Waseela & Love Of Holy Prophet(Sallallahualahiwasallam)

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)

(bis)

Qazi Sharf-ud-din Al Baazri Rahmatullah Alaih narrate that Shaykh Abu Abdullah Bin Musa Bin Numan Rahmatullah Alaih narrate:

'I was with the caravan of pilgrims in 637 Hijri. Due to some reason, I came down from my ride and fell asleep due to the weariness. When I woke up, the caravan had left and was out of my sight.'

'I started crying due to loneliness, fright and thirst. Lost all hope and saw myself being dragged towards death.'

'In this hopeless state, I raised my hands and prayed wholeheartedly,'O Allah Azzawajal! With the Wasila of your Habeeb (saw) Bestow your Mercy upon me and Send Assistance through the unseen for my help.'

'At that instant I heard a voice from 'Ghayb' and suddenly someone held my hand. My fear and thirst started diminishing and a person held my hand and assisted me. We hadn't reached far when I started hearing the noises from the caravan and the next instant I found myself and my ride with the Caravan.'

'I cannot describe the happiness I felt then, in words. '

'After that, the person helped me on my ride and left me with the words of advise,'Whoever prays to Allah Azzawajal with my Wasila, Allah Azzawajal Will Always Fulfill his prayer.'

'These words made me realise that that Blessed Personality was none other than Syed-ul-Ambiya, Habeeb-e-Kibriya, Our Beloved Master (saw) .'

'As The Holy Prophet (saw) walked away, their Noor illuminated the dark desert and everything else shone. The fact of missing the Blessed Opportunity of kissing their feet left me helpless and in a very depressed state.'

(Nazhat-Al-Nazirin)

There are some Awliya Allah who are referred as 'Ashaab-e-Fatah'. They are Blessed with the observance of The Holy Prophet's (saw) personality in every moment of their life. It is a part of their spiritual status and not an authority that they may decide between visualising their presence or not but observe their Blessed Presence continuously.

One of these Awliya Allah are the Blessed Imam Ahmad Abul Abbas Mursi Rahmatullah Alaih.

They say,'Forty years have passed and never once, in this period, have I found The Holy Prophet (saw) veiled from my sight and if it happens for a moment that a veil may come between their Blessed Sight and me, I will not consider myself a Muslim.'

(Anwar-ul-Aarifeen: Pages 829-830)

• 2 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا