Allamah Ali Sheir Haidri Sunni Alim Thay ?

Ghulam E Mustafa

تجویز کردہ جواب

• 1 month later...

They have made th actuals Sunnies > Barailvies and they became themselves sunnies.

Something very interesting, one my Libiyan cleint told me once that Barailvies are near Qadiyanies, ooppps Astaghfirullah ul Azeem.

This is the propaganada about us Barailvies.

I agree with Br Chishti Qadri, they are very clever or I would say cunning, they made us Bad Aqeeda and they becamse themselves Sunni.

My request to all brothers and Sisters here is lets stop what others said or done, lets study our Aqeeda properly.

For example, we all celebrate Mawlid un Nabi SAW but why we are celebrating, why do we do khatam shaif, why do we do giyarveeN sharif?

We are ones who don't offer 5 time prayers, we are the ones who bad mouth about others, we have time for net but we don't have time for Studying Qur'an, Seerah and w don't have time for reciting Darood o salam.

Lets change ourselves, today if we have not changed ourselves then our forthcoming generations won't do Milad, Giyarween and khatams and all the blame would go on us because we were busy criticising others.

I have seen young Deobandi kinds they know their Aqeeda very well but on ther hand our Sunni children don't have a clue, they don't even know the Raka'at of Salat and how to perform Wudu and Ghusal and so forth.

I came on this forum to learn but I have been very dishearted when I SAW you are calling a Muslim Scholar Padri, Padri means Pope and in other words we are calling Dr Qadri a kafir (Astaghifiruulah ul Azeem), we are becoming God (Na'aoozobillah, Astaghfirullah). How can we call a Muslim with these names, who are we?

Think please think

They have made th actuals Sunnies > Barailvies and they became themselves sunnies.

I agree with Br Chishti Qadri, they are very clever or I would say cunning, they made us Bad Aqeeda and they becamse themselves Sunni.

Yet Dr. Padri love these Deobandis:lol:

I have seen young Deobandi kinds they know their Aqeeda very well but on ther hand our Sunni children don't have a clue, they don't even know the Raka'at of Salat and how to perform Wudu and Ghusal and so forth.

Try to spend more time with Sunnis than those "learned" Deobandis and everything will be fine (ia).

I came on this forum to learn but I have been very dishearted when I SAW you are calling a Muslim Scholar Padri, Padri means Pope and in other words we are calling Dr Qadri a kafir (Astaghifiruulah ul Azeem), we are becoming God (Na'aoozobillah, Astaghfirullah). How can we call a Muslim with these names, who are we?

Think please think

We use the term Padri as a simile, nobody declared him Kafir yet. The fatwa is of "Gumrahi" not of "Kufr". Use your brain but dont use it too much if you dont have in-depth knowledge of such matters. By this lame logic of yours, you're accusing Huzoor Taaj'ush Shariah and many other eminent scholars.

I already suggested you once, think before you speak! Silence is way better than uttering crap.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا