imaan from their attacks. Huzoor-e-Aqdas (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is the Noor of Allah. The Sahaba attained brightness through Huzoor (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). From them, the Taabi�een gained brightness, from them, the Aima-e-Mujtahideen gained brightness. We in turn gained brightness from them and we now request you to receive this brightness from us.�

Take from us, this light. We want this, that you should be brightened through us. This light is this, that you should have true love for Allah and His Rasool (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), and that you should respect his beloved servants and you should have true dislike for their enemies. If you find those who even show the slightest disrespect in the Court of Allah and His Rasool (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), then no matter how close and beloved to you they are, immediately separate yourselves from them. If you find anyone who utters blasphemy in the Court of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), then remove him from within you like you would remove a fly from your milk, even though he may be very respected and close to you.

I have explained this, since I was almost fourteen years old and even now, I am saying the very same thing. Allah will definitely appoint someone for the assistance of the Deen, but I do not know about the one who will come after me and what he will explain to you. It is for this reason that you should listen carefully to what I have said. The (Hujjatullah) evidence on behalf of the Deen of Allah has been established. Now, I will not rise from my grave to come and explain this to you. Those of you that have heard and accepted that which I have said, then for you, there is light and salvation on the last day.� For those who have not accepted, then for you, there is darkness and destruction.

This is the guidance from the Court of Allah and His Rasool (saw) , which is being presented. Listen and accept. And for those that are not present here, then it is fard upon those who are present to warn and pass (what I have said) over to those that are not present.�

Aala Hazrat (ra) then said, �You people have never caused me any discomfort. You are the ones who did my chores for me. You never allowed me to do my own chores. May Almighty Allah bless all of you with Jaza-e-Khair. I have faith in all of you, that even in my grave, you will not cause me any discomfort. I have forgiven the entire Ahle Sunnat for anything that is due to me. I humbly request that all of you should forgive any shortcomings on my behalf, and it is an obligation upon those present to request those who are not here to forgive any of my shortcomings.�

, which is being presented. Listen and accept. And for those that are not present here, then it is fard upon those who are present to warn and pass (what I have said) over to those that are not present.�

Aala Hazrat (ra) then said, �You people have never caused me any discomfort. You are the ones who did my chores for me. You never allowed me to do my own chores. May Almighty Allah bless all of you with Jaza-e-Khair. I have faith in all of you, that even in my grave, you will not cause me any discomfort. I have forgiven the entire Ahle Sunnat for anything that is due to me. I humbly request that all of you should forgive any shortcomings on my behalf, and it is an obligation upon those present to request those who are not here to forgive any of my shortcomings.�

• 2 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا