who is shaikh amin in multan

Anwar200

تجویز کردہ جواب

Arey Mr.Mustafa aapka name to bht acha hai but aqal k andhay ho aap...aap mjhy youtube ki misal de raha ho k sheikh Amin ki audio hai waha to mjhy just ye bata do k kisi ki Pic laga kar awaz record karna konsi bari baat hai???n wese jo baatain aap kah rahay ho k unho ne prophethood ka dawa kia hai to mene to aaj tak unki koi aisi audio nahi suni hai...bolnay se phlay soch lia karo then bari bari baatain kia karo...wo to Huzoor S.A.W.W ko bashar mean hmaray jesa nahi khtay aur na khnay dete hai to wo kese Nabi ka dawa kar sktay hai...ye raah e tareeqat hai yaha soch samajh k bola karo...warna bht nuqsaan uthao ga...tc

Shaikh kay gird hala hay Noor ka

Aks-e-Allah kabhi Aks-e-Aqa kabhi

"There is a halo of light around the Shaikh, which sometimes shows a reflection of God (i.e. His Reflected Light, Noor), and sometimes a reflection of His Messenger".

This is one of my favourite Manaqib-######-Naats and one of the the most beautiful tafaseer of "Allahu Nooru Samawat-i-wal Ard" that I have ever come across. According to Ayat-i-Noor, there is a halo of God's Light around the earth and the heavens, which are therefore full of potential moments of intimate experience of God. But just as every man is Abdullah, but still a real Abdullah is hard to find, so it is with this halo of Light, which is there throughout the universe but is realised only rarely and that too mostly in the company of God's friends, the Aulia-Allah.

Claritas can be described as a kind of radiance whereby the true heart of a thing is revealed. Syedi Amin is blessed with claritas to an exceptional degree due to his connection with Rasul-Allah and the resulting intimacy with God. This is hala (or halo) that we are talking about here.

The reflection of God here means an epiphanic moment of intimacy with God, a tajali, which changes the whole atmosphere of Syedi Amin's mehfil, with the addition of a kind of Raub to it (in the Urdu sense of the word and not the Arabic with the alphabets ray, ain, bay), and as I have written earlier that Sufism is about God's Light being reflected by Himself, which is then reflected by the pure heart of His Messenger, then by the purified heart of the Shaikh, and then by the purified heart of a Murid, a reflection of Syedi Rasul-Allah is also visible sometimes in such epiphanic moments. It is ultimately through Rasul-Allah that we realise Allah's blessings, and also His full-of-blessing presence (Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam).

Does that means Sheikh sahib is Tajalli of Allah?

Also, how can a Gustakh e Rasool, Gustakh e Sahabah, Gustakh e Jannat, Gustakh e Auliya o Ulama, Munkir e Ghaus e Azam, lover of Gustakh Deobandi and Wahabi Akabir, who says it is his insult to recite Quran in front of others, long-hear-women-type-dogman be having halo of Noor arround him? Can he be an "Abdullah" you are talking about who has halo of noor arround him? What nonsense is that?

And also tell me, over here you can use the word "Noor" because it is used in that Kalaam you are talking about, but what will you say here Sheikh Sahib is saying

"And those who become true Laila-Majnu, you will sometime 'the face of Allah' and sometime 'face of Hazrat Muhammad (AlaihisSalam)'."

The Urdu is this "Aur jo sache laila-majnu bann gae aap kabhi Khuda k roop main honge kabhi Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) k roop main honge"

There is no noor here, this clearly says ROOP!!! That is face, appearance etc, and not only him but every Laila-Majnu can be ROOP of Allah...

Also see this "Rukh e Sheikh main Muhammad, Rukh e Sheikh main hai Allah"

Allahu Akbar!!! This clearly means that this face of Sheikh Amin it is actually appear like Sheikh Amin but it is actually face of Allah and Nabi.... Taubah Naoozubillah.

He says he is Rukh of Allah, Noor of Allah, Roop of Allah, Wajh of Allah... There is be no more Taweel because he is clearly giving all the meanings he is somehow a clear face and appearance of Allah Almighty.

Al-Ayazu Billah!

Shaikh kay gird hala hay Noor ka

Aks-e-Allah kabhi Aks-e-Aqa kabhi

"There is a halo of light around the Shaikh, which sometimes shows a reflection of God (i.e. His Reflected Light, Noor), and sometimes a reflection of His Messenger".

This is one of my favourite Manaqib-######-Naats and one of the the most beautiful tafaseer of "Allahu Nooru Samawat-i-wal Ard" that I have ever come across. According to Ayat-i-Noor, there is a halo of God's Light around the earth and the heavens, which are therefore full of potential moments of intimate experience of God. But just as every man is Abdullah, but still a real Abdullah is hard to find, so it is with this halo of Light, which is there throughout the universe but is realised only rarely and that too mostly in the company of God's friends, the Aulia-Allah.

Claritas can be described as a kind of radiance whereby the true heart of a thing is revealed. Syedi Amin is blessed with claritas to an exceptional degree due to his connection with Rasul-Allah and the resulting intimacy with God. This is hala (or halo) that we are talking about here.

The reflection of God here means an epiphanic moment of intimacy with God, a tajali, which changes the whole atmosphere of Syedi Amin's mehfil, with the addition of a kind of Raub to it (in the Urdu sense of the word and not the Arabic with the alphabets ray, ain, bay), and as I have written earlier that Sufism is about God's Light being reflected by Himself, which is then reflected by the pure heart of His Messenger, then by the purified heart of the Shaikh, and then by the purified heart of a Murid, a reflection of Syedi Rasul-Allah is also visible sometimes in such epiphanic moments. It is ultimately through Rasul-Allah that we realise Allah's blessings, and also His full-of-blessing presence (Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam).

This is the basis of the call of "Ya Wajh-Allah, Ya Wajh-Nabi---" made by Syedi Amin and repeated by his followers after him.

Yeh baaten sirf ba-adab-ba-nasib hi samajh saktay hen, because Adab is most important (samajh kya balkay dekh saktay hen, dekh kya balkay go through ho saktay hen, magar sirf Aulia kay ADAB or Allah or us k aakhri Nabi Muhammadu Rasul-Allah Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam say pur-khuloos muhabat k sath -- yaani niyat ki safai k saath.

niyat ki safai buht ahm hay, kyun k agar dil ki orientation sahi na ho to ziada faiz ko jism bardasht nahi kar sakta

Edited by bud

Whatever words are used (Aks, Zille, Noor), the basic meaning and context of these statements remain what I tried to describe in my last post. But I must add that it is still like trying to describe the indescribable. As I said earlier, all Aulia are ahl-i-Jazb (though all are not Majzoob -- who is a person overwhelmed by Jazb), so it is very difficult to explain these things for the mind—these things are to be seen by the heart, felt and experienced rather than logically explained and rationalized (had this been possible, most philosophers would have been Aulia). The mind recognizes one thing in relation to another. How could the mind understand the One in the absence of another?

All Aulia are ahl-i-Jazb. Even the Shaikh-i-Kamil of his time Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani (May God keep showering His blessings on him) made a statement coloured with Jazb when he said that his foot was on the neck of all Aulia. How could this statement be explained logically, as Naqshbandis, for example, have a totally different chain of faiz than Qadiris. Naqshbandis get faiz from Rasul-Allah through Hazrat Abu Bakr and Qadris through Hazrat Ali. If anybody could justifiably make such a statement on logical grounds, it is none other than Rasul-Allah himself, but his humbleness would never let him make such a statement. What is “afsana” is the people’s tendency to make such statements of jazb a part of sharia, which appears to give Rasul-Allah’s spiritual place to a Wali—this is afsaana, because nobody can ever take the place of Syedna Muhammad-u-Rasul-Allah (Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam), whose spirituality alone is to reign through the ages. The statement that “My foot is on the neck of all Aulia”, can only be justified for the outsiders (i.e. people not following the Qadri silsila) as true on the parameters of Jazb, just as Mansur’s statement, and such statements are due to Allah’s intimacy overwhelming and erasing Abdullah’s identity.

Similarly, Alahazrat’s statements about people like some Deobandis/Wahabis who did not appear to him to have adequate Ishq-i-Rasul that “falan is kafir and those who do not believe him to be kafir/gumrah are also kafir/gumrah”, are again coloured with Jazb because of the jazba of his intense Ishq-e-Rasul, and are not to be made part of Sharia, as proven by himself when he reportedly made a similar statement about Shah Ismael but contradicted it at another place by saying that Ulema-i-Muhtateen k nazdik Shah Ismael ko kafir na hi samjhen. Like all states of tariqat, Alahazrat’s approach to ishq-i-Rasul is subjective –i.e. true from a particular perspective only-- and not objective—which like Sharia would be true from everyone’s perspective. Another Wali, equally soaked in Ishq-i-Rasul, may therefore ignore Deobandis’ lack of understanding of Maqam-i-Mustafa for the sake of unity of Ummah. Again, a subjective Ijtehad cannot replace the objective reality of an order of Rasul-Allah that all kalma-go are Muslims, and there are to be no irreconcilable divisions in the Ummah. Thus nobody can take the place of Rasul-Allah in theological matters, just as nobody can do so in spiritual matters.

The mischievous people carrying out the propaganda against Syedi Amin are quoting his statements out of context and then mixing a lot of falsehood of their own to make it sound more effective. I request fellow Muslims to recognize these people in their statements—do you think these people are following Islam? Can statements of these propagandists about Syedi Amin, which are so painful and heart-rending for his followers, be called Islamic? Their statements are so painful for us that we cannot even fully read the posts of these propagandists against Syedi Amin. (By the way, an open sign of these propagandists' falsehood is that they have tampered with Syedi Amin's pictures in an attempt to hide his nooraniat by blurring images, using strange angles for the pictures-- one of the pictures even had a computer-generated dark patch on and around the eyes.)

On the other hand, Syedi Amin stops his followers from answering this propaganda, despite the fact that this propaganda is as far from truth as night is from day. He does so because he does not want any divisions in the Ummah, at least not because of him. I have been able to take the liberty of answering this propaganda only out of my son-like love for him, because he is more like a father to me (spiritually) than a Pir in the traditional sense of the word.

Please recognise Syedi Amin's spiritual stature for your own good. Because a Muslim must try to save a fellow who claims to be Muslim from falling into hell, let me show a way out of this mess to those who can still see. If someone does not understand something stated by a person who otherwise smells of the love of God and His Messenger, he can give him latitude by remembering that mystical interpretations of Islam are a subjective Ijtehadi matter, and an Ijtehad done in good faith, even if wrong, is rewarded by Allah (of course, it is doubly rewarded if it is right). One can also soften his heart towards a fellow Muslim of another sect by remembering that karam means sakhawat and not adal, i.e. karam means giving 1000 rupees for five rupees of work, so karam can cover any Ijtehadi mistake as long as the intention is faithful to Islam. I must emphasize that this does not mean that some mistake has actually been made, but only that if someone thinks that there is some mistake he can give margin to a fellow Muslim on these lines.

May God’s blessings continue to increase for Syedi Amin, his followers and other Muslims who are in peace with him—Syedi Amin who is the most accomplished Shaikh physically alive today.

Edited by bud

Aulia se nisbat ka dawa hay or Aulia k baray men baat karnay ki tamiz nahin bay adab bay nasibon ko. jis nisbat ka tum dawa kar rahay ho usi ki sharam kar lo, warna kehna parray ga kya yehi adab sikha hay buzurgon ka? Ina-Lillah-i wa ina-ilaihay rajiun.

Jab ek gustakh-i-Rasool cartoonist jal mara or is khabar ko Pakistan men dabaya gaya to Idrision nay galion men bhangra juloos nikalay ilan-i-khushi k liay. tamam gustakhon ki akhiri manzil aag hi hay-- gustakh-i-Aulia ki bhi. Insha-Allah. Ishq walon kay apnay andaz hoten hen --ye jazb-o-masti ki dunya hay, jis ki source Saqi-e-Kausar hen -- Ulema tauheed parhatay hen, Aulia tauhid pilatay hen.

Syedi Amin 20 saal tak Medina men ek masjid k Imam rahay, around 1986 men Pakistan anay se pehlay, un ki date of birth 1941 men hay.Sialkot men Asim Ayub bhai gitian karwatay hen, wo Saudi Arab k zamanay k Murid hen. Wo batatay hen k Syedi us masjid k qaleen bhi tabdeel karwatay thay. Imamat ka 2000 riyal mahana muawza tha jo Syedi nay kabhi nahi lia, balkay apni tailoring shop se hi kharcha chalatay thay.

Saudi Arab men buht log ashiq-i-Rasul ban rahay thay Syedi ki waja se, isi liay Saudi Government...(yeh baaten kisi puranay Idrisi se poochna, yahan nahi likh sakta), or phir Shaikh Sahib Pakistan tashrif lay aey.

Syedi Amin's Shaikh was a renowned Idrisi Shaikh and Hanafi scholar of Ahsa, Saudi Arabia, Shaikh Muhammad al-Mulla, jin k baray men tafsil is website par dekho: daralhadith.blogspot.com

Here is the link where you can see our Shaikh's name mentioned among the students of Shaikh Muhammad al-Mullah.(See the name among his students from Pakistan.)

http://daralhadith.blogspot.com. Go to this website and search for sheikh amin pakistan.

Here is the link which confirms that he is the same person

Edited by bud

ji bud sahib ap kehtay hain ke sheikh amin 20 saal tak imam masjid raha?likin is post se qabal sheikh amin ko 30 saal tak imam masjid bata jata raha?in link per ja kar khud hi dekh lain ta ke ap ko malom ho jaye ke aik jhot ko chopanay ke liye 100 jhot bolay ja rahay hain.

(Sheikh Muhammad Amin Madni (whose full name is SHEIKH HAFIZ AMIN BIN ABDUL REHMAN and whose parents and grand parents hailed from Pakistan) lived at Madina in Saudi Arabia for sixty years. He was Imam at Masjid An-Noor for thirty years. He came to Pakistan in the late ’80s and lived in Karachi for 12 (twelve) years. Then he migrated to Multan (Madinat-ul-Aulia) around 1995. He resides in the Hujra-381, New Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony. He is a saint of Idrisi Silsila. This saint has introduced the )

http://sufistation.w.../14/#comment-48

2-(Sheikh Muhammad Amin Madni (whose full name is SHEIKH HAFIZ AMIN BIN ABDUL REHMAN and whose parents and grand parents hailed from Pakistan) lived at Madina in Saudi Arabia for sixty years. He was Imam at Masjid An-Noor for thirty years. He came to Pakistan in the late '80s and lived in Karachi for 12 (twelve) years. Then he migrated to Multan (Madinat-ul-Aulia) around 1995. He resides in the Hujra-381, New Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony. He is a saint of Idrisi Silsila. This saint has introduced the Idrisi Tareeqah in Pakistan.)

http://auliaallah.bl...dur-rehman.html

3-(He was Imam at Masjid An-Noor for thirty years. He came to Pakistan in the late '80s and lived in Karachi for 12 (twelve) years. Then he migrated to Multan (Madinat-ul-Aulia)

http://wikibin.org/a...amin-madni.html

ab ap ne likha ke 20 saal tak sheikh amin imam mashid raha? ab ap khud hi bata do ke kis ko dorosat mana jaye 20 ko ya 30 ko?ap kehtay ho ke sheikh amin 1986 ke nazdik pakistan aya jab ke ap log muhtalif tafsilat daytay ho badal badal kar

http://sheikhamin.blogspot.com/

He spent later part of his youth in Modern Saudia, specifically Hijaz. He migrated to Pakistan after political instability in Saudia in late 1970s. He has a sizeable number of followers.

ab kahan late 70s aur kahan 1986?piyaray bud ab khud hi batowo ke tum ko ager mein likhon ke mein madina shraif mein 10 saal raha bad mein likh don ke nahi 20 saal raha to kiya ap mayri dono baton ko such mano gay ya aik ko jhot ?ap log ager haq per ho to apnay sheikh ke mutaliq haqaiq par mabni tafsil likh badal badal kar likho gay to parnay wala shaq to kare ga na?ab mayra mashwara ha ke tum log likh do ke nahi sheikh amin 30 saal nahi 20 saal imam raha kiyon ke 30 saal ka likho gay to phir is ke mutabiq sheikh amin 14 saal ki umar mein imam ban giya tha lihaza jo ap ne 20 saal ka likha ha wo ziyada munsab ha chal jaye ga hahaha.mein janta hon ke ap assa hi kro gay ab yani 30 ki bijay 20 hi likho gay ta ke ap ke dawa mein kohi haqeeqat ka pehlo nazar aye hahaha likin yad rekho ke ap log phir bi yeh jhot sabat nahi kar sktay ke sheikh amin imam masjid raha tha ager sabat karna ha to phir os masjid ka pura address likho jo tum nahi likho gay yar badsha kiyon khamkha apna waqat zaiya karte ho?sheikh amin ki asliyat sab per zahir ho choki ha yeh os ki khush qismati ha ke wo abhi tak tohin rasalat ke case mein nahi aya ullama ki nazar se bacha howa ha likin bakray ki maan kab tak khair manye gee?

ap ko namos rasolsaw.gif ka wasta diya tha ke ap jawab do ke ap bhangra ko sunat kehtay ho ya nahi jis ka ap ne jawab nahi diya zahir ha ke ap ko namos rasool ki kohi qadar nahi ha.acha chola aik bar phir tum se sawal karta hon ke ager ap apnay bap ki jaiz olad ho to bata do ke bhangra sunat rasol saw.gif ha ya nahi?masjid ka address bata do.jawab ka muntazir hon.

مزید جوابات کیلئے یہ ٹاپک بند کر دیا گیا ہے
  • حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا