CLOTHES FROM JANNAH

Ayaz.Sayyad

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH

It is narrated that on the night of Eid, Imam Hasan and Imam Hussain came to their mother and said, ‘Tomorrow is Eid and all the children in Madinah will be dressed up in new clothes. Will the grandchildren of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam not wear new clothes?’ Hazrat Fatima RadiyAllahu Anha was filled with emotions upon hearing the requests from her children and she promised them that they would wear new clothes. Hazrat Fatima, the leader of the women of Paradise prayed Salaah, and then raised her hands to the Lord of the Worlds and requested, ‘O Allah! I have promised my children and now I leave it up to You to fulfil my promise.’

Just then she heard a knock on the door. Hazrat Fatima enquired, ‘Who is it?’ ‘The tailor of the family of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam has brought some new clothes for his children’ replied the voice from outside. Sayyidah Fatima dressed the children in them the next morning. When RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam arrived he asked, ‘Do you know where the clothes were from and who brought them?’ ‘O Father! I don’t know, please tell me’ replied Hazrat Fatima. RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam said, ‘That was Jibraeel who got the clothes from Jannah upon the order from Allah Ta’ala.’

[Raudhtus Shuhda]

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا