Seven people will be shaded by ALLAH Subhanahu

Ayaz.Sayyad

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Seven people will be shaded by ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala under His Shade...

The Beloved Prophet Muhammed Mustafa Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said,

"Seven people will be shaded by ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala under His Shade on the Day (of Judgment) when there will be no Shade except His Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. They are:

(1) A just ruler;

(2) A young man who has been brought up in the worship of ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala, (i.e. worship ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala(Alone) sincerely from his childhood),

(3) A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);

(4) Two persons who love each other only for ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala`s Sake and they meet and part in ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala`s Cause only;

(5) A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: ‘I am afraid of ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala’;

(6) A person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) A person who remembers ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 2.504

Narrated by Hazrat Abu Huraira Radi Allahu anhu

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا