Identify and Bycott Denmark Products

Madinah_Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(saw)

(salam)

You all heard what that magazine in Denmark has published. It's making fun of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (saw) by drawing pictures of him and describing him as a terrorist.

Moreover they refused to apologize because they considered it a practice of freedom and democracy. I ask you all to put your hands

with other MUSLIMS and boycott the Denmark's products. 1.6 billion Muslim could really slap the economy in Denmark.

I got very good tip for identifying the products to boycott. Every bar Coded product in the market contains its country code included in barcode digits. Please check the barcode of any product before you buy.

Check the first 3 digits from the LEFT.

Example, an Israeli product will have barcode like: 729 3453459070

The following list is given according the priority as the worst at top and then second worst is next.

729 Israel

570 - 579 Denmark (i.e. 570, 571... 579)

870 - 879 Netherlands (i.e. 870,871... 879)

300 - 379 France

700 - 709 Norway

400 - 440 German

Please copy this text and forward this text to as many Muslims as possible Via Email via SMS Via Scrap.....I ask all of u, Muslims...Cant u spare one minute in order to spread this message among Muslims ..ASAP?

REMEMBER THE PROPHET (saw) MIGHT ASK YOU ONE DAY WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?????

It is time to descide not to think.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا