Topic Locked. Will be deleted soon.

saqi

تجویز کردہ جواب

Topic Locked. Will be deleted soon.

What's all this about dudes???????????

I knew a post like this will be deleted?

Where is freedom of speech here

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

SAQI'S ACCOUNT will be deleted soon.

Edited by saqi

You have freedom to explain your BELIEFS not your MQI family problems. We always have seen Deobandi, Wahabi, Shias and even Qadiyani on this forum and others that when they get their useless posts or topics deleted, they start shouting "you can't answer me that's why deleted". Now that's really stupid, questions we raised are not answered by you, and since this topic is too a useless topic so it will also be deleted, useless posts can be of use in MQIs but not here. Sorry for this. We have given you detailed anwers about the some of the beliefs of Tahir sahib, but what we received from you is single-lined baseless replies full of blames.

Because I know and you too know that you cannot answer the questions raised about MQI beliefs rather came up with other matters that's not what a man should do, rather a ........ does these things. So be a man and answer the questions, if can't then accept the truth as you can see a person in past came and raised matter just like what you have said, but when we offered them the beliefs and asked for the replies he finally said he does not take any responsibility of the beliefs of Aqaaid and now Alhamdulillah you can see what he is now saying about Tahir ul Qadri sahib.

http://www.islamimehfil.info/index.php?/topic/9107-criteria-for-being-a-sunni/page__view__findpost__p__56322

Yes, you will also say "See you can't answer and deleted my posts" lol, then you can be a man inside yourself only. Sorry, we didn't receive any sensible reply so far, that is why moderators took actions.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا