Real Imaan..

Abu Habiba

تجویز کردہ جواب

As-Salaam alaikum,

Real Imaan (faith) in Islam is to love the Noble Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, more than you love yourself. In verse/ayat 80 of Surat Nisa'i of the Holy Qur'an, we have it stated:--

''He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah.''  (4:80)

This is as if Allah Ta'ala is saying to Muslims, the World, the Universe and everything He created, 'If you love whom I love, you will be accepted.'  It is only with adaab (good manners) and discipline that we can approach Allah's Divine Presence. Even with this, it has to be through obedience. And there is no obedience without love, so whoever love Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, loved Allah, which is why He said:--

''Say: (O Muhammad), if you [really] love Allah, then follow me! Allah will love you and forgive your sins

and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful'' (3:31)

This ayat shows us the importance of loving the Prophet. Here, we are not speaking about obligations, which we have to observe, we have to do, but some people say, Don't love or praise too much as that is Shirk.

Hadith: ''You will not be a true believer until you love me more than your children and parents and all creation'' (Bukhari and Muslim)

Who is first, your mother or father, your brother and sister or the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam?  That is it!  Allah Ta'ala is saying, 'I want you to love the Prophet more than anyone'!!

• 2 years later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا