"Yahdi Bihillahu"

RadiatingAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Objection of the Wahabiyah, Deobandiyah, the heretical innovators is that in Surah Al Maidah [5} Verse 15-16: mentions Noor & Kitab Al Mubeen, and they say "Wa" between Noor and Kitab Al Mubeen is Tafseelia, Wazahati, meaning that Noor is refference to Kitab Al Mubeen. And to support this assertion they use the phrase Yahdi Bihillahu which is Singular, and argue that had there been mention of two things in this verse: "There has come to you from Allah a Noor and Kitab Al Mubeen." Allah would have used a plural: Yadhibihi'kumullah.

I am fully aware of the arguments based on this verse, and HOW EXPLAIN THE usage of SINGULAR FOR THE TWO, BUT it would be excellent IF someone can pass me verses in the Quran where TWO ARE MENTIONED, BUT A SINGULAR IS USED, i.e. Allah & Rasool, but for the two a singular is used in the verse.

Please dont write anything else, its not required only write about what is being asked

JazakAllah

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا