Martyrdom Was Well-Known

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

The martyrdom of Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu was well known since his childhood. His blessed parents and many companions knew that one day he would be sacrificed and receive the highest degree of martyrdom.

The wife of Hazrat Abbas, Hazrat Ummul Fadhl RadiyAllahu Anhum says, ‘One day I visited RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. I saw Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu sitting in his blessed lap and noticed the constant flow of tears from the eyes of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. I pleaded, May my parents be sacrificed upon you Ya RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, what is the matter?’ He replied:

‘Jibraeel came to me and informed that one day my Ummah will kill this son of mine.’ Ummul Fadhl enquired, ‘will they kill Imam Hussain?’ RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam confirmed, ‘Yes, and Jibraeel even gave me the sand of the field where he will be martyred.’ [Mishkat]

Hazrat Anas RadiyAllahu Anhu reports that the Angel of rain asked permission of Allah Ta’ala to pay his respects to RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. When he arrived he saw Imam Hussain sat in the lap of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam who was cuddling and kissing him. The Angel enquired, ‘Hussain is most dear to you? Your Ummah will one day kill him. If you wish I can show you the field where he will be sacrificed.’ The Angel then got some sand from the field which Ummul Mu’mineen Hazrat Umme Salma RadiyAllahu Anha set aside in a safe place. In one narration it states that RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam handed over the sand to Hazrat Umme Salma RadiyAllahu Anha and prophesised, ‘O Umme Salma, when this sand turns into blood then be certain that my son Hussain has been martyred.’ Hazrat Umme Salma says, ‘I stored the sand in a bottle and saw that on the day Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu was martyred, it turned to blood.’

Hazrat Sha’bi reports that at the time of the war of Siffin, he and Hazrat Ali RadiyAllahu Anhu passed through the plains of Karbala. At the banks of river Euphrates, Hazrat Ali stopped and enquired as to the name of the place. People said that it was called Karbala. As soon as he heard the word ‘Karbala’, a river of tears began to flow from his eyes which drenched the area around him. Then he said, ‘Once I came to RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam and saw tears in his eyes. I enquired the reason for it and he replied, ‘Jibraeel just came to me and informed me…:

My son Hussain will be martyred at the banks of river Euphrates at a place called Karbala and he even showed me the sand from there.’ [Khutbaat e Muharram]

My beloved Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam’s beloved devotees, it is clear from the above narrations that RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam prophesised the martyrdom of Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu right from his childhood. Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Fatima RadiyAllahu Anhum along with other members of family and companions knew that Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu would one day be killed and even knew where. But none of them prayed or requested RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam to pray for Imam Hussain to be protected from this calamity. This is because they were aware that Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu would be tested and it was more appropriate to pray for steadfastness in trials, rather than to be spared from it.

Durood Zinda Hai Apna Salam Zinda Hai

Khuda K Saath Mohammad Ka Naam Zinda Hai

Tumhara To Koi Murda Bhi Ab Nahi Koi

Humein Hai Fakher K Humara Imam Zinda Hai.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا