Why we are so self centred and Gustaakh? Why?

saqi

تجویز کردہ جواب

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam Assalam o Alaikum,

I came on this forum to learn Islam but unfortunately what I have found is there are 1000s of posts about character assassination, we spend more and more time on character assassination then learning anything.

We spend more and more time on these kind of things without any through research.

It's a Hadith, Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:

Jo Shakhas kisi baat ko baghair tehqeeq ke philata hai we shaitani amal karta hai.

I think that's what is going on here.

All we are doing is reading other people's fatwa and posting them them, my question is howmany of us have read or listened to Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri.

Although I have been dishearted by this forum on character assassination but all those character assassinatoers have done me a favour, that the person I have never listened in my life Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, I started reading himand listening him.

I started visiting his website on a daily basis and listen his online lectures.

I found something very interesting and that is Gosha-e-Darood o Salam http://www.******

Where people are reading Darood 0 Salam 24 hours a day except Salat times or during other necessary breaks. Mashallah, and not only that peaple can submit Darood o Salam from around the globe.

How many so called Sunni do that? I know a lot Sunni brother who don't even read Namaz and they call themselves Aashiq-e-Rasool, They deviate from the Teaching of Rasool-lallah SAW and do everything against the teachings and still call themselves Aashiq-e-Rasool. Mashallah, Subhanallah

My question to you all those who have posted all these posts about Dr Tahir ul Qadri assassinating his character,

How many of you have listened to him?

How many of you have read his books?

If you have not then this Hadith applies on you "Jo Shakhas kisi baat ko baghair tehqeeq ke philata hai we shaitani amal karta hai."

If you want to listen to him visit www.shaytan.org

Finally thank you very much for opening my eyes by criticising Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, I started listening him. Inshallah I am going to start Halaqa-e-Darood-o-Salam and I will also invite you all to join that too so all of us can recite the Darood o Salam on Allad SWT beloved prophet SAW.

May Allah guide us to Siraat-e-Mustaqeem and keep us and our families in his and His beloved prophet's Amaan. Ameed.

Please do remember me in your Dua'as

Jazakallah Khair

Saqi

Content/Link Removed

Edited by Sybarite
Stop being a typical Tahiri. You're posting same material in every post, in every other topic. You will be replied soon, you don't have to weep around the whole forum.

Exposing wrong beliefs of deviants not making us self centred and gustakh otherwise your this statement will also against the biggest names of islamic history. becoz they also exposed alot of fitna's in their time.

and we listen dr. tahir but we didnt follow him blindly (al). so i give you suggestion. listen to other ahlesunnah scholars. what are they saying. and if you have a little bit encourage of islam in your heart then you will understand. what is the true meaning of love (ishq and muhabbat)

Mahboob Ka Dost Hamara Dost, Mahboob Ka Dushman Hamara Dushman.

and We will not allow Dr. tahir Sullah Kuliyat. where a Sunni and a Blasphemer stand in one row.

Exposing wrong beliefs of deviants not making us self centred and gustakh otherwise your this statement will also against the biggest names of islamic history. becoz they also exposed alot of fitna's in their time.

and we listen dr. tahir but we didnt follow him blindly alhamd.gif. so i give you suggestion. listen to other ahlesunnah scholars. what are they saying. and if you have a little bit encourage of islam in your heart then you will understand. what is the true meaning of love (ishq and muhabbat)

Mahboob Ka Dost Hamara Dost, Mahboob Ka Dushman Hamara Dushman.

and We will not allow Dr. tahir Sullah Kuliyat. where a Sunni and a Blasphemer stand in one row.

Are these wrong beliefs?

1. Promoting true face of Islam
  2. He has proved the celebration of Mawlid un Nabi SAW through Qur'an, Sunnah and 1400 years history
  3. He is the one who defended Ahl-e-Bait by delivering 12 hour lecture in the Defence of Shan-e-Aki RA (Diffa-e-Shan-e-Ali RA), how many of Sunni scholars defended that. They are always scared to say something in the shaan of Ahl-e-Bait fearing that people will call them Shia, If love of Ahh-e-Bait makes one Shia then I am biggest Shi'a
  4. On his stage Shi'a Scholar's come and deliver talks in the Shaan of Khulfa-e-Rashedeen and Sahaba Kiraam RA
  5. Since his Lectures on Mawlid un Nabi now Jamat-e-Islami celebrate Mawlin un Nabi SAW, he is the one who wrote biggest book on Mawlid un Nabi SAW
  6. He is very well respected in Pakistan and around the Globe, recently I saw on his website he was invited by Shaykh Nazim in Cyprus
  7. He also gave Ijaza to Shaykh Jifri
  8. Shaykh Hameek Murad delivers lectures in his programmes
  9. He is the one who promoted Na'ats

If they are then surely he is not sunni, I have asked 2-3 other places to provide a criteria for being sunni, neither you nor your friends have done so?

Make sure it's through Quran and Sunnah and I will apply on all the Scholars.

Rather than whinging please provide the criteria for a Sunni?

I can go on and on but I have better things to do, therefore I wouldn't waste my time on this.

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam Assalam o Alaikum,

I came on this forum to learn Islam but unfortunately what I have found is there are 1000s of posts about character assassination, we spend more and more time on character assassination then learning anything.

We spend more and more time on these kind of things without any through research.

It's a Hadith, Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:

Jo Shakhas kisi baat ko baghair tehqeeq ke philata hai we shaitani amal karta hai.

I think that's what is going on here.

All we are doing is reading other people's fatwa and posting them them, my question is howmany of us have read or listened to Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri.

Although I have been dishearted by this forum on character assassination but all those character assassinatoers have done me a favour, that the person I have never listened in my life Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, I started reading himand listening him.

I started visiting his website on a daily basis and listen his online lectures.

I found something very interesting and that is Gosha-e-Darood o Salam http://www.******

Where people are reading Darood 0 Salam 24 hours a day except Salat times or during other necessary breaks. Mashallah, and not only that peaple can submit Darood o Salam from around the globe.

How many so called Sunni do that? I know a lot Sunni brother who don't even read Namaz and they call themselves Aashiq-e-Rasool, They deviate from the Teaching of Rasool-lallah SAW and do everything against the teachings and still call themselves Aashiq-e-Rasool. Mashallah, Subhanallah

My question to you all those who have posted all these posts about Dr Tahir ul Qadri assassinating his character,

How many of you have listened to him?

How many of you have read his books?

If you have not then this Hadith applies on you "Jo Shakhas kisi baat ko baghair tehqeeq ke philata hai we shaitani amal karta hai."

If you want to listen to him visit www.shaytan.org

Finally thank you very much for opening my eyes by criticising Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, I started listening him. Inshallah I am going to start Halaqa-e-Darood-o-Salam and I will also invite you all to join that too so all of us can recite the Darood o Salam on Allad SWT beloved prophet SAW.

May Allah guide us to Siraat-e-Mustaqeem and keep us and our families in his and His beloved prophet's Amaan. Ameed.

Please do remember me in your Dua'as

Jazakallah Khair

Saqi

Content/Link Removed

First of all, stop running here and there. I just replied on another thread and rather than replying to my post you're creating topics in General Section! Is that how Tahiris gonna defend this Padri? What you're doing here is nothing but another lame try to deviate the core issue and running into circles to create mess and evade!

And I really doubt your claim that you are for learning. Let's take a look at your activity. You've been most active in "Sullah-e-Kulliyat" section and regularly posting in threads which are meant to expose Dr. Padri. Even in General Section you're trying your best to defend Dr. Padri. See the thread regarding Ali Sher Haideri Deobandi where you irrelevantly tried to cover up Dr. Padri by your lousy political-peace speech! But again, thats only a doubt. Allah and his Mehboob (saw) knows better.

You've quoted a hadith;

"Jo Shakhas kisi baat ko baghair tehqeeq ke philata hai we shaitani amal karta hai."

And then it's the same you who didnt even bother to write the complete reference. This shows how much "tehqeeq" you did about this hadith. Let me ask you a very simple question. Have you even read this hadith in the original book or just quoted it because you read it somewhere or heard it from Dr. Padri? And yet you accuse us! Great!

You accused us that we are just posting Fatwas from Muftiyan-e-Kiram without even reading or listening to Dr. Padri. Firstly, a fatwa is a legal verdict in Shariah law, so think twice when you talk about Fatwas. Secondly, what do you know about Dr. Padri? I mean really! Show us your "tehqeeq" about Dr. Padri. Let me ask you something, that might help all the readers see your level of "tehqeeq". In 2002 Dr. Padri won in election (just 1 seat) by majority of votes from which group? Thats a very simple question and I hope you will answer it rather than creating another topic on some other section.

This is not character assassination, and why in the world we have to do it anyways! You cant justify whats wrong just by making such emotional statements, so please save your strength. About listening to him, we never claimed that he always utters crap. But yeah he did in the past and so far he haven't repented and thus according to the Shariah law, scholars declared him "Gumrah" and it will stay this way till he repents.

About Gosha-e-Durood, you asked how many sunnis do that? Seems like you spend more time with Wahabis than Sunnis. We the real sunnis don't need the count of our durood, we certainly don't need to use Durood as Marketing Tool (Nauzubillah). I believe Sunnis around the globe read durood all the time, durood is the only thing which wont be stopped even at the time of Qayamah, when there'll be no one alive to send Durood to Aqa-o-Maula (saw) but Allah(azw)! What Dr. Padri is doing is showing off the world that we Minhajians send this much durood! Whereas we sunnis never needed to show off, the world already knows and even some of them accuse of us that we send too much Durood on our Aqa (saw).

Then you said you know a lot of Sunni brothers who don't even offer Salat regularly and yet they call themselves Aashiq-e-Rasool(saw). No doubt they are wrong, but can you please provide us any references which proves that they cant call themselves Aashiq-e-Rasool(saw)? Remember, leaving namaz by shaytani wasawis or for any other reason, and then feeling guilty for doing so is another thing and simply ignoring namaz and considering it "no-big-deal" is another thing. If a man drinks alcohol all his life, you cant declare him Kafir unless he thinks of alcohol as permissible! So the thing is, even if one is not a regular namazi, he still can call himself an Aashiq-e-Rasool(saw).

Now on the other hand, what you gonna call a person who call himself a Sunni and yet promotes the idea of Sunnis and Shias being one with all their diabolical beliefs? What you gonna call a person who says that the difference between Sunni and Shias/Deobandis etc are minor? Let me tell you, you twistheads call him Shaykh-ul-Islam.

Then you asked us that how many of us read his books or listen to his lectures. I don't know about others, but I surely have read and listened more than you did so far. Now let me ask you a counter-question here. You've already been through the list of scholars who refuted Dr. Padri. How many of their lectures you've listened so far? How many of their books, especially those written in refutation of Dr. Padri have you read? 1, 2, 3.....none? Please give us some names.

Are these wrong beliefs?

1. Promoting true face of Islam
  2. He has proved the celebration of Mawlid un Nabi SAW through Qur'an, Sunnah and 1400 years history
  3. Heis the one who defended Ahl-e-Bait by delivering 12 hour lecture in theDefence of Shan-e-Aki RA (Diffa-e-Shan-e-Ali RA), how many of Sunnischolars defended that. They are always scared to say something in theshaan of Ahl-e-Bait fearing that people will call them Shia, If love ofAhh-e-Bait makes one Shia then I am biggest Shi'a
  4. On his stage Shi'a Scholar's come and deliver talks in the Shaan of Khulfa-e-Rashedeen and Sahaba Kiraam RA
  5. Sincehis Lectures on Mawlid un Nabi now Jamat-e-Islami celebrate Mawlin unNabi SAW, he is the one who wrote biggest book on Mawlid un Nabi SAW
  6. Heis very well respected in Pakistan and around the Globe, recently I sawon his website he was invited by Shaykh Nazim in Cyprus
  7. He also gave Ijaza to Shaykh Jifri
  8. Shaykh Hameek Murad delivers lectures in his programmes
  9. He is the one who promoted Na'ats

Ifthey are then surely he is not sunni, I have asked 2-3 other places toprovide a criteria for being sunni, neither you nor your friends havedone so?

Make sure it's through Quran and Sunnah and I will apply on all the Scholars.

Rather than whinging please provide the criteria for a Sunni?

I can go on and on but I have better things to do, therefore I wouldn't waste my time on this.

1. He is the one who went against the Ijma regarding the Diyyat for Women.

2. He is the one promoted the idea of befriending with deviants like Deobandis/Shias.

3. He is the one who declared Siyasat-e-Muawiya as Fitna.

4. He is the one who has been refuted by his very own teachers.

5. He is the one who celebrated Christmas ritual with Christians.

6. He is the one who declared Khumaini's life & death as the life of Hazrat Ali(ra) and the martyrdom of Hazrat Imam Hussain(ra). (He used the word "marna" for Imam Hussain not "shahaadat")

7. He is the one who mingles with na'mehrams (ex. Benazir Bhutto) just for the sake of Politics & fame.

8. He is the one who declared modern-day Christians as "Believers", the same Christians who believe Hazrat Isa (Allaihe Salam) to be the son of God.

9. He is the one who declared that Sunnis can offer Prayers behind a bad'mazhab Imam.

Now if he is a Sunni to you, then I guess this forum is not the place for you, even for learning as we don't offer crash-courses of deviancy!

And you've been replied about the query regarding Criteria of Sunni with a counter-question. Lets see when you'll reply. But for your ease, let me put it simple for you.

The one who disagrees with the Ijma is not a Sunni.

Thats only 1 thing, and it can be seen in Dr. Padri.

And lastly, you escaped by saying;

Oh I know you can go on and on and on..... but you wont reply the queries been asked to you, neither will you ever reply with authentic material or logical explanations. All you've done so far is singing the peace song and copy+pasting material from Minhaji websites.

Keyword; Hopeless!

Edited by Sybarite
Typos!

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

Thank you very much for editing my posts, becuase you could not face the truth.

Dear Readers,

Please note that this person Sybarite has amended my posts.

My wording has been amended. Now I am wondering about this person, i realy feel for you Sybarite.

Edited by Sybarite
You don't really need to quote the whole post.

Dear Readers,

My wording has been amended. Now I am wondering about this person, i realy feel for you Sybarite.

(bis)

(saw)

Salamun ala manit'taba'al Huda

y ddnt u tel here wt wer ur Original words.........n by which words dey had been replaced........??????

plz dont messss around.....!!!!!!!!!!

m sory 2 say....dis forum z not meant 4 dis rubbish.....!! u may search 4 any otha forum 4 such thngx......!!!!!!!!

(bis)

(saw)

y ru not giving answers to da questions raised by brothr Sybarite????????

now rather dan replyin 2 dese questions..........u r searchin ur way out.......!!!!

Edited by madinah_madinah

Dear Readers,

As I already said once, Tahiris are funny!

The reason for editing your post can be seen in that very edited post of yours, so there is no need to yell around that I edited your post. Every member, even a non-member can see that your post has been edited by me and the reason is already been given. I even highlighted it by writing CONTENT/LINK REMOVED, so it's not like I secretly edited your post. That deleted part of your post contained material from a non-sunni website affiliated to Dr. Padri and thus can't be posted here according to the rules. And besides that, you just posted Dr. Padri's Isnaad which doesnt justify him at all, so try to save your breath kid and try to get some answers.

q1.jpg

Now comes the funniest part. You've referred that editing done in your post as "amendment". Let's take a look what this amendment means.

Merriam Webster (Dictionary):

amendment

1 : the act of amending: CORRECTION

Merriam Webster (Thesaurus):

Meaning: a change designed to correct or improve a written work <the article as written requires only one factual amendment> — see CORRECTION

Oxford Dictionary:

amendment

noun 1 a minor improvement.

Urdu:

amended: ترمیم شدہ ۔ مرمعہ ۔ اصلاح شدہ ۔

So linguistically, this Tahiri buffoon accusing me of IMPROVING/CORRECTING his post.:lol:

DR.THAR UL QADRI SUNNI LOGOON AUR SINNI DUNYA KI PEHCHAN KA NAMM HAI.ASL MAIN JIN LOOGON NE

SUNNYET K NAM PER BUSNISS KAR RAKA THA UN KI DOKANDARI KATIM HO GYAYI HAI .MAIN ZATI TOR PER JANTA HOON K

SUNNYET K NAM PER MADRESSE BNAYE GE AOR PESSA IKTAH KYA GYA .JAHN GHARON MAIN QURAN E PAK PARNE K KUDA KI KASAM PESSE LYE JATE HAIN,,,,,,,,UN LOGOON KA KROBAR DR THAIR UL QADRI NE TBAH KAR DYA HAI........

ASSLAM O ELEKUM,,

WOH LOGG JO DR THAIR UL QADRI KO PADRI KAHTI HIN WOH PEER OF DEWWAL SHAREEF KOZARUR SUN LEN K

PEER OF DEWWALSHAREEF UN K BARRE MAIN KYA KAHTE HAIN.......APP YOUTOUBE PE JAKAR KUD DEKH LEN AOR SON LEN

Sab se pehlay tu ye maloom kar lijiye ke kaun loog issay Dr. Padri kehtay hain.

Rahi baat Pir Dewwal Sharif, tu aap khud jaa kar apnay Dr. Padri se hi maloom kar lijiye ke Shariah ruling mein Pir ka qoul chahiey hota hai ya Fatwa!

Pir Dewwal ne ye kaha fala ne ye kaha fala ne woh kaha, kya in hazrat ki batein Shariah ruling ke hisaab se hujjat hain? Kya ye tamaam hazrat Shaar'ay hain? Bilkul nahi! Hum aap ko dikha chuke ke Quran-o-Hadith kya kehta hai aur Hujjat Quran-o-Hadith hai na ke kisi Pir ka qoul. In hazrat ki tazeem lazim per kisibhi tour kisi shakhsiyat per in ki zaati raye Islam mein hujjat nahi.

DR.THAR UL QADRI SUNNI LOGOON AUR SINNI DUNYA KI PEHCHAN KA NAMM HAI.ASLMAIN JIN LOOGON NE

SUNNYET K NAM PER BUSNISS KAR RAKA THA UN KI DOKANDARI KATIM HOGYAYI HAI .MAIN ZATI TOR PER JANTA HOON K

SUNNYET K NAM PER MADRESSE BNAYE GE AOR PESSA IKTAH KYAGYA .JAHN GHARON MAIN QURAN E PAK PARNE K KUDA KI KASAM PESSE LYE JATEHAIN,,,,,,,,UN LOGOON KA KROBAR DR THAIR UL QADRI NE TBAH KAR DYA HAI........

Bus ab kuch samajh na aya tu typical Tahiri siyaasi pipoori bajana shuru! Aapko sari asliyatt maloom hai tu unn Hazraat ka naam bhi likh dijiye. Mein ne tu list post kar di hai un Ulema-e-Kiram ki jo Dr. Padri ko "Gumrah"qaraar dete hain. Ab aap apnay daway ke mutabiq unn mein nishaandahi kar dijiye ke fala fala Sunniyatt ke naam per Business kar rahay hain, aur saboot ke saath. Agar aisa nahi kar saktay tu phir aap ki baat siwaye bakwaas ke kuch nahi.

Ab aap ne "Business" ki baat cher hi di hai tu thora Dr. Padri ke baray mein bhi sun lijiye.

Wazeer-e-Ala Punjab Miya Muhammad Nawaz Sharif aur Idara Minhaj-ul-Quran kaysarbarah Prof. Dr. Tahir baray gehray dost hain. Prof. Sahab Miya Sahab ki khaandani masjid Jamia Itifaaq mein Juma parhatay hain aur iss se chand kilometer kay faslay per 15 kanal, 15 marlay per waqay Idara Minhaj-ul-Quran ki khoobsurat imarat ke nazim aur iss ke maamlaat ke zimaydaar hain. Iss se chand qadam ke faaslay per in ki rihaish'gaah hai, jis ki tameer mein in ke zooq ka aur nafasat ka khaas khayal rakha gaya hai. Dr. Tahir nay in (Miya Sahab) ke baaz intikhaabi jalso mein shamil ho kar in ki haqdaari ki gawahi di. Miya Sahab wazeer-e-aala hain, yari nibha rahay hain aur sawab kama rahay hain.

Punjab Assembly mein bataya gaya hai ke "Idara Minhaj-ul-Quran"ko aik deeni university banane ke liye Township Civic Centre mein unho ne 126 kanal araazi inayat ki hai. Iss ka sarkari narkh 35 hazaar rupee fi kanal hai jab ke bazaari narkh iss se kahi zyada. Miya sahab ne iss atye mein mazeed atya milatay huway iss ka narkh ko aik choothai (1/4) se bhi kam kar diya. Miya sahab ke iss faislay ki wajeh se sarkari khazanay ko kam-o-baish 44 lakh kam musool huway. Agar ye araazi neelam kar ke baichit jaati tu phir baat kuch aur hoti, iss tarah hisaab lagaya jaye tu Sarkari khazanay ka "ihsaas-e-mehroomi" karooroo tak pohanchta hai. Meri maanein tu Miya Sahib nay Prof. Tahir se jo chand laakh wasool kiye hain woh bhi wapis kar dein. Hukoomat jaha 44 lakh ka sadma utha sakti hai waha mazeed chand lakh ka bojh bardasht kyu nahi kar sakti?

(Nawaye Waqt, 15 Oct, 1987)

Isay kehtay hain Businessman! Pehlay Nawaz Family ka chamcha ban kar paisa batoora, phir waqt anay per unhay laat maar kar Benazir Bhutto ke saath ho liye. Wohi Benazir Bhutto ke jis ki hukomat ko Aurat ki hukomat keh kar khilaaf-e-Shariat qaraar diya tha, ussi Benazir ke chamchay bane phirtay rahe. Ye hain aap ke Dr. Padri.

Aap ke Dr. Padri nay apnay ooper jhootay qaatilana humlay ka darama rachaya tha jis per hukomat ki janib se tehqeeqati team tashkeel di gai aur phir tehqeeqat ke baad court mein jab Dr. Padri ko ghaseeta gaya tu aap ke Dr.Padri ne jo inkishafaat kiye woh sari dunya ne akhbaaro mein parhay. Aur aakhir’kaar High Court ne Dr. Padri ko jhoota aur makkar qaraar dya. 15 pages ki Court kitafseeli report mein Dr. Padri ko “Jhota, Dagha’baaz, Farebi, Qadr na’shanaas,Ihsaan faramoosh, Laalchi shuhrat ka bhooka, Munafiq, Mohsin’kush, Khud’gharz,Khud’parast, Doulat ka Pujari” ke alfaazo se nawaza gaya hai. Mein muskhtasirtour per likhay deta hun;

Punjab ke Wazeer-e-Aala Miya Nazar Sharif se 8000 fi kanal ke hisaab se 167 kanal zameen hasil ki jab ke yehi zameen agar plotting kar ke baichi jaati tu karooro rupay ki maliyatt rakhti thi.

Miya Muhammad Sharif se 10 lakh rupay lay kar Cement ki Agency li.

1981 mein bemaari ke liye Miya Shahbaaz Sharif ke kharchay per America gaye aur ilaaj ka sara kharcha bhi Shahbaz Sharif ne uthaya.

Mitsibushi Pajero sirf Dr. Padri ke liye Minhaj-ul-Quran ki taraf se khareedi gai.

Isay kehtay hain Businessman. Jaib se 1 rupya kharcha na huwa aur saray kaam karwa liye! Ainda bakwaas karne se pehlay yaad rakhiye gake aap Sunniyo se mukhatib hain. Ulema-e-Ahle’Sunnat ke khilaaf bakwaas karne ki ghalti dobara karein gay tu Dr. Padri ke rahay sahe kapray bhi utar diye jaye gay.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا