Hazrat Khizer Alehis Salam Nabi ya Wali?

ibn e hakeem

تجویز کردہ جواب

wasalam.gif to all

please tell me Hazrat khizar alaehissalam was nabi or wali??

i have become confused if he is not nabi why we add "alaehissalam" end of his name.

can we add "alaehissalam" with hasnain karimain?

i m too confused.

jazak_allah.gif

Almadad Ya rasool Allah saw.gif

Edited by ibn e hakeem

Assalam'u'Alaikum

Dear Brother,

Hazrat Khizar Alehe salam his was a Saint not a Prophet ,and the logical prove is that the objections of Hazrat Mosa Aleh salam to Hazrat Khizar Alehe salam,because no any Prophet do objection on other Prophet Shariat ,this mean Hazrat Khazir was a Saint and Quran clearly identified that he have knowledge of "Ludni"mean very own knowledge no one else can share this knowledge Quran did not mentioned this knowledge as a Shariat, if it was Shariat then it best be order to teach and preach,but it was particularly to Hazrat Khizar Alehe salam so it bounded to him either to give some one else or not this depend on him,now about next question simply in Arabic we daily use Salam by saying Assalaam'u'Alaikum this call Dua mean pray to second person,but if some one not appear we say Assalam alehe( Alehe) is to him,but you ask Wahabi why they use word in Pray Assalam'u'Aleka Yah Ayoho nabio,am sure they will not convince you,I'll hope you got the point

Edited by Alteejani

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا