RIGHTS OF PARENTS

Ayaz.Sayyad

تجویز کردہ جواب

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

RIGHTS OF PARENTS

The Rights Of Parents are Very Important in this World..

Once a Person Approached The Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam and inquired :-

" IS THERE ANY FORM OF GOOD BEHAVIOR UNTO PARENTS BY WHICH I CAN BE COURTEOUS UNTO THEM AFTER THEIR DEMISE" ?.. "Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said Yess, NAMAAZ (JANAAZAH) upon Them, SUPPLICATION OF FORGIVENESS ON THIER BEHALF, FULFILLMENT OF THEIR RELIGIOUS BEQUEST, TO MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIP WITH THOSE RELATIVES LINKED THROUGH THEM ONLY AND TO HONOUR THEIR FRIENDS. '' -

(Abu Daud and Ibn Majah)

SPECIAL POSITION OF MOTHER

Mu'awiyah ibn Jahima narrated : I Went to The Holy Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam and said : O Messenger Of Allah ! I Intend To Join a battle (to fight for the cause of Allah) and have come to you for consultation. The Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam inquired of my mother was alive and i replied : YES. the Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam Then Said Stay Close to Your Mother (to serve her well) because PARADISE LIES AT HER FEET. (Ahmad, Baihaqi, Nasai)

Anas ibn Malik Reported that Once The Holy Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam was asked about major SINS and he Replied They are :-

To Associate Something With ALLAH, To Disobey one's parents and to cause them Pain Or Injury, To Kill Someone Unlawfully, and To Give False Evidence. (Bukhari)

In The Light Of The Above Mentioned Traditions It is Very Clear That Service To Parents is Superior To JIHAD, Casting A Glance Of Love and Affection at Parents Is Equivalent To an Accepted HAJJ, ALLAH's Curse is Upon Those Who Displeases Their Parents, Paradise Lies Under the Feet Of Mother, and those who disobey their parents and displeases them will be deprived of paradise..

Hence, Everyone Should Respect His / Her Parents, make all His / Her Efforts to Please them and After Their Death, The Friends and those closed to them should be respected and treated properly.

Fi-Amaanillah

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا