Request for the Seerat of Moulana Hassan Raza khan ﺭﺣﻣﺗﻪﷲﻋﻟﻴﻪ

Exothermic07

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(salam)

MashAllah, A'la Hazrat ﺭﺣﻣﺗﻪﷲﻋﻟﻴﻪ is very famous and his seerat is available on may websites on the internet including wikipedia.org. I really like his brother Moulana Hassan Raza Khan ﺭﺣﻣﺗﻪﷲﻋﻟﻴ.

Agar kissi Islami bhai kay paas unki seerat par koi kitab ya website hai to please usay barahe meharbani share karein. Agar koi kitaab nahi hai aur koi Islami bhai unki zindagi kay kuch waqiaat janta hai ya unkay kuch fazail janta hai to pease idhar post karein. Ap ki bari meharbani hogi.

Mujhay unkay barey main sirf itna pata hai keh woh A'laHazrat ﺭﺣﻣﺗﻪﷲﻋﻟﻴﻪ kay bhai thay aur bohat achay naat go shair thay. Unhon nay meethi kitab "Zauq-e-Naat" likhi ha :rolleyes:

(ja)

(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)(saw)

(bis)

(salam)

Huzoor Ustad-e-Zaman Moulana Hasan Raza Khan [alahir rahma] who was the younger brother of Ala Hazrat Moulana Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan [alahir rahmato wa ridwan]

Allama Hasan Raza Khan [alahir rahman] was a master of urdu poetry at that time and due to this reason he got a title of Ustad-e-Zaman.He wrote many books one of the famous is Zauq-e-Naat which is au'fait among the followers.

Ustad -e-Zaman assist elder brother AlaHazrat alahir rahma in every field,you can imagine how much he took care for his elder brother that he even used to sharpen a pencils twice a day and prepare the ink whenever necessary.

Aala hazrat [alahir rahma ] was very busy in writing books so Moulana Hasan Raza [alahir rahma] handle all the work of farming as well as house hold.Once Ustad-e-Zaman ask Ala Hazrat that he want permission of the marriage of their daughters. Ala Hazrat replies ....Hasan Miya even yet i didn't thought of a preparation of marriage of my daughters and you are asking about the permission how it can be possible Ustad-e-Zaman replies.... Dear brother even the spices are ready for preparing food.then Ala Hazrat said that you never left any stone unuturned to make me free from all the house hold works, and because of you,, I become Ala Hazrat otherwise its next to possible for me to do this precious services for Islam at that level.

Ustad-e-Zaman passed away from this temporary world in 1326 hijri... Ala Hazrat had a dream of him holding a big paper in his hand which is full of ashars poems in the phrase of Prophet MUHAMMAD sallalahu alahi wasallam and said brother my these poems are accepted in bargah-e-risalat, all this incident was further told by Ala Hazrat in his speech in RAZA Mosque before JUMA salah and countinously weeped and said if a single couplet of a poem is accepted in Bargah-e-RISALAT the one got magfirat INSHALLAH but my brothers so many couplets are accepted in Bargah-e-RISALAT.

main samajta houn ye information aap ke kuch kaam aayegi.

(bis)

(salam)

Huzoor Ustad-e-Zaman Moulana Hasan Raza Khan [alahir rahma] who was the younger brother of Ala Hazrat Moulana Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan [alahir rahmato wa ridwan]

Allama Hasan Raza Khan [alahir rahman] was a master of urdu poetry at that time and due to this reason he got a title of Ustad-e-Zaman.He wrote many books one of the famous is Zauq-e-Naat which is au'fait among the followers.

Ustad -e-Zaman assist elder brother AlaHazrat alahir rahma in every field,you can imagine how much he took care for his elder brother that he even used to sharpen a pencils twice a day and prepare the ink whenever necessary.

Aala hazrat [alahir rahma ] was very busy in writing books so Moulana Hasan Raza [alahir rahma] handle all the work of farming as well as house hold.Once Ustad-e-Zaman ask Ala Hazrat that he want permission of the marriage of their daughters. Ala Hazrat replies ....Hasan Miya even yet i didn't thought of a preparation of marriage of my daughters and you are asking about the permission how it can be possible Ustad-e-Zaman replies.... Dear brother even the spices are ready for preparing food.then Ala Hazrat said that you never left any stone unuturned to make me free from all the house hold works, and because of you,, I become Ala Hazrat otherwise its next to possible for me to do this precious services for Islam at that level.

Ustad-e-Zaman passed away from this temporary world in 1326 hijri... Ala Hazrat had a dream of him holding a big paper in his hand which is full of ashars poems in the phrase of Prophet MUHAMMAD sallalahu alahi wasallam and said brother my these poems are accepted in bargah-e-risalat, all this incident was further told by Ala Hazrat in his speech in RAZA Mosque before JUMA salah and countinously weeped and said if a single couplet of a poem is accepted in Bargah-e-RISALAT the one got magfirat INSHALLAH but my brothers so many couplets are accepted in Bargah-e-RISALAT.

main samajta houn ye information aap ke kuch kaam aayegi.

Bhai jaan :D ap ka bohat bohat shukriya. InshAllah yeh information meray bohat kaam aaey gi. Allah ap ko is ki jaza-e-Khair ata farmaey aur hum sab ka iman mazboot farmaey. Iman par hi zinda rakhey aur iman par hi mout day, Ameen

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا