Right of Syyed

SitaraGroup

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(salam)

(bis)

(salam)

I have a question and I will be grateful if you could very kindly guide me with reference to "Quran" and Hadith" only!

The question is; Zakaat, Sadqaat, Khairaat etc are only meant/permissible to non-syyed community to the person who is poor/needy, having no source of income and/or impairment of any organ of his/her body can receive Sadkaat, Zakawat, Kahiraat if he/she is non-syed.

But all these things are absolutely "Haraam" on Syyed. If so, i would quote a example; if Syyed become needy "Mohtaaj" or he/she cannot have power to earn money, in that case, what his/her right.

Is islam orders some obligatory precaution to non-syyed to pay something to Syyed? Is there any provision in "Quran" and "Hadith" about the right of Syyed?

Any body earlier guided/told us about any such provision for Syyed?

Any implementation of any such Quranic or Hadith' order in our life for Syyed?

Because, the Allah, almighty says in His holy Book "Quran-e-Majeed" that He would have never made this earth, skies etc (say everything) if he had not created the Muhammad (May Allah Peace Be Upon Him and His Family). So I have a firm believe that me and rest of the word (all the previous, existing and future nations) is feeding the "Sadka" of "Muhammad and His Aaal (Family) (May Allah Peace Be Upon Him and His Family) from Allah, the almighty.

So as per natural justice, there must be some right for Syyed if he/she is "Mohtaaj" because, if there is no provision in Islam in such circumstances for Syyed, then Syyed cannot survive and will die if he/she is hungry or "Mohtaaj" and in that condition we will simply say "aap ko to na sadka lagta hai na khairaat, or na zakaat, hum aap ke liye kuch nahi kar saktay kyon ke ye sub aap par haraam hai". Then where he/she will go for survival.

Waiting anxiously for answer from all of you!!

Abdul Rauf

Edited by Umm-e-Anwaar Raza
Please Don't Share Your Personal Info,e-mail,cell# etc Here

Brother Abdul Rauf Bhai. Allah ne har kisam ka sadka zakat etc Ahal-e-Bait or Aal-e-Muhammad ((saw)) par haraam kya hai. Kyon ki sadka or zakat hamaray maal ki mel (filth) hai jis ke ada karnay se maal paak ho jata hai. Isi liye Aal-e-Muhammad ((saw)) par ye cheezen haraam hain. Magar Imam Malik (ra) ka farmaan hai ke Syyed ko aap Khumas de sakte hain. Khumas ke baray main mazeed information ke baray main aap ko aagah karnay ki koshish karon gi

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا