What is this/yeh kia hai

Fatah-Momin

تجویز کردہ جواب

Allah (swt]) visit Hz.Fatima(ra) to bless Hz.Hussein(ra)

It reads:

"My father narrated to me, from Sa'd b. Abdullah, from Muhammad b. Issa from Muhammad b. Sinaan, from Abu Sa'eed al-Qammaat, from Ibn Abi Ya'foor, from Abu Abdullah [as] saying:

While the Messenger of Allah was in the quarter of Fatimah and al-Hussain on his lap, he cried and fell down to prostration. He then said: O Fatimah daughter of Muhammad, the Most Exalted High, appeared to me in this house of yours, in this very hour, in the best form and finest shape, and said to me: O Muhammad, do you like al-Hussain? Upon which I said:

O Lord, (he is) the comfort of my eye, my garden and the fruit of my heart, and the skin above my eye (eye lid).

He then said to me: O Muhammad, and He placed His Hand on the head of al-Hussain [as]: Blessed he is, upon him is my blessings, prayers, mercy and pleasure, and may my resentment, curse, anger, affliction, disgrace and torture be on (him) who kills him, holds an enmity for him, stands against him, and agress him. Lo he is the Master of martyrs of the formers and laters, in this life and the hereafter, and he is the Master of "ALL" the youth in paradise collectively. Yet his father is better than him. Relay to him my greeting, and give him the glad tiding that he shall be the banner of guidance, and a lighthouse for my friends (awilyaa'), the keeper and a witness over my creation, the holder of my knowledge and my evidence (Hujjah) over the inhabitants of heavens and earths and over the Jinn and humans"

Shia claim Allah (swt) has hand like humans [maazallah]

Name of the Book : The Complete Visitation

post-25-1222213728_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا