Target 63,000,000 times Darood Shareef

Ammar

تجویز کردہ جواب

Benefit of reciting Darood Sharif
  "If any one recites Durood Shareef from any place, any part of the world from any distance, it actually reaches the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) immediately. ALLAH Ta'ala has appointed several Angels who are given exclusive duty to collect all Durood Shareef and present the same before the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) immediately."

Sallu-Alal.gif

Asalam-o-Alikum,

Dear Members,

I am one of the part of Noor-ul-Quran Intl Group. Being a member we must try to spread far and wide the message we receive from the Plate form. we have given the target to divide and motivate the Darood Shreef Program at each level of street to manage the program and reach the target 63,000,000 times darood shareef and Insha'Allah we will do the same as previous. Here I would just like to have cooperation from you in manner of sharing the cards, advertisement from its websites or Groups if possible so that we could prove helping hands with others and could invite the peoples as much as we can.

May Allah accept your good deeds, Forgive your Sins and ease the suffering of all Muslims around the Globe.

Ameen – Summa Ameen

Thank you,

Best Regards

Ammar

+92 333-338-3637

NoOr ul QuRaN InTeRnAtIoNaL

www.yahoogroups.com/groups/noor_e_quran

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

The Holy Prophet ( Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam ) said , "The closest to me on the Day of Judgement will be the one who recited the most Durood Sharif upon me in the world."

Kaabe Ke Badru Duja Tumpe Karoron Durood, Taiba Ke Shamsud Duha Tumpe Karoron Durood

1,100 QURAN-E-PAK OR 63 CRORE DAROOD-E-PAK

* YOUM-E-HAZRAT SAYYIDUNA HAMZA RADI'ALLAH'ANHO

501yck.jpg

Sallu-Alal.gif

* HUMARA SATH DAIN 125,000 DAROOD PARHAIN ON Islami Mehfil Forum

Ziada se Ziada DAROOD-E-PAK prhain OR ta'dad Likh kr is msg ka RPLY krain / +92 333-338-3637

*18'Oct Tk APP BHE IS MEHFIL KA HISSA BNJYEN.

Kaam Wo Le Lijiye Tum Ko Jo Raazi Kareh, Theek Ho Naame Raza Tumpe Karoron Durood

Edited by Ammar

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا