Why We say sag e Madina ?

sufiyan

تجویز کردہ جواب

• 1 month later...
ASALAAM O ALAIKUM

bhaiyo muje kisi nay kaha hai k hmm AhleSunnat Barelvi apnay app ko sag e madina kehta hain which mean madinay ka kutta muje wazahat chaiye is per

bht meherbani ho gee

Ye apne aap ko us Jaanwar se tashbeeh daytay hein jisko hamare mazhab mein kabhi achay lafz say yaad nahi kia giya..isko haesha burai se hi tashbeeh di hay..Illa ye ke kuch ahadees hein jis mein isay as a guard iski tareef i hay..Na ke baqol inke WAFADAARI ki..

Ab qurani ayat aur ahadees mulahiza ho SAG (kutton) ke fazail mein..

{If it had been Our will, We should have elevated him with Our signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires. His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect.} 7:176 Al Quran

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Ikrimah reported on the authority of Ibn Abbas, saying: I think the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: When one of you prays without a sutrah, a dog, an ######, a pig, a Jew, a Magian, and a woman cut off his prayer, but it will suffice if they pass in front of him at a distance of over a stone's throw. (Book #2, Hadith #0704 Abu Dawud)  

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If a dog drinks from the utensil of anyone of you it is essential to wash it seven times." (Book #4, Hadith #173) (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Aisha: Do you make us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys? While I used to lie in my bed, the Prophet would come and pray facing the middle of the bed. I used to consider it not good to stand in front of him in his prayers. So I used to slip away slowly and quietly from the foot of the bed till I got out of my guilt. (Book #9, Hadith #486) (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him." (Book #9, Hadith #490) Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Do the prostration properly and do not put your fore-arms flat with elbows touching the ground like a dog. And if you want to spit, do not spit in front, nor to the right for the person in prayer is speaking in private to his Lord." (Book #10, Hadith #509) Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Hafsa: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not sinful (of a Muhrim) to kill five kinds of animals, namely: the crow, the kite, the mouse, the scorpion and the rabid dog." (Book #29, Hadith #54) Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari: Allah's Apostle forbade taking the price of a dog, money earned by prostitution and the earnings of a soothsayer. (Book #34, 

Hadith #439) Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever keeps a dog, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle." Abu Huraira (in another narration) said from the Prophet, "unless it is used for guarding sheep or farms, or for hunting." Narrated Abu Hazim from Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A dog for guarding cattle or for hunting." (Book #39, Hadith #515) Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "One who takes back his gift (which he has already given) is like a dog that swallows its vomit." (Book #47, Hadith #762) Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Abu Talha: I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)." (Book #54, Hadith #448)

Narrated Salim's father: Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, "We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog." (Book #54, Hadith #450)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not sinful of a person in the state of Ihram to kill any of these five animals: The scorpion, the rat, the rabid dog, the crow and the kite." (Book #54, Hadith #532)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed. (Book #54, Hadith #540

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ###### and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that. (Book #004, Hadith #1034) Muslim

) Abdullah (b. Umar) (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) ordered the killing of dogs and we would send (men) in Medina and its corners and we did not spare any dog that we did not kill, so much so that we killed the dog that accompanied the wet she-camel belonging to the people of the desert. (Book #010, Hadith #3811) Muslim

Ye maslak chal hi jhootay khawabon par raha hay..Jistarah faizan e sunnat ki marketing aik jhootay khawab se ki aur mashoor kara diya giya kay kisi ne khawab mein dekha ke Rasool Allah (saw)  fazail durood parh raahy hein..sone par sohaga ye ke sath mein Ahmed Raza sahab aur Hazrat Sheikh bhi mojood thay..Dhajjiian uradi unho ne Rasool Allah (saw)  ke us MOJZAY ki ke aik wo shaks (saw) jisko na parhana ata tha na likhna wo QURAN jaysi azeem kitaab laya ..aur us shakhs (saw) ne jisko na parhana ata tha na likhna ata tha puri dunya mein ILM o HIKMAT ka danka baja diya..Wazeh Quran o Hadees ke muqaable par inho ne khawab ka sahara liya aur apne aap ko kutta kehelwanay mein fakhar mehsoos kia..ye sab Allah  hi ki taraf se hay..wo dunya hi mein dikha raha hay..wo jo karta hay acha hi karta hay..

Sharam inko phir bhi nahi aati..

(bis)

(saw)

Ab najdi pichle topic ki tarha yehi kahe ga k "hamare liye hujjat nahi" aur in ki hujjat ka to ye hal hai ke agar in ke baap ka nam lo to ye nhi mante phir agar inka "shanakhti card" bhi pesh kar do to kehein ge ... "ye hamare liye hujjat nhi" ... :D:D:D

Najdi agar tu apne bap ki aulad hai to oper diye gae pages dikha kar apne kisi authentic mudarse se fatwa la. warna yahan bakwas karna band kar.

aur ab dekhna najdi baaz nahi ae ga balke kahe ga ... "tumhara rokna hamare liye hujjat nahi" :D

fi-aman:

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا