Ayaz.Sayyad

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH

[40.Surah Momin : Ayah 60]

"And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will answer you."

[2.Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 186]

"And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way."

[27.Surah Naml : Ayah 62]

"Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and He will make you successors in the earth. Is there a god with Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala? Little is it that you mind!"

[7.Surah Al-Ar'af]

Ayah 55:"Call on your Lord humbly and secretly; surely He does not love those who exceed the limits."

Ayah 56:"And call on Him fearing and hoping; surely the mercy of Allah is nigh to those who do good (to others)."

Ayah 205:"And remember your Lord within yourself humbly and fearing and in a voice not loud in the morning and the evening and be not of the heedless ones."

Dua's of Some Prophets

[21.Surah Al-Anbiyaa]

Dua of Hazrat Ayub (Alaihi Salaam)

Ayahs 83-84:

"And Ayub, when he cried to his Lord, (saying): Harm has afflicted me, and Thou art the most Merciful of the merciful."

"Therefore We responded to him and took off what harm he had, and We gave him his family and the like of them with them: a mercy from Us and a reminder to the worshippers."

Dua of Hazrat Yunus (Alaihi Salaam)

Ayahs 87-88:

"And Yunus, when he went away in wrath, so he thought that We would not straiten him, so he called out among afflictions: There is no god but Thou, glory be to Thee; surely I am of those who make themselves to suffer loss."

"So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers."

Dua of Hazrat Zakariya (Alaihi Salaam)

Ayahs 89-90:

"And Zakariya, when he cried to his Lord: O my Lord leave me not alone; and Thou art the best of inheritors."

"So We responded to him and gave him Yahya and made his wife fit for him; surely they used to hasten, one with another In deeds of goodness and to call upon Us, hoping and fearing and they were humble before Us."

JazakAllah Khairun

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا