Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ahmed_

questions to Dar ul Ifta Ahlesunnat

16 posts in this topic

(salam)

My name is Anwar Fazil form Karachi. I have sent two questions on Monday and today is Friday 27th Feb. I m still waiting for my replies from the Mufti Sahab

How long I have to wait???

fi-aman:

to which website did you sent the question? to dawateislami.net or faizaneattar.net?

Questions take time... Believe me I had to wait one month or a little more to a question I asked to Dar ul Iftaa Ahle Sunnat, and on the other hand I asked 10 questions and the next week I received all the answers within a week. It is all your luck!

My name is Anwar Fazil form Karachi. I have sent two questions on Monday and today is Friday 27th Feb. I m still waiting for my replies from the Mufti Sahab

How long I have to wait???

I had to wait a week. InshaAllah you will get a reply next sometime.

to which website did you sent the question? to dawateislami.net or faizaneattar.net?

Questions take time... Believe me I had to wait one month or a little more to a question I asked to Dar ul Iftaa Ahle Sunnat, and on the other hand I asked 10 questions and the next week I received all the answers within a week. It is all your luck!

I sent my question to Dar ul Ifta AhleSunnat (http://dawateislami.net/services/askimam/urdu/udefault.aspx)

Don't worry about it its maybe because of the question. If its straight forward it will get answered straight away, if not then it will take time. There are also other factors, like how many questions have been sent in that week. They may get 1 question in a certain week and 10 in the other.

(bis)

(saw)

yes brother..........i wud suggest u to wait...........sabar ka phal meetha.......!!

n if u cant wait anymore.......then plz rephrase ur question.......ask it in clear words........u'll soon get the reply INSHA ALLAH (azw)

I m still waiting for the reply of my question??? why its too late? can anyone tell me about it? Is there any way to get answer early? How long I have to wait still?

Kya hamary nabi (saw) ka janaza hoa tha

Reply zaror karna

Kitab Seerat-e-Mustafa  (saw)  Say :

جنازہ تیار ہوا تو لوگ نماز جنازہ کے لئے ٹوٹ پڑے۔ پہلے مردوں نے پھر عورتوں نے پھر بچوں نے نماز جنازہ پڑھی۔ جنازہ مبارکہ حجرہ مقدسہ کے اندر ہی تھا۔ باری باری سے تھوڑے تھوڑے لوگ اندر جاتے تھے اور نماز پڑھ کر چلے آتے تھے لیکن کوئی امام نہ تھا۔ (4)(مدارج النبوۃ ج۲ ص۲۴۰ و ابن ماجہ ص۱۱۸ باب ذکر و فاتہ)

4۔۔۔۔۔۔سنن ابن ماجہ،کتاب الجنائز،باب ذکروفاتہ ودفنہ،الحدیث:۱۶۲۸،ج۲،ص۲۸۴،۲۸۵

1 person likes this

Kitab Seerat-e-Mustafa  (saw)  Say :

جنازہ تیار ہوا تو لوگ نماز جنازہ کے لئے ٹوٹ پڑے۔ پہلے مردوں نے پھر عورتوں نے پھر بچوں نے نماز جنازہ پڑھی۔ جنازہ مبارکہ حجرہ مقدسہ کے اندر ہی تھا۔ باری باری سے تھوڑے تھوڑے لوگ اندر جاتے تھے اور نماز پڑھ کر چلے آتے تھے لیکن کوئی امام نہ تھا۔ (4)(مدارج النبوۃ ج۲ ص۲۴۰ و ابن ماجہ ص۱۱۸ باب ذکر و فاتہ)

4۔۔۔۔۔۔سنن ابن ماجہ،کتاب الجنائز،باب ذکروفاتہ ودفنہ،الحدیث:۱۶۲۸،ج۲،ص۲۸۴،۲۸۵

نماز جنازہ ہوئی یا نہیں؟.jpg

1 person likes this