Haqiqat e Muhammedi {sallalahu alayhi was salam}

RadiatingAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

General Info

Aqeedah of Noorani'at & Bashari'at, as well as Aw'wali'at {the First} & Akhiri'at { Khatami'at/Finality} are connected with each other. Aw'wali'at leads to the aqeedah of Noorani'at of RasoolAllah {SAW}, and Bashari'at is proven by Akhiri'at. Therefore it will be best to first quote verses of the Quran which prove that Prophet {SAW} was the first Creation of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, and then advance into the subject of Noorani'at and then finally establish the Aqeedah of Bashari'at of Prophet {SAW} from proves of Quran and Sunnah.

The Aqeedah Of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah

Prophet Muhammed's {SAW} Noor was the first thing created by Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, from this created Noor Allah created the Al Lawh Wal Qalam, Arsh, etc ... And then Prophet {SAW} was sent as a Bashr {human} and as Khatam Un Nabiyeen, as the finale Prophet of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah to mankind. His Bashari'at was comprimising three essential states, Jism, Rooh, and his Noorani'at. Noorani'at and Rooh were concealed by the Jism, but there were times in his life that his Noorani'at revealed it self.

Awali'at: Muslims & Islam Before Prophet {SAW}.

Allah subhana wa tallah in the Quran explicitly states that the religion of Ambiyah alayhi islam was Islam, and their fallwoers were Muslims. Their being Muslim, and being fallowers of Islam is absolutely essential to the doctrine of Awali'at Of Prophet Muhammed {SAW}, hence this foundational aqeedah will be established first and then inshallah tallah ul aziz the subject of Awaliat will be discussed in detail.

* Surah Al' A'raf {7} Verse 126: "But thou dost wreak thy vengeance on us simply because we believed in the Signs of our Lord when they reached us! Our Lord! pour out on us patience and constancy, and take our souls unto thee as Muslims !"

Musa {AS} competes with the magicians in the Fir'awns court, and when the staff of Musa {AS} becomes a snake and devours the sorcers snakes, they realise that this is no ordinary person, and this is not a trick, and they become Muslims in the presence of Fir'awn, he threatens them with crucifixion, and cutting of hands and feet, they remain steadfast on their faith and state that they will only return to their Rabb, and in this context the converts, the Muwahideen, the Muslims state that they are Muslims.

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah in the Quran states:

* Surah Yunus {10} Verse 90: "We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (Muslims)."

Note that Fir'awn when the waves over power him, at this critical moment he says that he beleives in Allah, in which Bani Israel beleive in, and he is of Muslimeen.This is also explicitly by Musa {AS} himself in Surah Yunus {10} Verse 84: "Moses said: "O my people! If ye do (really) believe in Allah, then in Him put your trust if you are Muslims."

* Surah Yunus {10} Verse 71: "Relate to them the story of Noah. Behold! He said to his people: "O my people, if it be hard on your (mind) that I should stay (with you) and commemorate the signs of Allah,- yet I put my trust in Allah. Get ye then an agreement about your plan and among your partners, so your plan be on to you dark and dubious. Then pass your sentence on me, and give me no respite. {72} "But if ye turn back, (consider): no reward have I asked of you: my reward is only due from Allah, and I have been commanded to be of Muslims {who submit to Allahs Will}."

Nuh {AS} declares that he is of the Muslims, even a Prophet of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah is Muslim, he is one who has submited his will to the will of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, and here in this verse of the Quran:

* Surah An Naml {27} Verse {29}: "(The queen) said: "Ye chiefs! here is delivered to me - a letter worthy of respect {30} "It is from Solomon, and is (as follows): 'In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful: {31} "Be ye not arrogant against me, but come to me in submission (as a Muslim)."

Sulaiman {AS} invites beginning with the Bismillah Shareef: "Allah's Name I begin with, Most gracious Most Merciful." after the Bismillah, the content of the letter is read: ... come to me in submisstion {as a Muslim}.", proving that Sulaiman {AS} invited people to Islam, toward submission to the will of Allah, toward the path of Muslims.

* Surah Al Baqarah {2} Verse 133: "Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship Thy Allah and the Allah of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma'il and Isaac,- the one Allah,to Him we {serve/bow} as Muslimoon." * Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 67: "Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, as a Muslim {he bowed his will to Allahs Will}, and he joined not gods with Allah."

The above verse of the Quran is self explanatory, that Ibrahim {AS} was Muslim, and neither Christian or a Jew, hence the dispute between the two factions about religion of Ibrahim {AS} is pointless.

* Surah Al Maidah {5} Verse 111: "And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger. they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness we are MUSLIMs {that we bow to Allah}."

The verse of the Quran states that Hawariyoon of Isa {AS} were inspired by Allah Subhana Wa Tallah to beleive in Allah and RasoolAllah Isa {AS}, and they stated that they were Muslims.

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 85: "If anyone desires a religion other than ISLAM (submission to Allah}, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have ..."

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 19: "The Religion before Allah is ISLAM (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through ... But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account."

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 102: "O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam."

* Surah Al Baqaran {2} Verse 208: "O ye who believe! Enter into ISLAM whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy."

* Surah Al Maidah {5} Verse 3: "... This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression,Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

Note that in Surah Al Imran, Allah says that Ahle Kitab didnt deviate from Islam until they envied each other, after the knowledge of Islam had come to them, then in Surah Imran verse 102 and Baqarah verse 208, Allah tallah states that Muslims should die in the state of Islam and enter Islam whole heartedly, and finally in Surah Al Maidah Allah tallah declare that the religion of Ahle Kitab {i.e. Islam}, as well as religion of Ambiyah {AS} the religion of all the fallowers of Prophets, the religion of all the Muslims from Adam {AS} to the last Prophet Muhammed {SAW}, the religion of Prophet Muhammed {SAW}, as been completed, finalised, and Allah says finally:

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 85: ""If anyone desires a religion other than ISLAM {submission to Allah}, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good)."

In the sight of Allah, the religion of fallowers of Prophets, from Adam {AS} to the last Prophet Muhammed {SAW} is Islam, and no other religion, will be accepted by Him on the day of judgement. Its generally accepted among all sects that all the Prophets taught one religion, Islam, and their fallowers were Muslims, as it has been indicated by the quoted verses of Quran.

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are of different mothers, but of one religion, and no Prophet was raised between me and him (jesus Christ)." (Sahih Muslim,Book 30, Hadith 5834)

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am most akin to jesus Christ among the whole of mankind, and all the Prophets are of different mothers but belong to one religion and no Prophet was raised between me and jesus." (Sahih MuslimBook 30, Hadith 5835)

Aw'wali'at: Prophet Muhammed {SAW} - The First Muslim

* Surah Al An'am {6} Verse 14: "Say: "Shall I take for my protector any other than Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? And He it is that feedeth but is not fed." Say: "Nay! I am commanded to be the first to bow to Allah {as a Muslim}, be not of the company of those who join gods with Allah."

* Surah Al An'Am {6} Verse 163: "No partner hath He: this am I commanded, and I am the first Muslim."

* Surah Al Zumr {39} Verse 12: "]"And I am commanded to be the first of Muslims {those who bow to Allah in Islam}."[/b]

In the previous part of the article I quoted verses of the Quran which proved that all the previous Ummah's fallowed the religion of Islam, and its the only religion which is accepted by Allah, and also numerous verses of the Quran which prove that the previous nations were Muslims. And above three verses of the Quran have been quoted in which Allah Subhana Wa Tallah commands Prophet {SAW} to declare the reality to people that: "I am commanded to be the first to bow to Allah {as a Muslim}... and I am the first Muslim ... And I am commanded to be the first of Muslims." This is sufficent to prove that Prophet {SAW} was the first Muslim, before all the Muslims from every Ummat, before all the Prophets, before all the Prophets because Allah Subhana Wa Tallah in the Quran states that he took covenant from Ambiyah {AS} when they were not Bashr, but only Souls.

* Surah Al Ahzaab {33} Verse 7: "And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant:"

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 81: "Behold! Allah took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an apostle, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah asks the Prophets that do you beleive in Prophet {SAW}, meaning do you beleive in his Prophethood, in his message. Surah Ahzaab reffers to all the Prophets, where as Surah Al Imran specificly mentions a group of Prophet which also took the covenant. Note that the verse reffers states that the Prophets agreed to help Prophet {SAW} as well, one must wonder how they helped RasoolAllah {SAW} when and passed away such a long time ago. What ever the verse proves that the very first group of Muslims mentioned in the Quran, the Prophets, bore witness and took an oath that they will beleive in Prophet {SAW} help him. Leaving the material world, and going to spirit world, its proven that a group of beleivers existed as souls, hence it must be that Prophet {SAW} be the FIRST MUSLIM, even before the souls of Ambiyah {AS}, only then he qualifies to be the First Muslim.

Awali'at: Prophet Muhammed {SAW}: First One To Worship

* Surah Zukhruf {43} Verse 81: Say: "If ((Allah)) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."

And Ibn Abbas {RA} the famous Sahabi for which RasoolAllah {SAW} made special dua to Allah that O Allah grant the knowledge of Quran to Ibn Abbas {RA}, in his, Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn Abbâs, it is stated:

"(Say) O Muhammad to al-Nadr Ibn al-Harith and 'Alqamah: (The Beneficent One hath no son. I am first among the worshippers) I am the first to acknowledge that Allah has no son or partner."

In Tafsir Jalalayn by Jalal al-Din al-Mahalli, and his student Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, it is stated:

"Say: ‘If the Compassionate One had a son, hypothetically [speaking], I would have been first among the worshippers, of that son; but it is established that He, exalted be He, does not have a child and thus there can be no worshipping of such [a child]."

And the darling of all Wahabi-Khariji's Ibn Kathir the states:

"Say O Muhammad {SAW}: "If Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worshipers.") meaning, `if this were so, then I would worship Him on that basis, because I am one of His servants; I obey all that He commands me and I am not too arrogant or proud to worship Him.' This conditional phrase does not mean that what is described could happen nor that is possible as Allah says: Had Allah willed to take a son, He could have chosen whom He willed out of those whom He created. But glory be to Him! He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible.) (39:4)"

There are three Tafsirs of this verse, if Allah had a son Prophet {SAW} would have been the first person to worship the son, the second meaning of the verses is that if Allah had a son then Prophet {SAW} would have been the first one worship Allah with the beleife that Allah which he {SAW} worships has a son. Where as Ibn Abbas {RA} explains that the verse is negation of Allah having a son, in his understanding the word "in ..." in the phrase "Qul in qana ..." is Nafia {Negative} rather then Shartia {Conditional}, in other words the verse means: "The Rehman has no son ..." and the word Abid means witness,or acknowledge, hence the verse means: ""Say! I am first one to, bare witness/acknowledge Rehman has no son."

Where as Imam Qurtbi in his Tafsir 'Al-Jami li-Ahkam al-Qur'an' states the word "... Abideen" is used in the meaning of "Aaanifeen.", which means rejector and he also maitains that "in" is used as nafia, where as the verse would mean: "Say: Rehman as no son, I am first of rejectors {of the beleife that Allah as a son}" And Imam Jarir At-Tabri in his Tafsir states something to this effect: "I am the first one of Rehman's Worshippers who deny and reffute this claim of yours and first one to beleive in Allah Alone and testify that he has no children."

A - * "I am the first to acknowledge that Allah has no son or partner."

B - * "Say: ‘If the Compassionate One had a son, hypothetically [speaking], I would have been first among the worshippers, of that son; ..."

C - * "... if this were so, then I would be first to worship Him {Allah} on that basis, because I am one of His {Allah's} servants; ..."

D - * "Say! I am first one to, bare witness/acknowledge Rehman has no son."

E - * "Say: Rehman has no son, I am first of rejectors {of the beleife that Allah has a son}"

F - * "I am the first one of Rehman's Worshippers who deny and reffute this claim of yours and first one to beleive in Allah Alone and testify that he has no children."

TafsirA - Prophet is the first one in the creation of Allah to acknowledge Allah has no partner, no son.

TafsirB - If Allah had a son, a partner, Prophet {SAW} would have been the first person in the creation of Allah to worship the partner, the son.

TafsirC - Prophet {SAW} is the first one in the creation of Allah to worship Allah subhana wa tallah knowing that Allah as a partner, a son.

TafsirD - he {SAW} is the first one in the creation of Allah to say that Rehman as no son,

TafsirE - he {SAW} is the first one in the creation of Allah to reject the beleife that as got a son, a partner.

TafsirF - he {SAW} is the first one of Rehman's worshippers who deny and reffute the claim of Christians that Allah has a son and first one to beleive in Allah Alone.

In every Tafsir of the verse of the Quran, the words "... fa'ana aw'walul abideen." are pointing at Prophet {SAW}, meaning that he is, THE FIRST. Is he {SAW} the first from his {SAW} Ummah, or to those he {SAW} is commanded to respond to? Note he is replying to the CHRISTIANS, hence his saying I would be the first one worship Allah, worship the son, first one to deny, first one to reject, pre-supposes that he was in position to act as such, or did as such.

If you keep in mind that the addressed in the verse were the Christians the tafsirs would mean, O Christians, I am the first one in my Ummat and first one in creation of Allah to acknolwedge tha tAllah as no son or Partner in, o Christians if Allah had a son I would have been the first one to worship the son. Note in this case its only possiable that Prophet {SAW} was the first creation of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, beacuse if the son deserved worship, then Prophet was the finale Prophet, but those who had come before him would have also worshiped the son, hence Prophet {SAW} had to be before the Prophets, before the creation. Even before the sun, the moon, the stars, the hills, the trees, the animals, before the mankind before and before everything which renders worship to him, before anything in heavens and in earth, before the angles, before the jin, before everything, and only then Prophet {SAW} can be the first one to worship the son. Hence this proves that if Allah had a son, Prophet {SAW} would have been the FIRST one from the entire creation to worship the son. And according to the Tafsir Ibn Kathir that Prophet {SAW} will be the first one to worship Allah subhana wa tallah with the beleife that Allah also has a son, this would be incorrect if we apply the meaning to only his Ummat or Christians, because everyting worships Allah Subhana Wa tallah, the entire creation worships Allah Subhana Wa Tallah:

* Surah Al Baqarah {2} Verse 116: "They say: "(Allah) hath begotten a son" Glory be to Him. Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders WORSHIP TO HIM."

* Surah Al Hajj {22} Verse 18: "Seest thou not that to ALLAH BOW DOWN in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number ... can raise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills."

Edited by RadiatingAli

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

Therefore for RasoolAllah {SAW} to worship Allah Subhana wa tallah first, he {SAW} must be prior to rest of the creation, and only then he can be the first one to worship Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, first one to reject the sonship attributed to Allah.

In Surah Zukhraf Verse 81 proves that Prophet {SAW} was the first thing which Allah created, and had their been a son Prophet {SAW} would have been the first one to worship Allah, the son, is the first one to deny any partner with Allah even before the angles, Ambiyah {AS}, Prophet {SAW} was the first one who negated SHIRK, and affirmed Tawheed in the creation of Allah Subhana wa tallah.

Awali'at: Meaning Of the Word Alameen:

The word Alameen as been used in various meanings in the Quran, Universe, Worlds, Peoples, Nations, Creatures, etc ... In broad catgerisation there is two sets of meanings ascribed to Alameen:

* Universe, Worlds,

* Peoples, Nations,

The verses which support that Alameen means, Universe, Worlds:

* Surah Al Fatiha {1} Verse 2: "Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Alameen {Worlds / Universe}."

* Surah Al Baqarah {2} Verse 131: "Behold! His Lord said to him: "Bow (thy will to Me):" He said: "I bow (my will) to the Lord and Cherisher of the Alameen {Worlds / Universe}."

* Surah Al Maidah {5} Verse 28: "If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear Allah, the cherisher of the Alameen {Worlds/Universe}."

* Surah Al A'raf {7} Verse 104: "Moses said: "O Pharaoh! I am an apostle from the Lord of the Alameen {Worlds/Universe},-"

* Surah Takwir {81} Verse 29: "But ye shall not will except as Allah wills,- the Cherisher of the Worlds."

Surah Al Mutaf'fi'feen {83} Verse 6: "A Day when (all) mankind will stand before the Lord of the Alameen {Worlds/Universe}?"

There are numerous other verses of the Quran which support this meaning, only few have been quoted in order to substantiate the claim. There are numerous verses of the Quran which also support the meaning of, Nations, Peoples, few are presented in the support:

* Surah Ad-Dukhan {44} Verse 32: "And We chose them aforetime above the Alameen {nations}, knowingly."

* Surah Al Jashiyah {45} Verse 16: "We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the Alameen {nations}."

* Surah Al Ankabut {29} Verse 15: "But We saved him and the companions of the Ark, and We made the (Ark) a Sign for all Alameen {peoples}!"

* Surah Al A'raf {7} Verse 140: "He said: "Shall I seek for you a god other than the (true) Allah, when it is Allah Who hath endowed you with gifts above the Alameen {nations}?"

* Surah Yusuf {12} Verse 104: "And no reward dost thou ask of them for this: it is no less than a message for all Alameen {Nations/Peoples}."

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 33: "Allah did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all Alameen {people},-"

Hences its well established that Allah Subhana Wa Tallah used the words in varying meanings in the Quran, Nation, Peoples, as well as Universe. The purpose of this was to demonstrate to the readers that word Alameen as various meanings and depending on its context, it determines its meaning. But in connection with Prophet Muhammed sallalahyu alayhi wassalam the word Alameen as been used in all the meanings not in just single meaning.

Awali'at: Prophet Muhammed {SAW} as Rehmatal Lil Alameen:

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah in the Quran addresses Prophet {SAW} with words:

* Surah Al Anbiya {21} Verse 107: "We sent you not, but only as Rehmatal Lil Alameen {Mercy Onto Alameen}."

Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah that Prophet {SAW} is Mercy onto The Universe, not just Muslims, but everything that exists, sun, moon, stars, trees, mountains, rivers, angles, Adam {AS} Lawh Wal Qalam, everything which exists Prophet {SAW} is Mercy onto it, Prophet {SAW} is mercy onto the entire creation of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, even the ones which passed before him, or that came after he {SAw} had passed away, he is Rehmat {Mercy} unto the entire creation of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah. And his teachings are REHMAT as well as his being is REHMAT on the creation of Allah Subhana Wa tallah, those who accept his teachings have greater portion of the rehmat of RasoolAllah {SAW}, and those who have rejected his teachings have rejected a portion of rehmat of RAsoolAllah {SAW}, but even the kuffar, the KAFFIRS, stars mountain, and every other creation as received this portion of Rehmat.

An the Wahabi-Khariji translation of the Quran: "Interpretation Of The Meaning Of 'The Noble Quran' In The English Language" by Dr Muhammed Taqi Ud Din Al Hilali & Dr Muhammed Mushin Khan, Published by Darus-Salam, translate the verse as: "And We have sent you {O Muhammed - saw} not but as a mercy for the Alameen {Mankind, Jin, and all that exits}." They affirm that the meaning of the word Alameen is to be taken in the sense of Nations, Peoples, as well as in the meaning of Universe, and Worlds, hence they have confirmed the beleife of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah.

The meaning of Rehmatal Lil Alameen, in authentic Hadith, Prophet {SAW} confirmed that he is Prophet sent to all the mankind { and Jinkind}:

* "Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib." The Prophet said, "I am here to answer your questions." The man said to the Prophet, "I want to ask you something and will be hard in questioning. So do not get angry." The Prophet said, "Ask whatever you want." The man said, "I ask you by your Lord, and the Lord of those who were before you, has Allah sent you as an Apostle to all the mankind?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to offer five prayers in a day and night (24 hours).? He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah! Has Allah ordered you to observe fasts during this month of the year (i.e. Ramadan)?" He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to take Zakat (obligatory charity) from our rich people and distribute it amongst our poor people?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." Thereupon that man said, "I have believed in all that with which you have been sent, and I have been sent by my people as a messenger, and I am Dimam bin Tha'laba from the brothers of Bani Sa'd bin Bakr." (Sahih Muslim, Book 3, Hadith 63}

* "Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. 2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. 3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind." (Sahih Muslim, Book 7, Hadith 331)

* "Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any amongst the Prophets before me. These are: 1. Allah made me victorious by awe (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. 2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum. Therefore my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. 3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me (and was not made so for anyone else). 4. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation exclusively but I have been sent to all mankind. 5. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection.)" (Sahih Muslim, Book 8, Hadith 429)

In these Ahadith, the questioner as asked about the Prophethood of the Prophet {SAW}, and Prophet {SAW} as affirmed that he as been sent to mankind as a Prophet and he is sent as a rehmat to the alameen, and if the meaning of alameen is accepted as mankind/jinkind then this would be sufficent to prove that his rehmat is connected with his Prophethood, and those who accept his prophethood would receive his rehmat.

If the meaning of the word Alameen is accepted as People {i.e.Jin, Mankind} then the question raises in which way is Prophet {SAW} Mercy on to Jin as well as Mankind? If the assumption is accepted that Prophet {SAW} because of the deen which he preaches, because of the Sunnah he gave, deen he preached, he is Rehmat on the Mankind, Jin, and anyone who accepts his deen that will Prophet {SAW} was sent for them as Rehmatal Lil Alameen.

Then the question is raises how can Prophet {SAW} be mercy onto those who were born before him? Which aspect of his teaching did directly benefit the nation of Musa {AS}, how did the Anbiyah {AS} and their Ummats benefited from Prophet {SAW}, if only because of deen he was confered the title Rehmatal Lil Alameen, mercy onto the mankind, mercy onto Jin, mercy onto people, then a great portion of these people did not receive the deen which he {SAW} taught had missed on the rehmat, therefore we come to conclusion that this explanation is not satisfactory, because Allah Subhana Wa Tallah states: "We sent you not, but only as Rehmatal Lil Alameen {Mercy Onto Alameen i.e. Jin, Mankind}." The verse states that he is sent as mercy unto alameen, hence he {SAW} is mercy unto the alameen, not just few individuals who have accepted Islam. But the verse reffers to all Mankind, and all the Jinkind, and he {SAW} can only be Mercy Unto All the Mankind, Jinkind that ever walked on earth and that will ever walk on earth, if he {SAW} be the first creation of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah.

* As contended by Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah that here in this verse the word Alameen is used in the meaning of Universe, that Prophet {SAW} is Mercy onto the Universe, the sun, Moon, Stars, Trees, Hills, Mars, Rivers, Seas, Lawh Al Qalam, Arsh, Adam {AS}, Angles, the Noors of Angles with which Allah created them, the mud with which Allah created Adam, the material with which Allah created the souls of Jin and Bashr, the material with which Allah created electrons, protons, neutrons, and with these three Allah created all matter, the building blocks of material universe, how is Prophet {SAW} REHMAT ON ALL THESE, he is the first thing which Allah created, he {SAW} was the very basis of entire creation of Allah, with the creation of RasoolAllah {SAW} Allah tallah created the rest of creation, from him Allah tallah created all that exists, and that is the reason for which Prophet {SAW} is adressed as REHMATAL LIL ALAMEEN, rehmat on plants, Jin, Mankind, Stars, angles, planets, muslims, kaffirs, and everything that exists, but those do accept his message his dean, have received another form of rehmat, but with comprehensive understanding of Ahle Sunnat its proven that RasoolAllah sallalahu alayhi wa sallam is rehmat on everything that exists, which is gone is past, is in present and will come in future, and weather one beleives in his message or not, he is REHMAT on them, and thats because his being rehmat isnt restricted to the Deen he taught, but his Rehmat is their very existance as well.

Important Note: Some of the points have been omitted deliberately, inshallah tallah ul aziz the loose ends will be tied in the NOORANIAT part of the disccusion. Here I have not delt with the point how did Allah created the creation from Prophet {SAW}. Those who wish to understand the points in the actual context please draw context from the beginning of the article in which explaining the Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah.

In conclusion to the actual point the verse proves that Prophet {SAW} was the first creation of Allah Subhana wa Tallah.

Awali'at: Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Sallam First Mentioned:

* Surah Al Ahzaab {33} Verse 7: "And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant:"

Note that in this verse of the Quran Allah makes the mention of Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi wa sallam before the list of the Prophets. The word 'thee' here is adressing Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi wa sallam, and then Allah goes on to adress in order, Noah alayhis salam, after whom came Ibrahim alayhis salam, he was fallowed by Musa alayhis salam, and he was fallowed by Isa alayhis salam, indicating that Allah was mentioned the names of Prophets in a order in which each Prophet apeared and mentioning of Prophet sallalahu alayhi wa sallam before all the other is hint that he was before all of them.

The Noorani'at Of Prophet {SAW} – In The Light Of Quran.

The Awaliyat, the fact that Prophet {SAW} is the first thing which Allah created as been proven in the light of the Quran. A important point remains to be answered, Bashri'at, humanity, mankind started from Adam {AS}, therefore Prophet {SAW} could not be been around as the first creation as a Bashr.

The aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah is that Prophet {SAW} was the the first thing which created in the form of NOOR, and then from his NOOR Allah Subhana Wa Tallah created everything else. We have already established his Awali'at now the only pieace to the puzzle reamins is proving that he is NOOR, and this will autometically be sufficent enough to prove that Prophet {SAW} was the first thing which Allah created, and he was created in the form of NOOR.

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah states in:

Surah Al Maidah [5] Verse 15: "Ya ahlal kitabi qad jaakum rasooluna yubay'yinu lakum kaseeram mimma kuntum tukhfoona minal kitabi wa'ya'Afoo A'An kaseerin qad jaakum mina Allahi nooruv wa kitabun mubeenun. {16} "Yahdee bi'hillahu ma' nit'taba rizwanahu subu las'salami wa yukh'rijuhum minaz'zulumati ilan noori bi'iznihi wa yahdee'him ila siratin mustaqeem." Meaning: “O people of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary). There hath come to you from Allah a Noor and Kitab Mubeen,- {16} Wherewith Allah guideth all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His will, unto the light,- guideth them to a path that is straight.”

Allah subhana Wa tallah states:

Surah Az'Zummar {39} Verse 23: ”Allah has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a Book, consistent with itself, (yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of Allah's praises. Such is the guidance of Allah. He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as Allah leaves to stray, can have none to guide.”

- Allah Subhana Wa tallah states that nature of Quran is that it repeats its teaching, repeats its self, whole phrases are repeated, or stated in different words in different context to explain the message of Quran, and we have many examples in the Quran where Allah reffers to Quran al Kareem with many different names, zikr {Rememberance} 21:50 , Tanzil {Revelation} 26:192, Furqaan {Criteria} 25:1, and Allah reffers to Prophet sallalahu alayhi was salam with different titles, and the purpose of this is to inform the beleivers of different responsabilities, qualitites, duties of Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi was salam, each time the title is different but the one being adressed is same. So sometime the verses are repeated, sometime the mention of X is repeated with many different titles and names to highlight different aspects of it.

The verse of Surah Maidah is one example of such repeat, Allah wanted to highlight, emphacise, to better explain, to make it clear, the qualities of Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi was'salam. In the verse, Allah repeats the first part of the verse as the last part of the verse to highlight and emphacise the qualities of Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi was'salam, and mention of Prophet Muhammed repeated with a different title, different attribute, different quality, .i.e Noor.

- Allah is emphasising the qualities of the RasoolAllah sallalahu alayhi wa sallam and Quran in the above verses. Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, in the beginning of the verse adressing the Ahlul Kitaab {I.e. Yahood} states that: ”There as come to you Our Messenger which reveals to them what they use to hide, and ignores the great amount {which is unnecessary.” Then this part of verse is sumarised in the next part of the verse and for sake of emphasis on the qualities of Prophet Muhammed {peace be upon him} and Quran, he is addressed as Noor in: ”There hath come to you from Allah a Noor ...”, to inform the Yahood that; their came to them from Allah a Noor and a Clear-Book, and because the source of information which allows Prophet {peace and blesing of Allah be upon him} to expose the deceptions of Ahlal Kitab is Quran, therefore this part of the verse: ”revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary).” is summarised for the emphacise the nature of Quran ” ...and Kitab Mubeen.”, that Quran is a clear book, which made clear to Prophet Muhammed {peace and blessings of Allah be upon him} that Jews concealed part of Tawrah, hence he revealed and exposed their deception via Quran.

- And the position that first part of the verse was summarised as the last part of the verse to emphasise another quality of Prophet {peace be upon him} and Quran, to pinpoint the source of information which allows him to expose the deception of the Jewish Rabbi's is further solidified on the basis of grammar. Its rule of Arabic grammar that Wao pronounced “Wa” is used when the writer wishes to make another point which is not connected with the previous points as in the case of:

Edited by RadiatingAli

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

* Surah Al An'Am {6} Verse 34: ”Rejected were the apostles before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah. And {“Wala qad...”} already hast thou received some account of those apostles.

Allah states: ”… there is none that can alter the commands of Allah.” In the proceeding verse Wa is used, and the comment fallowed after it is not connected with the sentence: ”And already you have received some accounts of those appostles.” but it is reffering to the beginning of the verse: ”Rejected were the apostles before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: ...

* Surah Yunus {10} Verse 108: Say: "O ye men! Now Truth hath reached you from your Lord! those who receive guidance, do so for the good of their own souls; those who stray, do so to their own loss: and I am not (set) over you to arrange your affairs."

The verse as two parts in the first part the Prophet talks about the message of truth and states that: ”... those who receive guidance, do so for the good of their own souls; those who stray, do so to their own loss: ...” In the next part of verse Wa is used and the subject of point is changed: ” ...and I am not (set) over you to arrange your affairs."

Keeping this in mind, had the verse of Surah Al Maidah not being repeated Allah subhana wa tallah would have used the Wa in between: ”... and passing over much (that is now unnecessary}. And there hath come to you from Allah a Noor ...” It is the rule of grammar that If usage of Wa is nesscessary and the writer still does not employ Wa, then in the absence of Wa, and where Wa is required from there on the proceeding discourse would be understood as EXPLAINATION of a statement which was made prior to it. It establishes beyond the shadow of doubt that Prophet {peace and blessing of Allah be upon him} is adressed as Noor.

- Scriptural evidence will suffice to support the position of Ahlus Sunnat Wal Jammah, but its important that implications of what has been stated be sumarised with a logical and rational explanation.

A speaker is delivering a speech about football:

“There as come you you a Football, with which you use to play during training, there as come to you something round from the manager with which was used by you to score goals with.”

Point is clear that football is reffered as 'something round', and the purpose for which the mention of football is made as 'something round', is to highlight to emphacise the quality of football, to further explain, hence both statements are reffering to the same thing. In the same manner Allah has addressed to RasoolAllah as 'Rasool' then mentions that he exposes what the Jews concealed, and then finally restates the first part of the verse, adressing to Prophet {peace and blessing of Allah be upon him} as Noor etc ...

- Further inspection of the verse reveals: “There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, ...” that Prophet Muhammed {peace & blessings of Allah be upon him} reveals what the Ahle Kitab, in this context the Jews, used to conceal in their books. And its quality of Noor to show, to reveal, to expose the hidden things in the darkness, hence Noor reffers to RasoolAllah {peace & blessing of Allah be upone him}, and Kitab Mubeen reffers to Quran.

Ahlus Sunnat Wal Jammah believes the phrase: “Qad ja'aqum manillahi nooruv ...”

Reffers to RasoolAllah {SAW} and the usage of wa” between the “Nooruv wa kitabum Mubeen.” is for division, its in the meaning of also, plus, as well as. Meaning that the verse; “There as come to you from Allah a Noor and Kitab Mubeen.” to be understood in the fallowing sense:

* ”There as come to you from Allah a Noor also a Kitab Mubeen.”

* “There as come to you from Allah a Noor plus a Kitab Mubeen.”

* ”There as come to you from Allah a Noor as well as Kitab Mubeen.”

This proves that in this verse there is mention of two, Noor and Kitab Mubeen, and not a single object, hence Noor reffers to RasoolAllah because he is adressed in the beginning of the verse: ”Qad Ja'a aqum Rasooluna ...” and samiliar words are repeated: ”Qad Ja'a aqum minallahi Noor ...” hence in both instances the adressed is Prophet Muhammed {peace and blessings of Allah be upon him}.

- Prophet is reffered as Noor, and here his mention of Noor is in all the possiable meanings, not restricted to a narrow interpretation i.e. Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi was'salam is Noor e Mutaliq, meaning that he is Noor of Guidance as well as Noor In Body, Noor In Soul etc ...

Conclusion:

Allah subhana wa tallah states that verses of Quran are repeated in the Quran, and Surah Al Maidah Verse 15, is one of such verses repeated, repeated for the sake of emphasis: ”There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary). There hath come to you from Allah a Noor and Kitab Mubeen.”

Commentaries On Surah Al Maidah Verse 15:[/red

* Tafsir Ibn Abbas Radiallah tallah Anh: “(O people of the Scripture! Now hath Our messenger) Muhammad (pbuh) (come unto you, expositing unto you much of that which ye used to hide in the Scripture) regarding the traits and description of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the legal ruling on stoning [married fornicators] as well as other things, (and forgiving much) and leave many other things, not mentioning them toyou. (Now hath come unto you light) a messenger, i.e. Muhammad (from Allah and a plain Scripture) explaining the lawful and the unlawful.”

* Tafsir al Jalalayn: “O People of the Scripture, Jews and Christians, now there has come to you Our Messenger, Muhammad (s), making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture, the Torah and the Gospel, such as the ‘stoning’ verse and the description [of the Prophet Muhammad (s)], and pardoning much, of it, which he does not reveal, since this would not be of any benefit, serving only to disgrace you. There has verily come to you from God a Noor, namely, the Prophet (s), and a Book, a Qur’ān, lucid, plain and manifest.”

* The Noble Quran: ”O people of the scripture {Jews and Christians}! Now has come to you Our Messenger {Muhammed Sallalahu alayhi wa sallam} explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the scripture and pas over { I.e. leaveing out without explaining} much. Indeed there has come to you from Allah a Light {Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi wa sallam} and a plain book {this Quran}.” [Darus Salam – Wahabi Authorised Translation.]

The Mufassireen of past the greatest of Classical scholars have affirmed that in the verse the phrase “… minallahi Noor ...” reffers to Prophet sallalahu alayhi was'salam and only heretical Mutazilite Zamashkhari the grammarian ever objected to this understanding. And now the Wahabiyah, the off-shoot of Najdi-Kharijiyah have also accepted that understanding in order to reffute the fundamental aqeedah. Prophet said my Ummah will never agree on erroneous beleife hence there is Ijmah among the Ulamah of past, that Noor in the verse reffers to Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi was'salam, and who so ever denies the Ijmah becomes apostate. So therefore those Wahabis who do not believe that Prophet is Noor are Kaffir, and those who believe that Noor in this verse reffers to RasoolAllah sallalahu alayhi was'salam but in the meaning of 'Noor Of Guidance' or in the meaning of 'Guide' such are Muslims, who's aqeedah is not on the mark of perfection.

It is narrated in Sahih, and in Hassan Ahadith that Prophet Muhammed {peace be upon him} stated that, his Ummah would not agree on a error:

* Sunan Abu Dawood, Book 35, Number 4240: “Narrated AbuMalik al-Ash'ari: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah has protected you from three things: that your Prophet should not invoke a curse on you and should all perish, that those who follow what is false should not prevail over those who follow the truth, and that you should not all agree in an error.”

Similar meaning Hadith are also found in Sunan Al Tirmadhi, Sunan Ibn Majah, and in Musnad Ahmad Bin Hanbal, and as stated these Ahadith are graded variously from Sahih to Hassan, but there is no difference of opinion on these Ahadith, they are universally accepted by all factions, and are evidence for adhering to the Ijmah of Ummah.

Muffasireen such as Hazrat Ibn Abbas {radiallah tallah anh}, Imam Fakhar Ud Din Raazi, Imam Qurtabi, Imam Jalal Ud Din Suyuti , Jarir Al Tabri, Al Baghwai in his Tafsir Malum Ul Tanzeel, Ibn Kathir remained silent on this verse, and Ummah has whole as understood Noor as a refference to Prophet Muhammed {peace & blessing of Allah be upon him} only half a dozen of the heretics have ever denied this fact, going against Ijmah. And the authority of Prophet Muhammed Sahih Ahadith we can safely conclude that its Ijmah on this beleife and one who opposes it opposes the righteous Ulamah of Ahlus Sunnah as well as the classical scholars of Ahlus Sunnah. The agreement between the Ulamah of past and between the great majority of present era is proof that Ummah as not made error in this understanding of verse, and scholars of past and present are the Jammat , anyone who deviates even a hand span from the Jammat as deviated from deen, as stated in Sahih Hadith Bukhari, and Muslim.

Tieing The Loose Ends:

Its been proven from the Quran that Prophet sallalahu alayhi was salam was the first creation, point to note is if there was nothing in existance then Prophet can not be Bashr he must have been in existance some other form, and Allah informs about Prophet: "There as come to you from Allah a Noor ..." Meaning that Prophet sallalahu alayhi was'salam is Noor, note, if i say there as come to you from Ali a email, this means that he mail was first written, it existed before it was sent to you ... and Noor of RasoolAllah existed before it was sent to us.

All matter is made from protons, electrons, neutrons, which are made from photons ... etc ... all these are form of Noor, and everything which exists is made from these material hence scientificly its proven that Noor was the first material created and from it the rest of creation was created.

Wama Alayna Ilal Balaghul Mubeen.

Muhammed Ali Razavi

Edited by RadiatingAli

General Info

Aqeedah of Noorani'at & Bashari'at, as well as Aw'wali'at {the First} & Akhiri'at { Khatami'at/Finality} are connected with each other. Aw'wali'at leads to the aqeedah of Noorani'at of RasoolAllah {SAW}, and Bashari'at is proven by Akhiri'at. Therefore it will be best to first quote verses of the Quran which prove that Prophet {SAW} was the first Creation of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, and then advance into the subject of Noorani'at and then finally establish the Aqeedah of Bashari'at of Prophet {SAW} from proves of Quran and Sunnah.

The Aqeedah Of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah

Prophet Muhammed's {SAW} Noor was the first thing created by Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, from this created Noor Allah created the Al Lawh Wal Qalam, Arsh, etc ... And then Prophet {SAW} was sent as a Bashr {human} and as Khatam Un Nabiyeen, as the finale Prophet of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah to mankind. His Bashari'at was comprimising three essential states, Jism, Rooh, and his Noorani'at. Noorani'at and Rooh were concealed by the Jism, but there were times in his life that his Noorani'at revealed it self.

Awali'at: Muslims & Islam Before Prophet {SAW}.

Allah subhana wa tallah in the Quran explicitly states that the religion of Ambiyah alayhi islam was Islam, and their fallwoers were Muslims. Their being Muslim, and being fallowers of Islam is absolutely essential to the doctrine of Awali'at Of Prophet Muhammed {SAW}, hence this foundational aqeedah will be established first and then inshallah tallah ul aziz the subject of Awaliat will be discussed in detail.

* Surah Al' A'raf {7} Verse 126: <FONT color="#0000FF">"But thou dost wreak thy vengeance on us simply because we believed in the Signs of our Lord when they reached us! Our Lord! pour out on us patience and constancy, and take our souls unto thee as Muslims !"

Musa {AS} competes with the magicians in the Fir'awns court, and when the staff of Musa {AS} becomes a snake and devours the sorcers snakes, they realise that this is no ordinary person, and this is not a trick, and they become Muslims in the presence of Fir'awn, he threatens them with crucifixion, and cutting of hands and feet, they remain steadfast on their faith and state that they will only return to their Rabb, and in this context the converts, the Muwahideen, the Muslims state that they are Muslims.

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah in the Quran states:

* Surah Yunus {10} Verse 90: "We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (Muslims)."

Note that Fir'awn when the waves over power him, at this critical moment he says that he beleives in Allah, in which Bani Israel beleive in, and he is of Muslimeen.This is also explicitly by Musa {AS} himself in Surah Yunus {10} Verse 84: "Moses said: "O my people! If ye do (really) believe in Allah, then in Him put your trust if you are Muslims."

* Surah Yunus {10} Verse 71: "Relate to them the story of Noah. Behold! He said to his people: "O my people, if it be hard on your (mind) that I should stay (with you) and commemorate the signs of Allah,- yet I put my trust in Allah. Get ye then an agreement about your plan and among your partners, so your plan be on to you dark and dubious. Then pass your sentence on me, and give me no respite. {72} "But if ye turn back, (consider): no reward have I asked of you: my reward is only due from Allah, and I have been commanded to be of Muslims {who submit to Allahs Will}."

Nuh {AS} declares that he is of the Muslims, even a Prophet of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah is Muslim, he is one who has submited his will to the will of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, and here in this verse of the Quran:

* Surah An Naml {27} Verse {29}: "(The queen) said: "Ye chiefs! here is delivered to me - a letter worthy of respect {30} "It is from Solomon, and is (as follows): 'In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful: {31} "Be ye not arrogant against me, but come to me in submission (as a Muslim)."

Sulaiman {AS} invites beginning with the Bismillah Shareef: "Allah's Name I begin with, Most gracious Most Merciful." after the Bismillah, the content of the letter is read: ... come to me in submisstion {as a Muslim}.", proving that Sulaiman {AS} invited people to Islam, toward submission to the will of Allah, toward the path of Muslims.

* Surah Al Baqarah {2} Verse 133: "Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship Thy Allah and the Allah of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma'il and Isaac,- the one Allah,to Him we {serve/bow} as Muslimoon." * Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 67: "Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, as a Muslim {he bowed his will to Allahs Will}, and he joined not gods with Allah."

The above verse of the Quran is self explanatory, that Ibrahim {AS} was Muslim, and neither Christian or a Jew, hence the dispute between the two factions about religion of Ibrahim {AS} is pointless.

* Surah Al Maidah {5} Verse 111: "And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger. they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness we are MUSLIMs {that we bow to Allah}."

The verse of the Quran states that Hawariyoon of Isa {AS} were inspired by Allah Subhana Wa Tallah to beleive in Allah and RasoolAllah Isa {AS}, and they stated that they were Muslims.

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 85: "If anyone desires a religion other than ISLAM (submission to Allah}, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have ..."

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 19: "The Religion before Allah is ISLAM (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through ... But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account."

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 102: "O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam."

* Surah Al Baqaran {2} Verse 208: "O ye who believe! Enter into ISLAM whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy."

* Surah Al Maidah {5} Verse 3: "... This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression,Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

Note that in Surah Al Imran, Allah says that Ahle Kitab didnt deviate from Islam until they envied each other, after the knowledge of Islam had come to them, then in Surah Imran verse 102 and Baqarah verse 208, Allah tallah states that Muslims should die in the state of Islam and enter Islam whole heartedly, and finally in Surah Al Maidah Allah tallah declare that the religion of Ahle Kitab {i.e. Islam}, as well as religion of Ambiyah {AS} the religion of all the fallowers of Prophets, the religion of all the Muslims from Adam {AS} to the last Prophet Muhammed {SAW}, the religion of Prophet Muhammed {SAW}, as been completed, finalised, and Allah says finally:

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 85: ""If anyone desires a religion other than ISLAM {submission to Allah}, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good)."

In the sight of Allah, the religion of fallowers of Prophets, from Adam {AS} to the last Prophet Muhammed {SAW} is Islam, and no other religion, will be accepted by Him on the day of judgement. Its generally accepted among all sects that all the Prophets taught one religion, Islam, and their fallowers were Muslims, as it has been indicated by the quoted verses of Quran.

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are of different mothers, but of one religion, and no Prophet was raised between me and him (jesus Christ)." (Sahih Muslim,Book 30, Hadith 5834)

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am most akin to jesus Christ among the whole of mankind, and all the Prophets are of different mothers but belong to one religion and no Prophet was raised between me and jesus." (Sahih MuslimBook 30, Hadith 5835)

Aw'wali'at: Prophet Muhammed {SAW} - The First Muslim

* Surah Al An'am {6} Verse 14: "Say: "Shall I take for my protector any other than Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? And He it is that feedeth but is not fed." Say: "Nay! I am commanded to be the first to bow to Allah {as a Muslim}, be not of the company of those who join gods with Allah."

* Surah Al An'Am {6} Verse 163: "No partner hath He: this am I commanded, and I am the first Muslim."

* Surah Al Zumr {39} Verse 12: "And I am commanded to be the first of Muslims {those who bow to Allah in Islam}."

In the previous part of the article I quoted verses of the Quran which proved that all the previous Ummah's fallowed the religion of Islam, and its the only religion which is accepted by Allah, and also numerous verses of the Quran which prove that the previous nations were Muslims. And above three verses of the Quran have been quoted in which Allah Subhana Wa Tallah commands Prophet {SAW} to declare the reality to people that: "I am commanded to be the first to bow to Allah {as a Muslim}... and I am the first Muslim ... And I am commanded to be the first of Muslims." This is sufficent to prove that Prophet {SAW} was the first Muslim, before all the Muslims from every Ummat, before all the Prophets, before all the Prophets because Allah Subhana Wa Tallah in the Quran states that he took covenant from Ambiyah {AS} when they were not Bashr, but only Souls.

* Surah Al Imran {3} Verse 81: "Behold! Allah took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an apostle, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah asks the Prophets that do you beleive in Prophet {SAW}, meaning do you beleive in his Prophethood, in his message. Surah Ahzaab reffers to all the Prophets, where as Surah Al Imran specificly mentions a group of Prophet which also took the covenant. Note that the verse reffers states that the Prophets agreed to help Prophet {SAW} as well, one must wonder how they helped RasoolAllah {SAW} when and passed away such a long time ago. What ever the verse proves that the very first group of Muslims mentioned in the Quran, the Prophets, bore witness and took an oath that they will beleive in Prophet {SAW} help him. Leaving the material world, and going to spirit world, its proven that a group of beleivers existed as souls, hence it must be that Prophet {SAW} be the FIRST MUSLIM, even before the souls of Ambiyah {AS}, only then he qualifies to be the First Muslim.

Awali'at: Prophet Muhammed {SAW}: First One To Worship

* Surah Zukhruf {43} Verse 81: Say: "If ((Allah)) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."

And Ibn Abbas {RA} the famous Sahabi for which RasoolAllah {SAW} made special dua to Allah that O Allah grant the knowledge of Quran to Ibn Abbas {RA}, in his, Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn Abbâs, it is stated:

"(Say) O Muhammad to al-Nadr Ibn al-Harith and 'Alqamah: (The Beneficent One hath no son. I am first among the worshippers) I am the first to acknowledge that Allah has no son or partner."

In Tafsir Jalalayn by Jalal al-Din al-Mahalli, and his student Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, it is stated:

"Say: ‘If the Compassionate One had a son, hypothetically [speaking], I would have been first among the worshippers, of that son; but it is established that He, exalted be He, does not have a child and thus there can be no worshipping of such [a child]."

And the darling of all Wahabi-Khariji's Ibn Kathir the states:

"Say O Muhammad {SAW}: "If Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worshipers.") meaning, `if this were so, then I would worship Him on that basis, because I am one of His servants; I obey all that He commands me and I am not too arrogant or proud to worship Him.' This conditional phrase does not mean that what is described could happen nor that is possible as Allah says: Had Allah willed to take a son, He could have chosen whom He willed out of those whom He created. But glory be to Him! He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible.) (39:4)"

There are three Tafsirs of this verse, if Allah had a son Prophet {SAW} would have been the first person to worship the son, the second meaning of the verses is that if Allah had a son then Prophet {SAW} would have been the first one worship Allah with the beleife that Allah which he {SAW} worships has a son. Where as Ibn Abbas {RA} explains that the verse is negation of Allah having a son, in his understanding the word "in ..." in the phrase "Qul in qana ..." is Nafia {Negative} rather then Shartia {Conditional}, in other words the verse means: "The Rehman has no son ..." and the word Abid means witness,or acknowledge, hence the verse means: ""Say! I am first one to, bare witness/acknowledge Rehman has no son."

Where as Imam Qurtbi in his Tafsir 'Al-Jami li-Ahkam al-Qur'an' states the word "... Abideen" is used in the meaning of "Aaanifeen.", which means rejector and he also maitains that "in" is used as nafia, where as the verse would mean: "Say: Rehman as no son, I am first of rejectors {of the beleife that Allah as a son}" And Imam Jarir At-Tabri in his Tafsir states something to this effect: "I am the first one of Rehman's Worshippers who deny and reffute this claim of yours and first one to beleive in Allah Alone and testify that he has no children."

A - * "I am the first to acknowledge that Allah has no son or partner."

B - * "Say: ‘If the Compassionate One had a son, hypothetically [speaking], I would have been first among the worshippers, of that son; ..."

C - * "... if this were so, then I would be first to worship Him {Allah} on that basis, because I am one of His {Allah's} servants; ..."

D - * "Say! I am first one to, bare witness/acknowledge Rehman has no son."

E - * "Say: Rehman has no son, I am first of rejectors {of the beleife that Allah has a son}"

F - * "I am the first one of Rehman's Worshippers who deny and reffute this claim of yours and first one to beleive in Allah Alone and testify that he has no children."

TafsirA - Prophet is the first one in the creation of Allah to acknowledge Allah has no partner, no son.

TafsirB - If Allah had a son, a partner, Prophet {SAW} would have been the first person in the creation of Allah to worship the partner, the son.

TafsirC - Prophet {SAW} is the first one in the creation of Allah to worship Allah subhana wa tallah knowing that Allah as a partner, a son.

TafsirD - he {SAW} is the first one in the creation of Allah to say that Rehman as no son,

TafsirE - he {SAW} is the first one in the creation of Allah to reject the beleife that as got a son, a partner.

TafsirF - he {SAW} is the first one of Rehman's worshippers who deny and reffute the claim of Christians that Allah has a son and first one to beleive in Allah Alone.

In every Tafsir of the verse of the Quran, the words "... fa'ana aw'walul abideen." are pointing at Prophet {SAW}, meaning that he is, THE FIRST. Is he {SAW} the first from his {SAW} Ummah, or to those he {SAW} is commanded to respond to? Note he is replying to the CHRISTIANS, hence his saying I would be the first one worship Allah, worship the son, first one to deny, first one to reject, pre-supposes that he was in position to act as such, or did as such.

If you keep in mind that the addressed in the verse were the Christians the tafsirs would mean, O Christians, I am the first one in my Ummat and first one in creation of Allah to acknolwedge tha tAllah as no son or Partner in, o Christians if Allah had a son I would have been the first one to worship the son. Note in this case its only possiable that Prophet {SAW} was the first creation of Allah Subhana Wa Tallah, beacuse if the son deserved worship, then Prophet was the finale Prophet, but those who had come before him would have also worshiped the son, hence Prophet {SAW} had to be before the Prophets, before the creation. Even before the sun, the moon, the stars, the hills, the trees, the animals, before the mankind before and before everything which renders worship to him, before anything in heavens and in earth, before the angles, before the jin, before everything, and only then Prophet {SAW} can be the first one to worship the son. Hence this proves that if Allah had a son, Prophet {SAW} would have been the FIRST one from the entire creation to worship the son. And according to the Tafsir Ibn Kathir that Prophet {SAW} will be the first one to worship Allah subhana wa tallah with the beleife that Allah also has a son, this would be incorrect if we apply the meaning to only his Ummat or Christians, because everyting worships Allah Subhana Wa tallah, the entire creation worships Allah Subhana Wa Tallah:

* Surah Al Baqarah {2} Verse 116: "They say: "(Allah) hath begotten a son" Glory be to Him. Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders WORSHIP TO HIM."

* Surah Al Hajj {22} Verse 18: "Seest thou not that to ALLAH BOW DOWN in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number ... can raise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills."

post-3062-12531643764024.gif

Awal arz heh kay, bot see esi Ahadith hen RasoolAllah nay farmaya, joh namaz nahin perta woh ham meh say nahin, joh musalman ko qatal kerta heh woh ham meh say nain ... weghera weghera is ka matlab yeh nahin kay sab Hadith meh say sirf ek hadith sahih heh balkay saray sahih hen, is'see tera awal e khalq kay bot say Hadith hen ... aur joh sahih hen woh sahih hen.

Allah tallah nay qalam ko pehlay banaya, magar jis material say kalam bani woh kia thah, us material ko kis cheese say banaya gaya thah. Hadith meh complete object ka naam heh, yehni Muhammed Ali nay sab say pehlay omlet banaya ya halwa banaya, meh nay straight way halwa toh nahin banaya nah pehlay chawal ko peesa, us meh gee dala sugar dali, phir dish bani, yeh qalam joh bolnay wali thee sawaal jawab wali thee yeh kis material say bani insaan mati pani say bana, frishtay noor say banay, jinn aag say banay, aur Qalam aur Law e Mafooz kis say banay? Qalam bee jaan daar thee nah bolti thee pocha thah kia likhoon toh batahen qalam ko kis material say banaya gaya.

Joh aap nay Hadith pesh kee heh us meh ek complete makhlooq kay banay ka zikr heh, kis material say woh banahi gaee is ka zikr nahin heh.

Aur RasoolAllah hee woh Qalam hen:

* Sahih Muslim, Book 77, Hadith 606: "Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Vowing does not bring to the son of adam anything I have not already written in his fate, but vowing is imposed on him by way of fore ordainment. Through vowing I make a miser spend of his wealth."

RasoolAllah farmatay hen kay woh likhtay hen kay kis kee kismat meh kia heh. Qalam jaandar nahin hoti bolnay wali Kalam nahin hoti ... yeh jaandaar kee shaan heh bolna sawal kerna ... RasoolAllah ko hee Qalam farmaya gaya heh ... aap kee Hadisoon meh ...

Jistera Shahid, Rauf Ur Raheem, Nabi, Rasool, farmanay say RasoolAllah kee Bashariat ka inqaar nahin keeya ja sakta is'see tera RasoolAlah kay Al Qalam honay ka inqaar nahin keeya ja sakta, jistera insaan ko sher lion kaha jahay toh strenth power muraad heh, is'see tera RasoolAllah ko Qalam be farmaya gaya heh ... aur RasoolAllah khud farmatay hen kay unoon nay kismat likhi logoon kee weghera weghera ... aap kee Hadison say RasoolAllah kee awaliat meh char chand lagay hen.

Baqi Quran meh joh likha heh aur joh Quran say likha heh us ka jawab tumaray bass kee baat nahin sirf ek chota mota point nikaal kerbas likh deeya aur pages fill ho jatay hen ... Tum raiwindiyoon kee yahee adat heh kay kabi be pura jawab nahin dena thread meh aa ker joh chaha aur jahan say chaha us kay mutaliq likh deeya nah agay pera nah neechay pera ...

In sawalaat kay jawabaat denh:

- RasoolAllah pehlay Musalmaan kesay huway, jab un say pehlay lakhoon musalmaan guzr chukay hen, kia yeh ilaan kerwa ker Allah nay jhoot bolwaya?

- Har cheese Allah kee ibadat kerti heh, farishtay bee baqaul aap kay RasoolAllah kee pedaish 1400 pehlay huwi, toh batahen, kia farishtay joh pehlay thay aur joh christians RasoolAllah say pehlay 500 saal pehlay thay, agar Allah ka beta hota toh woh pehlay poojtay ya RasoolAllah? Agar farishtay toh phir RasoolAllah ka dawah jhoota heh ... Allah nay jhoot bolwaya mazallah ...

* Surah Al Anbiya {21} Verse 107: "We sent you not, but only as Rehmatal Lil Alameen {Mercy Onto Alameen}."

- RasoolAllah rehmatal lil Alameen hen, Allah Rabil Alameen heh, Alameen ka matlab qaynaat, sari makhlooq, Allah har cheese ka Rab, RasoolAllah har cheese per rehmat,

- Janwaroon per rhemat hona, Musalmanoon per rehmat hona, chalen aqli gora dora ker filosophical gora dora ker, mantaqi gora dora ker, hath pahoon mar ker kuch nikaal lenh gay, magar yeh batahen RasoolAllah kaffiroon per kistera rehmat hen, hinduwoon per kistera rehmat hen, aur ba qaul aap kay Al Qalam pehlay bani, toh batahen RasoolAllah joh Al Qalam pehlay bani baqaul aap kay us per RasoolAllah kistera rehmat hen, RasoolAllah farishtoon per kistera rehmat hen, RasoolAllah jis noor say farishtay banay us per kistera rehmat hen, RasoolAllah us mati per kis tera rehmat hen jis say Adam alayhis salam banahay gahay, RasoolAllah us Rooh per kistera rehmat hen joh Adam alayhis salam meh phoonki gaee, RasoolAllah taroon per kistera rehmat hen, chaand per kis tera rehmat hen, sooraj per kis tera rehmat hen, Jibraeel per kis tera rehmat hen, Lawh e Mafooz per kistera rehmat hen Alameen per kistera rehmat hen?

Is kay saath RasoolAllah kee awaliat per ek aur saboot:

* Surah Al A'araf {7} Verse 157: "Those who follow the apostle, the Nabiyil Ummi {unlettered/mother Prophet}, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful ..."

* Surah Al A'araf {7} Verse 158: Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Nabiyil Ummi {Unlettered/mother Prophet}, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."

- Ummi mana maanh mother bee istimaal huwa heh {28:7,10}, is Hadith ka sahih hona sabat hota heh jis meh RasoolAllah nay farmaya meh Nabi thah, meh Nabi thah abhi jab Adam matti aur pani kay darmiyaan thay ... weghera weghera ...

Awal arz heh kay, bot see esi Ahadith hen RasoolAllah nay farmaya, joh namaz nahin perta woh ham meh say nahin, joh musalman ko qatal kerta heh woh ham meh say nain ... weghera weghera is ka matlab yeh nahin kay sab Hadith meh say sirf ek hadith sahih heh balkay saray sahih hen, is'see tera awal e khalq kay bot say Hadith hen ... aur joh sahih hen woh sahih hen.

Allah tallah nay qalam ko pehlay banaya, magar jis material say kalam bani woh kia thah, us material ko kis cheese say banaya gaya thah. Hadith meh complete object ka naam heh, yehni Muhammed Ali nay sab say pehlay omlet banaya ya halwa banaya, meh nay straight way halwa toh nahin banaya nah pehlay chawal ko peesa, us meh gee dala sugar dali, phir dish bani, yeh qalam joh bolnay wali thee sawaal jawab wali thee yeh kis material say bani insaan mati pani say bana, frishtay noor say banay, jinn aag say banay, aur Qalam aur Law e Mafooz kis say banay? Qalam bee jaan daar thee nah bolti thee pocha thah kia likhoon toh batahen qalam ko kis material say banaya gaya.

Joh aap nay Hadith pesh kee heh us meh ek complete makhlooq kay banay ka zikr heh, kis material say woh banahi gaee is ka zikr nahin heh.

Aur RasoolAllah hee woh Qalam hen:

* Sahih Muslim, Book 77, Hadith 606: "Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Vowing does not bring to the son of adam anything I have not already written in his fate, but vowing is imposed on him by way of fore ordainment. Through vowing I make a miser spend of his wealth."

RasoolAllah farmatay hen kay woh likhtay hen kay kis kee kismat meh kia heh. Qalam jaandar nahin hoti bolnay wali Kalam nahin hoti ... yeh jaandaar kee shaan heh bolna sawal kerna ... RasoolAllah ko hee Qalam farmaya gaya heh ... aap kee Hadisoon meh ...

Jistera Shahid, Rauf Ur Raheem, Nabi, Rasool, farmanay say RasoolAllah kee Bashariat ka inqaar nahin keeya ja sakta is'see tera RasoolAlah kay Al Qalam honay ka inqaar nahin keeya ja sakta, jistera  insaan ko sher lion kaha jahay toh strenth power muraad heh, is'see tera RasoolAllah ko Qalam be farmaya gaya heh ... aur RasoolAllah khud farmatay hen kay unoon nay kismat likhi logoon kee weghera weghera ... aap kee Hadison say RasoolAllah kee awaliat meh char chand lagay hen.

Baqi Quran meh joh likha heh aur joh Quran say likha heh us ka jawab tumaray bass kee baat nahin sirf ek chota mota point nikaal kerbas likh deeya aur pages fill ho jatay hen ... Tum raiwindiyoon kee yahee adat heh kay kabi be pura jawab nahin dena thread meh aa ker joh chaha aur jahan say chaha us kay mutaliq likh deeya nah agay pera nah neechay pera ...

Baat ye he bralvi aur toheed 2 mutazaad cheezein hein jo kabhi bhi nahi mil sakti jistarah..aag aur paani..

jahan baat Allah ki qudrat ki aati hay wahan bralvi ki aqal maand par jati hay kionke uski ragoo mein shirk dor raha hay is liye toheed usko hazam nahi hoti..

ali sahab qalam agar ali banaeyga  to usay material ki zaroorat paregi uske baad bhi pata nahi ali qalam sahi se bana paey bhi ya nahi ..

magar meray jahil dost sab se pehlay jo takhleeq is kainaat ki hoi hay yani qalam wo QUDRAT wali zaat ne banai hay..us qudrat wali zaat ka aik naam BADI bhi hay yani..kisi bhi cheez ko adam se wujood daynay wala.. kionke tum log toheed se kosoo door ho is liye foran Allah Rab ul Izzat ki qudrat samjh na i aur kehnay lagay qalam ka material kahan se aya...afsos hay tumhari toheed par..

بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَإِذَا قَضَى أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ (البقرة: 117).

To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: When He decreeth a matter, He saith to it: "Be," and it is

doosri baat qalam bolta kaysay hay ..ye khiyal bhi tumko toheed ki kami ki wajaha se aya ..aik aur wajaha quran se doori bhi hay...

وَقَالُوا لِجُلُودِهِمْ لِمَ شَهِدْتُمْ عَلَيْنَا قَالُوا أَنطَقَنَا اللَّهُ الَّذِي أَنطَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ خَلَقَكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (فصلت: 21).

They will say to their skins: "Why bear ye witness against us?" They will say: "(Allah) hath given us speech,- (He) Who giveth speech to everything: He created you for the first time, and unto Him were ye to return.

apni mantaq bazi na kia karo ..apni rai na diya karo ghalat salat..logon ko gumrah karna chor do..tum logon ki mangharak riwat musnad abdur razzaq ki jokee ghalat sabit ho chuki hay aur kisi bhi musnad abdur razzaq mein ye riwayat hay hi nahi..orignal musnad se scan page dikhado agar sache hoto..jab yahan got phas gai to doosri shooshay baazi shroo kardi ..qalam ka material kahan se aaya (ASTAGHFURULLAH) qalam kaysay bola (ASTAGHFURULLAH) 

agar yahi qalam kisi buzurg ke hath mein bolta to ye bralvi ye us buzurg ko  aasman par bitha dete magar afos ke ye shirk mein itne gande ho chuke hein ke Allah ki qudrat bhi samjh nahi aati..

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا