Criteria for being a Sunni??

saqi

تجویز کردہ جواب

22 Views and no one yet provided me the answer???

Are we googling for the criteria?????????????????????????????????

Look around you Mr. Saqi. Dr. Tahir is not the only fitna we're dealing with here on this forum. Sorry to say but it wont work like, you jump out of nowhere and demands your qeuries to be replied instantly. If you can wait, good! If you cant, go lookout for the answers for yourself and dont forget to share the knowledge with us.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT dR QADRI OR ANYONE ELSE ALL I AM ASKING YOU GIVE ME A CRITERIA FOR A SUNNI

I HAVE NOT received anythng cos you guys don't have a clue, all you know is accusing and character assassination

go on delete this post too or edit it...........

I am laughing at you.......................

Look around you Mr. Saqi. Dr. Tahir is not the only fitna we're dealing with here on this forum. Sorry to say but it wont work like, you jump out of nowhere and demands your qeuries to be replied instantly. If you can wait, good! If you cant, go lookout for the answers for yourself and dont forget to share the knowledge with us.

As far as long speeches are concerned go and ask Minhajies don't ask me cosI ain't th one

u are going on and on about Sunni go on my Deargive the criteria so everyone know and they can apply on theselves to see whether they r sunnies or not?

Go on gooooollllle it u might find it asome where?????????????

I think Deobanies are better in this field at least they know what they believe, you guys don't have clue. All you know is COPY & PASTE nothing else.

Why don't you provide us the criteria?

One who delivers long speeches is Sunni no matter whether he have kufria aqaaid or not? Is this all for Minhajians, speeches is the measure for everything and everyone?

I think Deobanies are better in this field at least they know what they believe, you guys don't have clue. All you know is COPY & PASTE nothing else.

Mr.Saqi I was a big admirer of Dr.Tahir.U can see my posts in the defence of Dr.Tahir in topic Tahir Qadri Sunni or Shia.....But when I came to know that his beliefs are different,I changed my opinion.

Plz tell me,after the passage of Imam e Azam R.A,has anyone talked about DIYYAT???He is a so intellectual person that he has a conflict with Imam e Azam on such a topic about which there is a silent consesus of whole Ahle Sunnah???We are not just copy pasting we are asking questions to u.Do say that this personality has akesd this thing about Dr.Tahir and bla bla bla...Inspite of doing such things u should answer our questions...

I have seen a lot of minhajis that when they are questioned about the beliefs of Dr.Tahir,they start to describe the qualities of Dr.Tahir that are mentioned by different scholars...Is this the answer of our questions???

Yeah offcourse u will talk about deogandies bcz like your Dr.u all have close relationships with these blesphemous persons...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا