Ala'Hazrat And Sunnat-e-Mustafa

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH

A'la Hazrat, Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat, Imam Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu) laid great emphasis on the followance of the Sunnah of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (salal laahu alaihi wa sallam). The following account clearly describes A'la Hazrat's (radi Allahu anhu) great trust and faith upon the Sunnah. A'la Hazrat (radi Allahu anhu) narrates; there was once a rumour in Bareilly that the Plague had appeared. Co-incidentally, during this time, my gums became extremely inflamed. It continued to such proportions that it became difficult for me to open my mouth. I also had a high fever, coupled with inflamed glands. The doctor, who was called, looked at me closely for a few minutes. He exclaimed that I had the Plague. I could not speak at that moment, or else I could have told him that his diagnosis was incorrect and false. I was certain that I did not have the Plague or any other major disease, simply because I had already recited a Dua as explained by Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (salal laahu alaihi wa sallam) who said that if one sees a serious and deadly illness, he should recite the following Dua, which would protect the person from such an illness. I had, therefore, recited this dua: 'Al hamdu lil laahil lazi aafini mim mab tilaaka bihi wa fad dalni 'ala katheeram mimam khalaqa tafdeelan.' Whenever I saw a serious illness, I recited this Dua, therefore, I was protected against it, including the Plague. Thereafter, with extreme respect, I proclaimed aloud, 'O Allah! Show that the words of your beloved Habeeb (salal laahu alaihi wa sallam) are true, and that the words of the doctor is false'. At that moment a voice on my right advised me to use the Miswaak and black pepper. With a little difficulty, I performed brushing with the Miswaak and kept the black pepper on my tongue as a tablet. Infinite, indeed, is the Mercy of Almighty Allah! Within a few minutes, I had gained my strength and sent the doctor away by proving that his diagnosis was false and baseless."

Wa'alaykum 'Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا