A View on Dawate Islami by Subhani Miyan

Minhaj Attari

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Sajada Nasheen of Khanqah Aaliya Razwiyya Hazrat Allama Maulana Subhan Raza Subhani Miyan (Breilly Shareef)

Instructed

A small number of years ago we saw the creation of Dawateislami. The mission of this Jamaat is not limited to just Preaching (Tableegh), In fact Dawateislami is working worldwide day and night for the spread of Islam. To act upon and spread the Beliefs of the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat is the main mission of Dawat-e-Islami. Centers of Dawateislami have been established in many countries of the World and many are in the process of being set up.

I appeal to all Muslims and especially the Scholars and Imams of Masaajids to co operate with Dawateislami. I pray to Allah that through the Waseela of the Prophet, that He grants the Ameer of Dawateislami and the people of Dawat-e-Islami the blessings of this life and the life here after, and I pray that Allah keeps Dawateislami successful in their mission and grants them the ability to follow the footsteps of the Pious Scholars of the Past. Ameen Bi Jahin Nabil Ameen

• 8 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا