Enlightened Morning

Attari26

تجویز کردہ جواب

Whoever reads Durood Shareef ten times, Allah عَزَّوَجَل sends one hundred mercies upon him.

(at’targheeb wat’tarheeb, V2, P322)

صَلُّوْا عَلَى الْحَبيْبْ صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلٰى مُحَمَّدْ

As soon as the month of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef arrives, the atmosphere fills with happiness. The lovers of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّمbecome full of excitement. Whether he is old or young, every true Muslim is thinking:

nisaar teri chahal pahal par hazaar eidain rabi-ul-awwal

siwa’ai iblees ke jahan mein sabhi to khushian mana rahay hain

When the universe was covered in the darkness of disbelief and idolatry, a light shone in Makka-e-Mukarrama in the house of Sayyidatuna Amina رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهَا which lit up the entire universe. When people were waiting in anticipation, The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّمwas sent as a mercy to all the Worlds.

mubarak ho ke khata-mul-mursaleen صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّمtashreef la’ai aa’ai

janaab-e-rehma-tul-lilaalameen صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم tashreef lai aa’ai

Enlightened Morning

The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم arrived on this earth on the 12th of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef at the time of dawn. As soon as he arrived, the helpless, depressed and wanderers had their lives turned upside down and into an ‘enlightened morning’.

musalmaano subh-e-baharan Mubarak

wo barsaatay anwaar sarkaar صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم aa’ai

Miracles

As soon as Allah عَزَّوَجَل Noor صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم arrived on this earth, the dark clouds of oppression and disbelief disappeared. An earthquake struck Iran and fourteen spikes fell off the palace of the king. A flame which had been burning continuously for one thousand years was extinguished. River ‘sava’ became dry. The Ka’ba began to sway and idols fell face first.

teri aamad thi ke baitullah mujray mein jhuka

teri haibat thi ke har buth thar thara kar gir gaya

There is no doubt in the fact that The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم arrived as a mercy and indeed that day is a day of happiness when a mercy is sent by Allah عَزَّوَجَل. Allah عَزَّوَجَل says in the Holy Qur’an, Para 11, Surah Yunus, Verse 58:

Say- you, 'only Allah’s' grace and only His mercy, on it therefore let them rejoice. That is better than all their wealth.

Allahu-Akbar! To celebrate upon receiving Allah عَزَّوَجَل blessing is commanded by the Holy Qur’an and can there be a greater mercy than the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم? It is clearly stated in the Holy Qur’an, Para 17, Surah Al-Ambiya, Verse 107:

And We sent you not, but a mercy for all worlds.

Greater night than Shab-e-Qadr

Hazrat’e Sayyiduna Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlvi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, ‘Indeed, the night The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was born is better than Shab-e-Qadr because on this night The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was born and Shab-e-Qadr was given to The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. The night which is blessed because of the arrival of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم is better than that night which is blessed because of the descent of the angels.

(maa sabata bis’sunna, P289)

Eid of Eids

Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل! The 12th of Rabi-un-Noor is the Eid of Eids for Muslims. Indeed, if the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم did not arrive in this world, there would be no Eid and no Shab-e-Bara’at, so much so that everything we have is because of the dust of the feet of the life of the universe, the mercy to the worlds, the beloved of Allah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم.

wo jo na thay to kuch na thaa, wo jo na hoon to kuch na ho

jaan hain wo jahaan ki, jaan hai to jahaan hai

Abu Lahab and the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

After the death of Abu Lahab, some people of his family saw him in a pitiful state and asked him as to what had happened. He replied, ‘I have received no happiness after leaving you but I receive water through my index finger because by using this finger I freed my slave girl suwaibah.

(Bukhari, V1, P153, Hadith No. 5101)

Muslims and the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

Concerning this narration, Sayyiduna Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlvi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه states, in this event there is great evidence for those who celebrate the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and spend their wealth on this occasion. (When Abu Lahab, who was a strong disbeliever, received the news of the blessed birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, he freed his slave girl suwaibah and because of this he was rewarded, so imagine how much reward that Muslim will get who spends his wealth with full happiness on this occasion. However, it is important that the Milad gathering be pure of music.)

(madaari-jun-nubuwwat, V2, P34)

Celebrate Milad with full happiness

My Dear Islamic Brothers! Celebrate Milad with full happiness. When a strong disbeliever like Abu Lahab can gain benefit by becoming happy at the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, we Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل are Muslims. Abu Lahab celebrated Milad not with the intention of the birth of Allah عَزَّوَجَل Messenger صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم but with the intention of having a nephew and still he was rewarded so if we celebrate Milad with the intention that The Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was born on this day, how can we remain deprived of being rewarded.

ghar Amina ke sayyiday abraar aagaya

khushiyan mana’o ghamzado ghamkhaar aagaya

The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم is happy with those

who celebrate his birth

An Islamic scholar says that I saw the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم in my dream and asked, ‘Ya Rasool-Allah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, do you like it when Muslims celebrate your birth every year?’ The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم replied, ‘Whoever is happy with me, I am happy with them.’

(tazkira-tul-wa’izeen, P600)

Flags in the happiness of Milad

Sayyidatuna Amina رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهَا says, ‘I saw that three flags were placed, one in the east, one in the west and one on the roof of the Ka’ba. At that time, The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was born.’

(khasais-e-kubra, V1, P82)

ru-hul-ameen nein ghaara ka’bay ki chatt pay jhanda

ta arsh urra pharaira subh-e-shab-e-wiladat

Procession with flags

When the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was performing Hijrat and came to a place close to Madina called ‘mo’za’ai ghameem’, Bareeda Aslami along with seventy horsemen from the tribe of bani Sehm came with the intention to capture the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. However, they themselves got captured in the love of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and accepted Islam. They said, ‘Ya Rasool-Allah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, your entry into Madina should be done with flags.’ After saying this, the horsemen took off their Imaamay, placed them on top of their spears and lead the way into Madina.

A way to safeguard your Imaan (Faith)

Sheikh-ul-Islam Hazrat’e Allama ibn’e Hajar Makki رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه writes in ‘an’naima-tul-kubra’ page 24 that Hazrat’e Sayyiduna Junaid Baghdadi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه said, ‘Whoever attends a Milad gathering with full respect, his Imaan will remain safe – In’shaa-Allah عَزَّوَجَل.’

Faith enlightening incident

There was a true lover of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم named Ibrahim who lived in Madina-e-Munawwara. He was a very pious person. He always earned Halaal money and would put half of his earning aside to celebrate the birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. When the month of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef would arrive he would celebrate it with joy but would stay within the Islamic laws. He would feed the poor for the eesaal-e-sawaab of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. He would spend his money in good ways. His wife was also a great lover of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. She would help her husband with the preparations. As time passed on his wife left this world. Nevertheless, he continued celebrating Milad. One day, Ibrahim said to his son, ‘Dear son! Tonight I will die and I have 50 dirhams and 19 yards of cloth. Use the material for my shroud and use the money for a good cause”. After saying this he read the Kalima and his soul left his body. The son buried his father according to his will but didn’t know how he could spend the 50 dirhams. That night when he went to sleep he saw a dream. He saw that it was the Day of Judgement. Everyone was worrying about themselves; the fortunate ones were going towards Heaven whereas the unfortunate were being dragged to hell. He stood shivering and shuddering wondering what his destination would be when an announcement was made, “let this young man go to Heaven”. He was then taken to Heaven where he started to walk around. After exploring the 7 Heavens, he reached the 8th Heaven and was told, ‘Only those who celebrated the birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم are allowed in this Heaven.’ Upon hearing this he realised that his parents would be in there. A voice was then heard saying, ‘Let this young man enter, his parents want to meet him.’ Therefore he went in and saw his mother sat near the Fountain of Kauthar. A throne was placed nearby and a pious woman was sitting on it. Chairs were surrounding this throne and more women were sitting on them. He asked an angel, “Who are they?” The angel replied, “The one sat on the throne is Sayyidatuna Fatima Zahra رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهَا and the ones on the chairs are Khadija-tul-Kubra, Aisha Siddiqa, Sayyidatuna Maryam, Sayyidatuna Asia, Sayyidatuna Sara, Sayyidatuna Hajira, Sayyidatuna Rabia and Sayyidatuna Zubaida ﺮﺿﯽﺍﷲﻋﻨﻬﻦ.” He became very happy and continued walking forward and saw an even more faith enlightening scene. He saw a very big throne and The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was seated upon this. There were 4 chairs surrounding this throne upon which the Khulafa-e-Rashideen ﻋﻠﻴﻬﻢﺍﻠﺮﺿﻮﺍﻦ were seated. To the right were golden chairs upon which the Prophets ﻋﻠﻴﻬﻢﺍﻟﺴﻼﻢ were seated and to the left were seated the martyrs. The young man walked forward and saw his father Ibrahim amongst a crowd near our Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. Ibrahim hugged his son and was very happy. He asked his father, “Dear father, how did you receive this status?” Ibrahim replied, “Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل this is due to celebrating the birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم”. After this the young man woke up. In the morning, he sold his house and with the money from the sale of the house and his fathers 50 dirhams, he prepared a meal and invited the scholars. After this, he stayed in a Masjid and spent the rest of his 30 years worshipping Allah عَزَّوَجَل. After his death, someone saw him in their dream and asked as to what had happened to him. He replied, “With the blessings of celebrating Milad Shareef, I was sent to my father.”

(tazkira-tul-wa’izeen, Urdu, P321)

baksh day mujh ko Ilahi عَزَّوَجَل! Behr-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

naama-e-A’maal isyaan se mera barpoor hai

Reward of celebrating the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlvi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, ‘The reward of celebrating the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم is that through his mercy, Allah عَزَّوَجَلenters these people into Janna-tun-Naeem. Muslims have always celebrated the birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم by cooking feasts, inviting guests and by giving charity in abundance. They express their happiness and spend open-heartedly. Through the blessing of this, Allah عَزَّوَجَل showers his blessings upon them.’

(ma sabata bis’sunna, P290)

Reward of celebrating the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlvi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, ‘The reward of celebrating the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم is that through his mercy, Allah عَزَّوَجَلenters these people into Janna-tun-Naeem. Muslims have always celebrated the birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم by cooking feasts, inviting guests and by giving charity in abundance. They express their happiness and spend open-heartedly. Through the blessing of this, Allah عَزَّوَجَل showers his blessings upon them.’

Jews blessed with Imaan through the blessing of Milad

Hazrat’e Sayyiduna Abdul Wahid bin Ismail رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه narrates that a great lover of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم lived in Egypt. He used to celebrate the birth of the Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم with full happiness and joy. During these days he would give a lot towards charity. A Jewish family lived next door. One day, during the month of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef, the Jewish woman asked her husband, “Why does our Muslim neighbour hold such a big feast during this month?” Her husband replied, “During this month, his Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was born, therefore he does acts like this throughout this month to show his happiness and Muslims show great respect to this month.” Upon hearing this, the wife said, “The Muslims do such a nice thing by celebrating the birth of their Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم every year.” When the Jewish woman went to sleep that night, she had a dream in which she saw a beautiful and elegant man, a divine light was shining from his face and a crowd of people surrounded him. She walked forward and asked someone as to whom this noble person was. The man replied, “He is the last Prophet of Allah عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم”. He has come so that he can bless your neighbour for celebrating the birth and also to meet your neighbour and show his joy.” The Jewish woman then asked, “Will he صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم talk to me?” The man replied, “Yes”. The woman then called out to The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. The Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم replied, “Lab’baik” (I am here). She was impressed by this and said, “I am not a Muslim, but you صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم still replied to me.” The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said, “Allah عَزَّوَجَل has told me that very soon you will convert to Islam.” Upon hearing this she read the Kalima. She awoke from her dream and accepted Islam from the heart. She decided that in the morning she would gather all her wealth and celebrate the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and give a lot towards charity. When she awoke in the morning she saw that her husband was preparing a feast. She asked him in astonishment, “What are you doing?” He replied, “I am preparing an invitation because you have accepted Islam.” She asked, “How do you know?” He replied, “I saw the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم last night in my dream too and I have also accepted Islam.”

(tazkira-tul-wa’izeen, P598)

aamad-e-Sarkaar صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم se zulmat hui kafoor hai

kya zameen kya aasmaan har samt chaya noor hai

Dawat-e-Islami and Jashn-e-Wiladat

Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل! Dawat-e-Islami has a unique way of celebrating Milad. In many countries of the world, a grand Ijtima-e-Milad is planned and the biggest Ijtima-e-Milad in the world takes place in Baab-ul-Madina Karachi. The blessings of this are in abundance. The lives of many people are transformed because of this and a Madani revolution is created within them. Read four Madani incidents concerning this.

Dawat-e-Islami and Jashn-e-Wiladat

Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل! Dawat-e-Islami has a unique way of celebrating Milad. In many countries of the world, a grand Ijtima-e-Milad is planned and the biggest Ijtima-e-Milad in the world takes place in Baab-ul-Madina Karachi. The blessings of this are in abundance. The lives of many people are transformed because of this and a Madani revolution is created within them. Read four Madani incidents concerning this.

1. Cure to sins is found

A lover of the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم says: During Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, one of my friends, who never read Salaah and liked to follow the latest fashion, took part in the Ijtima-e-Milad which was held at Kakri ground in Baab-ul-Madina Karachi. During the time of Subh-e-Baharan when everyone was reciting Durood and Salaam, my friend’s life changed. He began to hate sin and made the intention to start praying Salaah and to grow a beard. Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل he is very strict on praying Salaah on time and has grown a beard. He also had a really bad habit within him which was removed due to the blessings of the Ijtima-e-Milad. In other words, you could say that by participating in the Ijtima-e-Milad, a patient of sins was successful in finding a cure!

Maang lo maang lo unka gham maang lo, chashm-e-rehmat nagah-e-karam mang lo

Ma’siyyat ki dava ka jurm maang lo, maangnay ka mazza aaj ki raat hai

2. Heart got washed

I will try and write the incident of an Islamic brother in my own words. The brother says: During the first few days of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef, a few lovers of the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم approached me and invited me to the Ijtima-e-Milad which was organised to take place in Kakri ground, Baab-ul-Madina Karachi. It was my good fortune that I accepted. When the night of the 12th came, I stuck to my promise and sat on the bus with all the other Islamic brothers who were also going to the Ijtima-e-Milad. A lover of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم had some sweets called ‘cham cham’ which he broke into approximately thirty pieces and distributed them equally between the brothers. I was really impressed upon seeing such love and affection. Finally, we reached the Ijtima-e-Milad. For the first time in my life had I seen such a sight. The atmosphere was full of Naats, Salaam and people shouting Marhaba Ya Mustafa صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. This washed my heart. Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل I joined the Madani environment straightaway. Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل I now wear a green Imaama and have a beard. Also, I am in an area mushawarat and I am trying my best to spread the Sunnah.

Ata-e-habeeb khuda Madani Mahol , hai Faizan-e-Ghous-o-Raza Madani Mahol

Yahan sunnatain seekhnay ko milain gi, dila’ai ga khauf-e-khuda Madani Mahol

Yaqeenan muqaddar ka who hai sikandar, jissay khair se mil gaya Madani Mahol

3. Rain of light

During Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم (1417ah), the Dawat-e-Islami Madani procession left after Salaa-tul-Zuhr and filled the streets with excited people. The Madani procession stopped many times and Naikey ki Dawat (invitation towards good) was presented to the people. Everybody was quiet. After the Bayan finished, a person got up and found his way to the Nigraan. Whilst in an ecstatic state he said, ‘I saw during the Bayan that the child Mubaligh and everybody in the procession was being showered with light. Forgive me, I am not a Muslim. Please make me into a Muslim.’ The street was once again filled with excitement. After seeing the greatness and blessing of the Madani procession, Shaitaan was defeated. After that person became a Muslim, he left whilst saying that he will present invitation towards Islam to his family. Due to his invitation, his wife, three children and his father, all accepted Islam.

Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم se har koi masroor hai

Haan magar Shaitaan bama’ rufaqa barra ranjoor hai

4. Visions are everywhere

A lover of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم says, a few of us Islamic brothers went to the Ijtima-e-Milad organised by Dawat-e-Islami in Kakri ground, Baab-ul-Madina Karachi. An Islamic brother said, ‘The Ijtima-e-Milad organised by Dawat-e-Islami used to be very touching before but it’s not the same anymore.’ After hearing this, another Islamic brother said, ‘You are wrong! The Ijtima is still the same, our hearts have changed! If, instead of complaining, we listen to Naat Shareef whilst lost in the love of Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, In’shaa-Allah عَزَّوَجَل we will receive mercy upon mercy.’ The evil thinking of the first Islamic brother that the Ijtima-e-Milad would be boring would have indeed made him miss the Ijtima but upon hearing the response of the second brother, I gained courage and went and sat in between the lovers of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. The time of dawn approached and all the Islamic brothers stood up to welcome the enlightened morning. The crowd was ecstatic. Marhaba could be heard from every direction. Durood and Salaam was being recited upon the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. Tears were flowing from the eyes of the lovers of the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. People could be heard weeping from every direction. I was also in an ecstatic state. Through my sinful eyes, I saw droplets of falling on the Ijtima. It was as if the Ijtima was being showered with mercy. I closed my eyes and began to recite Durood and Salaam. Suddenly, the eyes of my heart opened and I saw that the person who’s Milad we were celebrating, The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was showering me with his vision. Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل my heart gained satisfaction. The Islamic brother was right when he said that the Ijtima-e-Milad organised by Dawat-e-Islami is always touching and emotional but it is our hearts that have changed. If we stayed alert then even today, visions are everywhere.

Koi aaya paakay challa gaya, koi umar bhar bhi na paa sakka

Ye barray karam ke hain faislay, ye barray naseeb ki baat hai

12 Madani flowers about celebrating the birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسلّم

Ameer-e-AhleSunnat Hazrat’e Allama Moulana Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri ﺩﺍﻣﺖﺑﺮﻛﺎﺗﻬﻢﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻴﻪ

Madina 1: In happiness of the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, decorate your homes, Masajid, shops and even your form of transport. Try and light at least 12 bulbs in your home. Organise an Ijtima-e-Zikr-o-Naat on the 12th night and at the time of dawn, raise your flags and whilst reciting Durood and Salaam, welcome the Enlightened Morning with tearful eyes. If possible try and fast on the 12th of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef because our Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم would celebrate his birthday by fasting every Monday. Hazrat’e Sayyiduna Qatada رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ says that the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was asked as to why he fasted every Monday. The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم replied, ‘I was born on this day and it was on this day that the revelations began.’ (Sahih Muslim, V1)

The commentator of Sahih Bukhari, Hazrat’e Sayyiduna Imaam Qastalaani رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, ‘One of the main benefits of celebrating the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم is that, that year will be peaceful and every wish will be fulfilled a lot quicker. May Allah عَزَّوَجَل‘s mercy be upon that person who made Eid during this month.’ (mawahi-bulla-dunya, V1, P27)

Madina 2: Models of the Ka’ba are made and dolls are shown doing Tawaaf. This is a sin. During the days of ignorance, 360 idols were kept in the Ka’ba. After our Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was victorious in Makkah, he removed all the idols of the Ka’ba therefore even models should not contain idols (dolls). Plastic flowers can be placed instead. (It is permissible to display that picture in your house, Masjid etc. in which the face of the people doing Tawaaf-e-Ka’ba cannot be seen. However, it is impermissible to display that picture in which you can see the people’s faces)

Madina 3: It is not permissible to have doors which contain peacocks etc. Read the following two Hadith about making images of living things:

Ø The Angels of mercy do not enter that house in which there are pictures or dogs.

Ø Whoever creates an image of a living thing will be punished on the Day of Judgement until he puts a soul in the image he created. He will not be able to so the punishment will continue. (Mishkaat)

Madina 4: In happiness of the birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, music is played. This is a sin. In connection to this, two narrations are presented:

Ø The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said, ‘I have been ordered to destroy the drum and the flute.’ (Delmi)

Ø Hazrat’e Dahaak رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه narrates that music spoils the heart and upsets Allah. (Tafseeraat-e-Ahmediya)

Madina 5: You can play Naat cassettes but be aware of Azaan and Salaah times. Also be careful that you do not cause any trouble to ill people (Do not play Naats which are recited by women).

Madina 6: It is not permissible to decorate the roads or streets etc. in any manner if it causes any kind of worry or distress for passers by or drivers.

Madina 7: It is not permissible for women to leave their home without a valid Shari’ reason. It is a sin for women to leave the home in order to see the lighting during Rabi-un-Noor Shareef. It is also not permissible to steal electricity. Contact the electricity board and make lawful arrangements in order to use the electricity.

Madina 8: In the Milad Shareef procession, try and remain in Wudhu as long as possible. Be aware of the Jama’at time.

Madina 9: Try not to use horse and cart and camels etc. during the procession as their urine or waste can make people’s clothes impure.

Madina 10: During the procession do not throw fruits etc. but rather hand them to the people. They are disrespected if they are thrown on the floor and people walk all over them and to waste food in this manner is a sin.

Madina 11: Shouting uncontrollably can destroy a procession. It is better to remain calm.

Madina 12: If a fight or argument does begin then remain calm because by getting emotional the Milad procession will be ruined and the wish of the enemy will come true.

ghunchay chatkay phool mehkay har taraf aa’ee bahar

ho ga’ee Subh-e-Baharan Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسلمَّ

Method of celebrating Milad

(This letter of Ameer-e-AhleSunnat ﺩﺍﻣﺖﺑﺮﻛﺎﺗﻬﻢﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻴﻪ is beneficial for every Muslim. It is a Madani request of Majlis-e-Shura that this letter is read in the last weekly Ijtima of Safar-ul-Muzaffar. Islamic brothers and sisters can make appropriate changes according to their country.)

ﺑﺴﻢﺍﷲﺍﻟﺮﺣﻤﻦﺍﻟﺮﺣﻴﻢ

Accept a Madani Salaam full of the remembrance of Madina from Sag-e-Madina Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri ﻏﻔﯽﻋﻨﻪ,

ﺍﻟﺣﻤﺪﷲﺭﺏﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻤﻴﻦﻋﻟﯽﻛﻞﺣﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻢﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢﻭﺭﺣﻤﺔﺍﷲﻭﺑﺭﻛﺍﺗﻪ

tum bhi karke unka charcha apnay dil chamka’o

oonchay mein ooncha Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم ka jhanda ghar ghar mein layra’o

Madina 1: When the new month appears, make the following announcement three times, ‘Congratulations to all Islamic brothers and sisters, the moon of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef has been seen.’

rabi-un-Noor umeedoon ki dunya saath lay aaya

dua’oon ki qaboolee’at ko haathoon haath lay aaya

Madina 2: For men to shave their beards or trim it less than a fistful is Haraam. For Islamic sisters to remain uncovered is also Haraam. In respect of the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, Islamic brothers should try to let their beards grow from the 1st to the 12th of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef and Islamic sisters should try to cover themselves. With the blessing of this, Islamic brothers should make the intention of keeping a beard which is a fistful and Islamic sisters should make the intention of wearing a Madani Burqa’ and doing Shari’ Pardah. (For a male to trim his beard or trim it less than a fistful and for Islamic sisters to remain uncovered are Haraam acts. To repent straightaway and promise never to do that sin again is Waajib.)

jhuk gaya Ka’ba sabhi bhut munh ke bal aunday girray

dab daba aamad ka tha, ahlawa sahlan marhaba

Madina 3: A Madani way of gaining stability in doing good deeds is to act upon the Madani In’aamaat and to hand in the card every month. Raise your hands and say In’shaa-Allah عَزَّوَجَل.

badliyan rehmat ki cha’een boondian rehmat ki aa’een

ab muradain dil ki pa’een aamed-e-shah-e-Arab صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم hai

Madina 4: All Islamic brothers including Nigraans and Zimadaars should travel on a Madani Qafila for at least three days. Islamic sisters should give Dars from Faizan-e-Sunnat for at least thirty days in their home (only to family members) and then make the intention to continue after Rabi-un-Noor Shareef.

lootnay rehmatain Qafilay mein chalo

seekhnay sunnatain Qafilay mein chalo

Madina 5: Display 12 flags or at least one flag in your Masjid, house, shop, workplace etc. for the whole month. Buy some flags and display them on buses, wagons, trucks, trolleys, taxis, rickshaws, horse and carriage etc. Display flags on your cycle, scooter and car. In’shaa-Allah عَزَّوَجَل wherever you look, you will see greenness. Usually, there are images or foul words written on the back of big trucks. It is my wish that a banner be made containing the follow three lines,

ﺑﺴﻢﺍﷲﺍﻟﺮﺣﻤﻦﺍﻟﺮﺣﻴﻢ

ﺍﻟﺼﻠﻮﺓﻭﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡﻋﻠﻴﻚﻳﺍﺭﺳﻮﻞﺍﷲ

ﻣﺠﻬﮯﺩﻋﻮﺕﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽﺳﮯﭘﻴﺍﺭﻫﮯ

Meet with the bus and truck owners and make some Madani arrangements and get the Duas of Sag-e-Madina in your favour.

Important: If the flag has a picture of a Na’lain Shareef or has writing on it, be careful that it doesn’t get ripped or fall on to the ground. As soon as the month of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef departs, take of the flags immediately. If there is a chance that the flags might be disrespected, use plain green flags. (Sag-e-Madina displays a plain green flag in his home)

nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم ka jhanda laykar niklo dunya mein chaa ja’o

nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم ka jhanda aman ka jhanda ghar ghar mein layra’o

Madina 6: Light up your home, Masjid and neighbourhood with 12 light strings or at least 12 bulbs. (To steal electricity for this purpose is Haraam. Contact the electricity board and make lawful arrangements of getting electricity.) Decorate all your area with green flags and bright lights. Display big banners (12 metres in length or whatever is appropriate) on the roof of your house and Masjid. Don’t display flags in the middle of the road as this will obstruct traffic. Do not decorate any place where the rights of Muslims are broken.

بیت اقصی۔ بام کعبہ، بر مکان آمنہ

نصب پرچم ہوگیا ، اہلا و سہلا مرحبا

bait-e-Aqsa, baab-e-ka’ba, barmakaan-e-Amina

nasb parcham ho gaya ahlawa sahlan marhaba

Madina 7: Every Islamic brother should try and distribute risalay and Madani flowers pamphlets printed by Maktaba – tul – Madina to the value of at least 12 rupess during the Milad procession and Islamic sisters should do the same , Similarly , make it a habit of distributing rasail all year round during the Ijtima ‘aat and send the reward to the deceased and also tell others to distribute rasail .

بانٹ کر مد نی ر‏سا‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ئل دین کو پھلائیے

کرکے راضی حق کو حقدار جناں بن جائیے

Madani munno! Aa’o aa’o amina ke ghar chalain

noor se bhar la’ain daama Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

Madina 8: If possible, buy 112 copies of the pamphlet called ‘12 Madani flowers on celebrating the birth of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم’ or at least 12 and 12 copies of the booklet ‘Enlightened Morning’ and distribute them. If possible, give them to those people who organise Milad gatherings. During the month of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef, try and give 1200 rupees to a Sunni Alim. If that’s not possible then 112 rupees and if that’s not possible then at least 12 rupees (adults only). To distribute this money between your Masjid Imaam, mu’azzin or caretaker is still alright but you should make the intention of giving some money every month. It is better to give the money on a Friday because every good deed done on a Friday is multiplied seventy times. Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل! Many people’s lives have been rectified by listening to a Bayan cassette. There must be some amongst you who became attached to the Madani environment after listening to a bayan cassette. To give these cassettes to people is a great service to Islam and is a means of great reward. Those who can should try and buy 12 bayan cassettes a week or at least 12 every month. Rich Islamic brothers should try and distribute them for free. In happiness of the blessed birth of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, distribute Bayan cassettes in large numbers. During the occasion of weddings, try and put a booklet or a bayan cassette with the wedding card. End the tradition of giving Eid cards and instead give booklets and bayan cassettes and in this way help the religion of Islam. People send me expensive Eid cards and instead of being happy, my heart burns. How I wish that the money was spent in the way of Islam rather than buying Eid cards. The glitter on these cards also causes great problems.

unke dar pay palnay waala apna aap jawaab

koi ghareeb nawaaz to koi data lagta hai

Madina 9: Every area Nigraan (in big cities) should organise a ‘chauk’ Ijtima in different places for the first 12 days of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef (Islamic sisters should organise Ijtima’aat in their homes). If possible, try and take green flags to every Ijtima you attend.

lab par Naat-e-Rasool-e-akram صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم haathoon mein parcham

deewaana sarkaar صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم ka kitna pyara lagta hai

Madina 10: Perform Ghusl on the evening of the 11th or on the 12th of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef. If possible, buy everything new for example, white clothes, Imaama, bandana, hat, chaadar, Miswaak, handkerchief, slippers, tasbeeh, Ittar, watch, pen, Qafila pad etc. (Islamic sisters should also buy new things according to their needs)

aa’ee na’ee hukoomat sikka naya challay ga

aalam nein rang badla subh-e-shab-e-wiladat

Madina 11: Spend the 12th night in an Ijtima-e-Zikr-o-Naat and at dawn, raise your flags and whilst reciting Durood and Salaam, welcome the ‘Enlightened Morning’ with tearful eyes. After Salaa-tul-Fajr, give Salaam and congratulate each other on this occasion of Eid and continue to do so for the rest of the day.

Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم to Eid ki bi Eid hai

aaj to hai Eid-e-Eidaan Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

Madina 12: Our Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم would celebrate his birth by fasting every Monday. Keeping this in mind, you should also try and fast on the 12th of Rabi-un-Noor Shareef and whilst carrying green flags, participate in the Madani procession. Stay in Wudhu as long as possible. Recite Naats, Durood and Salaam and with your gaze lowered, walk in an organised manner. Don’t cause any kind of disturbance which will allow others to complain.

Rabi-ul-awwal AhleSunnat tujh pai kyun na ho qurbaan

ke teri baarween tareekh who jaan-e-qamar aaya

Intentions when celebrating Milad The first Hadith of Bukhari Shareef is, ﺍﻧﻤﺎﺍﻻﻋﻤﺎﻞﺑﺎﻟﻨﻴﺎﺕ Meaning ‘actions are based upon intention’ (Sahih Bukhari, V1, P5)

Remember! Whenever you perform any good deed, you must have the intention of gaining reward for it otherwise you will not gain any reward. You must also have the intention of gaining reward when celebrating Milad. When making the intention of gaining reward, the action must be according to Shariah and must be performed with sincerity. If someone celebrated Milad to show off, stole electricity, forced people to give money, hurt other Muslims without Shari’ permission, played Naats etc. over the loudspeaker which caused distress to people who were sleeping or were ill then there is no point for that person to make the intention of gaining reward because he is sinful. The more good intentions you make, the more reward you will gain. 18 intentions are presented but they are incomplete. A person with knowledge of intentions can increase these intentions as much as possible. To start with, you can make the following intentions:

18 intentions attributed with ‘Jashn-e-Milad-un-Nabi Marhaba’

{1} Acting upon the verse of the Qur’an ‘And publicise well the favours of your Lord’ (Surah Duha, Verse 11) by talking about the biggest blessing {2} Will put up lights to gain the pleasure of Allah عَزَّوَجَل {3} Will fly flags because Hazrat’e Jibreel عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم placed 3 flags on the day the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was born {4} Will fly green flags because the dome on the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم Masjid is green {5} Will show the greatness of the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم to the non-Muslims by celebrating Milad (upon seeing lights and green flags, the non-Muslims will certainly become confused and will think that the Muslims love their Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم a lot) {6} I will annoy Shaitaan by celebrating Milad with full enthusiasm {7} Whilst decorating the outside, I will decorate my inside by repenting in the court of Allah عَزَّوَجَل {8} Will attend the Ijtima-e-Milad on the 12th night and {9} will participate in the procession on the 12th of Rabi-un-Noor and will talk about the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and {10} will see Islamic scholars, {11} the pious and {12} will gain blessings by being close to the lovers of the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم {13} Will wear my Imaama in the procession and {14} will stay in Wudhu as long as possible and {15} will read my Salaah with Jama’at in the Masjid during the procession (16} Will make arrangements for ‘langar-e-rasail’ (meaning I will buy booklets, pamphlets and bayans etc. from Maktaba-tul-Madina and will distribute them during the Ijtima-e-Milad and procession) {17} Through my personal efforts, I will invite 12 brothers to travel in the Madani Qafila {18} Will read Durood and Salaam and Naat during the procession whilst doing Qufl-e-Madina of the tongue and eyes.

Oh Allah عَزَّوَجَل! Give us the ability to celebrate the birth of your Beloved صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم with full enthusiasm and happiness and for the sake of your Beloved صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم‘s birth, enter us into Janna-tul-Firdous without any account.

Baksh day hum ko Ilahi! Behr-e-Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

Nama-e-a’maal isyan say mera bhar poor hai

آﻣﻴﻦﺑﺠﺎﻩﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲﺍﻻﻣﻴﻦ صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم

Was’salaam ma’al ikraam 17th Safar-ul-Muzaffar 1427ah

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا