Virtues of Durood

Noori

تجویز کردہ جواب

Virtues of Durood

The Holy Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم said,

Recitation of Durood upon me is Noor for you on the bridge of Siraat. The one who recites Durood upon me 80 times on Friday, 80 years of his sins will be forgiven.[1]

Whoever recites Durood upon me, I will intercede for him.[2]

Anyone who recites Durood upon me 3 times in the day and 3 times in the night due to love and devotion for me, Allah Almighty will forgive the sins he committed during that day and night.[3]

The one who loves another for the sake of Allah Almighty and when he meets his brother and shakes hands with him and recites Durood upon the Holy Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم, before departing their past sins are forgiven.[4]

Send Durood upon me in abundance, this will purify you.[5]

Whoever recited the Holy Quran, praised Allah Almighty, recited Durood upon me and then asked forgiveness from Allah Almighty, he has succeeded in seeking goodness from its source.

The Holy Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم said to a person who prayed Salaah, then praised Allah Almighty and read Durood,

Pray, it will be accepted, ask, it will be granted.[6]

When the day of Thursday arrives, Allah Almighty sends His angels who have with them papers made of silver and pens (made) of gold. They write down the names of all the people who recite Durood upon me in abundance on Thursday and Thursday night.[7]

The one who recites Durood once, Allah Almighty commands one carat of compensation to be written down for him in his book of deeds and one carat is equivalent to Mount Uhud.[8]

If anyone recites Durood upon me 200 times in a Friday, 200 years worth of his sins will be forgiven.[9]

Whoever reads Durood upon me 100 times during the night of Friday and on Friday, Allah Almighty will fulfill 100 of his needs, 70 needs of the hereafter and 30 worldly.[10]

Last night I witnessed a strange scene. I saw one person from my nation who was crossing the bridge (Siraat) by dragging himself and by crawling on his knees. Suddenly, the peace and blessings that he sent on me arrived and made him stand up straight on the bridge and crossed the bridge walking.[11]

The closest person to me on the day of judgement will be the one who recites Durood upon me the most.[12]

Sayyiduna Sahl Ibn Sa’ad Radi Allah Anhu narrates that one day; the Holy Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم came out. On this occasion, Abu Talha Radi Allah Anhu came forward and said,

Ya RasoolAllah صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم, may my parents be sacrificed for you. Signs of happiness are apparent on your blessed face today.

He صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم said,

Certainly, Jibra’eel alaihis salam had just come to me and he said, ‘Oh Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم! Whoever recites Durood once on you; Allah Almighty will write ten good deeds for him, will forgive ten of his sins and will raise him ten times in status.[13]

Read Durood upon me in your gatherings because the Durood you read (upon me) will be Noor for you on the day of judgement.[14]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Imam Suyuti’s, Jami Us Sagheer, Pg 320, Hadith 5191, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

[2] Al Qawl Ul Badi, Pg 117, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

[3] At’Targheeb Wat’Tarheeb, Vol2, Pg 328

[4] Musnad Abu Ya’la, Vol3, pg 95, Hadith 2951, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

[5] Musnad Abu Ya’la, Vol5, pg 458, Hadith 6383, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

[6] Imam Nisai’s, Sunan Nisai, Vol1, pg 189, Baabul Madina, Karachi

[7] Kanz Ul Ummal, Vol1, Pg 250, Hadith 2174, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

[8] Imam Abdur Razzaq’s, Musannaf Abdur Razzaq, Vol1, Pg 51, Hadith 153

[9] Kanz Ul Ummal, Vol1, Pg 256, Hadith 2238, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

[10] Imam Suyuti’s, Durr Al Mansoor, Vol6, Pg684

[11] Imam Tibrani’s, Al Maujam Al Kabeer, Vol25, Pg 281-282, Hadith 39, Dar Ahya Ut Turathul Arabi, Beirut

[12] Jami Tirmidhi, Vol2, Pg 27, Dar Ul Fikr, Beirut

[13] Al Qawl Ul Badi, Pg 107, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

[14] Firdaus Ul Akhbaar, Vol2, Pg 417, Hadith 3148, Dar Ul Kutubul Ilmiyyah, Beirut

He who has forgotten to recite the Durood, has truly forgotten the path to Jannah.

(Al Qawl Ul Badi)

Hadith 1

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم said,

Without doubt, there is an Angel of Almighty Allah whom Allah has given power to listen to the voices of all the people. Whenever any person recites Durood, this Angel delivers the Durood to me. I then plead to Almighty Allah for the person to receive ten blessing for reading a single Durood (upon me).

Imam Jalaluddin Suyuti's, Jaami'us Sagheer

Hadith 2

Sayyiduna Abu Darda (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم said,

Increase the Durood Shareef on the Day of Jummah for it is a Day of Witnessing. It is a day when the Durood Shareef is presented to me. For that person who reads the Durood Shareef, his voice reaches me wherever he is". When it was inquired as to whether he would hear the voice even after leaving this world,

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم replied,

Yes, even after I have departed because Almighty Allah has made it Haraam upon the earth to devour the bodies of the Ambiya.

Jalaa'ilul Ifhaam

Hadith 3

It is reported that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم was once asked about those who read the Durood Shareef after he had passed away. He replied,

I listen personally to the Durood Shareef of those who love me, while the Durood Shareef of others is presented to me.

Al Qawl Ul Badi

Hadith 4

Sayyiduna Abu Amaama (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم said,

Almighty Allah has promised me that after I pass away, He will give me the power to listen to every person who reads the Durood Shareef, even though I will be in Madinatul Munawwarah and my followers will be the East and West. O Abu Amaama, the entire creation has been placed in my tomb and I will see and hear all creation. He who reads the Durood Shareef ten times will receive a hundred rewards in return.

Durratun Naasiheen

• 3 years later...

اللَّهُـمّ صَــــــلٌ علَےَ مُحمَّــــــــدْ و علَےَ آل مُحمَّــــــــدْ

كما صَــــــلٌيت علَےَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ و علَےَ آل إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِنَّك حَمِيدٌ

مَجِيدٌ اللهم بارك علَےَ مُحمَّــــــــدْ و علَےَ آل مُحمَّــــــــدْ كما

باركت علَےَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ و علَےَ آل إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِنَّك حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا