Blessing of Shab-e-Bara'at

سگِ عطار

تجویز کردہ جواب

<P dir=rtl style="direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: center" align=center><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: red">اَلْحَمْدُ ﷲ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ ط وَالصَّلاَةُ وَالسَّلاَمُ عَلٰى سَيِّدِ الْمُرْسَلِيْنْ ط <SPAN> </SPAN>اَمَّابَعْدُ! فَاَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطٰنِ الرَّجِيْمْ ط بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْم ْط</SPAN></B><B><SPAN lang=EN-GB dir=ltr style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: red"></SPAN></B></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: center" align=center><B><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="font-size: 13pt; color: red"></SPAN></B></P><BR>

<P style="font-size: 24pt; color: lime; text-align: center; font-variant: small-caps" align=center><SPAN style="color: red">Blessings of Shab-e-Bara'at</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: center" align=center><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB>written by: Shaikh-e-Tareeqat, Ameer-e-AhleSunnat, founder of Dawat-e-Islami, Hazrat'e Moulana Abu Bilal </SPAN></I><B><SPAN style="color: green">Muhammad Ilyas Attar</SPAN></B><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB> Qadiri Razavi Ziya'ee </SPAN></I><B><SUP><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl>ﺩﺍﻣﺖﺑﺮﻛﺎﺗﻬﻢﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻴﻪ</SPAN></SUP></B><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB></SPAN></I></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Regarding Sha'baan-ul-Mu'azzam, The Holy Prophet </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> has said, 'Sha'baan is my month and Ramadhaan is Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> month.'</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: right" align=right><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="font-size: 9pt; color: #339966">(Al Jamia-us-Sagheer, Hadith No. 4779)</SPAN></I></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Names of the people who are going to die:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> Sayyidatuna Aisha Siddiqa </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهَا</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> says: "The Holy Prophet </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> would fast during all of Sha'baan-ul-Mu'azzam." She </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهَا</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> says, "I said, 'Oh Messenger of Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل و </SPAN></B><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>! Do you prefer fasting in Sha'baan-ul-Mu'azzam as compared to other months?' The Holy Prophet </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> replied, 'Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> writes the names of all the people who will die in that year and I wish that at the time of me leaving this world, I be in the state of fasting.'"<SPAN>        </SPAN></SPAN><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="font-size: 9pt; color: #339966">(Musnad-e-Abu Ya'laa, V4, P277, Hadith No. 4890)</SPAN></I></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Delicate decision:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> My Dear Islamic Brothers! The fifteenth of Sha'baan-ul-Mu'azzam is indeed very delicate! Who knows what will be written in our fortune. Ah! Sometimes a person is negligent and who knows what is written for him. It is stated in Ghunya-tut-Talibeen, 'The shroud of many people is washed and ready but the people who are going to wear that shroud are wandering around in the markets, there are many people whose graves have been dug and are ready but they are lost in happiness, some people be laughing even though the time of their destruction is close, many people are busy building houses but they die before the construction is complete.'<SPAN>                 </SPAN></SPAN><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="font-size: 9pt; color: #339966">(Ghunya-tut-Talibeen, V1, P251)</SPAN></I></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Generosity upon the sinners:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> My Dear Islamic Brothers! Shab-e-Bara'at is a very important night because who knows what will be written in their destiny. Therefore this night should not be spent in negligence. Mercy falls in abundance on this night. In this blessed night, Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> forgives more people from the nation of The Holy Prophet </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=AR-SA><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> </SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB>than the amount of hair on the goats of 'Bani Kalb'. It is narrated in books that the tribe of 'Bani Kalb' had more goats than any other tribe in Arabia. However, there are still some unfortunate people who will not get forgiven on Shab-e-Bara'at meaning the night of freedom. Hujja-tul-Islam Hazrat'e Sayyiduna Imam Muhammad Ghazali </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> says, (1) An alcoholic, (2) an adulterer, (3) the one who disobeys his parents, (4) the one who breaks relations, (5) the one who creates trouble and (6) the one who tells tales will not be forgiven on this night. In one narration, the person who creates trouble has been replaced with the one who makes pictures. </SPAN><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="font-size: 9pt; color: #339966">(Mukashifa-tul-Quloob, P304, Dar-ul-Kutbul Ilmia Beirut)</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=EN-GB> Similarly, a wizard, a magician, the person who keeps his shalwaar or tehband below his ankles due to pride, the one who creates trouble between two Muslims and the one who has malice in his heart for another Muslim will not be forgiven on this night. Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> forbid, if any Muslims are committing any of these or any other sins, they should repent sincerely and fulfil any persons rights before Shab-e-Bara'at.</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">The fast of the fifteenth of Sha'baan:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> Hazrat'e Sayyiduna Ali </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> narrates that The Holy Prophet </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> said, 'When the night of the fifteenth arrives, stay standing (in worship) and fast during the day because from sunset, Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=AR-SA><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> </SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB>looks down at the earth from the sky and says: Is there anyone that's seeks my forgiveness so that I may forgive him! Is there anyone that seeks my sustenance so that I may provide it to him! Is there anyone with problems so that I may remove them! Is there anyone like this! Is there anyone like this! And He </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> says this until sunrise.'</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: right" align=right><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="font-size: 9pt; color: #339966">(Sunan ibn-e-majah, V2, P160, Hadith No. 1388)</SPAN></I></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Important note:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> The record of deeds is changed on Shab-e-Bara'at therefore if possible, try and fast on the fourteenth of Sha'baan-ul-Mu'azzam so that the last day of your record of deeds has a fast written on it. Stay in the Masjid after Salaa-tul-Asr on the fourteenth of Sha'baan with the intention of Nafli (voluntary) I'tikaaf so that the last moments of your record of deeds has I'tikaaf written in it and the beginning of Shab-e-Bara'at will begin in the merciful atmosphere of the Masjid.</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Safeguard from magic for the whole year:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> On the fifteenth night of Sha'baan, get seven leaves from a berry tree, boil them in water and perform ghusl with that water (adding plain water if needed). In'shaa-Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> you will be saved from magic all year round.<SPAN>                                 </SPAN></SPAN><I><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="font-size: 9pt; color: #339966">(Islami zindagi, P113, Maktaba Islami, Markaz-ul-Auliya Lahore)</SPAN></I></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Six nafl after Maghrib:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> To read six nafl after the fardh and sunnats etc. is one of the practices of the pious </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">ﺭﺣﻤﻬﻢﺍﷲ</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>. After reading the fardh and sunnats etc, read six rak'ats of nafl in sets of two. Before reading the first two rak'ats, say: 'Oh Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>! With the blessing of these two rak'ats, grant me a good long life.' Before the second two rak'ats, say: 'Oh Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>! With the blessing of these two rak'ats, save me from any problems.' Before the third two rak'ats, say: 'Oh Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>! With the blessing of these two rak'ats, do not make me needy of anyone apart from yourself.' After every two rak'ats, recite Sura' Ikhlaas twenty one times or Sura' Yaseen once but if possible try and recite them both. It is also possible that one Islamic brother recites Sura' Yaseen while the rest listen. Keep in mind that the other brother(s) do not read along. In'shaa-Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN> you will have piles of good deeds just as the night begins. After each Sura' Yaseen, recite the Dua of Sha'baan.</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Madani requests of Sag-e-Madina:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> Alhamdu-Lillah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>! It is my habit to read six nafl and to do tilawat every year. This form of worship after Maghrib is voluntary. It is not fardh or Wajib and there is no restriction in Sharia' about nawafil and tilawat after Maghrib therefore if possible, each Islamic brother should organise this in their local Masjid and gain good deeds in abundance. Islamic sisters should read these nawafil at home. To gain the happiness of Allah and His Messenger </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">عَزَّوَجَل و</SPAN></B><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt"> </SPAN></B><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>, participate in your local <B>Dawat-e-Islami</B> Ijtima on a weekly basis, travel in the <B>Madani Qafilay</B> and to become a well mannered Muslim, act upon the <B>Madani In'aamaat</B> and fill in the card on a daily basis. For further information and for the Dua of Sha'baan, obtain the booklet 'Prophet </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>'s month' from any branch of Maktaba-tul-Madina.</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: justify"><B><SPAN style="font-size: 14pt; color: red; font-family: 'copperplate gothic bold'; font-variant: small-caps">Dua-e-Attar:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-GB> Oh Allah </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 13pt">عَزَّوَجَل</SPAN></B><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB><SPAN dir=ltr></SPAN>! Whoever distributes at least 15 copies of this pamphlet or hangs it in an appropriate place, make him successful in both worlds.</SPAN></P><BR>

<P style="text-align: right" align=right><SPAN style="color: green"><B><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 14pt">آﻣﻴﻦﺑﺠﺎﻩﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲﺍﻻﻣﻴﻦ </SPAN></B><B><SUP><SPAN lang=AR-SA dir=rtl style="font-size: 17pt; font-family: 'arabic transparent'">صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم</SPAN></SUP></B></SPAN></P>

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا