Hadees Online

faizan_e_raza

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: A Muslim male or female, remains subject to trials (in this world) in respect of self, children and property till he or she faces Allah , the Exalted, (on the Day of Judgment) in a state in which all his or her sins have been remitted.

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah Radi Allahu anhu Tirmidhi

• 2 weeks later...

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, “Shall I not inform you about the inmates of Hell? It is every violent, impertinent and proud person.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Wa'alaykum 'Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said A Muslim is one from whose tongue and hands are secure; and a Muhajir (Emirgrant) is one who leaves (abandons) what Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has forbidden.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Mustufa Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: Fear Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it will wipe it out, and behave well towards people." (Trimidhi)

• 1 month later...

Shareh Bukhari Imam Ahmad Qistalaani (radi Allahu anhu) states in his most distinguished work "Mustataab Mawahibul Laduniyah" that Hazrat Imam Zainul Aabideen (radi Allahu anhu) narrated from His father Hazrat Imam Hussain (radi Allahu anhu) who narrated from His father Hazrat Ali Mushkil Kusha (radi Allahu anhu) that the Beloved Prophet (Sall Allaho Alaihi Wa Sallam) has stated," 14000 years before the creation of Hazrat Adam (Alaihis Salaam) I was a Noor by my creator."

(Mawahibul Laduniyah pg 10 vol 1, Zirkaani Shareef pg 49 vol 1, Jawahirul Bihar page 774, Anwaarul Muhammadiya pg 9, Tafseer Roohul Bayaan pg 370 vol 2)

It is on the authority of Hazrat Abu Moosa Ash’ari (radi Allahu anhu) that the Prophet (sall Allaho alaihi wasallam) said, “I am Muhammad and Ahmed and I am the one who came after all the Prophets (Khaatimun Nabiyeen) and I am the one who will give Hashr to the creation (in other words all will be present before the Prophet (sall Allaho alaihi wasallam) on Maidaan-e-Hashr) and I am the Prophet of Mercy.”

(Musnad Imam Ahmed – Muslim)

(bis)

(saw)

(salam)

u284e.jpg

Sayyiduna Abu Dardah ( radi Allahu anhu ) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: Is anyone of you unable to recite one-third of the Quraan in a night?It was asked how can one recite one-third of the Quraan.Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied:Recite:Qul huwal lahu ahad ( Ikhlas:112 ),It is equal to one-third of the Quraan! { Muslim }

[/color]Qul huwal lahu ahad.

Allah hus-samad.

Lam yalid walam yulad.

Walam yakul-lahu Kufuwan ahad

Edited by MUSHTAQ_ATTARI26

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

In Jami Tirmidi, the Holy Prophet Sallallahu ALaihi Wasallam taught a companion to make dua after salah in the following manner:

“Ya RasoolAllah! I turn towards the Almighty through the medium of the Holy Prophet with my request, so that my need be fulfilled.”

In another narration, the actual words which are used are:

“So that the Prophet may fulfill this need”.

Allah Azzawajal se is haal par dua karo k tumhen ijabat (qaboliat) ka yaqin ho.

(Tirmizi, Jild 5, Page 292, Hadees 3490 ) SUNNI SMS CLUB 03453560278

Allah k nazdik sab se pasandeda amal waqt par namaz parhna or waldain k sath acha sulok karna hai.

(Bukhari,Jild 4, Page 589, Hadees 7534 ) SUNNI SMS CLUB 03453560278

Namaz me Kawwy ki tarah thongen na maro,

Darindy ki tarah paun na phelau or

Masjid me apne liye namaz ki jaga muqarrar na karo

(Nisai, Vol 1,Page167 ) SUNNI SMS CLUB 03453560278

"Jab Sarkar (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ) ka zahoor howa to sath hi aesa Noor nikla jis se mashriq ta maghrib sab afaq rooshan hogae. [seerat E Halbiya V-1 P-91] SUNNI SMS CLUB 03453560278

dua qabol hoti he jab tak jaldi na karo, ye mat kaho k me ne dua ki thi qabol na hui. (Bukhari, Jild 4, Page 200, Hadees 6340) SUNNI SMS CLUB

Hazrat Abdullah Bin Masoud Raziallahu anhu se marvi hai ke ek Shaqs ne Huzur Sallallahu Alyhi Wasallam ki khidmat mai arz kiya , Ya Rasulullah ( Sallallahu Alyhi Wasallam ) ! mujhe ye kaise maloom ho ke maine accha kiya ya bura kiya Sarkare Madina ( Sallallahu Alyhi Wasallam ) ne farmaya , jab tum apne padosiyun ko ye kahte suno ke tum ne accha kiya to beshak tum ne accha kiya aur jab ye kahte suno ke tum ne bura kiya to beshak tumne bura kiya . ( Ibn Maja ) SUNNI SMS CLUB

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا