Assalamwalikum,

See the realities.

Regards,

Muhammad Ovais Gogari

Naara Faiz-e-Raza Ka Lagata Rahon

Najdiyon Ke Jigar Ko Jalata Rahon

Aur Kalam-E-Raza Main Sunata Rahon

Faiz e Ahmed Raza Taa-Qayamat Rahay - Aameen

Ghayz Mein Jall Jayein Bay-Deenon Ke Dil...........................

Ya RasoolAllah (Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam) Ki Kasratt Kijiye

'Maslak-e-Aala Hazrat Al-Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Bareli (Alaih Rahma) Zinda Baad '

post-1191-1240244779.gif

post-1191-1240244790.gif

post-1191-1240244802.gif

post-1191-1240244813.gif

post-1191-1240244825.gif

• 2 months later...

(salam)

Can you please make a distinction between deobandi's, because as far as I'm aware there are many kinds of deobandi's, such as hayaati's and maamati's.

And I don't think all the deobandi's believe in what is mentioned in your provided attachment. So we shouldn't label all the deobandi's as kafir's, but say that those who have this particular aqeedah is a kafir. I am recently studying the tafsir of Quran (Zia-ul-Quran) by Hazrat Peer Muhammad karam shah, and although he refutes the claims of deobandi's, but doesn't label them as kafirs out-right. He would talk about a particular aqeedah and mention if someone has this belief is a kafir. Thats how it should be. We should all be very careful in using this kafir word. Because these common deobandis might not have these aqaid and might not even be aware that their ulama's have/had such aqaid...

For e.g in the attachment it is mentioned that Ismael dehlvi said, that Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him, have died and turned to dust, Astaghfirullah, but if I am not wrong Hayaati's don't believe in that, which is a majority chunk of deobandi's.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say... Because if every deobandi believes whatever is mentioned in the attachment, a Muslim with Iman equal to seed a would know, they're kafir. But I'm not sure if thats the case.

And if there is any deobandi on this forum, can s/he enlighten me, do they really believe in all that?

Anyway, I'm new to this forum, so (salam) to all....

Free DictionaryWikipediaDictionaryGoogle defineWordNetWictionaryUrban Dictionary<>0fwdgovu

(salam)

(wasalam) ,

welcome on islami mehfil,

Exactly we dont say every Deobandi or wahabi or any kalima-go "kafir' untilll & unless we find one denying a compulsory,basic requirements of Deen, in spite we say they are deviant. we call only those Deobandi or wahabi kafirs who try to justify or defense these writings or beliefs of Deobandi akabir or those who are aware of these kufriya statements and have doubt of kufr for their responsible elders who belongs to above mentioned books.

Apart from them all who are unaware of filthy writings are innocent. It depends on the agreement with the elder' s blasphemy.

Hope we would learn a lot more from each other.

fi-aman:

Hope we would learn a lot more from each other.

fi-aman:

yeah I hope so, I've been looking for a good forum, and Alhamdulilah my search ends here.

I've been through very dangerous phases, the Internet is bombarded with wahabi propoganda, and I was made to believe that the Prophet Muhammad's, peace be upon hims, parents are in hell, Astaghfirullah. So after realizing that that's wrong I started search for a Sunni forum, so here I am...

May Allah guide us and bless us all.... Ameen

yeah I hope so, I've been looking for a good forum, and Alhamdulilah my search ends here.

I've been through very dangerous phases, the Internet is bombarded with wahabi propoganda, and I was made to believe that the Prophet Muhammad's, peace be upon hims, parents are in hell, Astaghfirullah. So after realizing that that's wrong I started search for a Sunni forum, so here I am...

(bis)

(saw)

(salam) ,

cynical brother, we welcome you with open arms here in this islamic forum, and hope we'll share a great time and knowledge of islam .   

fi-aman:

(salam)

Welcome 2 This Forum Bro Cynical .. Ahlen wa Sahlen Marhaba...

fi-aman:

• 2 years later...

thx! i have questions to u(Green Pagri) !!!u r just showing us the half line y don't u show us whole page its because i have been read these books n i already found the truth (u said 'Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi' said that Allah Jooht Bhool Sakta Hai?) rit yesterday(15/03/2012) i was reading "Fatawa Rasheedia" and i found that u just cut one line n post it here and i'm 100% sure u r liar(Green Pagri) because he( 'Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi') says in his 'Fatawa Rasheedia' book that THE PERSON WHO SAY OR IMAGINE THAT ALLAH CAN SAY SOMETHING WRONG OR NOT TRUE HE/SHE IS NON-MUSLIM(means Kafir)!!!

now the question is u can never read all these books carefully and u just cut, write and post some of his(Fatawa Rasheedia's) line

InshahAllah i will show and write something about u ok then u will answer me ?

and please do not delete my comment okay i know u will but let the others read it first ok !! Thanks

bismillah.gif

saw.gif

salam.gif ,

cynical brother, we welcome you with open arms here in this islamic forum, and hope we'll share a great time and knowledge of islam .

fi_aman_allah.gif

bismillah.gif

saw.gif

salam.gif ,

fi_aman_allah.gif

((((((((((( u know what Salar Raza u r just ............ ( i dnt wanna say smthing bad to u) but i think u have ur own mind n with it u can u have ur own thinking ? right ? so find out the truth by reading BEOBAND'S books the u will know what is right & what is wrong don't just always read these things from ur own web-sites ok got it !!??

may Allah bless u

Asimrdx sahab;

is barey mein bohot behes ho chuki hai, is ka link b de raha hoon, baraey meherbani pehle is ko achchi tarah dekh lein, phir agar koi aiteraaz ya baat kerni ho to usi Thread mein post karein.

http://www.islamimehfil.com/topic/1009-wahabion-deobandion-ka-khuda-jhoot-bol-sakta-hay/

Jazak-Allah

توحیدی بھائی میرے خیال میں ان صاحب کا نام عاصم آرڈی ایکس ہیے

عاصم تو ایک عام نام ہے لیکن آرڈی ایکس کا نام میں اضاٖفہ کیوں کیا اس کا تو عاصم صاحب ہی بتا سکتے ہیں

عاصم صاحب جب آپ اردو پڑھ سکتے ہیں اردو سے متعلقہ امیج اٹیچ کر سکتے ہیں تو اردو لکھنے میں کیا قباحت تھی ؟

ہر جگہ اس طرح کی ایفیشنسی اچھی نہیں لگتی ؟

کیونکہ فورم کا یہ سیکشن صرف اردو میں ڈیبیٹ کے لیے مختص ہے

البتہ رومن اردو میں بھی آپ لکھ سکتے ہیں

اور اگر آپ کو زیادہ ہی شوق ہے انگلش میں پوسٹ کرنے کا تو اس لنک میں پوسٹ کریں

http://www.islamimeh...on-of-deviants/

ha u r right i can read Urdu but the problem i can't write and about Asim 'Rdx" its jst a username my original name is 'Asim"

i used Rdx bcoz i was not geting any other name for user name !!!

and abt Toheedi Bhai ..i am sure u r not muslim bcoz u r saying smthing which is u never know !!! i fink if u r ######/clever enough u must not say like this !! n i think u don't know history of ur "Ilyas Padri" learn how to respect of the other's "Ulama"

ok n then say smthing !!!!

tell me abt ur Firqa i mean green pagri's when did they start this Fitna !! no longer than ...............

and abt the book "Fatawa Rasheedia" read carefully n try to get true meanings of the words ok dnt just always thik negative!!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW OK!!

[url="http://ww.****.htm[/]

Edited by SunniDefender
Spammed advertisements . Deo ki sites k links share kerny ki ijazat nai shukeria

Muhram asimrdx sahib!

Toheedi bhai nay aap k mazhab k aik mustanad rahunma Raseed Ahmad Gangohi k babat aik bat kahi aor us k scan pages bhi paish keay . jis k jwab main aap sirf itna keh skay ''Toheedi Bhai ..i am sure u r not muslim''

Aap nay jwab denay ki bjaye un par kufar ka jhoota hukum sadir farmaya lekin is say bhi jab aapka ghussa thanda na hua to aap nay mazeed gobar afshani kartay huay yeh jumlay likhay:

i think u don't know history of ur "Ilyas Padri" learn how to respect of the other's "Ulama"

ok n then say smthing !!!!

tell me abt ur Firqa i mean green pagri's when did they start this Fitna !! no longer than ...............

phir aap nay behs badalnay k leay sirat-e-mustaqeem ki behs chair di.

ab:

AAP TOHEEDI BHAI KA JWAB DIJIAY

is k bad siart-e-mustaqeem par bhi bat kar lain ge.

Neez

AAP ko Ulama-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat k baray main bhonknay par warning di jati hay. next time ehtyat kijiay ga.

Next post main fatwa rasheedia ki ebarat kay jwab say bhaagnay k leay koi aor behs mat shuroo kijiay ga. Shukria

ok main nay aap k aalim k baray main bola lakin wo kaya jo aap nay mere Ulama k baray main BONKA hai

if u dnt respect my Ulama then hw dare u teach me?yeh kasiia Insaaf hai ha ......

give respect so u wil get respect ok n abt that bhai i think his mind have pro he's getting the wrong meanings of that book ok read it carefully if u r nt blind n 1 more thing that if u have these kind of pro such as.......... then y dnt u talk to our Ulam directly ha? now dnt tell me that they're scare ok

and btw 1 man frm u he said to me that y dnt write in Urdu he said most of our childern get fail in eng ......btw its nt my pro to teach them n its really doesn't matter if i write in Urdu or eng...

i didnt wrote in urdu bcoz i dnt have urdu software n i dnt have keyboard ok!!!! click n read the link which is i posted ok thx....

if u respect my Ulama then i wil respect urs ok thx

Edited by Chishti Qadri
Dont use abusive language.This is not deobandi forum.

Mr.Asim who ever u r,your post is showing your ability to talk with anyone.If u cannot write Urdu or u r fond of writing in english language then u can go English section.Usman Razvi Bhai has already given u warning and again u r being warned not to use abusive language.

Toheedi Bhai mind ur language ok !! i am warning u okay!!

O Chishti Qadri Saaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbb

warning warning !! go n talk to our Ulama ok u jst can talk n write abt them bt u can never face them never ever !!

u r teaching me hw to respect then i think u must teach ur Toheedi Bhai hw dare he can talk abt my Ulama ha !!

jub apnay Ulama ki bari aati hai to app ko Aaag lag jaati hai lakin dosron kay baray main jo marzi bonkay ha Q Q Q? yeh kidir ka Insaaf hai !! give respect n u wil get respect ok !!!!

Toheedi Bhai mind ur language ok !! i am warning u okay!!

O Chishti Qadri Saaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbb

warning warning !! go n talk to our Ulama ok u jst can talk n write abt them bt u can never face them never ever !!

u r teaching me hw to respect then i think u must teach ur Toheedi Bhai hw dare he can talk abt my Ulama ha !!

jub apnay Ulama ki bari aati hai to app ko Aaag lag jaati hai lakin dosron kay baray main jo marzi bonkay ha Q Q Q? yeh kidir ka Insaaf hai !! give respect n u wil get respect ok !!!!

لو جی مینڈکی کو بھی زکام ہوا ہے

:P ۔

اب دیوبندی ہمیں وارنننگ دیں گے

عاصم صاحب جناب توحیدی بھائی نے تو آپ سے بہت پیار سے بات کی اور جس کے نمونے میں اٹیچ کر رہا ہے اور لال رنگ سے نشاندہی بھی کر دی ہے

پوسٹ نمبر 15 اور 20

1.JPG

2.JPG

دوسری بات آپ کے علما خود کیوں نہیں آتے جواب دینے کے لیے ؟

yeh kidir ka Insaaf hai !! give respect n u wil get respect ok !!!!

اوپر توحیدی بھائی نےآپ کے علما میں سے ایک مولوی

کو مولوی رشید احمد گنگوہی لکھا ہے اس میں آپ کے علما کی کیا توحین ہوئی ہے ؟

کیا آپ کے علما کو مولوی کہنا گالی ہے ؟ یا مولوی کہنا توحین ہے ؟

آپ کو کس قسم کی عزت کروانی ہے ؟

اہل سنت سے تعصب میں مت ڈوب جاو کے بعد میں نکلنے کا راستہ ہی نا ملے

اب آپ کے پاس کوئی جواب نہیں تو ادھر ادھر کی ہانکنا شروع کر دیا ہے

بھائی ٹاپک پر بات کرنی ہے تو کریں فضول میں خلط مبحث کر کے ہمارا اور آپنا ٹائم ضائع نا کریں

شکریہ

yeh kidir ka Insaaf hai !! give respect n u wil get respect ok !!!!

Warning

Jis taraha aap ny ye likha ye kidher ka insaaf hy is tarha aap english ki bjay roman urdu mai bhe likh skty hn

ager ab aap ny english mai likhny ko koshash ki to aap ki koi english wali post show nai ho gi kio k aap roman urdu likh skty hn our isi mai likhain

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا