SUFI Mazar/Shrine ATTACKED BY KHARJI TALEBANs

F.Shahzad

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)

Deviant Wahabi terrorist group (Taleban) showed their dark face. They tried blowing up shrine of famous Sufi poet Hazrat Rehman Baba (ra) in Peshawar

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7925867.stm

Wahabi Enmity against SHRINES is part of jews sponsored & created religion. They have done this in past when they have disrespectfully demolished Shrines of Sahabah e Kiraam(RA).

They are becoming more n more stronger because they are not facing armed retaliation, so they are enjoying free hand with CIA & RAW provided Arms & ammunitions to wipe out Shrines from Pakistan as they have achieved in Saudi Arabia. Moreover Taleban have already demolished various Shrines in areas of NWFP under their control.

As per news paper reports, only Ansar Ul Islam (very small group fighting without any support from Sunnis) is strongly retaliating them. Rest of Sunnis Uleama/Peoples are just condemning Taleban acts with no proper strategy to cope with this Rising Fitnah. May be happy at the moment that at least their Peer Shrines are SAFE...........but if the reaction remains like this..........then Allah Forbids that the Time is not so far.

Watch this UTUBE video n see your self how SHAYTAAN wahhabis are destroying Sufi Shrines in Somalia;

(They havnt respected even the Quranic Ayaats written on Shrine….just hammered disrespectfully)

There devilish goals are much worst. Read the devils agenda unveiled;

In English:

http://www.ja-alhaq.com/english-section/34...ly-prophet.html

In Urdu:

http://www.ja-alhaq.com/urdu-section/wahab...mad-owaisi.html

It was narrated that Abul-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: Ali ibn Abi Talib said to me: Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allah sent me? Do not leave any statue without erasing it, and do not leave any raised grave without leveling it. (Sahih Muslim, 969

you are ignorant , the command to destroy and level graves is a command of Prophet. this is right, the only people who are against levelling the graves are the misguided sufis and grave worshippers! Imam Al-Shafii said: I saw the imams in Makkah ordering that what had been built (over graves) was to be knocked down.

Edited by Ya Mohammadah
Poori post quote karny ki zaroorat nahin. Allah Shaoor de Ameen

It was narrated that Abul-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: Ali ibn Abi Talib said to me: Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allah sent me? Do not leave any statue without erasing it, and do not leave any raised grave without leveling it. (Sahih Muslim, 969

you are ignorant , the command to destroy and level graves is a command of Prophet. this is right, the only people who are against levelling the graves are the misguided sufis and grave worshippers! Imam Al-Shafii said: I saw the imams in Makkah ordering that what had been built (over graves) was to be knocked down.

Yahan bhi plz ye hadees copy paste kar dein taki wahabis ko alq aaye...

yahan aapky Commander sahab Apny daanth khatty karwa chuky ap bhi invited hain..

(bis)

(saw)

(salam)

aap k nazdeek mazaaraat ko dha dena neki hy.........afsos hy apki soch pr........

AL AMAAN WAL HAFEEEEEZZZ...

aur agar waqaee esa hy to........aap ye bataiye k qabroon k oopr kharhy hojana....jesa k is video me dikhaya gaya hy..............kesa amal hy.....????

(bis)

(saw)

(salam)

(azw)(sa)

"Jis ny ALLAH (azw) k aik b wali ki gustakhi ki....usny ALLAH (azw) aur us k Habib (saw) sy elaan e Jang kia"

وللہ العزۃ ولرسولہ وللمومنین ولِکن المنافقون لا یعلمون

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا