Punishments for Women!

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Kya Deen e Mustafa Ko Jagaaya Hussain Nay

Karbal Mein Sara Kumba Lutaaya Hussain Nay

Aisa Namaaz e Ishq Ka Sajdah Adaa Kiyaa

Sar Koh Jhukaa Kay Arsh Hilaaya Hussain Nay!!!!!

I Pray that you are all well and in the best state of Imaan, Ameen!

Hazrat Ali Radi Allahu anhu said that once he and Bibi Fatima Radi Allahu anha went to visit Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam. Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam was weeping. They inquired the reason that had made them Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallamweep. He Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam replied: "On the night of the Ascension (Miraaj Shareef), I saw the punishments being given to some women, today I was remembering those scenes. This is why I am worried". They Radi Allahu anhu asked, "Please tell us what did you see?" He Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam replied: "I saw a woman hanging by her hair and her brain was boiling. (This was the punishment of that woman who did not hide her hair by covering her head from men). I saw one woman hanging by her tongue with her hands tied against her back. (She used to hurt her husband's feelings by her tongue i.e. speaking). I saw one woman with both her hands and feet tied towards her forehead; and snakes and scorpions were attacking her. (She used to go out of her house without the permission of her husband and she did not clean up herself properly by taking a shower after menses and child birth bleeding). (Those women who use nail polish should learn a lesson from this. Keep in mind! Nail polish sticks to the surface of the nail hence, ablution and bath is not made.) One woman was eating her own flesh and there was fire burning under her. (She used to dress up and apply make-up in order to attract attention of males and she used to speak bad about people behind their backs). One woman was seen having her body being cut by a scissor made out of fire. (This was the punishment for showing her body and private parts to other men). One woman had a face of pig and the body of a donkey, and she was being punished in different styles. (She used to tell lies and make false accusations). There was a woman who looked like a dog, snakes and scorpions were entering into her front-side and coming out from her backside. And angels were hitting her with a hammer made up of fire. (She used to have an attitude problem towards her husband).

Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Astaghfirullah!

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala protect us all, Ameen!

Gunnaon ki addath chura mere Maulah

Mujhay naik insaan banna mere Maulah, Ameen!

Fi Aminillah

Wa'alaykum 'Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا