The Reward For Loving Hazoor e Paak!

Ayaz.Sayyad

تجویز کردہ جواب

Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I pray that you are all well and in the best state of Imaan, Ameen!

Anas Radi Allahu anhu said that a man came to Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam and asked, ''When will the Last Hour come, Messenger of Allah?'', He Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, ''What have you prepared for it?'' He replied, ''I have not prepared a lot of prayer or fasting or charity for it, but I love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and His Subhanahu wa Ta'ala Messenger.'' Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, ''You will be with the one you love.''

(Bukhari Shareef)

Safwan ibn Qudama Radi Allahu anhu said, ''I did Hijra to the Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam and went to him and said, ''Messenger of Allah, give me your hand.'' So He Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam gave me His Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam hand. I said, ''Messenger of Allah, I love you.'' He Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, ''A man is with the one he loves.''

(Tirmizi Shareef and Nas'ai) Abdullah ibn Masud Radi Allahu anhu, Abu Musa al Ashari Radi Allahu anhu and Anas Radi Allahu anhu related this statement from Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam, and Abu Dharr Radi Allahu anhu also has something to the same effect.

Hazrat Ali Radi Allahu anhu said that Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam took Hasan Radi Allahu anhu and Husain Radi Allahu anhu by the hand and said, ''Whoever loves me and loves these two and their father and mother will have the same degree as me on the Day of Rising.''

(Tirmizi Shareef)

It is related that a man came to the Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam and said, ''Messenger of Allah, I love you more than my family and my possessions. I remember you and I cannot wait until I can come and look at you. I remember that I will die and you will die and I know that when you enter the Garden, you will be raised up with the Prophets. When I enter it, I will not see you.'' Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala then revealed, ''Whoever obeys Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and the Messenger, will be with those whom Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has blessed: the Prophets, the men of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And such people are the best of company!'' (Quraan Shareef 4:68) Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam called the man and recited the verses to him.

(Tabrani)

In another Hadees Shareef we find, “A man was with the Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam, looking at him without turning away. Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallamasked, ''What is wrong with you?'' He replied, “My father and mother be your ransom! I enjoy looking at you. On the Day of Rising, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will raise you up because of His Subhanahu wa Ta'ala high estimation of you!'' Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala then sent down the verse mentioned above.

In the Hadees Shareef of Anas Radi Allahu anhu, Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, ''Whoever loves me will be with me in the Garden.''

(Isfahani)

Subhanallah! Allah Hu Akbar!

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala illuminate my heart and your heart with the love of Rasoolallah Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam, Ameen Summaameen!

Fi Aminillah

Wa'alaykum 'Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا