FITNA E TAHIRI

Bhai Jaan

تجویز کردہ جواب

• 1 month later...

Munna Bhai,

Kindly provide me the criteria for Sunni?

What is the criteria for being Sunni?

Very interesting your post but apart from one reference from Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri's book you all gave reference from others.

1. If you are throwing him out of Sunniyet then you need to give reference from his lectures or books

2. The reference you quoted from newspapers and magazines, be honest with me and tell me do you trust these papers and magazines? if tomorrow I ask them to publish an article in which they praise and say he is Sunni, would you beleive that?

My dear, these references are OK for Pakistani people, I would like something from Qudwa Tul Awliya Tahir Alauddin Al-Gilani Al-Baghdadi, HUZOOR ZIA-UL-UMMAT,SHAYKH JUSTICE MUHAMMAD KARAM SHAH, AL-QURAISHI, AL-AZHARI, Mufti Sarfaraz Naeemi Sahib, Maulana Shah Ahmed Khan Noorani Sahib.

Kindly provide me the criteria for Sunni?

Very interesting your post but apart from one reference from Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri's book you all gave reference from others.

Is'nt that only one reference enough? Do you know the beliefs of wahabis, shias, mododis and all other sects? and is the difference between them and us are Fir'oee or Qat'ee? We want you to prove this difference is Fir'oee with proper reference from quran, hadith and authentic scholars of ahlesunnah. if you prove it i will delete all topics against him otherwise this only 1 reference is enough to make him out from ahlesunnat wal jamaat. not to mention all of his other false beliefs.

and i hope now you can prove it or accept it that Dr. tahir make this false statement.

you recently posted a new topic. where you said.

we spend more and more time on character assassination then learning anything

and what you did. posted quotes from minhaj site, Dr. Tahir is this and that. i want you to give us one reference where any authentic sunni scholar said i agree to his beliefs.

and i hope you learned something beside from his speeches. so what you learn? wahabis blasphemous against our prophet (saw) are minors and shia blasphemous against hazrat sayyiduna abu bakkar siddique and hazrat umer farooq (raa) and all other sahabas (raa) are minor problems?

I think if you read only one book of Alahazrat (ra) "Hussam ul Huramain" everything will become clear.

I hope now you will share your knowledge with us against these sects.

and i really hope you will not post again reference of sunni scholer who attended dr. tahir mehfil unless you have prove that they are agree to his false beliefs.

p.s: There is detailed reply of brother Sybarite about giving prayer permission to charistians in mosques. i hope you will reply that too. Hadith regarding the delegation from Najran

Please stop going here and there:

Provide me criteria for Sunni then I will apply on Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri's practices and all the other Sunni and Wahabi Scholars too.

Also you guysare saying he is not Sunni you need to provide evidence not me, if you accuse someone in the Court of Law Judge will ask you to provide the evidence, once you have provided the Evidence then I will provide you the evidence.

Is'nt that only one reference enough? Do you know the beliefs of wahabis, shias, mododis and all other sects? and is the difference between them and us are Fir'oee or Qat'ee? We want you to prove this difference is Fir'oee with proper reference from quran, hadith and authentic scholars of ahlesunnah. if you prove it i will delete all topics against him otherwise this only 1 reference is enough to make him out from ahlesunnat wal jamaat. not to mention all of his other false beliefs.

and i hope now you can prove it or accept it that Dr. tahir make this false statement.

you recently posted a new topic. where you said.

and what you did. posted quotes from minhaj site, Dr. Tahir is this and that. i want you to give us one reference where any authentic sunni scholar said i agree to his beliefs.

and i hope you learned something beside from his speeches. so what you learn? wahabis blasphemous against our prophet saw.gif are minors and shia blasphemous against hazrat sayyiduna abu bakkar siddique and hazrat umer farooq raa.gif and all other sahabas raa.gif are minor problems?

I think if you read only one book of Alahazrat ra.gif "Hussam ul Huramain" everything will become clear.

I hope now you will share your knowledge with us against these sects.

and i really hope you will not post again reference of sunni scholer who attended dr. tahir mehfil unless you have prove that they are agree to his false beliefs.

p.s: There is detailed reply of brother Sybarite about giving prayer permission to charistians in mosques. i hope you will reply that too. Hadith regarding the delegation from Najran

Why you keep repeating the same questions in each and every topic? and where are your replies to answered questions?

As We told you in other topics. you should post a criteria for sunni from quran o hadith. then we will talk about this. all you did until now. asking questions, copy+paste from minhaj website and keep repeating same thing again and again.

You should know the rules of discussion. here we exposed dr. tahir. and we already proved him wrong (out from ahle sunnat wal jamaat). now you came here for discussion. post some reference from quran-o-hadith, clear his aqeedah and prove us wrong. but now you are saying your posts has amended by Brother Sybarite?

I'm really Surprised after i read you replies. and now you almost sound funny. if you dont have any answer just say so. but don't make fun of yourself and also dr. tahir. bcoz you are here to defend him.

and we replied you alot of times on different topics. what we get? not a single answer from you. can i remind you some of our answers to your queries? but i really dont think you will post your tehqeeq in reply.

1) Brother Sybrite posted a long answer about giving prayer permission to Christians and Jews in mosques.

where is the answer?

2) Brother Ghulam e Azhari Raised a Question. What is the benefit for Christians of today to know about Islam? bcoz according to dr. tahir they are already on faith and ahle iman?

where is the answer?

3) You said there is only one reference from dr. tahir book in this topic. i replied. prove dr. tahir quoted belief from quran-o-hadith and authentic scholars of ahlesunnah. i will delete every topic against dr. tahir.

where is the answer?

4) In your reply. Brother Sybarite posted 9 False Beliefs of Dr. tahir.

where is the answer?

now dont tell me. we removed your answers. you cant prove dr. tahir as sunni with this double policy. brother sybarite only removed minhaj site links and the list of scholars. that you posted in alot of topics. we didnt edit/delete your single reply. which contains the answer of these questions.

we have enough courage to face deviants. just check munazra and radd e badmazhab section. its open truth for everyone. wahabis, deobandis, shias, qadyanis. everyone posting their topics. we didnt edit/delete their contents unless they are against the rules or just trying run away with lame answers. as you are doing right now.

Now show some courage and post some of your tehqeeq to prove us wrong. and please dont post again the list of scholars from minhaj site. first post sunni criteria from quran-o-hadith.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا