TAHIRI NEW FITNA PART 2

Bhai Jaan

تجویز کردہ جواب

• 2 months later...

(salam)

jazak allah

You did a nice job in exposing Tahir Qadri. I am also having some astonishing faces of Dr. Tahir. This photo indicates that he is not Tahir Qadri but Tahir Padri.

Please see the link: you can view the photo in the attachment.

[/url]Huzoor Taaj'ush-Shariah's Reply About Tahir-ul-Padri

Huzoor Taaj'ush-Shariah's Response Over Calling Dr. Tahir as "Tahir-ul-Padri"

Huzoor Taaj'ush-Shariah Refutes Tahir-ul-Padri's Abetment With Christians

Huzoor Muhadith-e-Kabeer Exposes Dr. Tahir-ul-Padri

Allama Kokab Noorani Exposes Tahir-ul-Padri

Allama Kokab Noorani Exposes Tahir-ul-Padri - 2

fi-aman:

Padri.doc

Edited by Sybarite
Dead links fixed

you can have look of this in the attachment

VERY CUTE? IS NOT IT?

PERHAPS HE IS ENJOYING ON BECOMING PADRI.

I REQUEST TO ALL THE SUNNI BROTHERS/SISTERS FOR ALWAYS MAKING DOA FROM ALLAH SUBAHANATALA FOR KEEPING US IN THE TRUE PATH AS ADVOCATED BY AALA HAZRAT. AND ABSTAIN US FROM THE FOLD OF TAHIR PADRI.

• 2 months later...

mashallah well done Munna Bhai,

Good research, I am slightly confused, please help me, I remember reading somewhere that when a non-muslim delegation came to meet Holy prophet SAW and during their prayer time Holy Prophet SAW allowed them to pray in Masjid Nabvi.

Correct me if I am wrong?

You please correct if we are wrong, sir clever, about:

"Are Christians and Jews allowed to come to Masaajid and pray according to their religion because Christians, Jews and Muslims all are people of the faith (Imaan wale, Ahle Imaan)...?

Please read the statement fully and then provide answer.

Edited by Ghulam e Azhari

mashallah well done Munna Bhai,

Good research, I am slightly confused, please help me, I remember reading somewhere that when a non-muslim delegation came to meet Holy prophet SAW and during their prayer time Holy Prophet SAW allowed them to pray in Masjid Nabvi.

Correct me if I am wrong?

The hadith you're inquiring about is regarding the delegation from Najran. I’ve even seen Qadianis presenting this very event to justify their khalifah Mirza Masroor when he shook hands with Bishop Nazir Ali.

Anyways lets take a closer look to that event. I am quoting Khazain-ul-Irfan here which tells the detail about this Najran delegation.

1.jpg

Now the facts are;

1. That Christian delegation came to debate and were not invited to celebrate their religious festival.

2. That delegation chose to stay on their negative position towards Islam i.e considering Isa (Allaihe Salam) as the Son of God.

3. The disagreement in belief led to Mubahila and not to some unislamic celebration.

Its evident that Huzoor (saw) didn’t invite those Christians to come over and stay at Masjid-e-Nabawi and offer their prayers. They came by themselves to discuss the beliefs regarding Hazrat Isa (Allaihe Salam).

Now comes the important part. Huzoor (saw) allowed them to pray in Masjid-e-Nabawiand they did offer their prayers as per their own customs. If you look at the whole event and other reports from ahadith its evident that Huzoor (saw) allowed them to pray because they came to know about Islam and its beliefs and if they were not allowed to pray they would have gone back to Najran without knowing the truth about Islam. And for that, as a wise and humble approach to call them towards Islam Rasoolullah (saw) allowed them to pray.

Byno means this can be used as a daleel to allow Christians of our time to pray in Masajid as per their own customs. Huzoor (saw) allowed them because there was no place else where they could've offered their prayers. Now is that the case with those Christians whom Dr. Padri invited? Ofcourse not! Christians do have churches in Lahore and around Pakistan! Moreover, if a Christian wants to learn about Islam in this era, he can just google it and will get a lot of basic information. He can even contact a scholar, even on the internet to get the information he want. Or he can visit a nearby Masjid. He certainly don’t need to offer his prayers as per Christian customs in Masajid to learn about Islam!

And even look how Rasoolullah (saw) acted towards them. Rasoolullah (saw) told them the truth about Hazrat Isa (Allaihe Salam) that he is a Prophet of Allah and not the Son of God. They refused it and then later Rasoolullah (saw) even called them for Mubahila. That tells us that Muslims should be humble towards non-Muslims to call them towards Islam but should deny the unislamic beliefs openly.

Whereas Dr. Padri enjoyed Christmas and didn’t say a word about Christian belief of Isa being the Son of God! Did he even said that we are celebrating the birth of the Prophet of Allah and NOT the son of God? No he didn’t! Dr. Padri enjoyed their company with all their diabolical beliefs! Did he ever visited Christians and then denied their unislamic beliefs with the details? NO!

And about allowing them to pray in Masajid, did Rasoolullah(saw)allowed Christians to pray in Masajid generally? How many of the Ashaab-e-Kiram (Ridwanullahe Ta’la Allaihe Ajmain) invited Christians to come and pray in Masajid in the name of Peace or to call them towards Islam? None?? But we do see Hazrat Umar Farooq (ra) expelling the Jews and Christians from Arab peninsula.

Now a little about celebrating Christmas.

First the word “Christmas” which most of the people think as the “Birth of Jesus” but by definition it means “the Sacrifice of Jesus”! The World Book Encyclopedia defines “Christmas” as follows;

The word “Christmas” comes from “Cristes Maesse”, an early English phrase that means “Mass of Christ”.

Now Catholic Encyclopedia defines “Mass” as;

Of these the most important is that the Church intends the Mass to be regarded as a "true and proper sacrifice"

Fr. William G. Most defines “Mass” as

The Council of Trent taught that the Mass is the same as Calvary

Since the Mass has the same external sign, and the same interior dispositions on the part of Christ, we rightly call it a sacrifice, the continuation of Calvary.

So saying Merry Christmas is more like saying “Merry sacrifice of Jesus”! And thus Dr. Padri who proudly did cut the cake which said “Merry Christmas”, isnt it kind of celebrating the death, the sacrifice of Jesus?

Apart from what actually Christmas means, Minhajians says that its ok to celebrate Christmas as it’s the birthday of a Prophet i.e Isa (Allaihe Salam) and thus can be declared as Mawlid-e-Isa and can be celebrated by Muslims.

Lame attempt I’d say! Very lame indeed!First of all, take a look at the date of Christmas. There is no evidence in Islam which proves 25th December to be the birthday of Isa(Allaihe Salam). Even Catholic scriptures has nothing definite about it! Yeah right! No definite record of Jesus's birthday in whole of Bible, however the origin goes back to Romans.

December 25 was also the birthday of the more popular Roman god known as the "Unconquered Sun" Mithra (with whom Constantine identified himself before his conversion to Christianity), who was closely associated with Mithras. Rome converted this pagan legacy to a celebration of the god, Saturn, and the rebirth of the sun god during the winter solstice period. The winter holiday became known as Saturnalia and began the week prior to December 25th.

A Christian writer admitted this in 320 AD, explaining:

We hold this day holy, not like the pagans because of the birth of the sun, but because of him who made it.

("Christmas." Oxford Concise Dictionary of World Religions)

Variations of this pagan holiday flourished throughout the first few centuries after Jesus Christ, but it probably wasn't until 336 AD that Emperor Constantine officially converted this pagan tradition into the "Christian" holiday of Christmas.

Now comes another argument from Minhajians, the celebration of Mawlid regardless of the date as we the Muslims believe to celebrate Mawlid on any date. So it doesn’t matter if 25th December is the date of Jesus’s birth or not.

Well we all know that Christians celebrate Christmas as what they believe to be the "day of the birth of God's Son" or what they call "God Incarnate".They don’t celebrate the birth of the Prophet, but the Son of God. And that is based on a belief that is totally against the fundamental teachings of Islam i.e Tawheed.

And why celebrate the birth of Isa (Allaihe Salam) and forget the other 24 Prophets who are mentioned in Quran by name? And why in the hell we need to celebrate the birth of OUR Prophet Isa (Allaihe Salam) with Christians, as Christians believes him to be the Son of God and not a Prophet. Why the hell Dr. Padri never ever celebrated it with their fellow Muslims?

Conclusively significance of the 'Birth of Isa' is NOT the same as significance of 'Christmas'.

This can go on and on and on!

You can read the detailed debate here;

Orkut - Tests For Minhajians

Now comes the important part. Huzoor saw.gif allowed them to pray in Masjid-e-Nabawiand they did offer their prayers as per their own customs. If you look at the whole event and other reports from ahadith its evident that Huzoor saw.gif allowed them to pray because they came to know about Islam and its beliefs and if they were not allowed to pray they would have gone back to Najran without knowing the truth about Islam. And for that, as a wise and humble approach to call them towards Islam Rasoolullah saw.gif allowed them to pray.

Thanks Dear brother for the reply, but what is the benefit for Christians of today to know about Islam? Why do they have to come and know about Islam according to Minhaji Aqaaid?

What I mean to say is, according to Sheikh ul Minhaaj they are already on the faith and are Ahle Imaan then why do they have to know about Islam? What is the benefit for them then in knowing while they are already on the faith? Muslims Christians Jews all belong to Ahle Imaan according to Dr. Sb then it should be very clear Minhaaji Masajid are open for Jews and Christians not for knowing of Islam but to spread Shirk inside Masjid, to spread Christianity and Judaism, still them being the Mushriks they are "Ahle Imaan"...

What a strange latest "Islam" it is of Minhaajia...

Edited by Ghulam e Azhari

You please correct if we are wrong, sir clever, about:

"Are Christians and Jews allowed to come to Masaajid and pray according to their religion because Christians, Jews and Muslims all are people of the faith (Imaan wale, Ahle Imaan)...?

Please read the statement fully and then provide answer.

I remember reading somewhere that when a non-muslim delegation came to meet Holy prophet SAW and during their prayer time Holy Prophet SAW allowed them to pray in Masjid Nabvi.

Please answer if I am wrong? Didn't Holy prophet SAW allowed them to pray in Masjid-e-Nabwi SAW?

I remember reading somewhere that when a non-muslim delegation came to meet Holy prophet SAW and during their prayer time Holy Prophet SAW allowed them to pray in Masjid Nabvi.

Please answer if I am wrong? Didn't Holy prophet SAW allowed them to pray in Masjid-e-Nabwi SAW?

You need to get your eyes checked. Your queries has been replied, go read my last post.

Thanks Dear brother for the reply, but what is the benefit for Christians of today to know about Islam? Why do they have to come and know about Islam according to Minhaji Aqaaid?

What I mean to say is, according to Sheikh ul Minhaaj they are already on the faith and are Ahle Imaan then why do they have to know about Islam? What is the benefit for them then in knowing while they are already on the faith? Muslims Christians Jews all belong to Ahle Imaan according to Dr. Sb then it should be very clear Minhaaji Masajid are open for Jews and Christians not for knowing of Islam but to spread Shirk inside Masjid, to spread Christianity and Judaism, still them being the Mushriks they are "Ahle Imaan"...

What a strange latest "Islam" it is of Minhaajia...

Nice! I mean really amazing. Thats kind of another smack on the face of Minhajians.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا