Response To Brother Abdullah: Refuting Distortions And Accurately Establishing Region Of Najd In Light Of Ahadith.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold emergence of group of Satan out of region of Najd and from direction of East. In another Hadith he stated tribes of  Rabia and Mudhar are two groups of Satan. These Ahadith referr to emergence of Kharijism from Najd. Another set of Ahadith indicate Kharijis were to emerge from Iraq also. The orthodox Islam applies Ahadith of Iraq on the first group of Kharijis which emerged in Iraq as a distinct sect. And understand the Ahadith of East/Najd to be referring to emergence of Wahhabism from Najd. Wahhabi propaganda machine has been churning out material to superimpose Ahadith of Najd on Iraq in effort to portray Iraq as Najd.

Some Information On Trinity Of Articles On Najd:

First article dealt with Ahadith from 1 to 10 and Hadith-6 was ignored. Hadith-17/18 were discussed but all in between were ignored, here. In this article Ahadith: 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 will be adressed. Hadith 16 will be ignored because it is repeat of Hadith 14. The referrence is absolutely same and so is the content the only notable difference is one Hadith states the Khawarij will have habbit of shaving heads and the other states habbit of shaving beards. With all things said I have five Ahadith to respond and explain in light of prophetic teaching. After which servant will establish the orthodox understanding where Najd is and how it is to be determined in light of prophetic teaching. As stated earlier Hadith-6 was ignored because it was repeated as Hadith-36 and Hadith-38. And therefore it was discussed in my second article which dealt with Ahadith from 19 to 43, here.

0.0 - Prophet Standing At Door Of His Wife Hafsa/Aysha Pointed To East:

Hadith-11: “Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood by the door (of the apartment of) Hafsa and, pointing towards the east, he said: The turmoil would appear from this side, viz. where the horns of Satan would appear, and he uttered these words twice or thrice and Ubaidullah b. Sa'ld in his narration said. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had been standing by the door of A'isha.” (Sahih Muslim Book 41 Hadith 6939)

0.1 – Pointing From Door Toward East  In Context Of Related Ahadith:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has reported to have said: “Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger stood by the door (of the apartment of) Hafsa and, pointing towards the East, he said: The turmoil would appear from this side namely where the groups of Satan would appear, and he uttered these words twice or thrice. And Ubaidullah bin Sa`id in his narration said: The Messenger of Allah had been standing by the door of A'isha.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6939] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward East and said afflictions would appear from where the groups of Satan would appear. And this also agrees with the following Hadith: “Narrated Ibn Umar: I heard Allah's Messenger while he was facing the East saying: ‘Verily! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the group of Satan comes out.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H213] According to both these Ahadith afflictions would appear in East from the side where the groups/group of Satan would appear. And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) told who and where the group of Satan is: “’And then pointed towards the East and said: ‘Verily sternness and mercilessness are the qualities of those who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to their religion. [It is a place in East] where the two sides of the group of Satan will appear. Namely the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.’” [Ref: Bukhari, B63, H223] Not only Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) told the direction of East from which the afflictions would appear but he also named the tribes from where the group/groups of Satan would emerge.

0.2 - Sunrises Between The Two Groups Of Satan:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said group of Satan would emerge from East. And he told who the two groups of Satan are namely Banu Rabia and Banu Mudhar. In the following Hadith he specificly pointed that sunrises between the two groups of Satan: “Ibn Umar reported Allah's Messenger as saying: Do not intend to observe prayer at the time of the rising of the sun nor at its setting for it rises between the groups of Satan.” [Ref: Muslim, B4, H1807] We already know who the two groups Satan in East are  but another Hadith won’t harm the good cause: "True belief is Yemenite yonder but sternness and mercilessness are the qualities of those who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to the Religion. [It is a place] where the two sides of the group of Satan will appear. Such are tribe of Rabia and Mudar." [Ref: Bukhari, Bo54, H521] Now we have to see where the the sunrises, here. And where Banu Rabia and Banu Mudhar were situated in Arabian Peninsula, here. Pay attention Southern and Northen sunrise boundaries coincide with location of Banu Rabia and Banu Mudhar. Allahu Akbar! The Messenger of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) precisely pointed the sunrise boundary as well as where Banu Rabia and Mudhar were located. Not surprisingly both these tribes were located in region of Najd, here, here, and here.

0.3 - Pointing Toward East Hadith In Context Of Pulpit To House Of His Wife:

Once again Hadith quoted by brother Abdullah: “Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger stood by the door (of the apartment of) Hafsa and, pointing towards the East, he said: The turmoil would appear from this side namely where the groups of Satan would appear, and he uttered these words twice or thrice. And Ubaidullah bin Sa`id in his narration said: The Messenger of Allah had been standing by the door of A'isha.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6939] It is recorded that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward East from pulpit of Masjid Nabvi: “Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: I heard Allah's Messenger on the pulpit pointing towards the East saying: ‘Verily, afflictions (will start) from here. Whence the side of the group of Satan comes out.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H714] “Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit (and pointed with his finger towards the East) and said: ‘Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out.’ Or said: ‘… the side of the sun.’" [Ref: Bukhari, Book 88, Hadith 212] Abdullah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) presents the mentioned event in these two Ahadith in his own words saying; Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) delivered a sermon and pointed toward the direction house of Aisha (radiallah ta’ala anhu): “Narrated Abdullah: The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon and said three times while pointing to Aisha's house: ‘Affliction (will appear from) here. From where the side of the Satan's group comes out.’” [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H336] Abdullah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) not only told the general direction of East he gave precise direction of East from which afflictions of group of Satan were to emerge. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed from where group of Satan would emerge and its afflictions with pin point accuracy, here. This is the exact direction of Saudi capital Uyaynah, Dirriyah, and Saudi capital Riyadh. Note Uyaynah is where founder of Wahhabism was born. Dirriyah is where he immigrated after people got tired of his hearing him say: You all are disbelievers/polytheists. This is also where he met Saud family and joined forced with them. Once they established their State they made Riyadh capital in Najd, here. The grand fact is Wahhabism originated fermented and infected Muslims of Arabia and world in general from Najd and this is why Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did not make dua for Najd in following Hadith: “Narrated Ibn Umar: (The Prophet) said: ‘O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen.’ People said: ‘Our Najd as well.’ The Prophet again said: ‘O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen.’ They said again: ‘Our Najd as well!’ On that the Prophet said: ‘There will appear earthquakes and afflictions and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] This establishes that all the Ahadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has been said to be pointing toward East, direction of sunrise, toward house of Aisha (radiallah ta’ala anha), and his refusal to invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for inhabitants of Najd are interconnected. And once information and details are investigated they all go back to central Arabia and toward Saudi capital Riyadh. This happens to be historical Najd of Muslims established from Ahadith, lingustically, geographically, geologically and topographically.

1.0 - Hadith Of Apparently Righteous And Yet With Little Sign Of Islam:

Hadith-12: “Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:I heard Allah's Apostle saying: "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow." (Sahih Bukhari Book 61 Hadith 578)

1.1 - Ahadith Of Dhil Khawaisirah’s Companions:

Hadith quoted by brother Abdullah is just one from vast collection on this incident. The following Hadith sheds more light upon the incident: "Narrated Ibn bbas: The Prophet said: "I have been made victorious with As-Saba (i.e. an easterly wind) and the people of Ad were destroyed by Ad-Dabur (i.e. a westerly wind)." Narrated Abu Said: Ali sent a piece of gold to the Prophet who distributed it among four persons: Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali from the tribe of Mujashi, Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, Zaid At-Ta'i who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Nahban, and Alqama bin Ulatha Al-Amir who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Kilab. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said: "He (the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said: "I give them so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes prominent cheeks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet ) and said: "Be afraid of Allah O Muhammad!" The Prophet  said: "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me? Somebody who, I think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, requested the Prophet to let him chop that man's head off but he prevented him. "[1] [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] In narration by Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (radiallah ta’ala anhu) name and tribe of man is mentioned along with outward piety so excessive that companions would feel ashamed of themselves. Yet despite their excessive religiousity they would be people who have little to do with Islam: “Narrated Abu Sa'id: While the Prophet was distributing something Abdullah Bin Dhil Khawaisira At-Tamimi came and said: "Be just O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet said: "Woe to you! Who would be just if I were not?" 'Umar bin Al-Khattab said: "Allow me to cut off his neck!" The Prophet said: "Leave him because he has companions, and if you compare your prayers with their prayers and your fasting with theirs, you will look down upon your prayers and fasting, in comparison to theirs. Yet they will go out of the religion as an arrow darts through the game's body. In which case if the Qudhadh of the arrow is examined, nothing will be found on it and when its Nasl is examined, nothing will be found on it; and then its Nadiyi is examined, nothing will be found on it. The arrow has been too fast to be smeared by excrement and blood.'"[2]  [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67] Incident which brother Abdullah quoted was about another brother of his from another mother called Abdullah Bin Dhil Khawaisirah who was from Banu Tamim. This Abdullah had companions who were apparently very pious. This establishes Abdullah Bin Dhil Khawaisirah and his companions were around even during the life of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

1.2 - Khariji Reality Of Dhil Khawaisirah, And His Companions:

It is recorded that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said about Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah and his companions that:
Such people will come out at the time of difference among the (Muslim) people (i) and the sign by which they will be recognized, will be a man whose one of the two hands will look like the breast of a woman or a lump of flesh moving loosely.”(ii)[3] [Ref: Bukhari, H73, H184] Hadith sixty-seven quoted in previous section from Sahih of Imam Bukhari continued where it was left of and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is saying:The sign by which these people will be recognized will be  a man whose one hand will be like the breast of a woman.(i) These people will appear when there will be differences among the people." Abu Sa'id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet and also testify that Ali killed those people while I was with him.(ii)[Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67]

1.3 - Appeared When There Was Dissention Between Muslims In Syria:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said these excessively pious people with no/little sign of Islam on them will appear when there will be conflict between Muslims. And as foretold they appeared during the Khilafat of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) when armies of Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) were facing each other at Siffeen, modern Raqqa in Syria. The Qurra, literally (Quran) reciters; referrs to Khawarij, lead by their general Ashtar, without permission of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) attacked camp of Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and this started the battle. At that time the arbitration event had not taken place. During the battle Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) suggested arbitration to Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and he accepted. This angered a group of Khawarij because they wanted to fight on:
On that Abu Wail said, "We were at Siffin (a city on the bank of the Euphrates, the place where me battle took place between `Ali and Muawiya) A man said, "Will you be on the side of those who are called to consult Allah's Book (to settle the dispute)?" Ali said: 'Yes (i.e. I agree that we should settle the matter in the light of the Qur'an)!" ' Some people objected to Ali's agreement and wanted to fight.” [Ref: Bukhari, B60, H367] After Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) refused to accept the verdict of arbitration Qurra seperated from his army. The Qurra later moved to al-Harura in Iraq and to Nahrawan where the battle of Ali’s (radiallah ta’ala anhu) took place. Note this information is uncontestable and no sane and dare to say insane Muslim would dispute this.

1.4 - Khawarij Identified In Iraq By Presence Of Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah:

After Siffin Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) returned to Iraq and renewed effort to gather another army to rest control of Syria from Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu). This was a time when Khawarij those had returned were raiding and killing Muslims living around them. Due to their actrocities Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) focused his effort toward Khawarij saying:
“Salamah b. Kuhail said: Zaid Bin Wahb al-Juhani told us that he was in the army which proceeded to (fight with) the Khawarij in the company of Ali. Ali then said: O people! I heard the Messenger of Allah say: there will appear from among my community people who recite the Qur'an, and your recitation has no comparison with their recitation, and your prayer has no comparison with their prayer, and your fasts have no comparison with their fasts. They will recite the Qur'an thinking that it is beneficial for them, while it is harmful for them. Their prayer will not pass their collar-bones. They will swerve from Islam as an arrow goes through the animal shot at. If the army that is approaching them knows what (reward) has been decided for them at the tongue of their Prophet, they would leave (other good) activities. The sign of that is that among them there will be a man who has an upper arm, but not hand; on his upper arm there will be something like the nipple of a female breast, having white hair thereon.” There must have been hesitance in ranks of Ali’s (radiallah ta’ala anhu) army to fight Khawarij due to their excessive piety and for this reason Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) seems to be justifying his decision. He further tells them what the Khawarij have done and tells them of his fear: “Will you go to Mu`awiyah and the people of Syria, and leave them behind among your children and property? I swear by Allah, I hope these are the same people, for they shed the blood unlawfully, and attacked the cattle of the people so go on in the name of Allah.” Then following order of Abdullah Bin Wahb al-Rasibi the Khawarij threw their spears and took out swords and were anahilated by army of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu): “Salamah b. Kuhail said: Zaid b. Wahb then informed me of all the halting places one by one, (saying): Until we passed a bridge. When we fought with each other: Abd Allah b. Wahb al-Rasibi, who was the leader of the Khawarij (he) said to them: ‘Throw away the lances and pull out the swords from their sheaths, for I am afraid they will adjure you as they had adjured on the day of Harura.’ So they threw away their lances and pulled out their swords, and the people pierced them with their lances. They were killed (lying one on the other). On that day only two persons of the partisans (of `Ali) were killed.” Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) instructed his companions to find man with defective hand and he found him at the amongst the Khariji dead right at the bottom of pile of dead: “Ali said: Search for the man with the crippled hand but they could not find him. Then Ali got up himself and went to the people who had been killed and were lying on one another. He said: Take them out. They found him at the near the ground (i.e. bottom of pile of dead bodies).[4] So he shouted: Allah is Most Great! He said: Allah spoke the truth, and His Apostle has conveyed.” [Ref: Abi Dawood, B41, H4750] “The man with the description given by the Prophet was brought to Ali. The following verses (9:58) were revealed in connection with that very person (i.e. Abdullah Ibn Dhil-Khawaisira At-Tamimi): 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms.'" [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67] “Ubaidah narrated from Ali bin Abu Talib: That he mentioned the Khawarij and said: "Among them there will be a man with a defective hand, or a short hand, or small hand. If you were to exercise restraint I would tell you of what Allah has promised upon the lips of Muhammed for those who kill them." I  said: "Did you hear that from Muhammed?" He said: "Yes by the Lord of the Ka'bah!' - three times." [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H167] Abu Sa’id al-Khudri attests to what Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) told about Khawarij and bares witness that Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) fought [and killed them] in following Hadith : “Abu Said added: "I testify that I heard that from the Prophet and also testify that I was with Ali when Ali fought against those people. The man described by the Prophet was searched for among the killed, and was found, and he was exactly as the Prophet had described him." [Ref: Bukhari, H73, H184] Another Hadith about these Khawarij he states Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold they would emerge when there is conflict in his Ummah, they would have shaven heads, group nearer to truth would kill them, and this group was of Iraqis commanded by army by Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu): “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri said that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a mention of a sect that would be among his Ummah which would emerge out of the dissension of the people. Their distinctive mark would be shaven heads. They would be the worst creatures or the worst of the creatures. The group who would be nearer to the truth out of the two would kill them. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) gave an example (to give their description) or he said: A man throws an arrow at the prey (or he said at the target), and sees at its iron head, but finds no sign (of blood there), or he sees at the lowest end, but would not see or find any sign (of blood there). He would then see into the grip but would not find (anything) sticking to it. Abu Sai'd then said: People of Iraq. it is you who have killed them. [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324]

1.5 – Khawarij Were To Appear In Iraq Also:

It is recorded in Hadith of Bukhari that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward Iraq and said a group of people would appear in Iraq who would recite Quran but it will not go beyond their throats. Indicating they will deprived of understanding Quran: “Narrated Yusair bin Amr: I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' " [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H68] Note even though Hadith does not say group of Satan would emerge from Iraq their description matches group of Satan – Khawarij.

1.6 - Land Of Banu Tamim, Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah, His Companions And Najd:

Briefly sumarizing the key points established so far: Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi was from tribe of Banu Tamim, during the life time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah had excessively pious companions, in Syria the Qurra lead by Ashtar attacked army camp of Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) starting the battle of Siffin/, during the battle Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) suggested arbitration and Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) accepted, Khawarij disliked the idea and wanted to fight, Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) refused to accept result of arbitration, Khawarij seperated from his army with slogan judgment is for Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) only, they marched back to Iraq and terrorized the local populace with their massacres and lootings, Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) fought them at Nahrawan, Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi matched the prophetic description by which Khawarij were to be recognised, he was found amongst the bottom of pile of Khariji dead, andgroup near to truth , the Iraqis, lead by Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) killed Khawarij. In context of this information it is important to point out that Banu Tamim’s native land was central Arabian Peninsula: here, here, here,  and here. And this region was/is part of historical Najd, here, here, here, and here. Ultimately all the information boils down to fact; Kharijism in some form existed in Arabian Peninsula when Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was alive. This goes on to establish first group of Khawarij had its man power and support from tribes of Arabian Najd especially Banu Tamim even though as a distinctive sect it emerged in Iraq like Ahadith relating to Khawarij emerging from Iraq establish. For a more detailed study please referr to following article, here.

1.7 - Khawarij Apeared In Iraq And To Appear In Najd:

Section 1.1 to 1.6 as whole goes on to establishes that Kharijism appeared in Iraq but the theologically it was native to Najd. And natives of Najd especially belonging to tribe of Banu Tamim were adherents of it and they fought against Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). Section 0.1 to 0.3 established group of Satan aka Khawarij was to emerge from East of Madinah in region of Najd. This conclusively establishes; the first Khariji sect appeared in Iraq as Ahadith establish. But the Ahadith which tell of group of Satan appearing from East and Najd are about second major sect of Khawarij. Following section will shed further light upon the subtle points which establish Islamic beliefe and refute brother Abdullah’s assertion.

1.8 - Prophet Said Regarding Off-Springs Of Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah:

Following Hadith details of distribution of charity event, and Quraysh being unhappy over it, and Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi accusing Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) of injustice: “So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said: He (the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said: "I give them so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes prominent cheeks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet ) and said: "Be afraid of Allah O Muhammad!" The Prophet  said: "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me? Somebody who, I think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, requested the Prophet to let him chop that man's head off but he prevented him. " While Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said about his dissendents: "When the man left the Prophet said: "Among the off-spring of this man will be some who will recite the Qur'an but the Qur'an will not reach beyond their throats and they will renegade from the religion as an arrow goes through the game's body. They will kill the Muslims but will not disturb the idolaters. If I should live up to their time' I will kill them as the people of Ad were killed.” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] It is established that first group of Khawarij appeared in Iraq but the group of Satan to appear from Najd was to appear from progeny of Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi and this group was none other then Wahhabism. Note the Hadith states they will leave the idol worshippers alone and kill Muslims. Meaning is their ‘Jihad’ would be directed toward Muslims and as foretold by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) it happened when Wahhabism flexed its millitary muscle. And continues to happen in, Syria, Iraq, Pakistani, Phillipine, Somalia, Mali, Yemen, and even Libya. Target of their ‘Jihad’ is Muslims.

1.9 - Ibn Abdul Wahhab From Off-Springs Of Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah:

Muslim scholars and geneologists have stated Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab founder of Wahhabism was from descendants of Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi. If we consider the, impossible, he is not descendant of Dhil Khuawaisirah in biological sense there can be no doubt in core theology of Shirk, Tawheed, Biddah, accusing Muslim majority of Shirk, permitting the killing of Muslims, rebellion against state and Jammah of Muslims … in these aspects Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and those followed him are all desecendants of their theological ancestor Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi. Note article on Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab at-Tamimi being biologically descendent of Shaykh Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi has been in progress for quite a while but progress has been bit slow. If Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) wills it will be completed.

2.0 – Hadith Of Haruriyyah And Kharijis In This Nation:

Hadith-13: “Narrated Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Yasar: That they visited Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and asked him about Al-Harauriyya, a special unorthodox religious sect, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about them?" Abu Sa'id said: "I do not know what Al-Harauriyya is, but I heard the Prophet saying: ‘There will appear in this nation he did not say: From this nation a group of people so pious apparently that you will consider your prayers inferior to their prayers, but they will recite the Quran, the teachings of which will not go beyond their throats and will go out of their religion as an arrow darts through the game, whereupon the archer may look at his arrow, its Nasl at its Risaf and its Fuqa to see whether it is blood-stained or not (i.e. they will have not even a trace of Islam in them).” (Sahih Bukhari Book 84 Hadith 65)

2.1 - Khawarij To Appear From Saudi Central Arabian Najd:

It is recorded in that Abu Sa’id al-Khudri (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was asked about al-Haruriyyah, another name of Khawarij, he said the following: “That they visited Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and asked him about Al-Harauriyya, a special unorthodox religious sect: "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about them?" Abu Sa'id said: "I do not know what Al-Harauriyya is, but I heard the Prophet saying: "There will appear in this nation. He did not say: From this nation a group of people so pious apparently that you will consider your prayers inferior to their prayers, but they will recite the Quran, the teachings of which will not go beyond their throats and will go out of their religion as an arrow darts through the game, whereupon the archer may look at his arrow, its Nasl at its Risaf and its Fuqa to see whether it is blood-stained or not (i.e. they will have not even a trace of Islam in them).” [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H65] The phrase in this nation is obvious referrence to Arabia. And in following Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said people will be calling toward hell speaking Arabic: “There will be callers at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to them they throw them into it.” I said: “O Messenger of Allah, describe them to us.” He said: “They will be from our people, speaking our language.” I said: “What do you command me to do, if I live to see that?” He said: “Adhere to the main body of the Muslims and their leader. If there is no such body and no leader, then withdraw from all their groups, even if you bite onto the trunk of a tree until death finds you in that state.” [Ref: Ibn, Majah, B36, H3979] In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said: “Will there be a bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call they will throw them into the fire. I said: Messenger of Allah, describe them for us. He said: All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language.”[5] [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4553] This establishes that according to companion Khawarij were to appear in amongst Arabs and Hadith of Khawarij appearing in Najd perfectly compliment his statement. The Iraqis did not speak Arabic before conquest of Iraq and majority still does not. Therefore natives of Arabian Peninsula were intended and this is strenthened because Prophet said they will have Arab complexion and this is inclusive of color and facial features. Further Najdis in general and Banu Tamim to be specific are in direction of East and in region of Najd as evidence by following Hadith: “Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger stood by the door (of the apartment of) Hafsa and, pointing towards the East, he said: The turmoil would appear from this side namely where the groups of Satan would appear, and he uttered these words twice or thrice. And Ubaidullah bin Sa`id in his narration said: The Messenger of Allah had been standing by the door of A'isha.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6939] “Narrated Ibn Umar: (The Prophet) said: ‘O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen.’ People said: ‘Our Najd as well.’ The Prophet again said: ‘O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen.’ They said again: ‘Our Najd as well!’ On that the Prophet said: ‘There will appear earthquakes and afflictions and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] And they are Arabs therefore in this nation is applicable to them, they spoke/speak Arabic, and have Arab complexion. All this leads to one natural and only sound conclusion; Najd is in Arabian Peninsula, Khawarij were natives of Arabia, went to Iraq, killed by Iraqis. Iraq became place of their appeance and Najd remains place of their origin.

3.0 - Shaven Head Sect Would Emerge From East Of Madinah:

Hadith-14: “Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:The Prophet said: "There will emerge from the East some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out of (renounce) the religion (Islam) as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle of the bow (by itself). The people asked, "What will their signs be?" He said: "Their sign will be the habit of shaving (their heads).” (Sahih Bukhari Book 93 Hadith 651) Hadith-16: “The people asked, "What will their signs be?" He said, "Their sign will be the habit of shaving (of their beards).” (Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 651. Fateh Al-Bari, Page 322, Vol. 17th)

3.1 - Shaven Heads Or Shaven Beards:

There are many Ahadith which establish that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said shaven heads and not beards. And following Hadith is just one proof of it: "Sahl bin Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads." [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338] There was and is no reason for Ibn Hajr al-Asqalani (rahimullah) to say that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said shaving of beard and it is unconcievable someone like of him would state this. Therefore suspicion is; like many times before brother Abdullah has lied. The issue is not related to the topic and it makes no sense in pursuing it further.

3.2 - Shaven Head Sect Is Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi And His Followers:

To begin with please note this part of discussion is connected with Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi his followers and it should be understood in context of sections 1.1 to 1.6. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said a sect from East would arise with shaven heads: "Sahl bin Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads." [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338] The leader of this sect visited Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and accused Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) of injustice: “The Quraish became angry and said: 'You give to the chiefs of Najd and that, so as to soften their hearts toward Islam.' Then a man with a thick beard, prominent cheeks, and a shaven head came and said: 'Fear Allah. O Muhammad! He said: 'Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) He has entrusted me with all the people of the Earth but you do not trust me?' Then the man went away, and a man from among the people, whom they (the narrators) think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, asked for permission to kill him.”[6] [Ref: Nisaee, B23, H2579] “Narrated Abu Sa`id: Ali sent a piece of gold to the Prophet who distributed it among four persons: … So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said: "He (i.e. the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said: "I give them) so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes, prominent checks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet and said, "Be afraid of Allah, O Muhammad!" The Prophet said "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me?" Somebody who, I think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, requested the Prophet to let him chop that man's head off, but he prevented him.” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] This man was none other then Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi al-Najdi. Ahadith also mention this man had companions who were outwardly very pious but people who have gone out of Islam. It is worth pointing out it is habbit of people to mould themselves in footsteps of the people they idolise. The Wahhabis have their own brand of head covering – cloth tied on head with donkey tail thing. Those who are devout Wahhabis and aspire to embody Wahhabism they tend to wear that regardless of where they are from in the world. Shaykh Ahmad Deedat (may Allah forgive him) wore net type white hat and his including Zakir Naik adopted it. Members of Ahlus Sunnah those who have a Shaykh/Pir tend to adopt the brand style of head gear their Shaykh/Pir wears. Dhil Khawaisirah was leader of Khawarij and those who idolised him also shaved their head to embody their leaders habbit. In another Hadith tucked up loincloth has been added along side shaven head: "A person from among his (Prophet's) Companions said: We had a better claim to this (wealth) than these (persons). This (remark) reached the Messenger of Allah upon which he said: Will you not trust me, whereas I am a trustee of Him Who is in the heaven? The news come to me from the heaven morning and evening. Then there stood up a person with deep sunken eyes, prominent cheek bones, and elevated forehead, thick beard, shaven head, tucked up loincloth, and he said: Messenger of Allah, fear Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Woe to thee. Do I not deserve most to fear Allah amongst the people of the earth? That man then returned. Khalid b. Walid then said: Messenger of Allah, should I not strike his neck? Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: Perhaps he may be observing the prayer." [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] So in conclusion it needs to be said; the group of shaven head in East was Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi and his companions which even existed during the life time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). This group was in East, in Najd, toward the direction of sunrise, and in context of Hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointing toward house of his wife Aisha (radiallah ta’ala anha), toward precise direction of Saudi capital Riyadh. And this was same place where the first group of Khawarij germinated and the second major infestation also appeared lead by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Please referr to maps and information mentioned earlier in the article.

4.0 - Prophet Pointed Toward Direction Of Iraq:

Hadith-15: “Narrated by Yusair bin Amr:I asked Sahl bin Hunaif: "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said: "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' " (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84, Hadith 68)

4.1 - Sahl Bin Hunaif Saw Prophet Pointing To Iraq Or Not:

Sahl Bin Hunaif was a companion of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) who had taken part in battle of Badr.[7] Therefore his knowledge is source of guidance. Brother Abdullah quoted Hadith attributed to him to argue Khawarij appeared in Iraq. As it is already stated Khawarij originated from central Arabian Najd, marched to Syria with Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu), after battle of Siffeen separated from Ali’s (radiallah ta’ala anhu) army, returned to Iraq, and met their doom at Nahrawan. In context of battle of Nahrawan this Hadith can be applied on Iraq but as long as fundamental fact is not denied that Khawarij originated from central Arabian Najd from Banu Tamim and their leader was Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi. It is worth pointing out this companion, Sahl Bin Hunaif (radiallah ta’ala anhu), is on record for pointing out Khawarij appeared from East of Madinah.

4.2 - Sahl Bin Hunaif Khawarij To Appear From East:

Sahl Bin Hunaif (radiallah ta’ala anhu) narrated Hadith: “Yusair bin Amr reported that he inquired of Sahl b. Hunaif: Did you hear the Messenger of Allah making a mention of the Khawarij? He said: I heard him say (and he pointed with his hand towards the east) that these would be a people who would recite the Qur'an with their tongues and it would not go beyond their collar bones. They would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2336] In this Hadith he gave description of train of Khawarij but in the following Hadith he pointed out Khawarij would appear from East: “Sahl bin Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338] Combination of information mentioned in both Ahadith has been narrated in the following Hadith: “Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said: Soon there will appear disagreement and dissension in my people; there will be people who will be good in speech and bad in work. They recite the Qur'an, but it does not pass their collar-bones. They will swerve from the religion as an animal goes through the animal shot at. They will not return to it till the arrow comes back to its notch. They are worst of the people and animals. Happy is the one who kills them and they kill him. They call to the book of Allah, but they have nothing to do with it. He who fights against them will be nearer to Allah than them (the rest of the people). The people asked: What is their sign? He replied: They shave the head.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B41, H4747]

4.3 – The Conclusion On Ahadith Of Sahl Bin Hunaif:

In conlusion it needs to be said that Khawarij resided in East of Madinah, in Najd, with shaven heads, recite the Quran but it doesn’t effect them, appeared when there was fighting amongst Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). The Khawarij were followers of Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi. He and his companions belonged to Banu Tamim and this Bani Tamim was situated in central Arabia in region surrounding Saudi capital Riyadh. So if one Hadith of Sahl Bin Hunaif (radiallah ta’ala anhu) establishes Khawarij appeared in Iraq the other establish that they would originate from the direction of East [of Madinah and from Najd]. Note there has been consistent pattern in my response; group of Satan was in Iraq but the breeding ground was central Saudi Arabian Najd.

4.4 - Khawarij Will Continue To Re-Emerge And End Of Times:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said from progeny of Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi [another] Khariji group will emerge: “A person from among his (Prophet's) Companions said: We had a better claim to this (wealth) than these (persons). This (remark) reached the Messenger of Allah upon which he said: Will you not trust me, whereas I am a trustee of Him Who is in the heaven? The news come to me from the heaven morning and evening. Then there stood up a person with deep sunken eyes, prominent cheek bones, and elevated forehead, thick beard, shaven head, tucked up loincloth, and he said: Messenger of Allah, fear Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Woe to thee. Do I not deserve most to fear Allah amongst the people of the earth? That man then returned. Khalid b. Walid then said: Messenger of Allah, should I not strike his neck? Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: Perhaps he may be observing the prayer. Khalid said: How many observers of prayer are there who profess with their tongue what is not in their heart? Upon this the Messenger of Allah said: I have not been commanded to pierce through the hearts of people, nor to split their bellies (insides). He again looked at him and he was going back. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: There would arise a people from the progeny of this (man) who would recite the Qur'an glibly, but it would not go beyond their throats; they would (hurriedly) pass through (the teachings of their) religion just as the arrow passes through the prey. I conceive that he (the Holy Prophet) also said this: If I find them I would certainly kill them as were killed the (people of) Thamud.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] Note Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi was part of first Khariji sect not the one from his progeny. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab at-Tamimi is from progeny of Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi and he is the second group of Satan which was to emerge from Najd. The prophecies related to this re-emergence are as follows: “It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said: "The Messenger of Allah said: 'At the end of time or among this nation (Ummah) there will appear people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones or their throats. Their distinguishing feature will be their shaved heads. If you see them, or meet them, then kill them.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H175] The Wahhabis of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab shaved their heads just like their predecessors. The Islamic scholarship of his era considering the signs; killing of Muslims, declaring; them polytheists, people of innovation, rebellion against; Khilafah, Jammah of Muslims, emergence in Najd, East of Madinah, being from progeny of Dhil Khawaisirah, and sign of shaven heads; applied Ahadith upon founder of Wahhabism. Regarding mutations of this second manifestation Kharijism and mutations of Wahhabism Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said:“Abdullah [bin Mas'ud] narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: ‘In the end of time there will come a people young in years, foolish in minds, reciting the Qur'an which will not go beyond their throats, uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target.’" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2188] “It was narrated that 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud said: ‘The Messenger of Allah said: 'At the end of time there will appear a people with new teeth (i.e. young in age), with foolish minds. They will speak the best words ever uttered by mankind and they will recite the Qur'an, but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. They will pass through Islam like an arrow passes through its target. Whoever meets them, let him kill them, for killing them will bring a reward from Allah for those who kill them.’" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H168] And in another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) indicated some twenty mutations of Kharijism [in other words Wahhabism] would appear and each one of them would be cut off until last of them joins Dajjal [and Israeli state] and fights against Muslims: “It was narrated from Ibn Umar that:The Messenger of Allah said: ‘There will emerge people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. Whenever a group of them appears, they should be cut off (i.e. killed).’ Ibn Umar said: ‘I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Whenever a group of them appears, they should be killed.' (He said it) more than twenty times - until Dajjal emerges among them.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H174]

5.0 - Iraq Is Not Najd But Both Are Two Separate Regions:

After so much evidence to establish Islamic position it is best to establish Iraq and Najd are two different regions and where Najd is. Hadith records Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) took part in a battle in Najd: “Narrated Ibn Umar: I took part in a Ghazwa towards Najd along with Allah's Messenger and we clashed with the enemy, and we lined up for them.” [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H455] If Najd was Iraq then it would imply Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) took part in battle of Iraq. Yet fact is Prophet (sallallahua layhi wa aalihi was’sallam) passed from earthly life long before even conquest of Iraq started. The undeniable proof Najd and Iraq are two different places is in the following Hadith: “Narrated Salim bin Abdullah from his father:I heard Allah's Messenger saying: "The Miqat for the people of Medina is Dhul-Hulaifa; for the people of Sham is Mahita; (i.e. Al-Juhfa); and for the people of Najd is Qarn. And said Ibn Umar: "They claim, but I did not hear personally, that the Prophet said: "The Miqat for the people of Yemen is Yalamlam." [Ref: Bukhari, B26, H603] “It was narrated that Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah designated Dhul-Hulaifah as the Miqat for the people of Al-Madinah, Al-Juhfah for the people Ash-sham and Egypt, Dhat Irq for the people Al-Iraq, Qarn for the people of Najd and Yalamlam for the people of Yemen." [Ref: Nisaee, B24, H2657] Common sense dictates of Iraq was Najd then why two places of Miqat. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) sent an expedition toward Najd: “Narrated Nafi from Ibn Umar: Allah's Messenger sent a Sariya towards Najd, and Abdullah bin Umar was in the Sariya. They gained a great number of camels as war booty. The share of each one of them was twelve or eleven camels, and they were given an extra camel each. [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H362] In a single expedition each participant got elevan/tweleve camels each. If the expedition was numbering in hundereds or even tens one can imagine the amount of camels required. Banu Rabia and Mudhar are said to be busy with their camels in following Hadith: “Narrated Abi Mas`ud: The Prophet said: "From this side from the east, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi`a and Mudar." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H702] Indicating they have possibly had huge numbers of camels and they could have been the target of raid. Note both of these tribes are on Eatern extremity of Arabian Peninsula, here. Alternatively another Hadith records ad-Dahna being home of camels: “He said: Write down ad-Dahna for them, boy. When I saw that he passed orders to give it to him I became anxious for it was my native land and my home. I said: Messenger of Allah he did not ask you for a true border when he asked you. This land of Dahna is a place where the camels have their home, and it is a pasture for the sheep. The women of Banu Tamim and their children are beyond it.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B19, H3064] Ad-Dahna is name of dessert in central Arabia, here, and here. In the following map/stamp of Arabia you will see camel where the two tribes are and ad-Dahna is roughly, here. All this proves is Najd is in Arabia and East the land of camels of Rabia and Mudhar is precisely where the Muslims believe and not as Wahhabis say. In another Hadith it is stated: “Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger sent some horse men to Najd and they brought a man called Thumama bin Uthal from Bani Hanifa. They fastened him to one of the pillars of the mosque. [Ref: Bukhari, B8, H458] Bani Hanifah is tribe of central Arabia and its native land was around Saudi capital Riyadh, here. This has established that Najd and Iraq are not one and the same, and two Najd is in Arabia.

Conclusion:

Brother Abdullah’s position has been Najd is Iraq because Khawarij emerged from Iraq. Yet it has been established leader of Khawarij, Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamim and his Khariji companions of Banu Tamim were alive in time time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and resided in central Arabia surrounding Saudi capital of Riyadh. They had distinguishing feature of shaved heads like Abdullah Ibn Dhil Khawaisirah. From central Arabia these Najdis went to Syria with Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) to fight against Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu). Due to their self righteous attitude they were displeased with the decision of arbitration and decided to abandon camp of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). They returned to Iraq and made Harura epic centre of their missionary activies and raided villages in Iraq on account the Muslims are polytheists and it is permissible to kill them. Note this was very same justification which Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab employed to justify raiding and killing of Muslims of Najd and Arabia in general. Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) assembled an army and put the Khawarij to sword in a battle at Nahrawan. Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamim was amongst the dead of Khawarij proving he was a Khariji and so were his apparently righteous companions who would have embrassed the companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) due to their deeds of worship. Ahadith establish Kharijism originated from Arabian Peninsula from Najd, which is in East of Madinah. And in light of Hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointing toward house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) from pulpit of Masjid Nabvi this would be perfect East and toward Uyaynah; birth town of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, Dirriyah; missionary epic centre of Wahhabism, and Riyadh. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab is from the progeny of Dhil Khawaisirah and leader of second major mutation of Kharijism.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi.

FooNotes:

- [1] "Narrated Ibn bbas: The Prophet said: "I have been made victorious with As-Saba (i.e. an easterly wind) and the people of Ad were destroyed by Ad-Dabur (i.e. a westerly wind)." Narrated Abu Said: Ali sent a piece of gold to the Prophet who distributed it among four persons: Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali from the tribe of Mujashi, Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, Zaid At-Ta'i who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Nahban, and Alqama bin Ulatha Al-Amir who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Kilab. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said: "He (the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said: "I give them so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes prominent cheeks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet ) and said: "Be afraid of Allah O Muhammad!" The Prophet  said: "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me?" Somebody who, I think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, requested the Prophet to let him chop that man's head off but he prevented him. When the man left the Prophet said: "Among the off-spring of this man will be some who will recite the Qur'an but the Qur'an will not reach beyond their throats and they will renegade from the religion as an arrow goes through the game's body. They will kill the Muslims but will not disturb the idolaters. If I should live up to their time' I will kill them as the people of Ad were killed.” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558]

- [2] “Narrated Abu Sa'id: While the Prophet was distributing something Abdullah Bin Dhil Khawaisira At-Tamimi came and said: "Be just O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet said: "Woe to you! Who would be just if I were not?" 'Umar bin Al-Khattab said: "Allow me to cut off his neck!" The Prophet said: "Leave him because he has companions, and if you compare your prayers with their prayers and your fasting with theirs, you will look down upon your prayers and fasting, in comparison to theirs. Yet they will go out of the religion as an arrow darts through the game's body.  Wn which case if the Qudhadh of the arrow is examined, nothing will be found on it and when its Nasl is examined, nothing will be found on it; and then its Nadiyi is examined, nothing will be found on it. The arrow has been too fast to be smeared by excrement and blood. The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a man whose one hand will be like the breast of a woman. These people will appear when there will be differences among the people." Abu Sa'id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet and also testify that Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet was brought to Ali. The following verses (9:58) were revealed in connection with that very person (i.e. Abdullah Ibn Dhil-Khawaisira At-Tamimi): 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms.'" [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67]

- [3] “Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:While the Prophet was distributing (spoils of war as charity) one day, Dhul Khawaisira, a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim said: "O Allah's Apostle! Act justly." The Prophets said: "Woe to you! Who else would act justly if I did not act justly?" 'Umar said (to the Prophet ): "Allow me to chop his neck off." The Prophet said: "No, for he has companions (who are apparently so pious that) if anyone of (you compares his prayer with) their prayer, he will consider his prayer inferior to theirs, and similarly his fasting inferior to theirs, but they will desert Islam (go out of religion) as an arrow goes through the victim's body (games) in which case if its Nasl is examined nothing will be seen thereon, and if its Nady is examined, nothing will be seen thereon, and if its Qudhadh is examined, nothing will be seen thereon, for the arrow has gone out too fast even for the excretions and blood to smear over it. Such people will come out at the time of difference among the (Muslim) people and the sign by which they will be recognized, will be a man whose one of the two hands will look like the breast of a woman or a lump of flesh moving loosely." Abu Said added: "I testify that I heard that from the Prophet and also testify that I was with Ali when Ali fought against those people. The man described by the Prophet was searched for among the killed, and was found, and he was exactly as the Prophet had described him." [Ref: Bukhari, H73, H184]

- [4] His body at the bottom of pile indicates two things; he was in the front rows of Khariji army and after he was killed others came from back rows came forward to engage Ali’s (radiallah ta’ala anhu) army. It also indicates the army of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) did not advance forward after killing the first rows but waited for the Khawarij to come for them resulting scenario of dead bodies on top of each other.

- [5] “It has been narrated on the authority of Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman who said: People used to ask the Messenger of Allah about the good times, but I used to ask him about bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said: Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then God brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. I asked: Will there be a good time again after that bad time? He said: Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil. I asked: What will be the evil hidden therein? He said: (That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points. I asked: Will there be a bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call they will throw them into the fire. I said: Messenger of Allah, describe them for us. He said: All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language. I said: Messenger of Allah, what do you suggest if I happen to live in that time? He said: You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader. I said: If they have no (such thing as the) main body and have no leader? He said: Separate yourself from all these factions, though you may have to eat the roots of trees (in a jungle) until death comes to you and you are in this state. [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4553] Part of Hadith quoted by me in the article referrs to a time way after the period of Salaf as-Saliheen so it cannot be applied upon first group of Khawarij.

- [6] “It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said: "When he was in Yemen, Ali sent a piece of gold that was still mixed with sediment to the Messenger of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah distributed it among four people: Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali, 'Uyaynah bin Badr Al-Fazari, 'Alqamah bin 'Ulathah Al- 'Amiri, who was from Banu Kilab and Zaid Al-Ta'I who was from Banu Nabhan. The Quraish" - he said one time: became angry and said: 'You give to the chiefs of Najd and that, so as to soften their hearts toward Islam.' Then a man with a thick beard, prominent cheeks, and a shaven head came and said: 'Fear Allah. O Muhammad! He said: 'Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) He has entrusted me with all the people of the Earth but you do not trust me?' Then the man went away, and a man from among the people, whom they (the narrators) think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, asked for permission to kill him. The Messenger of Allah said: 'Among the offspring of this man will be some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any further than their throats. They will kill the Muslims but leave the idol worshippers alone, and they will passes through Islam as an arrow passes through the body of the target. If I live to see them. I will kill them all, as the people of 'Ad were killed."' [Ref: Nisaee, B23, H2579]

- [7] “Narrated Ibn Maqal: Ali led the funeral prayer of Sahl bin Hunaif and said: ‘He was one of the warriors of Badr.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H341]

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا