Taqwiyat-ul-Iman (Book Review by Sheikh GF.Haddad)

Eccedentesiast

تجویز کردہ جواب

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

السلام علیکم و رحمۃ اللہ

It's like I said in another forum, we cannot, and I mean cannot declare "kufr" upon any fellow muslim, it is immoral, baseless and fruitless. Why are we hell bent on spreading hatred among each other, who benefits of muslims are divided amongst themselves, and why are we so eager to make Kafirs out of muslims when our beloved Prophet, man with the best conduct and morals whom we're suppose to replicate, only had one aim, that was to make muslims out of kafirs? Please for Allaah's, His Messenger's and the Deen's sake, stop dividing muslims into kafirs, and murtads, and mushriks, and blasphemers. We are all muslims, but we're also humans, and humans are bound to err. If we're really sincere, we should go forward and do Islah (rectification) of each other hoping for Allaah's pleasure and welfare for fellow muslim Ikhwan and the ummah as a whole. There's no point of benefit in expelling others from Islam and thinking 'I alone am muslim', such behavior is totally erroneous, and pleases none but al-Shaytaan, not al-Rahmaan. Thank you and be mindful!

• 4 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا