Hadees Online

faizan_e_raza

تجویز کردہ جواب

"The one who rejoices on the birth day of the Holy Prophet would not be severely punished and it is hopped that a Muslim who celebrate the Milad un Nabi Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam, will not be punished in hell. Imam Bukhari Rahmatullah Alaih narrates that Abu Lahab would be punished lightly in the hell on Monday. Because he rejoiced and freed his handmaid indicating by his finger, when the Prophet of Allah Almighty Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam took birth. So as a reward of happiness on Milad un Nabi Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam he would be given water by his finger. ( Bukhari)

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah Radi Allahu anhu that the Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter Paradise. (Bukhari)

(bis)

(saw)

Meethay Mustafa (saw) ny Farmaya:jo Shakhs mujh per 1 Bar Darood e Pak parahay Allah (azw) us Darood Shareef parnay walay ki sans say 1 badal paida farmata hai phir usay barasnay ka hukam daita hai jab jo wo barasta hai to Allah (azw) Zameen per girnay walay har qatray say sona paida farmata hai,pahar per girnay walay har qatray say chandi paida farmata hai aur kafir per girnay walay har qatray ki barkat say us ko iman ki dolat naseeb farmata hai.

(Mukashafatil Qaloob)

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH

Sayyiduna ibn Abbas Radi Allahu anhu narrates that the Blessed Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, `There are three people whose prayers do not rise a single hand span above their heads: (1) An Imaam who people despise, (2) The woman that spends the night with her husband annoyed at her and (3) Two brothers who have fallen out with each other (without a valid reason).`

(Sunan Ibn-e-Maja, V1, P516, Hadith 971)

An individual who, because of his love for me and inclination towards me, recites DUROOD SHARIF three times (each) every day and three times (each) every night it becomes necessary on Allah (A) to forgive that individual sins of that day and that night. (ATTARGHIB-WATTARHIB)

Recite DUROOD SHARIF on Friday and in the night between Thursday and Friday excessively, because on the rest of the days (of a week), the Angels keep conveying to me your DUROOD SHARIF in my favour but (the individuals) who recite DUROOD SHARIF on Friday and (during) the night between Thursday and Friday I hear such Being's DUROOD SHARIF by my own self (without any Angel being in-between).

(NUZHATUL MAJALIS)

• 2 weeks later...

Hazrat Maalik bin Anas Radi Allahu anhu reports that the Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, “I have left behind for you two such things, to which if you hold firmly, you shall never go astray. One is the Book of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala(Quran) and the other the Sunnats of your Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam (i.e. Hadith) (Mishkaat)

Hazrat Maalik bin Anas Radi Allahu anhu reports that the Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, “I have left behind for you two such things, to which if you hold firmly, you shall never go astray. One is the Book of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala(Quran) and the other the Sunnats of your Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam (i.e. Hadith) (Mishkaat)

• 2 weeks later...

aslmolikumm

i need 2 ahdeess refrencee with pagess if possiblee plzz attach imagee

1 AQA ALHSLTAlowaslm ne fermya merii omett mein 73 ferqa hunge 1 jannt meinn jay ga

porii hadeess wid ref

2 aqa alhsaltowaslm ne fermya aye ALI api wajha se 2 ghroh jhanum mein jay ge

poori hadess wid page num

• 3 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا