Question: Makalaat E Kazmi: Chapter Tawheed.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Salam Alayqum wr wb

Allamah Sayyid Ahmad Saeed Kazmi rahimullah alayhi ta'ala nay Tawheed kay bab meh Mushrikeen ka aqeedah biyaan keeya heh:

"Agar kohi shakhs Allah ta'ala ki ibadat keray toh woh us waqt taq maqbool nahin ho sakti jab taq ke ibadis saliheen kee ibadat kay saath mazmoom nah ho balkay Allah ta'ala toh intihahi bulandi meh heh is leyeh is ke mukhas ibadat bekaar heh."

Is ibarat meh jitnay bee point biyaan hen agar kissi baee kay ilm meh Qurani ya hadith kee daleel ilm meh ho toh biyaan ker denh please.

Salam Alayqum wr wb

Allamah Sayyid Ahmad Saeed Kazmi rahimullah alayhi ta'ala nay Tawheed kay bab meh Mushrikeen ka aqeedah biyaan keeya heh:

"Agar kohi shakhs Allah ta'ala ki ibadat keray toh woh us waqt taq maqbool nahin ho sakti jab taq ke ibadis saliheen kee ibadat kay saath mazmoom nah ho balkay Allah ta'ala toh intihahi bulandi meh heh is leyeh is ke mukhas ibadat bekaar heh."

Is ibarat meh jitnay bee point biyaan hen agar kissi baee kay ilm meh Qurani ya hadith kee daleel ilm meh ho toh biyaan ker denh please.

مشرکین بھی توحیدِ ربوبیت کے تو قائل تھے لیکن توحید الوہیت پر ان کا یقین نہ تھا۔ مشرکین میں ایسے بھی تھے جو اللہ

(azw) کو رب تو مانتے تھے لیکن الوہیت کا قائل نہ تھے۔ افاداتِ کاظمی میں غزالئ زماں (raa) فرماتے ہیں کہ؛

یہ درست ہے کہ مشرکوں نے اپنے باطل معبودوں کو مخلوق مانا، لیکن جب مان لیا تو ان کو تسلیم کرنا چائیے تھا کہ مخلوق خالق کی محتاج ہے اور خالق کے وجود کے بغیر مخلوق کا وجود نہیں ہو سکتا اور مخلوق جس طرح پیدائش میں خالق کی محتاج ہے اسی طرح موت کے لئے بھی اسی کی محتاج ہے۔ یہ اعتقاد ضروری تھا لیکن ان مشرکین نے کہا؛ یہ ٹھیک ہے کہ ان کو اللہ نے پیدا کیا لیکن پیدا کرنے کے بعد ان کو الوہیت دے دی۔ لہذا اب اللہ تعالٰی کوئی کام نہ کرے اور یہ کرنا چاہیں تو کرسکتے ہیں کیونکہ اللہ تعالیٰ نے اب ان کو اپنے حکم میں نہیں رکھا اور استقلال کی صفت ان کو دے دی کہ میرا حکم نہ بھی ہو تو تم کام کرسکتے ہو۔ یہ تھا ان جاہلوں کا اعتقاد حالانکہ ان کو سمجھنا چاہئیے تھا کہ جو چیز مخلوق ہے وہ مستقل نہیں ہوسکتی۔

الوہیت عطائی نہیں ہوسکتی

اللہ تعالی سب کچھ دے سکتا ہے مگر الوہیت نہیں دے سکتا، کیونکہ الوہیت مستقل ہے اور عطائی چیز مستقل نہیں ہوسکتی۔ اوہیت استقلال ہی کے معنی میں ہے لیکن مشرکین کا تصور یہ تھا کہ انہوں نے کہا کہ لات ومنات وغیرہ ایسے زاہدوعابد لوگ تھے کہ اللہ نے کہا کہ تمہاری عبادت کمال کو پہنچ گئی۔ اب میں تم پر یہ عنایت کرتا ہوں کہ تم آزاد ہو میں تم پر نہ کچھ فرض کرتا ہوں اور نہ کوئی پابندی لگاتا ہوں۔ پس اس طرح انہوں نے کہا کہ اللہ تعالیٰ نے ہمارے معبودوں کو الوہیت دے دی۔

جس شخص کا یہ عقیدہ کہ اللہ تعالیٰ نے کسی کو وصفِ الوہیت عطا فرمادی ہے وہ مشرک اور ملحد ہے۔ مشرکین اور مومنین کے مابین بنیادی فرق یہی ہے کہ وہ غیراللہ کے لئے عطائے الوہیت کے قائل تھے اور مومنین کسی مقرب سے مقرب ترین حتیٰ کے حضورسید المرسلین ﷺ کے حق میں بھی الوہیت اور غنائے ذاتی کے قائل نہیں۔

وہ آیات جن میں مشرکین کی توحیدِ ربوبیت کا ذکر ہے۔

سورۃ المومنون؛ ۸۴۔۸۵

قُل لِّمَنِ ٱلأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهَآ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ * سَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّهِ قُلْ أَفَلاَ تَذَكَّرُونَ۔

تم فرماوٗ کس کا مال ہے زمین اور جو کچھ اس میں ہے اگر تم جانتے ہو۔ اب کہیں گے اللہ کا، تم فرماوٗ پھر کیوں نہیں سوچتے۔

سورۃ الزخرف؛ ۹

وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُمْ مَّنْ خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلأَرْضَ لَيَقُولُنَّ خَلَقَهُنَّ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْعَلِيمُ۔

اور اگر تم انے سے پوچھو کہ آسمان اور زمین کس نے بنائے تو ضرور کہیں گے کہ انہیں بنایا اس عزت والے علم والے نے۔

آل عمران؛ ۳۱

قُلْ مَن يَرْزُقُكُم مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَٱلأَرْضِ أَمَّن يَمْلِكُ ٱلسَّمْعَ وٱلأَبْصَارَ وَمَن يُخْرِجُ ٱلْحَيَّ مِنَ ٱلْمَيِّتِ وَيُخْرِجُ ٱلْمَيِّتَ مِنَ ٱلْحَيِّ وَمَن يُدَبِّرُ ٱلأَمْرَ فَسَيَقُولُونَ ٱللَّهُ فَقُلْ أَفَلاَ تَتَّقُونَ۔

تم فرماوٗ تمہیں کون روزی دیتا ہے آسمان اور زمین سے یا کون مالک ہے کان اور آنکھوں کا اور کون نکالتا ہے زندہ کو مردے سے اور نکالتا ہے مردہ کو زندے سے اور کون تمام کاموں کی تدبیر کرتا ہے تو اب کہیں گے کہ اللہ۔ تو تم فرماوٗ کیوں نہیں ڈرتے۔

As salamu alayqum wr wb

Sybrite baee Allah aap ko aap kee mehnat ki jaza e khair deh.Aap meray sawal ko ghaliban samjay nahin. Allah kee ibadat kay saath mushrikeen khudahoon kee ibadat kertay thay is kee Qurani daleel chahyeh. Aur baghair Allah khudahoon kee ibadat kay Allah kee ibadat ka maqbool nah honay kay aqeedeh kee daleel chahyeh.

Meh ek article likh raha hoon. Jis ka maqsid Wahhabiat ka rad heh agar yeh dalahil millen toh bari madad hogi.

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

yeh article abhi complete nahin likh raha hoon:

===================================

Mushrikeen Believed Their Idols To Be Gods:

Introduction:

During many discussions with Wahhabi's on various issues relating to Tawassul it was noted that they believe; Mushrikeen of Makkah were declared Mushrikeen for taking intercessors, protectors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and not for taking idol-gods as partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Some even held to opinion that Mushrikeen did not take their idols to be gods but they considered them as creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as such they took them as intercessors, protectors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).[/] and due to this beliefe of Mushrikeen; Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) declared them Mushrikeen in Quran. And in a recent discussion in which the Wahhabi's position was that use of Taweez is Shirk and the people who use Taweez are Mushrikeen; when the Wahhabi was cornered with correct understanding regarding use of Medicine/Taweez.[*] Tactically he made the fallowing statement: 'If this is the case then Ali even the Mushrikeen of Makkah were not guilty of Shirk because they did not expect anything from their Idols directly.'[P] then he asked me thought provoking question: 'So what is the difference between your beliefe and the beliefe of Mushrikeen?'["]To which my answer was clear and unambigious: "My beliefe is 'La ilaha il Allah.' and the Mushrikeen took their idols as gods as partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and for this reason they were declared Mushrikeen." To which the Wahhabi replied; Mushrikeen did not take their idols as gods but they took Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has their God and took the idols as intercessors with Him.”[&--#60;] I informed him to believe in what he stated and disbelieve in position of Ahle Sunnat is clear cut kuffr. A indirect, implicit denial, rejection of many verses of the Quran which unambigously establish Mushrikeen of Makkah took their idols as gods.[^] With this I ended the disscusion and reffused to hear another word in order to prevent him from further deviation into apostasy. Advised him to read on the topic and seek clarification from Wahhabi scholars and promised him that I will write something to explain, establish the position of Ahle Sunnat so he might benefit from it.

Propogation of half truths by proponents of Wahhabi'ism; Mushrikeen believed in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as a God. Add to this faulty understanding of Shirk as'Sifaat[H] then compound it by preaching; Mushrikeen took their idols as intercessors for which they were declared Mushrikeen. Based on this the juhala of Wahhabi sect come to conlusion; “The Arabs were declared Mushrikeen for taking intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).” And when they are confronted with; no they were declared Mushrikeen because they took their idols as gods and as subordinate gods to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), they reject it. Hence the focus of this article would be to establish with clear evidence of Quran, Sunnah; Arabs were declared as Mushrikeen for elevating their idols as subordinate gods to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).

Historical Origins Of Some Idols Of Mushrikeen:

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) quotes Mushrikeen as stating: "And they [the Mushrikeen] have said [to other Mushrikeen]: 'You shall not leave your gods: nor shall you leave Wadd, nor Suwa', nor Yaghuth, nor Ya'uq nor Nasr.” [Ref:71:23] These associates of Mushrikeen of Arabia originally were worshipped by people of Nuh (alayhis salam): All the idols which were worshipped by the people of Noah were worshipped by the Arabs later on. As for the idol Wadd, it was worshipped by the tribe of Kalb at Daumat-al-Jandal; Suwa' was the idol of (the tribe of) Murad and then by Ban, Ghutaif at Al-Jurf near Saba; Yauq was the idol of Hamdan, and Nasr was the idol of Himyr, the branch of Dhi-al-Kala.'” Then the hadith goes on to reveal: “The names (of the idols) formerly belonged to some pious men of the people of Noah, and when they died Satan inspired their people to prepare and place idols at the places where they used to sit, and to call those idols by their names.” Under the influence of Shaytaans misguidance the people did as Shaytaan wished: “... but the idols were not worshipped till those people (who initiated them) had died and the origin of the idols had become obscure, whereupon people began worshipping them.” [Ref: Bukhari, B60, H442]

Some of the Mushrikeen of Makkah worshipped Lat, Uzza, Manat, whom they called daughters[13] of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) addressing these godesses[14] states: “Have you seen Lat and Uzza. And other, the third, Manat?” [Ref: 53:19/20] The next two verses point out to the Mushrikeen their dislike of having daughters yet attribute to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) daughters and then Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states about these female dieties: These are nothing but names which you have devised,- you and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire! Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!” [Ref: 53:23] in another verse of the Quran: "If not Him, ye worship nothing but names which ye have named,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah hath sent down no authority: the command is for none but Allah. He hath ...” [Ref: 12:40]

Idol Of Mushrikeen In Kabah:

Edited by MuhammedAli

The Arab Mushrikeen had hundreds of gods which they worshipped. When Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) conquered the city of Makkah and entered with honour, dignity as a conquerer he marched to Kabah. There were three hundred-and-sixty idols situated in and around the Kabah: “He started stabbing the Idols with a stick he had in his hand and reciting: "Truth (Islam) has come and Falsehood (disbelief) has vanished." [Ref: Bukhari, B43, H658] and in another hadith fallowing addition is made to words of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam):

Lo! falsehood was destined to vanish.” “Truth has arrived, and falsehood can neither create anything from the beginning nor can It restore to life.”[15] [Ref: Muslim, B19, H4397] Next Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) refused to enter the kabah with idols in it so he ordered idols to be taken out: “So they were taken out. The people took out the pictures of Abraham and Ishmael holding Azlams in their hands. Allah's Apostle said, "May Allah curse these people. By Allah, both Abraham and Ishmael never did the game of chance with Azlams." Then Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) entered the Kabah and said: “Takbir at its corners but did not offer the prayer in it.” [Ref: Bukhari, B26, H671]

Mushrikeen Of Arabia Took Their Idols As Gods Like Previous Nations:

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) narrates the story of Ibrahim (alayhis salam) when he asked the Mushrikeen of his Ummah: “When he said to his father and his people: "What do you worship?" They said: "We worship idols[L] and to them we are ever devoted." In reply to them Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) asked them about their idols: “... "Do they hear you, when you call on (them)? "Or do they benefit you or do they harm (you)?" [Ref: 71: 70/73] In another verse Prophet (sallalalahu alayhi was'sallam) is instructed to question the Mushrikeen of Makkah with similiar question about the idols of Mushrikeen of Makkah: “... "How do you worship besides Allah something which has no power either to harm or benefit you? But it is Allah Who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower." [Ref: 5:76] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) informs the Mushrikeen of Makkah: “And they worship besides Allah things that harm them not, nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." [Ref: 10:18] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states; even though the idols are unable to benefit or harm, or hear, or see, or create and possess no power over death or raising people to life the Mushrikeen have taken these idols as gods: “Yet they have taken besides Him other gods (i.e. alihah) who created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither harm nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.” [Ref: 25:3]

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) questions the Mushrikeen Makkah:“Do they attribute as partners to Allah those who created nothing but they themselves are created?” [Ref: 7:191] Exact meaning are revealed when the bani Israeel crossed the sea they saw a group of people worshipping idols: “... and they came upon a people devoted to some of their idols (in worship).” Then shaytaan misguided them and bani Israeel asked: "O Musa (Moses)! Make for us a god (i.e. idol) like they have gods (i.e. idols)." He said: "Verily, you are a people who know not." [Ref: 7:138] Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) pointed to the enormity of the sin which they asked him to commit by asking him to create a idol god for them. And drawing from the historical event of Musa (alayhis salam), Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) adressing the Mushrikeen of Makkah states: “Those whom they (Al-Mushrikun ) invoke besides Allah have not created anything, but are themselves created.” [Ref: 16:20] Meaning of Mushrikeen you call upon in worship to idols which are created by your own hands and they the idols have not created anything in creation of Allah, not even a fly: “... Verily those on whom you call besides Allah, cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought.” [Ref: 22:73] In another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states that those idols who can not create anything and are created by the hands of people who worship them are gods:“Yet they have taken besides Him other gods (i.e. alihah) who created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither harm nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.” [Ref: 25:3]

Mushrikeen Believed In Allah (subhana wa ta'ala):

Mushrikeen of Arabia believed in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala); their supreme God created the space, earth who controlled the amoor e azaam (i.e. great afairs) of universe: “And if you were to ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they would surely say “Allah!” [Ref: 29:61] and same is affirmed in another verse: “If thou shouldst ask them: Who created the heavens and the earth? they would answer: Allah. Say: Praise be to Allah! But most of them know not.” [Ref: 31:25] Also believed that mercy as well as punishmed is ordained by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and only He can avert the punishment and withold his mercy. Hence Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) informs them of their actions: "If indeed, you ask them who is it that created the heavens and the earth, they would be sure to say, 'Allah'. Say : See you then the things that you invoke besides Allah? Can they, if Allah wills some penalty for me, remove His penalty?[11] Or if He will some grace for me, can they keep back His grace ?"[Ref: 39:38] In another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) gives example of how truly and firmly the Mushrikeen believe; Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) punishes, averts punishment and grants mercy: “And when harm touches you upon the sea, those that you call upon besides Him are lost from you – except Him (Allaah alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful.” [Ref: 17:67] They turn away from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in meaning; they attribute their safe return to their idol gods: "Allah has said: "Take not (for worship) two gods: for He is just One Allah. then fear Me (and Me alone)." ... Yet, when He removes the distress from you, behold! some of you turn to other gods to join with their Lord."[Ref: 16:51/54]

In another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) instructs Prophet (sallalahu alayahi was'sallam) to say to the Mushrikeen: "...who is it that sustains you (in life) from the sky and from earth?”[6] Or who is it that has power over hearing and sight?[7] And who is it that brings the living from the dead and the dead from the living?[8] And who is it that rules and regulates all affairs? They will quickly say, Allah. Say : Will you not then show piety to Him'' [Ref: 10:31] and the questioning of Mushirkeen continues: Say: Unto Whom (belongeth) the earth and whosoever is therein, if ye have knowledge? They will say: Unto Allah.[9]Say: Will ye not then remember? Say: Who is Lord of the seven heavens, and Lord of the Tremendous Arsh? They will say: Unto Allah (all that belongeth).[10] Say: Will ye not then keep duty (unto Him)? Say: In Whose hand is the dominion over all things and He protecteth, while against Him there is no protection, if ye have knowledge? They will say: Unto Allah (all that belongeth). Say: How then are ye bewitched? “[Ref: 23:84-89] Keeping with the theme of heavens and earth Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states what the Mushrikeen would say if there were asked: “Who created the heavens and the earth, and constrained the sun and the moon (to their appointed work)? they would say: Allah. How then are they turned away? [...] And if thou wert to ask them: Who causeth water to come down from the sky, and therewith reviveth the earth after its death? they verily would say: Allah. Say: Praise be to Allah! But most of them have no sense.” [Ref: 29:61-63]

Mushrikeen Associated Their Idol-Gods As Partners Of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala):

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) quotes Mushrikeen belonging to Prophet Hud's (alayhis salam) Ummah: “They said: "O Hud! No evidence have you brought us, and we shall not leave our gods for your (mere) saying! And we are not believers in you. All that we say is that some of our gods have seized you with evil (madness)." In response to the Mushrikeen Prophet Hud (alayhis salam) is reported to have said: "I call Allah to witness and bear you witness that I am free from that which you ascribe as partners in worship with Him (Allah). So plot against me, all of you, and give me no respite.” [Ref: 11:53/55] Just as Prophet Hud (alayhis salam) disassociated from associating god-partners to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was instructed to: “Say: "I invoke only my Lord (Allah Alone) and I associate none as partners along with Him." [Ref: 72:20] and in another verse he was instructed ask the Mushrikeen to invoke their god-partners to punish him: “Say "Call your (so-called) partners (of Allah) and then plot against me, and give me no respite!” [Ref: 7:195] And this was to establish that their idol god-partners of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) are unable, hear, see, benefit or to do any harm: “Say: "How do you worship besides Allah something which has no power either to harm or benefit you? But it is Allah Who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower." [Ref: 5:76]

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) questions about the partners which the Mushrikeen attributed with Him: “Do they attribute as partners to Allah those who created nothing but they themselves are created?” Meaning, they the partners which the Mushrikeen assign to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) they are created by the hands of Mushrikeen (i.e. idols) and these idols do not create anything in creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). The verse continues: “No help can they give them, nor can they help themselves.” Meaning the partner idol-gods can not help the Mushrikeen nor these attributed partners to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) can help themselves.[O] Further Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states about these so called partners of His: “And if you call them to guidance, they follow you not. It is the same for you whether you call them or you keep silent.” [Ref: 7:191/193] Meaning if you call the idol-gods they can not hear your call for aid O Mushrikeen:[P]“Yet they have taken besides Him other gods (i.e. alihah) who created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither harm nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.” [Ref: 25:3] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in refutation to the creed of Mushrikeen states: “Or have they a god other than Allah? Exalted is Allah far above the things they associate with Him!” [Ref: 52:43] and in another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states about the partners which the Mushrikeen attributed to Him: “Behold! verily to Allah belong all creatures, in the heavens and on earth. And what do those who pray to the partners instead of Allah, follow? They follow nothing but conjecture, and they do nothing but make guesses.” [Ref: 10:66]

Idols As Subordinate God-Partners Of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala):

Edited by MuhammedAli

It is reported when the Mushrikeen performed Tawaf around the Kabah their version of Talbiyah consisted of words: “Here I am at Thy service, there is no associate with Thee.” The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Woe be upon them, as they also said: “But one associate with Thee, you possess mastery over him, but he does not possess mastery (over you).” They used to say this and circumambulate the Ka'ba.”[Ref: Muslim, B7, H2671] This establishes, Mushrikeen believed Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is the supreme God who is in control of all gods but no god is in control of Him.

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) refutes their polytheistic creed in various ways: “Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means;) praise be to Allah. But most of them understand not.” [Ref: 16:75] Meaning one who is slave to another can not do freely as he pleases but one who is free from authority of another can do as he pleases. And in context the implications are gods which are subject to authority of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) would be restricted, slaves, unable to carry out anything on their own because their Master the Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) would have authority over them to whom they will have to report.

In another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: Allah puts forth a similitude: a (slave) man belonging to many partners (like those who worship others along with Allah) disputing with one another, and a (slave) man belonging entirely to one master (like those who worship Allah Alone). Are those two equal in comparison? All the praises and thanks be to Allah! But most of them know not.” [Ref: 39:29] Indicating that if there were more then one god then one person would be slave to many gods and these gods would argue, dispute with each other over how a person should behave, and how a creation should be, causing confusion, chaos: “!If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have been confusion in both! but glory to Allah, the Lord of the Throne: (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!” [Ref: 21:22] And if there was One Master then he would be the only one to decide how the slave should behave and how creation should be designed. After informing them of the confusion and chaos that would be in the universe Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) questions them: “Are those two [systems of belief] equal in comparison?”[12]

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) gives another reason why the belief in many gods is absured: Allah has not taken any son, nor has there ever been with Him any god. [if there had been], then each god would have taken what it created, and some of them would have sought to overcome others. Exalted is Allah above what they describe [concerning Him].” [Ref: 23:91] Meaning, had there been gods with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) then each god would have taken his created living beings to his own created heavens, earth, and would have attempted to over throw the other gods dominion with aim of persiding over it as god. And Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) refutes the polytheistic creed of many gods governing universe with:"He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: no son has He begotten, nor has He a partner in His dominion: it is He who created all things, and ordered them in due proportions. [3] Yet have they taken, besides him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection." [Ref: 25:2]

Worshipping Subordinate Idol-God Partners To Get Close To Allah (subhana wa ta'ala):

Surat al-Zumar Verse 3: ‘We do not worship them except that they might bring us near to Allah’

“And question thou our apostles whom We sent before thee; did We appoint any gods other than ((Allah)) Most Gracious, to be worshipped?” [Ref: 43:45]

Then why did those whom they had taken for alihah (i.e. Gods) besides Allah, as a way of approach (to Allah) not help them? Nay, but they vanished completely from them (when there came the torment). And that was their lie, and their inventions which they had been inventing (before their destruction). [Ref: 46:28]

6:22 One day shall We gather them all together: We shall say to those who ascribed partners (to Us): "Where are the partners whom ye (invented and) talked about?"

10:28 One day shall We gather them all together. Then shall We say to those who joined gods (with Us): "To your place! ye and those ye joined as 'partners' We shall separate them, and their "Partners" shall say: "It was not us that ye worshipped!

Then, on the Day of Resurrection, He will disgrace them and will say: "Where are My (so called) partners concerning whom you used to disagree and dispute (with the believers, by defying and disobeying Allah)?" [16:27]

“And whoever invokes (or worships) besides Allah, any other ilah (i.e. god), of whom he has no proof; then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters) will not be successful.” [23:117]

Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it. Had these [false deities] been [actual] gods, they would not have come to it, but all are eternal therein. [Ref: 21:98/99]

18:15 "These our people have taken for worship gods other than Him: why do they not bring forward an authority clear (and convincing) for what they do? Who doth more wrong than such as invent a falsehood against Allah.

21:24 Or have they taken for worship (other) gods besides him? Say, "Bring your convincing proof: this is the Message of those with me and the Message of those before me." But most of them know not the Truth, and so turn away.

Edited by MuhammedAli

FootNotes:

[/] The truth is comprimised of both; the Mushrikeen indeed took their idols as intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) which is supported with fallowing verse in which the Mushrikeen argued their idols are their intercessors: "They worship besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." Say: "Do ye indeed inform Allah of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!" [Ref: 10:18] In another verse of Quran Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) criticising the idols of Mushrikeen states: "What! Do they take for intercessors others besides Allah. Say: "Even if they have no power whatever and no intelligence?" [Ref: 39:43] but it is also true that Mushrikeen in time of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) as well as in time of Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) took their idols as gods: "Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error." [Ref: 6:74] as well as took those people as gods whom the idols represented and it was for this reason alone Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) declared them Mushrikeen.

[*] Wahhabi's argument centred around Shirk of attributes. He argued that people who wear Taweez believe the cure for their illness is from this Taweez and not from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Therefore those who use Taweez commit Shirk because the curing is a attribute of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). In response to which I made a brief statment: 'Commonly in linsugistic/allegorical terms it is said by Muslims and non-Muslims alike that food satisfies hunger, water quenches thurst, knife cuts, fire burns,medicine heals yet the in Haqiqi (realistic, literal) terms we the Muslims believe that Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) satisfies hunger, quenches thirst, cuts, burns and food, water, knife, fire are the means via which Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) achieves his objectives.”I proceeded: "If the user of Taweez actually believes in Haqiqi terms the cure is from Taweez and not from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) then indeed he is Mushrik but if he states in Majazi (i.e. allegorical) term that cure is from Taweez but it is part of his belief that via this Taweez Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) cures the illness then he has nothing wrong with his aqeedah of Tawheed."To illustrate my point to him I proceeded from here in question and answer manner. Me: “Does water quench thirst or Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)?” Him: “Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)!” Me: “Does food satisfy hunger or Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)?” Him: “Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)! Me: Does fire burn or Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)?” Him: “Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)!” Me: “Does medicine cure or Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)?” Him: [Thinking he was being smart he answered] "With this one I would say medicine." Me:So in Haqiqi (real, actual) sense the cure is from medicine and not from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)?” Him: “No, no! The cure is from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) but medicine is means to cure.” Me: “Yes, medicine is means to cure in Majazi sense and if someone was to say in Majazi sense that the Taweez cures [as you Naveed said medicine cures in Majazi terms] or believes in Majazi sense that Taweez cures [as you Naveed believed medicine cures in Majazi sense] but in Haqiqi terms only Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) cures then he does not commit Shirk.” To sumrize the main point; we can not declare anyone to be Mushrik just on basis of Majazi (i.e. metaphorical), Zahiri (i.e. superficial), Lughvi (i.e. linguistical) affirmation of cure to Taweez or medicine. Or Majazi affirmation of knife cutting, food satisfying hunger, and water quenching thirst until a person unambigously states, medicine, taweez, food, water, knife cut, cure, satisfy hunger, and quench thirst not Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Note: This dicussion is not exact representation of actual full dialouge because I can not recall everything which was said. Other aspects of dialouge which I do remember but can not pin point where they belong in the chronological order of discussion thus I have ommitted them.

[P] Note here Mr Naveed was drawing a paralell between the beliefe of Ahlus Sunnah; Taweez being means of cure, and Mushrikeens belief: idols being intercessors/means to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) for material gain, cure from illness etc. Part One: Yes they did indeed took their idol gods as intercessors and means to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Mr Naveed the Mushrikeen of Makkah were not declared Mushrikeen for holding the belief; their idols are means to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). They were declared Mushrikeen on the basis of their beliefe; idols are god-partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Part Two: We believe Isa (alayhis salam) is Roohullah so do the Christians believe Jesus is Spirit of God. Does this similarity negatively effect aqeedah of a Muslim? Does this similarity in belief determine a Muslim is Mushrik or Christian is a Muslim? Ofcourse not because the fundamental disagreement with Christians is they took Jesus to be god and we believed in Isa (alayhis salam) as a Messenger of God. So our understanding of Isa (alayhis salam) being spirit from Him and spirit of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is meaning of him being a Prophet of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) like other Prophets, a creation. Where as the Christians believe Isa (alayhis salam) is Roohullah in meaning of him being God, three in One. Therefore our point of agreement does not detract from belief of Muslim nor does this agreement of belief remove Christian from fold of polytheism because the reason of their polytheism was their elivating Jesus to level of god and son of god. Part Three: Similarity in one's one aspect of belief does not determine one to be protected from disbelief or from being a disbeliever. Rather belief and disbelief is independent of similarity of belief which Muslims might have with Mushrikeen of Makkah, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and Sikhs. In case of Mushrikeen of Makkah as well as with regards to Christians, our disagreement with them is on fundamental aspect of aqeedah. They take creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as a god. In short their disbelief is not judged based on what they have in agreement with aqeedah of Tawheed or belief of Muslims or teaching of Quran but what they choose to disbelieve of Islam.

["] It wasn't possible for him to deny or reject or even refute the argument I presented with regards to use of Taweez therefore he changed the battle ground to a different topic (i.e. Tawassul). The implications of his question in the context of the discussion was to insinuate that Mushrikeen as well as Ahlus Sunnah have same belief that in Haqiqi sense; aid, cure, sickness comes from Allah but the idols/Awliyah-Allah/Taweez are the intercessors/means via which Allah grants. Hence in the belief of Ahlus Sunnah and in the belief of Mushrikeen there is no difference [implication of which is Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammat are Mushrikeen]. Part One: Tehqeeqi answer is that people of Makkah were declared Mushrikeen because they took idols as gods with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) not for just believing the idols to be their intercessors. Part Two: A tanqeedi answer; Wahhabis too believe in Haqiqi sense the aid, cure, cutting, burning, quenching of thirst is from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Therefore you are taking medicine, food, water, fire, knife as means/intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). And your belief also is; Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) grants cure via medicine, satisfies hunger with food, quenches thirst with water, and burns with fire. On the basis of intercession you insiniuated; the aqeedah of Sunni's is same as aqeedah of Mushrikeen yet it is evident that you also believe in means/intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Now I enquire Mr Wahhabi: "What is the difference between your beliefe and the beliefe of Mushrikeen?" and this is from me: "Why are you not Mushrik (i.e. kaffir who believes in multiple gods) due to similarity of your aqeedah with Mushrikeen? According to your Wahhabi'ism you are Mushrik because you believe in means/intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Part Three: The only viable option is to affirm what Ahlus Sunnah affirm; the Shirk of people of Makkah was that they took idols as gods and this was the reason for which they were guilty of Shirk. And affirm their Shirk was not that they took intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). You may argue: "... but I do not believe these objects are intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)." Answer is you don't have to; their position as 'intercessor' is derived due to similarity of aqeedah between Mushrikeen and your aqeedah about the mentioned. And considering the similarities & role they play with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) they were stated to be intercessors. Note medicine, food, water, knife, fire, are a waseela (i.e. a mean) which Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) uses to achieve what His will is in Haqiqi sense. They are wasail (i.e. means) without which Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will not grant cure, satisfy hunger, cut or burn and; they in reality hold the position of being our intercessors with Allah (suhana wa ta'ala). When these materials are used if Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) grants these objects do what is expected of them; then they do as expected. And when permission is refused by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) they are unable to and unwilling to act as they are expected.

[&--#60;] My knowledge of Wahhabi's was/is that ahlul ilm from amongst the Wahhabi's believe; Mushrikeen took the idols as gods and as subordinate gods to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) but also incorrectly believe the reason for the Shirk of Mushrikeen was taking of prohibited type of intercessors with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). This Wahhabi individual maybe was not familiar with the Quranic evidences which support the belief; Mushrikeen took idols as their gods and as subordinate gods hence he was disbelieving in it. Or maybe with typical Wahhabi zeal of bashing Sufis and their 'shirk' got carried away from Islam. Whatever the actual case I believe this was a mistake on his part due to lack of his knowledge of Quran. One has to be insane to negate the unambigious text of Quran unless he willingly, knowingly, wishes for kuffr. He would have believed if proper evidence from Quran and Ahadith had been provided to him.

[^] Any individual who does not believe; the Mushrikeen believed their idols to be gods and as subordinate gods to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) such person is guilty of denial, rejection, disbelief of Quran, as such guilty of kuffr. And if he/she is quoted clear evidence from Quran as well as hadith yet he/she chooses to disbelieve in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and his beloved Messenger (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) such a person has become a kaffir. Technically a apostate whose head must be severed from his body to uphold the law of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).

[H] Part One: Wahhabi understanding of Shirk of attributes is simple; X, Y Z, U, P, L M, are attributes of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) assigning any of these attributes to a creation means we have made a partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). To illustrate with a example, Sufi says: "X is attribute of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and my Seikh also possess X as a attribute." Wahhabi response would be something like this: "Mushrik, kaffir, grave worshipper, Seikh worshipper, it is halal for me to kill you and take your property." Due to the incorrect understanding of Shirk as'Sifaat Wahhabis are unable to find the fault or see fault in their understanding because the methodology to judge Shirk as'Sifaat supports what is taught to them. In reality Shirk would only be warranted if the Sufi believes in Haqiqi, Zaati, Qulli, Azli, Dai'mi sense the Seikh possess's the attribute of X not if he affirms it in Majazi, Atahi, Baaz, Zim'ni sense. In short not on the basis of same word but on the basis of same meaning; if he believes Seikh's X attribute is Zaati (i.e. personel) in meaning that he possess's it by his ownself and Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) did not grant it to him as no one granted to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) then Sufi is Mushrik. If he believes Seikh's X attribute is Qulli (i.e. absolute, perfect) in meaning that he possess's it perfectly, unlimitedly as Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) possess's it; then the Sufi is Mushrik and so on. Part Two: Wahhabi'ism being offshoot of Khariji sect; just like the Kharijites the Wahhabi's make exceptions and refrain from making takfir if it is proven that there is evidence for a attribute which is affirmed for Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as well as His creation. According to Ahlus Sunnah the Wahhabi principle of: 'Affirming a attribute Allah's (subhana wa ta'ala) for one of His Creation is Shirk if there is no evidence to support it.' is extremely misguided and misguiding. Existance of evidence and absence of evidence does not determine a belief to be Shirk [Al Akbar/ as'Sifaat] or not. Shirk will remain Shirk with or without evidence. The only point which Wahhabi principle establish's is; if it is permissible type of Shirk [Al Akbar/ as'Sifaat] or prohibited type of Shirk [Al Akbar/ as'Sifaat]. Permissible type of Shirk [Al Akbar/ as'Sifaat] being where there is evidence for Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and one of His creation possessing the attribute. And prohibited type of Shirk [Al Akbar/ as'Sifaat] where there is evidence for Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) possessing a attribute but there is no evidence that His creation possesses this attribute yet it is affirmed for creation as well. And in Islam there is no room for permissible Shirk Al Akbar and prohibited Shirk Al Akbar. All forms of major Shirk are Kuffr and end in associating a creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) being made partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in His God-hood. Hence the principle employed by Wahhabiyya is heretical because it produces teachings which are heretical.

[13] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: When news is brought to one of them of (the birth of) a female his face darkens and he is filled with inward grief!” [Ref: 16:58] After stating how sad the Mushrikeen felt when they are given the news of birth of a female child Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) instructs to ask the Mushrikeen: Now ask them their opinion: Is it that thy Lord has (only) daughters, and they have sons?” [Ref: 37:149] and few verses later: “Did He (then) choose daughters rather than sons?” [Ref: 37:153] And reality is that none of them knew who Lat, Uzza, Manat were, male or female and their knowledge of them was based on conjecture. There is clear proof that Lat was a man and not a female: “Regarding His statement about the Lat and the Uzza: Lat was originally a man who used to mix Sawiq for the pilgrims.” [Ref: Book 60, Hadith 382]

[14] “(The Pagans), leaving Him, call but upon (i.e. yad'una) female goddesses: They call but upon Satan the persistent rebel!" [Ref: 4:117]

[15] Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) recited the verse upon the idols while destroying them indicating the verse is refering to the idols: “Truth has arrived, and falsehood can neither create anything from the beginning nor can It restore to life.” [Ref: 39:49] and by falsehood idols are intended. In another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) questions the Mushrikeen: "Will ye worship, besides Allah, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you?” [Ref: 5:76] indicating that Mushrikeen know: (They the idols are) dead, lifeless, and they know not when they (the people) will be raised up." [Ref: Surah 16:21] then Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) counters: “Yet have they taken, besides him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection.” [Ref: 25:3]

[L] Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) knew that Mushrikeen of his era worshipped the idols, and worshiped these idols as gods: “And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said to his father Azar: "Do you take idols as alihah (gods)? Verily, I see you and your people in manifest error.” [Ref: 6:74] So his question was not to gain knowledge from the Mushrikeen but to start a dialouge with them, to create a basis for refutation.

[11] 36:23 "Shall I take (other) gods besides Him? If ((Allah)) Most Gracious should intend some adversity for me, of no use whatever will be their intercession for me, nor can they deliver me.

[6] The implications of the question is that the MushrikeenAllah (subhana wa ta'ala) sustains the mankind on earth by sending rain from skies and as a result earth produces crops of various kind: “O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous - [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].” [Ref: 2:21/22]

[7] The Mushrikeen believed it is Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) who was in control of hearing and seeing. Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) confirms what the Mushrikeen believed about Allah (subhana wa ta'ala): “It is He Who has created for you (the faculties of) hearing, sight, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give!” [Ref: 23:78] in another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states:“Verily We created Man from a drop of mingled sperm, in order to try him: So We gave him (the gifts), of hearing and Sight.” [Ref: 76:2] Once hearing, seeing are affirmed as in control of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) then they are told:“And if Allah willed, He could take away their faculty of hearing and seeing; for Allah hath power over all things.” [Ref: 2:20] “Say, "Have you considered: if Allah should take away your hearing and your sight and set a seal upon your hearts, which god other than Allah could bring them [back] to you?" Look how we diversify the verses; then they [still] turn away.” [Ref: 6:46] Implication of which is that in creed of Mushrikeen there is no other god able to revert the command of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) because He is the supreme God master of gods: “Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that the polytheists also pronounced (Talbiya) as: “Here I am at Thy service, there is no associate with Thee.” The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Woe be upon them, as they also said: “But one associate with Thee, you possess mastery over him, but he does not possess mastery (over you).” They used to say this and circumambulate the Ka'ba.” [Ref: Muslim, B7, H2671]

[8] “Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise.” [Ref: 2:164] In another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) explains who He brings the living out of the dead, and dead out of the living: It is Allah Who causeth the seed-grain and the date-stone to split and sprout. He causeth the living to issue from the dead and He is the one to cause the dead to issue from the living. That is Allah. then how are ye deluded away from the truth?” [Ref: 6:95]

[9] “To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: To Him do all questions go back (for decision).” [Ref: 3:109] “To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and on earth, and to Him is duty due always: then will ye fear other than Allah.” [Ref: 16:52] “To Him belong what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.” [Ref: 20:6] “To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: for verily Allah,- He is free of all wants, Worthy of all Praise.” [Ref: 22:64]

[10] “Say: "Who is the Lord of the seven heavens, and the Lord of the Arsh Supreme?" [Ref: 23:86]

“Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends, all things in (His) Knowledge.” [Ref: 65:12] "'See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another.” [Ref: 71:15] “Yea, to Allah belong the dominion of the heavens and the earth; and to Allah is the final goal (of all).” [Ref: 24:42] Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the Arsh, regulating and governing all things. No intercessor (can plead with Him) except after His leave (hath been obtained). This is Allah your Lord; Him therefore serve ye: will ye not receive admonition?” [Ref: 10:3]

[O] After Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) destroyed the idol-gods of his polytheistic Ummah: They [the Mushrikeen] said: "Are you the one who has done this to our gods, O Ibrahim?" [Prophet Ibrahim alayhis salam] Said: "Nay, this one, the biggest of them (idols) did it. Ask them, if they can speak!" [Ref: 21:62/63] Their inability to help others and helping themselves was demonstrated by Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) because the idol-gods failed to protect themselves nor could they aid the investigators.

[P] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: “Have they feet wherewith they walk? Or have they hands wherewith they hold? Or have they eyes wherewith they see? Or have they ears wherewith they hear? [Ref: 7:195] The deduction is that idol-gods can not hear the call of Mushrikeen nor they can help anyone else or themselves because they do not possess walking feet, holding hands, seeing eyes, and hearing ears.

[12] Mushrikeens in amazement to preaching of Tawheed by Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) had said: "Has he made the gods (all) into one Allah. Truly this is a wonderful thing!" [Ref: 38:5] so in response Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) questions them after establishing the authority of Tawheed with parables: Are those two [belief systems] equal in comparison?”

Edited by MuhammedAli

• 3 weeks later...

اس آیت میں اگر غور کیا جائے تو " لیقربونا الی اللہ زلفٰی " سے پہلے" ما نعبدھم " بھی ہے لہذا " لیقربونا " کو " مانعبدھم " کے تناظر میں دیکھنا اور سمجھنا چاہیے تبھی ہم اس آیت کے گوہر مقصود کو پاسکتے ہیں۔ اس آیت میں "مانعبدھم " کہہ کرمشرکین مکہ نے اپنے معبودان باطلہ کی عبادت کا کھلم کھلا اعتراف کیا ہے جو کہ اس آیت میں شرک جلی کا بہت بڑا اور واضح قرینہ ہے مگربعض لوگ ہیں کہ انکی نظر نہ جانے کیوں فقط " لیقربونا " پر جاکر اٹک جاتی ہے " مانعبدھم " پر نہ جانے کیوں نہیں جاتی جو کہ اس آیت میں شرک کا بہت بڑا اور واضح قرینہ ہے۔

چناچہ اس آیت میں لفظ " لیقربونا " مشرکین کے اس فعل عبث کی علت کے بطور آیا ہے کیونکہ مطلق اللہ کا تقرب حاصل کرنا گناہ نہیں ہے بلکہ اللہ کا تقرب حاصل کرنا تو عین ایمان ہے اور اس کے لیے وسائل اختیار کرنا بھی اصول دین کے عین مطابق ہے جیسے کہ نماز جو کہ غیر خدا ہے اور فعل بندہ ہے مگر تقرب الہٰی کا ایک بہت بڑا زریعہ ہے اسی طرح حرمت رسول ،تعظیم و توقیر اور ادب رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم بھی بارگاہ صمدیت میں تقرب کا بہت بڑا زریعہ ہے لہذا اس آیت میں تنقید مطلقا " مانعبدھم " کی علت یعنی " لیقربونا " پر نہیں بلکہ بذات خود فعل " نعبدھم " پر ہے جو کہ شرک جلی ہے،پس ثابت ہوا کہ قرب الہٰی کے لیے وسیلہ اختیار کرنا شرک نہیں بلکہ اس وسیلہ کو معبود بنا لینا شرک ہے اور یہی وہ شرک ہے جو کہ مشرکین مکہ کیا کرتے تھے اور برملا اس کا اعتراف بھی کیا کرتے جب کہ آج کہ دور کا کوئی جاہل سے جاہل مسلمان کسی بھی نبی یا ولی کی عبادت نہیں کرتا اور نہ ہی انکے بارے میں معبودیت کا کوئی ایسا عقیدہ رکھتا ہے ہاں مگر ان کو بارگاہ الہٰی میں تقرب کا وسیلہ ضرور جانتا ہے ۔۔

اس آیت میں اگر غور کیا جائے تو " لیقربونا الی اللہ زلفٰی " سے پہلے" ما نعبدھم " بھی ہے لہذا " لیقربونا " کو " مانعبدھم " کے تناظر میں دیکھنا اور سمجھنا چاہیے تبھی ہم اس آیت کے گوہر مقصود کو پاسکتے ہیں۔ اس آیت میں "مانعبدھم " کہہ کرمشرکین مکہ نے اپنے معبودان باطلہ کی عبادت کا کھلم کھلا اعتراف کیا ہے جو کہ اس آیت میں شرک جلی کا بہت بڑا اور واضح قرینہ ہے مگربعض لوگ ہیں کہ انکی نظر نہ جانے کیوں فقط " لیقربونا " پر جاکر اٹک جاتی ہے " مانعبدھم " پر نہ جانے کیوں نہیں جاتی جو کہ اس آیت میں شرک کا بہت بڑا اور واضح قرینہ ہے۔

چناچہ اس آیت میں لفظ " لیقربونا " مشرکین کے اس فعل عبث کی علت کے بطور آیا ہے کیونکہ مطلق اللہ کا تقرب حاصل کرنا گناہ نہیں ہے بلکہ اللہ کا تقرب حاصل کرنا تو عین ایمان ہے اور اس کے لیے وسائل اختیار کرنا بھی اصول دین کے عین مطابق ہے جیسے کہ نماز جو کہ غیر خدا ہے اور فعل بندہ ہے مگر تقرب الہٰی کا ایک بہت بڑا زریعہ ہے اسی طرح حرمت رسول ،تعظیم و توقیر اور ادب رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم بھی بارگاہ صمدیت میں تقرب کا بہت بڑا زریعہ ہے لہذا اس آیت میں تنقید مطلقا " مانعبدھم " کی علت یعنی " لیقربونا " پر نہیں بلکہ بذات خود فعل " نعبدھم " پر ہے جو کہ شرک جلی ہے،پس ثابت ہوا کہ قرب الہٰی کے لیے وسیلہ اختیار کرنا شرک نہیں بلکہ اس وسیلہ کو معبود بنا لینا شرک ہے اور یہی وہ شرک ہے جو کہ مشرکین مکہ کیا کرتے تھے اور برملا اس کا اعتراف بھی کیا کرتے جب کہ آج کہ دور کا کوئی جاہل سے جاہل مسلمان کسی بھی نبی یا ولی کی عبادت نہیں کرتا اور نہ ہی انکے بارے میں معبودیت کا کوئی ایسا عقیدہ رکھتا ہے ہاں مگر ان کو بارگاہ الہٰی میں تقرب کا وسیلہ ضرور جانتا ہے ۔۔

As salamu alayqum wr wb,

Moteram baee Allah ta'ala aap ko jaza e khair deh. Aap nay bari achi post kee magar aap nay ek ghalti kee: "... wasileh ko ikhtiyar krna shirk nahin balkay is wasileh ko ma'bood bana lena shirk heh." Ibarat is tera honi chahyeh thee: "... wasileh ko ikhtiyar krna shirk nahin balkay makhlooq e illahi ko ma'bood bana lena shirk heh." Aur saath yeh be add ker doon kay mabood wohi hota heh jis ko ila yehni god mana jahay, ghair khuda ko mabood kohi naihn banata. Shirk akbar dar haqiqat aqeedeh kee bunyad per lazam ata heh nah kay ibadat kernay say. Agar kohi kissi ko khuda maan leh aur us ke ibadat nah keray aur nah hee apnay khud sakhta khuda kee ibadat ka aqeedah rakhta ho, woh tab be Mushrik heh, balkay agar woh khudsakhta khuda ko gaseeteh, us kay ooper peshab keray tab be mushrik hee hoga. Shirk Akbar aqeedeh kee bunyad per lazam ata heh.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا