Sheikh Amin Sb From Multan

AbdulRehman

تجویز کردہ جواب

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Please free your minds from the spell of devil and please try to concentrate for sometime on what you are doing here over the internet just spreading hatred, what else all of us done here except for blaming each other, can any one tell me about any ALAM, PEER or teacher of Islam on whom there exists no Blame, can anyone tell please whether he is Sunni, Shiite, Whabi, deobandi, barelvi or any other Muslim, Can you give me one example Please.

I can show you that everyone has been blamed you name someone and I will show you where, when and how he is blamed.

Please come out of this and stop making fun of ourselves.

Do anyone of us know that who is putting these comments he maybe a ant-Muslim maybe a qadyiani or anyone. Remember that they have more knowledge of Quran and Hadith than we Muslims have and they know how to destroy us by creating these fitnas and we have examples in the past don’t we remember how they broke Ottoman’s Empire.

Please stop abusing each other no one of us is perfect we only have limited knowledge of Quran and hadith.

Those of us ho are blaming Sheikh sb or any other Alim should first vist these ulama spend sometime with them understand their teachings and then make comments.

Do you know what Prophet(P.B.U.H) said “ Fitna is more than murder”, are all of us doing murder over murder.

I am also a student of Sheikh Sahib from Multan and that is what I have learnt in short time I have spent with him.

Those of you who want to know about him please visit him in Multan and then make comments, Listen to all his lectures and then make coments. Those who have put teachings over internet are incomplete and out of context. Listen to those full volumes and you will come to know that he Claims himself nothing other than a GHULAM of Prophet(P.B.U.H) and only thing Shieikh Sb is trying to do is to eliminate the sects in Islam and return to true Islam which many other scholars of time are also doing.

Can anyone produce a single Line in which Skeikh sb has ever claimed prophethood?No you can’t because he is one of the greatest believers and lovers of HAZARAT MUHAMMAD MUSTAF (SALAY ALLLAH HO ALIHAY WASALM),and he has many lectures on Qadiyanis and has great disrespect and hatred for Mirza Ghulam Ahmed(MAY ALLAH’s CURSE BE UPON HIM) and all other liars who have claimed prophet hood.

But may point is not clarifying what is being done (FITNA) on internet because people have not even Forgiven ALLAH nor they have forgiven prophets nor they have forgiven Ulama.

Who ever is running these web-sites like yanbi and all other please tell me who are your teachers and that’s what they have tought .If you are on truth give me their names, I will tell you what people say about them. Give me the names of your teachers.

Please all Muslim brothers and sisters for God Sake avoid this, concentrate on basics your Namaz,Zakat,Roza,Hajj,Tauheed.

Please don’t try to portray yourself as Alamis(including me) as it is TAKABAR and all of us know that TAKABAR belongs only to ALLAH and all of us will be killed and destroyed upon committing such a huge sin.

Please come out of this and stick to basics i.e NAMAZ ,ROZA.HAJJ ZAKAT TAUHEED.

Dear Abdul Rehman Sb. Asslam O Alaikum,

May pichlay 8 saal say shaikh ameen sb.or unk bohat say mureedo ko janta hoon. unk 2,3 mureed meray bachpan k langooty yaar hain. or wohi mujhay pehlay karachi may unk peerbhai janab Ghulam Rasool bhai k haan legai thay or mujhay bait may shamil karlia tha usk baad mujhay multan janay ka zor dia to may apnay dosto k saath shaikh sb.say milnay multan chala gaya k jakar dekhoon k ye kaisa silsila hay.

May 2 martaba multan shaikh sahab k haan gaya hoon. unki cds bhi suni hain or unk mureedon k ahsasat apnay peersahab k liay bhi janta hoon. aapnay apni post may takabbur ka zikr kia hay k takabbur sirf Allah Taala ki zaat ko zaib deta hay or koi insaan takabbur karay to wo tabah hojata hay or ye bohat bara gunah bhi hay.

May aap ko ye batana chahta hoon k aap k shaikh sahab may takabbur ka samander mojood hay. or may iska suboot aap ko isi website may deraha hoon.jis ka address ye hay

Islamimehfil.info...General Islami Mehfil...Munazra & Radde Badmazhab...Sulah Kulliyat...Munafiqat of Ghustakheidrisi exposed....Page 2 Post # 38

Is post may jo waqea mainay likha hay wo meray idrisi dost nay multan may madarsa idrisia k bahar sunaya tha. zara is ko ghor say parhiay ga. or is k ilawa bhi may aap ko baad may chand haqaiq bhejoonga.

Chalo maan laitay hain k mazarat per jana or mazarat ko maanna aik alag topic hay or kisi ki marzi k wo mazarat ko manay ya na manay. is waqea k mutabiq to aap k shaikh ameen sahab takabbur ki akhri manazil ko choo rahay hain, wo itnay baray hogai k wo olya karam jo aaj say sainkro saal pehlay is sarzameen per aaiy or apnay pegham say is sarzameen ko islam k kirno say munawwar kia.wo apnay mazar may say uthkar atay hain or shaikh ameen say kehtay hain k huzoor aap nay q takleef ki mujhay bulalia hota.

agar aap ko is waqea per yaqeen nahi aya to may aap ko us idrisi dost ka address bhi batadoonga jis nay ye waqea mujhay sunaya tha.or mera ye dost karachi k ilaqe gulbahar may idrisi silsilay ka karta dharta hay.

aap chahain to apnay idrisi bhaion say zara ye zaroor poochiayga k ye idrisi mazarat per q nahi jaatay. ye aap ko taalnay k liay kahaingay k ye shirk hay lekin jab aap is k jawab may daleel daingay to phir asal baat pata chalaygi ki q ye log mazarat per nahi jatay or shaikh ameen nay mazarat per janay say q mana kia hay. q k shaikh ameen kisi waliullah ko is qabil bhi nahi samjhta k wo unk mazar k samany say bhi ghuzray.

baqi baatain aainda, lekin aik request hay k meri post ghor say parhiay ga or reply bhi kariay ga or is waqea per yakeen na aai to zaroor batana phir may kisi or tarah say aap ko mutmain karoonga. Allah Taala ham sab ko takabbur karnay or takabbur karnay walon ki mehfil may shirkat karnay say bachai, Ameen Wasslam

ATTARIBABA

Have I written all those articles for my own worldly benefit as you thought? If yes then let me clarify you that I didn't get any money or villa or anything. Then why did I and my friend do all these efforts against Sheikh Idreesi? It is so that they can let others know this New Fitna that is always disrespecting holy personalities.

You whole post was completely baseless and biased. You rather reflected "devotee to him" instead of "devotee to Shariah" because Mu'azAllah you think whatever Sheikh Amin is doing is according to Shariah, but you may also think that he is not bound of Shariah but Shariah is bound of him (Taubah Na'oozubillah).

You asked for lines, you should read those articles and videos on youtube and then clarify your matter because we'd done our part now it is your turn (since 4 years now).

The two articles can easily be found here:

http://www.ja-alhaq.com/urdu-section/sulah-e-kulliat.html

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا