Refuting Distortions Of Urwa Shahid - Wahhabri Khariji Woman.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

I do not appreciate being called Akh by you,you're neither my Ukht nor am your akh.

Power, healing, and all that is belongs to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala not in amulets, medicine, shirts or hairs, or on blowing onto things, but yet he has created means of granting it to people. The almighty heals you via medicine, does he not? Could he heal you without medicine? Then why doesn't He? Here is example of all powerful Allah healing eye sight of a Prophet. He granted Prophet Yaqoob alayhis salaam eye sight when he placed Prophet Yusuf alayhis salaam kameez on his eyes:

"Go with this shirt of mine, and cast it over the face of my father, he will become clear-sighted, and bring me all your family." [12:93] "Then, when the bearer of the glad tidings arrived, he cast it (the shirt) over his face, and he became clear-sighted. He said: "Did I not say to you, 'I know from Allah that which you know not.'" [12:96]

Allah the capable of healing without the kameez healed, with Kameez. If Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala could heal without the Kameez why didn't He? Did Prophet Yusuf believe Allah could heal without Kameez? Then why did he not make dua and ask Allah to heal his father Prophet Yaqoob? If Prophet Yaqoob believed Allah can heal without Kameez then why did he not refuse to put Kameez on face and directly invoke Allah for his eye sight? With regards to amulets, here is Hadith in which Sahabah used Taweez for minors: "Amr ibn Shu'aib (may Allah be pleased with him) said that 'Rasulu'llah(may Allah bless him and grant him peace) taught my father and grandfather a du'a which we would read before going to sleep, to protect us from fear and anguish.We told our elder children to recite this du'a before going to sleep as well.But for those children who were not yet literate, we would write it and then put it around their necks" [Ref: [Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal vol.2]

I am absolutely certain the companions were aware just like the mentioned Prophets that power is with Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and He does all, and He can heal with and without amulets and shirts, but question is despite all this why would they use these?

Wahhabism is indeed a sect and not just a ordinary sect, it is a Khariji sect, and sect of disbelievers which emerged from Najd, from East of Madinah, place from where sun rises. Hadith records:

Narrated Ibn `Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet (
) said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group/horn/head of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, Book 17, Hadith 147]

He also foretold that:Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (
) said, "The main source of disbelief is in the east. Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the owners of horses and camels, and those bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; while modesty and gentleness are the characteristics of the owners of sheep." [Ref: Bukhari, B54, H520]

Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab the leader of Wahhabi aka Khariji sect was born in Najd and his murderous sect engaged in murder of Muslims ISIS style because he accused the Muslims of Shirk, grave worship, bidda, and members of his sect acting on his teachings killed millions of Muslims, just like Wahhabi Isis in Syria/Iraq is killing thousands of Muslims. Those who follow his group of Satan are all disbelievers.

Your excuse that we are not a sect is like saying of every other sect, even the Qadiyanis say we are not a sect we are the Muslims, no one is going to say they are not the Jammat of Muslims, all say we are the Jammat of Muslims.

Also with regards to Muhammedi. Brainless woman if having name of AlWahhab isn't postive in your understanding how can you being labelled Muhammedi will make you feel better about your sect? The Qadiyanis call themselves Ahmadi you know Ahmad this is name of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa alihi was'sallam in paradise. Yet despite calling themselves Ahmadi it is no different. Its not the labels which make people feel good or bad its the activities. In your Wahhabi religion, it is permissible to kill Muslims, and your Wahhabi ancestors, killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims under pretext that they are polytheists, and robbed the muslims of their wealth property and raped hundreds of thousands of Muslim women in cities of Makkah and Madinah and took them for slaves and sold them into slavery. If you want to see your Wahhabism of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab al Kafir wal Dajjal then turn on news and watch ISIS in action. That is true representation of Wahhabism. As long as your doctrines are of nullifying Islam of Muslims, accusing them of worshipping graves, killing them because you deem them Mushrik. And raping the wives, sisters, mothers daughters of Muslims because they are wives sisters mothers daughters of those Muslims whom you consider mushrik. You can call your self, Al Wahhabiyyah, Muhammadiyyah, Ahmaddiyah, Najdiyyah, Muslimoon, Mominoon, Ahlul Jannah, what ever you can thnk of, it will mean nothing positive for your sect. Despite the label you choose, you will be from Khawarij and from those who have gone out of Islam into Kufr:

"Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: Regarding Al-Harauriyya (i.e. Khawarij): The Prophet (
) said, "They will go out of Islam as an arrow darts out of the game's body.' [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H66]

There are two meaning of this example given by PRophet sallallahu alayhi wa alaihi wassallam in the following two Ahadith:

"... but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow." [Ref: Bukhari, B61, H578] Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: The Prophet (
) said, "There will emerge from the East some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out of (renounce) the religion (Islam) as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle of the bow (i.e., impossible happens). The people asked, "What will their signs be?" He said, "Their sign will be the habit of shaving. [Ref: Bukhari, B93, H651]

One meaning from above Ahadith is that upon investigation there will be little sign of Islam upon them. The other is that they will go out of Islam and will not return to Islam. You would wonder O but this Hadith doesnt apply to us, we are practicing Muslims, we pray and we fast, and we give charity, this is answered by Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi wassallam himsefl:

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:I heard Allah's Messenger (
) saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow." [Ref: Bukhari, B61, H578]

It is apparent from the first part of Hadith that, Khawarij, the ones whom Prophet said are group of Kufr in East, the ones whom he described as going out of Islam like an arrow, in meaning of going out of Islam and not comming back, and having little mark of Islam upon them, these people will be outwardly so pious that even the Sahabah would be ashamed of their ownselves. These people who would put Sahabah to shame in their actions, these people Prophet said are people of Kufr, who have gone out of Islam and who will not return to Islam. So you have no excuse of having knowldge of Tawheed, or pieity, or fear of Allah, you Wahhabis are people of Kufr. And you are from ahlul Kufr from group of apostates because Wahhabis accuse the great majority of Muslims of Shirk, which is Takfir, which is same as saying you are Kafir. If you make Takfir of Muslim and it is unjustified it returns to one who makes Takfir. Therefore all of Wahhabiyyah is from Ahlul Kufr because you Wahhabis accuse Muslims of major Shirk and Prophet said my Ummah will not worship idols nor you would worship anyone beside Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala):

"I am your predecessor before you, and I am a witness upon you, and I am looking at my Tank just now, and I have been given the keys of the treasures of the world (or the keys of the world). By Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others besides Allah after me, but I am afraid that you will compete with each other for (the pleasures of) this world." [Ref: Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 411]

He also said:

“The thing that I fear most for my Ummah is [minor shirk - worshiping Allah to please people which is] associating others with Allah. I do not say that they will worship the sun or the moon or idols, but deeds done for the sake of anyone other than Allah, and hidden desires.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, Vol.1 B37, H4205]

So the apostasy of those who accuse Muslims of Shirk is evident and the words of Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa alihi wassallam are true:

"The main source of disbelief is in the east. Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the owners of horses and camels, and those bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; while modesty and gentleness are the characteristics of the owners of sheep." [Ref: Bukhari, B54, H520]

East is the direction of sunrise, the region of Najd is in East and Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab was from Najd. The Wahhabiyyah are group of Kufr because the false Takfir retruns upon Wahhabis. That is enough in regards to Wahhabism being a Khariji sect.

With regards to Hadith of Prophet not fearing his Ummah worshipping idols, sun, moon, you said the Ahadith more authentic says ... You cannot abrogate one Hadith because a stronger Hadith says something else. Did you invent this rule with your Wahhabi wand of innovation? Ulamah do not reject Ahadith because stronger Hadith says something different from weaker one. A conciliatory effort is made to reconcile both Ahadith. Just as we explain one verse of Quran with another, we explain one Hadith with another. Do we reject one verse of Quran for another? Foolish woman this is not the methodology of Muslims and must be unique to your group of satan. Let me explain to you the Hadith you quoted with the Hadith which i quoted. I am going to insert the implications of Hadith: By Allah, I am not afraid that you [myUmmah] will worship others besides Allah [such as sun, moon, idols] after me, but I am afraid that you will compete with each other for (the pleasures of) this world.

Let me explain why I inserted the words my Ummah into the brackets. The Hadith you quoted begins with:

"I am your predecessor before you, and I am a witness upon you, and I am looking at my Tank just now, ..."

Who is this you,you? To whom is he refering to by saying qum/you. One way this can be determined is to find out upon whom he is been sent as a witness. Allah says:

"Thus We have made you a just nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger be a witness over you." [2:143]

Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam is said to be witness over his Ummah in the quoted verse. Hence when he said I am witness over you in the Hadith he meant you my Ummah because he is witness over his Ummah. Hence in the Hadith of you is not Sahabah or a select group of people but entire Ummah, therefore I added the words my Ummah into the Hadith which you quoted as way of explanation of word you/qum. With regards to insertion of sun, moon, idols, that note this was explation of bi-ghairullah. Hence one Hadith explains the other. Hadith of Sahih Bukhari, explains Hadith of Ibn Majah and vice versa.

You said: "There is nothing in the hadith to say that shirk (association of others with Allah) will not happen in this ummah; rather it may be understood that he did not fear it for the entire ummah, ..." Lets put your statement in perspective. I am not confident you will be able to grasp this but here goes the effort atleast. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala states: "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [3:85] Based on this I purpose the sects of innovation will go to hell hence their Islam [in other words sects] will be rejected. The only accepted Islam is the one which goes to paradise and that is Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah. What I am trying to say is, there is only one Islam (i.e. Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah) and every other sect is not THE Islam. Hence only THE Islam will be accepted and those who are cheap immitations will be rejected. The Jammah whos Islam is accepted is Sawad Al Azam, the great majority: "Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah (
) say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] Based on this Hadith we can soundly conclude the great majority will be upon THE ISLAM which will be accepted and will take them to paradise. Comming back to your statement, the entire Ummah, is wrong, rather he did not fear it for Sawad Al Azam, the great majority. And in fact your Wahhabi sect, whose members can be counted on my ten fingers started with the accusation and is accusing the great majority of Muslims of being Mushrikeen, and not just Mushrikeen but worse then polytheists of pre-Islamic era. Just read Kashf Shubuhat of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab. He even went far as saying only he in the entire world knew meaning of la ilaha il Allah and no one else knew it in his time. That was blanket Takfir of entire Muslim kind except for the sheep and camel violaters that followed him.

With regards to your statement: "... based on the fact that it has occurred among some of them, as is indicated in other texts in which he (peace be upon him) stated that some of his ummah would fall into shirk." Those texts, which talk about tribes of his Ummah worshiping Dhil Khilasa, Lat, Uzza, Manat, and people reverting to religion of their fore-fathers, are about specificly about Arabs, and few tribes, and these tribes will worship idols mentioned above, after wind blows which takes life of every believer,. These Ahadith are regarding remaining Arabs who will all be atheistic type of Kafirs, Shaytan will incite them to worship idols of their fore-fathers and they will worship them, Laat, Uzza, Dhi Al Khalasa. Those Ahadith are not about Muslims. I have written extensively on this subject and you can find all of it on IslamiMehfil, English section, in articles and Stories section. name of the fourm is IslamiMehfil ... follow it by this .com/forum/94-articles-and-stories/ and find all the relevent articles which exposes Wahhabi distortions of Ahadith.

You quoted Sharh of Imam Nawavi rahimullah alayhi ta'ala. You failed to realized that it supports the position of Muslims. Your Wahhabi sect declares the vast majority of Muslims Mushrik for one or another reason and even you accused Muslims of comitting Shirk.Your Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab in his Risail Al Shaykhiyah declared no one on earth knew meaning of La Ilaha il Allah, do you know what that means, no one before him in his time knew Tawheed. And if no one but him or until he rediscovered it, do you know what that means, all Muslims on earth at his time [he said since 300 years before his discovery] no one knew Tawheed, that means all Muslims were Kafir. And he accused the great majority of Muslims of being Mushrikeen. And your Wahhabi sect of modern times, believes exactly the same, but will not explicitly say everyone else is Mushrik apart from us. So what Imam Nawavi said is refutation to your Wahhabism.

With regards to your Ahadith about women of Daws dancing/shaking their buttocks infront of their idols. I am just going to copy past part of my article below. Your evidence were the following Ahadith:

'A'isha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza. I said: Allah's Messenger, I think when Allah has revealed this verse: ..." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945]

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the women of the tribe of Daus would be seen going round Dhi al-Khalasa (for worship) and Dhi al-Khalasa is a place in tabala, where there was a temple in which the people of the tribe of Daus used to worship the idol." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6944]

Read the following Hadith which you quoted for yourself. It explains when the worship of idols will take place:

"'A'isha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza. I said: Allah's Messenger, I think when Allah has revealed this verse: "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)", it implies that is going to be fulfilled. Thereupon he (Allah's Apostle) said: It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945]

You read it, only and did not understand it. So let me explain it to your feeble Wahhabi mind.

Prophet said: "The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza." Hadhrat Aysha understood the implications of what Prophet said so presented her confusion because she thought what he said contradicted the verse she quoted: "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)" And then she said: "it implies that is going to be fulfilled." Her last words, it implies that [the said thing in the verse] is going to be fulfilled [because it is a prophesy] and according to it Islam should dominate over all religions. To which Prophet replied: "It would happen as Allah would like." Meaning conquering of Islam and kingdom of Islam over all religions will happen and last as long as Allah wills: "Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers." In other words, Islam will indeed rule, and then Muslims will die and some tribes of Arabs then will revert to religion of their forefathers (i.e. worship of Lat, Uzza, Dhi AlKhalasa).

With this Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam) explained when the people will revert to idol worship, meaning after the Muslims are dead. Therefore this hadith is not evidence that Muslims will worship others beside Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Following is also explanation of your evidence and refutation of your claim:

"RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said: “... and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my people attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my people worship idols.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B30, H4239] in another hadith he explicitly stated about worship of specific idols; Lat and Uzza: “The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] In another hadith Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) mentioned a particular tribe worshipping a particular idol: “... the women of the tribe of Daus would be seen going round Dhi al-Khalasa (for worship) and ..." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6944] This will happen when: “... Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die ...” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] and as a result only: “Only the wicked people would survive and they would be as careless as birds with the charactertistics of beasts. They would never appreciate the good nor condemn evil.” [Ref: Muslim B41, H 7023] “... and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] then shaytan will come to them: “... in human form and would say: Don't you respond? And they would say: What do you order us? And he would command them to worship the idols ...” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H 7023] “And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] and their idoltory would be in spite of of the fact that: “... they would have abundance of sustenance and lead comfortable lives.” [Ref: Muslim B41, H 7023] “Then only the worst of men will remain to be overwhelmed by the Hour.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4721] and as a result of spreading of Shirk all over the earth: “Then the trumpet would be blown and no one would hear that but he would bend his neck to one side (i.e. die) ...” [Ref: Muslim B 41, H 7023]

Your saying: "Thus it becomes clear that some of the Muslims will fall into shirk and apostasy, without that affecting the entire ummah, for it is protected against uniting in misguidance." This is nothing but foolishness and lack of understanding of Ahadith. The Ahadith you reffered to were infact talking about idol worship after Muslims are dead, how can these Ahadith be about Muslims when there will be no Muslim left and idol worship will take place after death of Muslims?

Your saying: "How can the Muslim doubt that calling upon the dead, beseeching them at times of calamity and asking them to relieve distress are acts of shirk? In fact this is the essence of what the earlier mushrikeen used to do, seeking to draw close to Allah or seeking intercession with Him, as Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And those who take Auliya (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah." Verily, Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever.”[az-Zumar 39:3]

The answer to you is very simple, we are Muslims, and we believe in what Allahs Messenger told us, that his Ummah as whole/majority will be protected from Shirk. Hence we do not accuse Muslims of Shirk nor be over zealous in judgment of about our Muslims brothers. Our hearts are alive and you and your Wahhabi kinds are dead, that is why you have no fear in Takfir of Muslims, nor hold your self, when it comes to barbarity, torture, burning with fire, whole sale genocide of innocent people, drownings, rape and pillage, beheadings on videos and jeering at the dieing, decapitating those who say la ilaha il Allah, showing no remorse, no mercy, barbarity, and lack of mercy are signs of your group:

"The Prophet (
) said, "From this side from the east (i.e. from Najd) afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi`a and Mudar." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H702] Wal hamdu lillahi rabbil alameen.

Coming to more reasoned response, we do not make Takfir of Muslims nor accuse them of Shirk because we understand, those whom they call, do so without associating illahiyyah to, nor intend to worship them, but believe these are servents of Allah to whom the means of help have been granted and I quoted you Hadith already, and here it is again:

“Abdullah bin Ahmed bin Hanbal (rah) said that he heard his father (Imam Ahmed) who said: I performed Hajj 5 times, thrice on foot and twice on ride or he said thrice on ride and twice on foot, once when I was on foot I lost my way hence I started to exclaim this: O Allah’s servants show me the way I kept on repeating this until I came back on track.” [Ref: Shu’ayb ul Iman, Vol6, P128, H7697]

Wahhabis like you make Takfir of Muslims by accusing them of committing Shirk because you have no ability to understand Quran or Sunnah and Allah said Quran will not go beyound your throats. Sunnah is extension of Quran meaning both will not be understood by you: "In the end of time there will come a people young in years, foolish in minds, reciting the Qur'an which will not go beyond their throats, uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target." [Tirmadhi, B7, H2188] This foolishness if refering to Wahhabi Khariji sect. You in your foolishness assume, that they invoke the servants of Allah because they believe these servants of Allah are their gods, and because they invoke them to worship them. Yet we Muslims know they do not believe in illahiyyah for these servants nor call them with intention of worshiping them nor believe they are worthy of worship. Hence we Muslims do not make Takfir of people and show kindness and mercy.

You quoted the following verse:

“And those who take Auliya (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah." Verily, Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever.”[az-Zumar 39:3]

Do those who call upon servants of Allah, say we worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah? You minion of Iblees, we worship none but Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and none has the right to be worshiped but Allah and one who worships anyone besides Allah they are polytheists. This verse was revealed for polytheists, and the Awliyah they took, were their gods, they believed their Awliyah are gods beside Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.This is why Alllah subhanahu wa ta'ala clearly says: "Then do those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants instead of Me as Awliyah? Indeed, We have prepared Hell for the disbelievers as a lodging." [18:102] So those who disbelieved they took Awliyah instead of Allah, and said: "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah." [az-Zumar 39:3] You are indeed child of Iblees, woman. Here read the following Hadith: “... and the Mulhidun (heretical) after the establishment of firm proof against them:"And the statement of Allah: 'Allah will not mislead a people after He has guided them, until He makes clear to them what to avoid.' [9:115] And Ibn Umar used to consider them (the Khawarij and the Mulhidun) the worst of Allah's creatures and said: "These people took some verses that had been revealed concerning the disbelievers and interpreted them as describing the believers." [Ref: Bukhari, Vol 9, Page 49, Chap 6: Killing The Khawari] This Hadith fits on you and all Wahhabis because all of you use verses which were revealed for polytheists and apply the hokam on Muslims. You interpret verses revealed for polytheists as if they are describing the creed of Muslims. Awliyah is plural of Wali, and it was used in singular form in the following verse where Allah said: "Your Wali is none but Allah and His Messenger and those who have believed - those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship]." [5:55] Those whom the polytheists took as their Wali are idols/gods and if you take idols/gods beside Allah as your Wali, then you are from the disbelievers, and if one calls upon one who has been taken as god beside Allah, such a person is guilty of Kufr, and a Mushrik for believing in Ma'bood besides Allah. The Walis which Muslims take are believed to be Wali's by Muslims, those who believe none has the right to be worshiped and none is to be worshiped, except Allah, and Walis of believers are, Allah, his Rasool, and the pious believers who have been granted the power to help those in need. And evidence of which is in the following Hadith:

Maymuna bint Harith, the blessed wife of Prophet (Peace be upon him) narrates: The Prophet (Peace be upon him) was doing Wudhu for Tahajjud Salaah at the home of Hazrat Maimuna (radi Allahu anha). He suddenly called out three times, "Labbaik, Labbaik, Labbaik!" (Here I am) and "Nusirtu, Nusirtu, Nusirtu!" (I helped you). Hadhrat Maimuna (Radhi Allaho anha) further asked him why he had called out those words". He replied: "Raajiz (a sahabi from far) was calling me because Quraish wanted to kill him"[imam Tabarani in Mu’jam as-Sagheer, Volume No.2, Hadith # 968]

Allah has angels on the earth - other than the [two] record-keepers - who keep a record [even] of the leaves that fall on the ground. Therefore, if one of you is crippled in a deserted land where no-one is in sight, let him cry out: Help O servants of Allah Imam al Haytami (rah) said after this hadith: It is narrated by Al-Bazzar and all its narrators are reliable (thiqa) [Reference: Majma uz Zawaid, Volume 10, Hadith No. 17104]

Also Allah said:

If you two [wives] repent to Allah , [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants. [66:4]

With this I invite to you THE religion of Islam and stress for you to be from Ahlul Jannah and ahlul Islam you must leave the Wahhabi apostasy which emerged from Najd and be from Muslims. Allah guides whom he wills and leads astray whom he wills. one whom He guids none can misguide ...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا