Believing Arab Or Non-Beleiving Arab - Which Ummah Will Worship Idols?

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction.

The heretical Wahhabiyyah believe some believing tribes of Ummah of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) would be guilty of worshipping idols before the blowing of musky wind. Establishing this heretical beliefe is fundamental for them because it will justify their charge of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat being people of major Shirk; idolatry. In opposition to heretics the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat holds to the beliefe that believing Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) will not fall into major Shirk but the non-believing Arabian Ummah will fall into major Shirk after blowing of musky fragrant wind in its entirity. And it will be upon the polytheists the tremendous punishment, the anahilation, destruction preceeding the day of judgement will be established.

Devil's Reasoning & Logic.

The Wahhabiyyah argue on the basis of hadith: “... When the sword is used among my Ummah, it will not be withdrawn from them till the Day of Resurrection, and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols. There will be among my Ummah thirty great liars each of them assertinf that he is (Allah's) prophet, whereas I am the Seal of the Prophets after whom (me) there will be no prophet; ...." [Ref: Dawood, B30, H4239] that believing Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) will commit major Shirk by believing and worshipping idols. Their argument is simple and without considering the other evidence available on this issue; Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said: “... and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah[1] attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my people worship idols.” therefore it means believing Ummah of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) will be guilty of major Shirk.

A Methodological Way Forward.

In order to soundly reffute the heretical beliefe it is important to determine if the statement:“... and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my people attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols.” reffers to the Muslim Arabs or Kafir Arabs and out of the two who will attach themselves to polytheists and worship idol-gods. Then hypothetically conceed that the hadith refers to Muslims and then explain how this would not help the cause of Wahhabiyyah.

“... Tribes Of My Ummah ...” Means: Tribes of My Arab Ummah.

RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said: “... and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my people worship idols.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B30, H4239] in another hadith he explicitly stated about worship of specific idols; Lat and Uzza which were the idol-gods of polytheists of Arabia: “The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] In another hadith Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) mentioned a particular Arab tribe worshipping a particular idol: “... the women of the tribe of Daus would be seen going round Dhi al-Khalasa (for worship) and ..." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6944] “... Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established till the buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daus move while going round Dhi-al-Khalasa." Dhi-al-Khalasa was the idol of the Daus tribe which they used to worship in the Pre Islamic Period of ignorance. [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H232] and another hadith explicitly declares Dhi al Khalasa as the idol: “Dhi-al-Khalasa was an idol which the people used to worship and it was (also) called Al-Ka'ba al Yamaniyya.” [Ref: Bukhari, B75, H345] Hence it is established that the words of hadith: “... and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my people attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols.” [Ref: Dawood, B30, H4239] are about Arabian tribes specificly.

“... Tribes Of My Ummah ...” Means: Tribes Of My Arab Kafir Ummah.

Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said: “The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza.” Upon hearing which Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta'ala anha) quoted the verse: "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)"[2] [Ref: 9:33] and then proceeded to state: “... it implies that is going to be fulfilled.” To which Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) replied: “It would happen as Allah would like.” Then Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) went on to explain how the tribes of his Ummah will fall into Shirk: “Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die ...” and after which: “... only those would survive who would have no goodness in them." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] another describes the remaining Arabs: “Only the wicked people would survive and they would be as careless as birds with the charactertistics of beasts. They would never appreciate the good nor condemn evil.”[3] [Ref: Muslim B41, H 7023] And while Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was detailing the signs of day of judgement he foretold: “And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.” [Ref: Muslim, B041, H7015] After the death of believers Shaytaan will come to the kafir Arabs: “... in human form and would say: Don't you respond? And they would say: What do you order us? And he would command them to worship the idols ...” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H 7023] at this juncture these kafir Arabs at the request of Shaytan: “... would revert to the religion of their forefathers." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] and their idoltory would be in spite of of the fact that: “... they would have abundance of sustenance and lead comfortable lives.” [Ref: Muslim B41, H 7023] “Then only the worst of men will remain to be overwhelmed by the Hour.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4721] and as a result of kuffr all over the Arabian peninsula: “... the trumpet would be blown and no one would hear that but he would bend his neck to one side (i.e. die) ...” [Ref: Muslim B 41, H 7023]

“... Tribes Of My Ummah ...” Suppose It Means: Tribes Of My Arab Muslim Ummah.

For the sake of argument lets ignore all the evidence and agree with Wahhabiyyah that portion of Muslim Ummah of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) will worship the idols before the blowing of gentle musky wind. Then question is what do the Wahhabiyyah achieve from this generous but heretical concession? Even with this concession only some Muslim tribes of Arabian peninsula will be guilty of worshipping idols Uzza, Lat, and Dhi-al-Khalasa. How can the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat be justly accused of worshipping graves, saints, on the basis of this evidence which was specificly about some Arab tribes? RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has foretold about the Ummah; "... and by Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others besides Allah after me, ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B76, H590]

Those tribes of his Muslim Ummah who will be guilty of major Shirk, meaning, guilty of believing idols to be gods and being guilty of worshiping Lat, Uzza, Dhi Al Khalasa, Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has already foretold about them. Prophet's (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) silence about the remaining Muslim Ummah is evidence that it will not fall into major Shirk. Otherwise RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) would have informed that other eliments of Ummah would worship graves and take the AwliyahAllah as gods besides Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) in various regions of earth. Note what was destined to take place Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has informed and he has informed about the worship of Lat, Uzza, Dhi Al Khalasa returning to Arabia. And what he has not stated will not take place because he made takhsees of his this general statement: "... and by Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others besides Allah after me, ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B76, H590] by saying Arabian 'Muslims' will worship Lat, Uzza, Dhi Al Khalasa. Absence of evidence from Quran and Hadith about saint worship, grave worship, tree worship, stone worship of Muslims is proof that Ummah is free of it.

Conclusion.

There is no evidence what so ever that the believing Ummah of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) or believing tribes of Muslims will become Mushrikeen. Rather the evidence of Quran and Hadith is clear on the fact that only after the blowing of musky wind the believing people of Arabian peninsula will die. Those left behind will be Kafirs and to this non-beleiving Ummah the Satan will come and ask them to worship the Idols as a result they will comply. At this point after the blowing of wind the idol worship will return to Arabian peninsula but not before this.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] The words “... my Ummah ...” have been used for the false claimants of Prophethood: “There will be among my Ummah thirty great liars each of them assertinf that he is (Allah's) prophet,...” [Ref: Dawood, B30, H4239] The construction of the sentence indicates that even though they will be in reality apostates yet they are mentioned as part of Ummah of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam). Another hadith also reports the similar wording: “... The hour will not come until tribes (i.e. qabail) of my Ummah join the polytheists and worship idols. And in my Ummah there will be thirty liars each of them will claim he is a Prophet. While I am the Seal (i.e. Last) of Prophets. There is no Prophet after me.” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B36, H2226] This establishes that use of; “... my Ummah ...” in the fallowing part of these ahadith: “The hour will not come until tribes of my Ummah join the polytheists and worship idols.” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B36, H2226] “... and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols." [Ref: Dawood, B30, H4239] definitively are not for the Muslim Ummah of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) but possibally for non-beleiving Ummah.

- [2]“It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness.” [Ref: 48:28] “It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).” [Ref: 61:9]

- [3] Stages of eman are three, first degree and the best; after seeing evil taking place striving to stop it, second degree the preffered middle course; to speak out against it, third the weakest of eman; to denounce it as evil, reprehensible, and dislike it. Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) described the remaining Arabs will not encourage good nor censor evil and this is proof that the remaining Arabs would become secularist apostates.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا