HELPLESSNESS OF THE DECEASED

Faizan-e-Mustafa

تجویز کردہ جواب

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful and, Peace and Blessings of Almighty Allah be upon the Chosen Prophet.

No matter how lazy Satan makes you feel, read this booklet from beginning to end. In’shaa-Allah azzawajal you will feel a Madani transformation within yourself.

Excellence of reciting Durood Shareef

The Holy Prophet (salAllaho alaihe waahlayhi waSallam) said, “Read Durood upon me in your gatherings because the Durood Shareef you read will be Noor (light) for you on the Day of Judgement.” (Firdous-ul-Akhbaar, Hadith 3148, V2, P417, Dar-ul-Kutubul Arabi Beirut)

Edited by Faizan-e-Mustafa

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

THE DECEASED AND THE GHASSAL

The well known scholar Sayyiduna Sufyan Thauri (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that when a person dies, he is aware of everything that is happening to him and whilst people are giving ghusl to his body, he says, “I beg you in the name of Allah, be gentle with my delicate body” and when he is at his funeral, he is told to listen to what the people he knew have to say about him. (Shar-hus-Sudoor, P95, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

WHAT DOES THE DECEASED SAY

Sayyiduna Umar Farooq-e-Azam (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Beloved of Allah (SalAllaho alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “When the dead is being taken away by people on their shoulder, just after the third step, the dead person starts talking. His voice his heard by all those who Allah azzawajal wishes except for Jinn and humans. The dead person says, “Oh my brothers! Oh you people who are lifting my body! Don’t let this would deceive you like it deceived me, don’t let this world play you like it did with me. Whatever I have earned in this world, I have left behind for my successors. On the day of Judgement, Allah will take my account accordingly even though you are calling and crying for me”. (Shar-hus-Sudoor, P96, Dar-ul- Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

Dear Islamic Brothers! Imagine the time when our soul is taken away from our gentle bodies. How helpless will we be when our expensive clothes will be removed from our bodies, somebody will give us ghusl, and we will be wrapped in a long cloth. How much desires will we have left unfulfilled when our body will be lifted. This world that we have spent all our lives running around, all those sleepless nights worrying about this world, we encountered so many difficulties and hardships but we still carried on with this world. Those who envied created many obstacles but we still put our lives in jeopardy and earned all the worldly wealth. We collected plenty of wealth, our homes were built with strong foundations and we decorated and furnished them with so many things. We will have to leave these all behind. Our expensive clothes will be left hanging, our cars will be left behind in the garage, our belongings and our luxuries will all remain here. The helplessness of the deceased will be unbearable when he will leave behind his long desires for the world, his luxuries and his happy life and he will be carried to the graveyard and out into his dark and lonely grave.

HEART TREMBLING STORY

Sayyiduna Umar bin Abdul Aziz (Allah be pleased with him) once went to the graveyard with the funeral where he sat pondering.

Someone asked him, “Why are you sitting in astonishment next to this grave?”

He replied, “This grave called out to me and said, “Why don’t you ask me what I do to the people who come into me.”

I said to the grave, “Do tell me.”

The grave said, “When a person comes inside me, I rip off his shroud and then rip the persons body to pieces and eat his meat. Are you not going to ask me what I do with the joints?”

I said, “Do tell me.”

The grave said, “I separate the hands from the wrists, the knees from the calves and the calves from the feet”.”

After saying this, Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) began to cry. When he stopped crying, he said, “My dear brothers! We are to live in this world for a short period. Those who are sinners in this world and still hold high status will be disgraced in the Hereafter. Those who are envied in this world because of their wealth will be hated in the Hereafter due to their actions. The one who is young will grow old and the one who is alive will die. This world will deceive you because you are aware that it will soon depart. Where are those individuals who recited the Qur’an? Where are those who went to the house of Allah to perform Hajj? Where are those who fasted in Ramadan? What did the earth do with their bodies? What did the insects of the grave do to their flesh? What happened to their bones and joints? I swear in the name of Allah ! In the world, they slept on soft beds but now they have left behind their families, their wives have remarried, their children are suffering in the streets and their families have shared the inheritance amongst themselves. Amongst these are those fortunate ones who are successful in their graves and some are being punished. How sad! Oh foolish! Today at the time of your fathers, your sons or brothers death, you close their eyes, you bathe them, you wrap them in a shroud, you carry their body on your shoulder, you go along with the funeral procession and you bury them in the grave. (Remember! This will soon be happening to you.)

How I wish I knew which cheek would rot first (in the grave).” After saying this, Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) started crying until he fell unconscious. He departed from this world a week later. (Raud-ul-Faaiq, P138, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

Hujja-tul-Islam Imaam Muhammad Ghazali writes in Ihya-ul-Uloom, “At the time of his death, Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) was reciting,

Translation Kanzul-Imaan: This abode of the Hereafter - We make it for those who do not wish greatness in the land nor turmoil; and the Hereafter is only for the pious. (Sura Qasas: 83) (Ihya-ul-Uloom, V4, P510, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

ROYAL DEATH

Dear Islamic Brothers! This heart trembling incident of Sayyiduna Umar bin Abdul Aziz (Allah be pleased with him) is a big lesson for the intelligent. Listen to an incident of a royal death. Hujja-tul- Islam Sayyiduna Imaam Muhammad Ghazali (Allah be pleased with him) states in Ihya-ul-Uloom, “At the time of death of caliph Abdul Malik Marwan, he was asked, “How do you feel?” He replied, “I feel just like Allah says in the Holy Qur’an, Sura Al-An’aam, verse 95, Translation Kanzul-Imaan: And indeed you have now come to Us alone as We had created you at first, and you have left behind you all the wealth and riches We had bestowed upon you. (Ihya-ul-Uloom, V4, P510, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

KINGDOM WASN’T USEFUL

Hujja-tul-Islam Imaam Muhammad Ghazali (Allah be pleased with him) writes in Ihya-ul-Uloom, “When it was close to the time of death of well known caliph Haroon Rashid (Allah be pleased with him) , he kept looking at his shroud with desire and recited verses 28 and 29 from Sura Al-Haaqa, Translation Kanzul-Imaan: My wealth did not in the least benefit me. All my power has vanished. (Ihya-ul-Uloom, V4, P511, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

PURPOSE OF COMING IN THIS WORLD

Dear Islamic Brothers! The reality is that after coming into this world we face a hard test. The reason for our life in this world was something else but maybe we have misunderstood it! Our lifestyle shows that we are never going to die (Allah forbid). Remember! We are not going to stay in this world forever. The reason for us coming to this world was not only to earn worldly wealth or to gain worldly qualifications or to succeed in this world. It is stated in the Holy Qur’an, Translation Kanzul-Imaan: So do you think that We have created you needlessly, and that you do not have to return to Us?

MINISTRIES WILL BE OF NO USE

Indeed, Allah has created humans to worship him. If a person does not succeed in this purpose of life, on the day of judgement when he comes in the court of Allah with heaps of sins, even his worldly wealth will not be able to save him from the anger of his Lord. The worldly knowledge and degrees, factories, weapons, worldly sources, high positions, ministries, worldly status, fame, strength and worldly dignity will not be successful in the court of Allah. Those who are lost in the desires of reaching a high status and tell others about ones faults, those who cause terrorist acts and those who break Muslims rights should ponder over this. If due to disobedience, Allah becomes angry and His beloved messenger (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) becomes upset and your Imaan is ruined, you will face difficulties which will never end.

It is written in Sura Humaza, Translation Kanzul-Imaan: Allah in the name of the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. Ruin is for every open slanderer, backbiter. Who accumulated wealth and hoarded it, counting. Does he think that his wealth will prolong his stay on earth forever? Never! He will certainly be thrown into the Crushing One. And what have you understood what the Crushing One is! The fire of Allah, that is ablaze. Which will climb on to the hearts. Indeed it will be shut over them. In extended columns.

FOUR BASELESS CLAIMS

Sayyiduna Shafiq Balkhi Allah be pleased with him narrates, “People make four claims but their deeds are against these claims:

1 ) They say that we are humble servants of Allah but their deeds are similar to those who are free.

2) They say that Allah is the one who provides our daily sustenance but they are still not satisfied after they have saved a little wealth.

3) They say that the hereafter is better than the world but they only strive for the betterment of the world. 4) They say that we will have to die one day but their lifestyle is as though they will never die.”

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

FIRST CLAIM WE ARE SERVANTS OF ALLAH azzawajal

Dear Islamic Brothers! We should pay close attention to this fact that every Muslim agrees that I am the humble servant of Allah and obviously the humble servant will be bound, but today a majority of our Muslims tasks are similar to those who are free. The one who is a servant will do what his master approves of. Indeed, we are the servants of Allah and we eat sustenance provided by Him, but sadly our tasks are not like complete servants. Allah commands us to pray salaah, but we are lazy. Allah commands us to fast in Ramadan, but we don’t. Similarly, we neglect many other commands of Allah.

SECOND CLAIM ALLAH IS THE ONE WHO PROVIDES

Indeed, Allah is the one who provides sustenance but still it is amazing and strange as to how we earn money. After agreeing that Allah is the provider and he will provide us with sustenance, why do some people still give and take interest? They take interest money and open factories and run businesses! If you agree that Allah will provide you with everything then what forces you to take bribery? What makes you sell goods fraudulently? Why have you adopted Haraam methods like this to earn sustenance?

THIRD CLAIM THE HEREAFTER IS BETTER THAN THE WORLD

The third claim is that the hereafter is better than the world. After making this claim, all we think about is making this world better. We only have time to collect worldly wealth. Everyone seems to be striving to gain worldly wealth and the way our lifestyle is, it seems as if we are never going to leave this world.

FOURTH CLAIM WE WILL DIE ONE DAY

The fourth claim is that we will die one day. We have made this claim so many times but our lifestyle is showing that we will never die. Look at Sayyiduna Hasan Basri (Allah be pleased with him), a great example of the claim that we will die one day. The way he spent his life was that he was always frightened and it seemed as if he had been given the death penalty. (Mulakhkhasan Ihya-ul-Uloom, V4, P198, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

In reality this death penalty has been issued for everyone because the one who is born will have to die. Before every living thing was born, their names were written on a hit list. Meaning that even before he was born, his sustenance and age was established and even the place where he will be buried is specified because to create the body of a child in the mothers’ womb, angels get the earth from where the person will be buried. After the person has eaten his share of food, spent his life and is put into a coffin and carried on others shoulders towards the graveyard, what does he say?

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DECEASEDThe Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “I swear by Him who has my life, if people see the dead person’s destination and they listens to what he has to say, they would forget the deceased and worry about themselves. When the deceased is placed on the plank, his soul sits up and says, “Oh my family and friends! Don’t let the world deceive you as it has deceived me. I collected Halaal and Haraam wealth and then left it for others. The profit is for them and the loss is for me. Have fear about what has happened to me (meaning learn a lesson from it).” (Tadhkira Qurtubi, P76, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

Dear Islamic Brothers! The deceased are indeed brilliant preachers. They are saying to us, ‘Oh you who are left behind! The way I am leaving the world, you will also follow me one day.’

PUNISHMENT OF LEAVING A TV BEHIND

An Islamic brother sent a letter from Britain which I will try to present in my own words. An old man who lived in Sind said that one night, I sat next to a new grave in the graveyard so that I could learn a lesson. Whilst sitting there, I fell asleep and saw what was happening in the grave. I saw that the person in the grave was burning in fire and he was screaming, “Help me! Help me!” I asked him, “How can I help you?” He said, “I died a few days ago and my son is watching a film on TV at this very moment. Whenever he does this, I am punished. For the sake of Allah, go and tell my son to not fall in enjoyment and tell him to stop watching TV because I bought it and due to this, I am suffering the torments of the grave. Sadly, I taught him worldly knowledge but I did not teach him Islamic knowledge. I did not stop him from committing sins and I did not make him aware of the grave and the hereafter.” The person in the grave also gave his name and address. In the morning, I went to the nearby town to his house. A young man told me that he had watched a film last night and when I told him about my dream, he started to cry and threw the TV out of his house.

HAPPINESS OF THE PPROPHET (PEACE BE UPON HIM) UPON REMOVING THE TV

An army major has stated that I was stationed at the mangla dam at the time when an Islamic brother of Dina (Jhelum) gave me some bayan cassettes as a gift. The cassettes were played at home. The incident of the old man of Sind was in the cassette. Upon hearing this, we became fearful of the punishment of Allah and decided to throw our TV out. I swear by Allah! Approximately one week later, the mother of my children saw the Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) in her dream and our blessed Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “Congratulations! Allah has accepted your action of removing the TV from your house.”

DO NOT MAKE EXCUSE

Dear Islamic Brothers! Let’s see which fortunate person will get rid of this problem from his house and which unfortunate person (Allah forbid) dies whilst leaving the TV behind and this becomes a reason for him to be punished in the grave. Satan might make you think that ‘who knows where these Dawat-e-Islami people get these incidents from; so-and-so has a TV in his house.’ Look! This is not enough to convince me. You will have to tell me the benefits of the TV, for example you will have to tell me how many good deeds you get for watching a shameless woman dancing on TV (Allah forbid). Also, you will have to tell me how much reward you get for watching and listening to an unveiled woman read the news. You will never be able to tell me any benefit. Even if you don’t accept the incident, the conscious of those people who fear Allah will be calling out to them and telling them that the TV speeds up the meter of sins. This has destroyed society, has caused people to become ill-mannered and shamelessness and immorality is spread. Anything which wasn’t covered by the TV has been done so by the satellite dish. It is the TV which taught our daughters the latest fashions. It is the TV which showed love stories and got our young sons trapped in a girls love and thus destroying their lives. Little children are seen moving their feet when they hear music. Anything which was left after that has been completed by the internet. Muslims have got so used to luxuries that (Allah forbid) they are being crushed by disbelievers. There was a time when only 313 Muslims came into the battlefield and destroyed the army of the enemy which consisted of 1000 people.

Dear Islamic Brothers! Repent sincerely for your sins and make the intention that from today onwards, you will refrain from committing sins and will adopt good deeds. Let’s now listen to some punishments for sins. In’shaa-Allah, due to this, we will fear Allah and will repent for our sins.

TERRIFYING VALLEY

There is a terrifying valley in Hell named ‘gai’. The other valleys of Hell seek refuge from the heat of this valley. This valley is for those who are adulterers, alcoholics, take interest, false witnesses, disrespect their parents and the one who don’t pray salaah. (Rooh-ul-Bayan, V5, P345, Dar Ihyaut-Turathul Arabi Beirut

BOLD SERPENT

Sayyiduna Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) has narrated that the Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “The one who has been given wealth by Allah and does not pay Zakah, on the day of Judgement, his wealth will turn into a bold serpent which will have two spots (which is a sign of it being extremely poisonous) and that serpent will be put around his neck (like a necklace). The serpent will hold onto him with his jaws and say, ‘I am your wealth, your treasure’.” (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 1403, V1, P474, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

SALAAH NOT ACCEPTED FOR 40 DAYS

Those who drink alcohol, take drugs, commit adultery or those who run gambling businesses should listen very carefully! Sayyiduna Abdullah bin Umar (Allah be pleased with him) has narrated that The Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “The one who drinks alcohol, his salaah will not be accepted for 40 days and if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks alcohol again, his salaah will not be accepted for another 40 days and if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks alcohol again for the third time, his salaah will not be accepted for 40 days and if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks alcohol for the fourth time, his salaah will not be accepted for 40 days and if he repents, his repentance will not be accepted and on the day of judgement, he will have to drink from the river where the pus of the people of Hell flows.” (Jami’ Tirmidhi, Hadith 1869, V3, P341, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)

HATRED OF SSAYYIDUNA ALI (Allah be pleased with him) FOR ALCOHOL

Sayyiduna Ali (Allah be pleased with him) hated alcohol so much that he used to say, “If a small drop of alcohol fell into a well and a Minaret was built over it, I would never give Adhaan on the Minaret. If a drop of alcohol fell in a river and the river dried and grass grew there, I would never let my animals graze their.” (Rooh-ul-Bayan, V1, P340, Ihyaut-Turathul Arabi Beirut

OBEYING CRUEL PARENTS

Those who disrespect their parents should repent and ask for forgiveness from their parents and make up with them. Sayyiduna Abdullah bin Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) has narrated that the Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “The one who is obedient to their parents, the doors of Heaven are opened for him. If only one of the parents is alive and he is obedient then only one door of Heaven is opened for him. The one who is disobedient to his parents, the doors of Hell are opened for him and if only one is alive and he is disobedient then only one door of Hell is opened for him.” Upon hearing this, one of the companions (Allah be pleased with them) asked, “Even if his parents are cruel?” The Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “Even if his parents are cruel to him, even if his parents are cruel to him, even if his parents are cruel to him.” (Shu’ubul-Imaan, Hadith 7916, V6, P206, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

PUNISHMENT OF BREAKING PROMISES

Dear Islamic Brothers! If parents give an order which is against Shariah, it should not be followed. For example, they ask you to earn Haraam money or ask you to shave your beard. You will not obey them when they say things like this because a person who obeys his parents when they ask him to do something sinful will himself be sinful and will be rightful to enter Hell. Those who make promises constantly but then break them without a valid Shari’ reason should listen carefully as Sayyiduna Ali narrated that the Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “The one who breaks a promise he has made to a Muslim, Allah and his angels and all humans curse him and none of his fard and nafl are accepted.” (Bukhari Shareef, Hadith 1870, V1, P616, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

SNAKES IN THE STOMACH

Sayyiduna Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “On the night of Mairaaj, I travelled past such a nation whose stomachs were like small rooms and snakes were inside them and you could see them in the stomach.” I asked, “Oh Jibra’eel (peace be upon him) ! Who are these people?” He replied, “These are the ones who took interest.” (Sunan Ibn-e-Maja, Hadith 2273, V3, P71, Dar-ul-Ma’rifa Beirut)

36 TIMES WORSE THAN ADULTERY

Sayyiduna Abdullah bin Hanzala (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Beloved of Allah (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam) said, “To take even one dirham of interest is worse than committing adultery thirty six times.” (Sunan Daar Qutni, Hadith 2819, V3, P19

REASON FOR ENTERING HELL

Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas’ood (Allah be pleased with him) narrates, “If one earns forbidden wealth and then uses it, there will be no blessing in the wealth and if he gives charity with that money, the charity will not be accepted and if he leaves it behind and dies, this will be a reason for him entering Hell.” (Musnad Imaam Ahmed, Hadith 3672, V2, P34, Dar-ul-Ma’rifa Beirut)

SEVEN EVEN MMADANI PRINCIPLES

Dear Islamic Brothers! Come to your senses and wake up from your state of negligence. Repent for your sins, leave the fashionable crowd and start acting upon the sunan of the Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alaihe waahlayhi wasallam). Have the mindset that you will rectify yourself and others. Create within yourself the enthusiasm of dying in order to invite towards good. Prepare to sacrifice your life, your wealth, your time and everything you own in order to revive the Sunnah. Make the intention that I must try to rectify myself and the people of the whole world (In’shaa-Allah ). To rectify myself I must act upon the Madani In’aamaat and to rectify others I must travel in the Madani Qafilay. To become consistent in these Madani Tasks, I must apply seven Madani principles upon myself:

1) I must offer each salaah with the jama’at in the Masjid and a person should be taken to the Masjid each time.

2) I will spend at least 2 hours on the Madani tasks of Dawat-e-Islami.

3) I must take part in Ilaqa-e-Daura with Naikey ki Dawat at least once in the week.

4) I must attend the weekly Ijtima from beginning to end.

5) I must act upon the Madani In’aamaat and must hand in the Madani In’aamaat card within the first ten days of the new Islamic month to the zimadaar.

6) I must travel in a Madani Qafila for 12 months continuously in my lifetime, 30 days in 12 months and 3 days every month.

7) I must bring Islamic brothers to the Madani environment through personal efforts.

• 2 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا