Ghawth Al-Waqt Hadrat Mufti Aazam Hind (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho)

Sybarite

تجویز کردہ جواب

1.jpg

AlhumdullillahiRab'bi Aalameen was Salaatu was Salaamu Ala Ashrafil Ambiyaa'i walMursaleen Sayyidina Wa Nabiyyina Wa Maulana Muhammadin SallallahuAlaihi wa Sallam.

Ghausul Waqt Imamul AarifeenTaajedare Ahle Sunnat, Shamsul Arifeen, Ghausul Waqt HadratMufti-E-Azam Hind Ash Shah Abul Barkaat Muhiyyudeen Jilani Aale RahmanMuhammad Mustafa Raza Khan Qaaderi Baraakati Razvi Noori (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho), who is the beloved son of Mujaddid-e-Deen-o-Millat AalaHadrat Ash Shah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Faazil-e-Bareilly (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho).

Aftaab-e-Ilme Marifat, Mahtaabe Rushd-o-Hidaayat,Shamsul Arifeen, Qutbul Waqt, Ghausul Waqt, Mujaddid ibn Mujaddid,Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind Ash Shah Imam Mustafa Raza Khan (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho) is the 41st Sheikh of the Silsila Aaliyah QaadiriyahBarakaatiyah Razviyah Nooriyah.The Halqa of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is one of the most well recognised Halqas inthe world today. It is said that he has millions of Mureedeenthroughout the globe which all consist of great Ulama, Muhaditheen andMufasireen.

Many of us have read various books and treaties, onthe life of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). Thereis no doubt, that Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)was the Ghawth of His Time. He is a personality whose entire life wasspent drowned in the love of the Holy Prophet Muhammad Mustafa(Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam). He lived as a true servant of Allah andpassed from this physical world, as a true servant of Allah. HadratMufti-e-Azam-e-Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is no doubt the Pride ofthe Ahlus Sunnah. Not only are his mureeds and devotees, proud ofhaving him as their Spiritual Master and guide, bu the great Auliyah,Ulama and fuqaha are proud of being his contemporaries. Every one ofthem, showed immense love and respect for him.

Alhumdulillah, wehave once again been blessed with the coming of the Urs of GhausulWaqt, Mujaddid ibn Mujaddid, Naa'ibe Aala Hadrat, Sayyidi HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). On this auspiciousoccasion of the Urs, We are presenting the thoughts of numerousillustrious scholars of Islam, about Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).

We pray that this humble piece of work isof benefit to those who wish to know more about this great Saint. MayAlmighty Allah through the Wasila of Nabi Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihiwa Sallam) bless us all with the True Love for Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) and all the Auliyah Allah (RiDwanullahiTa'ala Alaihim Ajma'een). Aameen

Sayyaduna Ghawth al-Aa'zam's (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) words concerning Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

HadratMaulana Abdul Qayyum Muzaffarpoori narrates that a person by the nameof Aashiq Ali wished to become Mureed of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). He was informed that Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was to visit Faizabaad, where Aashiq Alilived.

When Hadrat visited Faizabaad, Maulana Abdul Qayyumtook Aashiq Ali with him and requested Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) to make him mureed. Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) thus commanded him to say the words of Bai'at,which he did. Hadrat then asked him to say that he had given his handin the hand of Hadrat Ghaus-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). AashiqAli said,

'I have given my hand in the hand of Mufti-e-Azam.'

Hadrat then said,

'Say that you have given your hand in the hand of Ghaus-e-Azam'

He again said,

'Ihave given my hand in the hand of Mufti-e-Azam' You have just asked merepent from lies, and now you tell me to say that I am giving my handin the hand of Ghaus-e-Azam. You are Mufti-e-Azam.'

Hadrat thenexplained to him, that this was the method in which a person wasentered into the silsila of Ghaus-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) andthis has always been the method of the pious predecessors, and in thisway, one is presented to Ghaus-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). Hadratthen asked him to repeat the words again, but he refused. HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) then removed his AmaamaShareef (Turban) in Jalaal, placed it on the head of Aashiq Ali andsaid,

'Why are you not saying. Say, I have given my hand in the hand of Ghaus-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).'

'AashiqAli now began to say this, and did so continuously, until he lostconsciousness. After regaining his conscious, Maulana Abdul Qayyum tookhim aside and asked what had happened. Aashiq Ali replied by saying,

'Assoon as Hadrat placed his turban on my head, I sawSarkaar-e-Ghaus-e-Azam Jilani (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) standing infront of me and he said, 'Aashiq Ali! The Hand of Mufti-e-Azam ismy hand. He is my representative and my deputy. Say, I have given myhand in the hand of Ghaus-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)' Then, Isaw that my hand was in the hand of Ghaus-e-Azam. This is why I couldnot stop saying it and lost consciousness when Ghaus-e-Azam (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) left.'

Sultaanul Aarifeen Hadrat Sayyidi Abul Husain Ahmad-e-Noori (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Heis the Peer-o-Murshid of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho) and one of the Grandmasters of the Barakaatiyah Silsila. He wasthe personality that informed Aala Hadrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) about the birth of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho). Six months after the birth of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho), Hadrat Noori Mia (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) went toBareilly Shareef.

On arrival, he asked to see HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). Aala Hadrat (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho) was carrying Ghausul Waqt in his arms, bringing him toHadrat Noori Mia (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). He did not wait to beoffered to hold the young Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho). He stretched out his blessed hands and took Hadrat Mufti-e-AzamHind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) from Aala Hadrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). For quite some time, he kissed the foreheadof Ghausul Waqt, and congratulated Aala Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho). He then said,

'This child is born a Wali. He is veryblessed. He will be blessed with long life. This child will do greatservice to Deen-e-Islam. The servants of Allah, will attain immensebenefit through him. This child is the Sheikh-ul-Mashaa'ikh (TheGrandmaster of Grandmasters).'

After saying this, he placedhis fingers in the young Mufti-e-Azam's mouth and initiated him intothe spiritual order. He even blessed Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) with Khilaafat at the tender age of six months.

AlaHadrat Ash Shah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Thefather of Hadrat Mufti'e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) and theMujaddid of the fourteenth century, knew the excellence and greatnessthat his blessed son was bestowed with. In the month of Rajab 1339, heannounced the following, in a gathering of Ulama,

'On thebasis of the authority that I have been given by Allah and His Rasool(Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam), I hereby appoint these two (SadrushShariah and Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam), not only as Mufti, but on behalf ofthe Shariah, I appoint them both as Qaazi (Chief Muslim Justice), andtheir judgement is the same as that of a Qaazi-e-Islam.'

Ustaaz-ul-Asaatiza Hadrat Allama Mufti Rahm Ilahi (RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih)

Hewas one of the persons blessed with the honour of teaching HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) as a child. The Sainthoodand piety of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) wasapparent from his early childhood. Hadrat Allama Mufti Rahm Ilahi(RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih), seeing the foresight and greatness ofHadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) as a child once saidthe following to Aala Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) :

'Iam greatly honoured, that you have appointed me as the teacher of thefuture Mujaddid (Reviver), but I know that the true teaching will bedone by you. I already see the amazing signs of Wilaayat and wisdom inhim even now.'

Hadrat Ahsan-ul-Ulama Hadrat Sayyid Shah Mustafa Haidar Hasan Mian (RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih)

Heis one of the Grand Sheikhs of the Silsila Barakaatiya, and the fatherof the present Sajaada Nasheen of Marehrah Mutaahira, Hadrat SayyidAmeen Mian Qibla. He says,

'I saw the spiritual son and signof my forefather (Noori Mian), Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho) in every way possible. I saw him whilst he ate, as heissued decrees, and as a True Successor of his blessed father. I sawhim in the eyes of the public and in the privacy of his home. Accordingto me, in every thing he did, there was piety, knowledge, wisdom andstrict adherence of the Sunnah. He was a very great Aabid, Zaahid,Leader and a Mujahid in Deen. In the present era, I have never seen anyperson more pious and with more knowledge of Islam than him. Hisservices to revive Islam is clear and evident. There is no doubt., thathe is the Mujaddid of the fifteenth century.'

Qutb-e-Bilgiram, Hadrat Allama Maulana Sayyid Shah Aale Muhammad Suthre Mian (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Hewas the successor of Hadrat Meer Sayyid Abdul Waahid Bilgirami (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho), who is a mighty Sheikh of theSilsila-e-Barkaatiyah, was a great Wali of his time. He was a directdescendant of the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam) and apersonality whose wilaayat was apparent to all. He says,

'Ifone reads the illustrious works of our pious predecessors, then thepiety and the explanation of the pious servants of Allah that are foundin these works, are seldom seen in the Ulama of today. On numerousoccasions, Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind Maulana Shah Mustafa Raza Khan(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) visited Bilgiram Shareef, and I often visitedBareilly Shareef.. Those signs, that were found in our predecessors,can be found in Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). Heis a exalted Wali Allah, a unique Jurist and an embodiment ofknowledge, wisdom and proper practices. I have as yet not seen anyonethat shows respect to the Sayyids, like Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).'

Hadrat Suthre Mian (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was once asked concerning the present Mujaddid, and he replied by saying,

'Thereis no doubt in my mind, that it is Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) who is the Mujaddid of this century.'

Khalifa-e-Aala Hadrat, Burhaan-e-Millat, Hadrat Allama Burhanul Haq Jabalpuri (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

HadratBurhaan-e-Millat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho), is one of the last Khalifasof Aa'laHadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).' A personality that attainedgreat blessings from Sayyidina Aala Hadrat Azeemul Barkat (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho). He says,

'The Blessed son of Aala Hadrat(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho), Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho), is that personality whose every word and every sentence is a lawby itself. Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is followingin the footsteps of his father, in both his statements, and hisactions, and his features and qualities are a replica of Aala Hadrat(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)'

Hadrat Mufti Shah Hakeem Hasnain' Raza Khan (RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih)

HadratHasnain Raza Khan (RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih), is the son ofUstaz-e-Zaman Hadrat Hassan Raza Khan (RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih), whowas the brother of Aala Hadrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho). He says,

''I was born six months before HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho), but He is much moregreater than I am. And he has been blessed with a very exalted status.The Truth is, that Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)is Qutbul Irshaad. I am his cousin, and one who live with him in thesame house. We both spent our childhood together, but I never saw himwaste any time playing (like other children). Take note of thisstatement of mine, 'If you take a bright light and search the entireearth, then By Allah, you will never find a Sheikh like HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).'

Qutb-e-Madinah Hadrat Sheikh Zia-ud-Deen Madani (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Thepersonality of Qutb-e-Madinah (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is one thatneeds not real introduction. He was a loyal devotee and Khalifa of AalaHadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). A personality who spent his life inthe City of Light, Madinatul Munawwara. He says,

'HadratMufti-e-Azam (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was born in 1310 Hijri and thishumble servant of Madinah was born in 1294 Hijri. At this time, I wassixteen years old. In 1313 I was a student at Madrasatul Hadith inPillibit, and every Thursday, I would accompany Hadrat Muhadith-e-Surti(Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) when he went to Bareilly Shareef to visitAala Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). During this time, HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was three years old, andfor two years, from 1313 t0 1315, I went toBareilly Shareef everyThursday. None knows Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)like the way I know him. I saw his childhood, his youth and now I amseeing his old age. During their old age, everyone decides to becomemore pious and everyone does good deeds in their old age. There isnothing splendid about this. The splendour, is in portraying piety inones youth, and to protect ones self from acting against the Shariah inones youth, since this is the most testing time.' Ziaaud-Deen Ahmedannounces with great pride, in front of the Gumbad-e-Khadrat (GreenDome of the Prophet Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam), in Madinah Paak, thatI saw with my very own eyes that Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho) was an embodiment of piety and fear of Allah fromchildhood. Is there anyone, that can now understand his piety? AalaHadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) himself was proud of him. He is fromhead to toe the splitting image of Aala Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho). I may be 16 years older than him, but in status, he is much moreelevated than me. At the age of nine, Aala Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho) said that Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is aWali'

Sadrul Afaadil Allama Naeemud'Deen Muradabadi (RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih)

HadratSadrul Afaadil Allama Naeemud'deen Muradabadi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)is the Khalifa of Aala Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) and apersonality with great knowledge. He is the personality that wrote thecommentary Khazaa'inul Irfaan on Kanzul Imaan, the Urdu translation ofthe Holy Quran by Aala Hadrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho).

Taajush Shariah Allama Mufti Muhammad Akhtar Raza Khan Qibla states,

'Iheard that when anyone asked Sadrul Afaadil concerning his opinion onany religious matter, then he would answer their query, but if theytold him that Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) saidotherwise, then he would immediately stop and say, 'Whatever HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) said is proper and true.''

Raees-e-Orissa Hadrat Mujaahid-e-Millat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

SultaanulMunazireen, Sheikhul Aarifeen, Hadrat Mujaahid-e-Millat Maulana ShahHabeebur Rahman Abbasi Razvi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was acontemporary of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).Hesays,

'Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)is that King of the Auliyah of his era. This faqeer is his humbleservant. This is the year 1399 Hijri. All the conditions of a Mujaddidare found in its most high form in Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). Only one condition is left. The fourteenth centuryis about to come to an end. If he gains some part of the fifteenthcentury, then there is no doubt, that he is the true Mujaddid of thefifteenth century.'

It must be noted, that as per thestatement of Hadrat Mujaahid-e-Millat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho), HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) did attain part of thefifteenth century, as he only passed from this world in 1402 Hijri.According to Hadrat Mujaahid-e-Millat's statement, Hadrat Mufti-e-AzamHind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is the Mujaddid of the fifteenthcentury.

Taajush Shariah Allama Akhtar Raza Khan Qaadri al-Azhari

TaajushShariah, the successor and grandson of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) says in one of his poetic stanzas in praise ofHadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho),

Mutaqqi Ban Kar Dikhaye Is Zamaane Me Koyi

Ek Mere Mufti-e-Azam Ka Taqwa Chorr Kar

Inthis stanza, he says, that there are many who claim piety today, but'this claim should be made only after looking at the piety of HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). In other words, he isexplaining that in this time, there is none more pious and Allahfearing, than Ghausul Waqt Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho).

Sadrul Mudariseen, Ustazul Ulama Hadrat Allama Maulana Naeemullah Khan Razvi Noori

HadratNaeemullah Khan Qibla is the Principal of Madressa Manzar-e-Islam(Bareilly Shareef) and a true Aashiq of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). He would often say,

'HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is that Peer, that, nomatter what you wish for, he blesses you with it. He is a KaamilSheikh, and those who are his mureeds need not to turn to any otherSheikh, for all that they receive, is through the blessing of HadratMufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).'

Muhadith-e-Kabeer Allama Zia-ul-Mustafa Qaadri Amjadi

Muhadith-e-Kabeer whilst discussing Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) says,

'DuringRamadaan, most of the Darul Ulooms are close. During this time, FaqeerZia-ul-Mustafa used to go to Bareilly Shareef and take great benefitfrom attaining knowledge at the feet of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). I read Ibn Majah Shareef and Abu Dawood Shareeffrom Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) during theseHolidays.'

Khalifa-e-Mufti-e-Azam, Hadrat Allama Maulana Abdul Hamid Palmer Razvi Noori

HadratMaulana Abdul Hamid Razvi Noori is amongst the beloved mureeds ofHadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). He spent his daysin Bareilly Shareef in the services of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (RadiALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) until Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'alaAnho) passed from this world. He is a personality that is well lovedeven today by the family of Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHuTa'ala Anho) and his services to the Great Master are fresh in theminds of the people of Bareilly Shareef. He says,

'Whoeverhad seen Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) willtestify to the fact, that Hadrat was the Wali of his time, and there isnone that could doubt the Wilaayat of Sayyiduna Sarkaat Mufti-e-AzamHind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho). I lived for many years with Hadrat, andI have learnt of many qualities of a Wali. To my knowledge, Hadratpossessed all the qualities, that are conditions for a Wali. If everyone of his qualities have to be described, then volumes will bewritten. One of his special qualities, was that just by looking at him,one would think of Allah. I had never seen Hadrat act contrary to theShariat-e-Mustafa (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam). He was alwayssteadfast on the Shariah, be it fard, Waajib, Sunnah or Mustahab. Henever left any shortage in fulfilling these. As HadratJunaid-e-Baghdadi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) said, 'No person is a Waliunless he is steadfast on Shariah', and this was Hadrat's greatestKaraamat.'

Chronicle of Hadrat Mufti Aa'zam al-Aalam wal Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Birth: 22nd Zilhajj 1310

Name : Muhammad Mustafa Raza

Title: Hadrat Mufti-e-Azam

Father: Aala Hadrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan

Murshid: Hadrat Abul Hussain Ahmad-e-Noori

1328 Hijri: Completion of Studies at the age of 18

1328 Hijri: Issued First Fatawa

1329 Hijri : Nikah

1336 Hijri: Establishment of Jamaat-e-Raza-e-Mustafa

1339 Hijri: Appointment as Head Mufti

1342 Hijri: Five Hundred Thousand hindus accept Islam at his hands

1343 Hijri: Sent a Delegation to Bihar and Orrisa with the mission of Islam

1354 Hijri: A Collection of his Naats Samaan-e-Bakhshish published

1359 Hijri: Establishment of Darul Uloom Mazhar-e-Islam

1359 Hijri: Journeyed all over India preaching against increasing infidelity

1368 Hijri: Plan to compile course in Urdu studies

1386 Hijri: Teaching of Ifta to his grandson Hadrat Akhtar Raza Khan Qibla

1396 Hijri: Fatawa against Nasbandi vasectomy and refuted Indira Gandhi

1402 Hijri: Travelled into the hereafter on the eve of 14th Muharram

Compiled by

Muhammad Aftab Qasim Noori

(Durban -- South Africa)

MashaAllah, SubhanAllah! JazakAllah Sybarite bhai.

Hamshabeeh-e-Ghauth-e-Azam, Janashin-e-Mujaddid-e-Azam, Huzoor-e-Mufti-e-Azam Shah Mustafa Raza Khan Noori Rahmatullah Alaih ka faiz jaari rahe, Aammeen.

Mufti Azam ka zarra ki bana Akhtar Raza,

Mehfil e Anjum men Akhtar doosra milta nahi.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا