A Woman Who Challenged Tyrany!

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Kya Deen e Mustafa Ko Jagaaya Hussain Nay

Karbal Mein Sara Kumba Lutaaya Hussain Nay

Aisa Namaaz e Ishq Ka Sajdah Adaa Kiyaa

Sar Koh Jhukaa Kay Arsh Hilaaya Hussain Nay!!!!!

I Pray that you are all in the best state of health and Imaan, Ameen!

I have taken the following passage out of the book: You Can Be The Happiest Woman In The World cheesy.gif

The past is gone and the hope for future is still unknown. All you have is the present.

Look at the texts of Islam, the Quraan Shareef and Sunnat. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala, praises righteous and believing women. He Subhanahu wa Ta'ala says:

And Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has set forth an example for those who believe: the wife of Firawn (Pharaoh), when she said: “My Lord! Build for me a home with you in Paradise, and save me from Firawn (Pharaoh) and his work, and save me from the people who are Zalimun (Polytheists, wrongdoers and disbelievers in Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)(Quraan Shareef 66:11)

Think about how Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala made this woman – Asiyah Radi Allahu anha- a living example for believing men and women, a clear symbol for everyone who wants to be guided and follow the ways of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala in life. How wise this woman was, when she sought a home with the Lord and put that above her worldly interests. She freed herself from the control of the Kaafir (Disbeliever) tyrant Pharaoh and refused to live in his palace with his servants and courtiers, and with all its luxuries.

She sought a better home that was more lasting and more beautiful, with the Lord of the Worlds, amidst gardens and rivers, in a seat of truth (i.e. Paradise), near the Omnipotent King (Allah, the One, the All-Blessed, the Most High, the Owner of Majesty and Honour) (Quraan Shareef 54:55)

She was a great woman whose ambition and sincerity led her to speak the word of truth and faith against her tyrant husband. She was tortured for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala but she ultimately earned a home with the Lord of the Worlds, and Allah the Exalted, made her an example for every believing man and woman until the Hour comes, and He Subhanahu wa Ta'ala praised her in His Subhanahu wa Ta'ala book, recording her name and commending her deeds, and condemning her husband who deviated from the right path on earth,

“Be optimistic, even if you are in the eye of the storm.”

Fi Aminillah

Wa'alaykum 'Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

• 5 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا