Salaat ala Nabiy: A Momentous Affair.

Abu Habiba

تجویز کردہ جواب

As-Salaam alaikum,

We have read it in Surat Ahzab of the Holy Qur'an, where Allah Ta'ala says:--

"Verily, Allah and His Angels send blessings upon the Prophet; O you who believe!

Send blessings and peace upon him abundantly." (33:56)

It was narrated by Ahmad and others on the authority of Abu Talha al-Ansari, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, came one day with a smile on his noble face. So we said, "O Messenger of Allah, we see a smile on your face! He said, ''An angel approached me and told me, 'O Muhammad, will it please you [to know] that Allah says that nobody sends prayers upon you from your community except that I send 10 prayers upon him. Neither does anybody from your community send blessings upon you except that I send 10 blessings upon him?'  So the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said, 'Indeed, meaning it pleases me.'

Thus each prayer and blessing sent upon him, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is reciprocated with 10 [prayers and blessings] from Allah Ta'ala. The prayers of Allah upon a person is a momentous affair with tremendous benefit. As Allah demonstrated this to His believing servants in this ayat:--

"O you who believe, remember Allah with much remembrance. And exalt Him morning and evening.

It is He who sends prayers upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out

from darkness into the light. And to the believers is He ever Merciful.'' (33:41/43)

Thus Allah's prayers upon a servant brings him or her out of darkness into light. What is intended here is not the darkness of disbelief, because the ayat is addressing the believers. Rather, the darkness that they are coming out of through sending prayers upon the Messenger, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is darkness of the hearts that evolves through the accumulation of sins, hardships and tribulations... the darkness of the intellect as a result of doubt, suspicion and whispers of Satan, as well as darkness of the heart caused by its constriction and sullying.

Thus through sending prayers upon him, Allah takes one out of darkness and brings him into the light of worship, Obedience and varieties of Spiritual and manifestations (anwa'al- tajalliyat). If the darkness of the soul is withdrawn and the light of the sacred is manifested, one attains closeness to Allah and enters the sanctuary of intimacy and love for Him as mentioned in the Hadith, "My Servant does not cease to attain nearness to Me until I love him....."

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا