Shirk Ka Ilzam Laganay Walay Khud Mushrik Ha;musalman Shirk Nahe Kar Saktay .. Ahadees Scans Plz

تجویز کردہ جواب

Mujhay is hadees kay references aur scan chahay jis mai Nabi pak alaihislam nay farmaya :

mafhoom :

1. mairi ummat buto ki pooja nahe karay gee (shirk e akbar) albatta riya aur dikhaway mai mubtala honay ka andaisha hai (shirk e asghar)

2. jo musalman par shirk ka fatwa lagaiay ga wo khud is ka ziada haqdar hai

3. shirk ummat mai nahe aaiy ga yaha tak kay hawa chalay gee jis say iman walay uth jaiay gain phir shirk kia   jaiay ga.

4. is mazmoon par aur dosri ahadess kay references and scan..

jazakumullah o khair

Ye hadith kuch is tarha hai 

أن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏خرج يوما فصلى على أهل ‏ ‏أحد ‏ ‏صلاته على الميت ثم انصرف إلى المنبر فقال ‏ ‏إني ‏ ‏فرط ‏ ‏لكم وأنا شهيد عليكم وإني والله لأنظر إلى حوضي الآن وإني أعطيت مفاتيح خزائن الأرض ‏ ‏أو مفاتيح الأرض ‏ ‏وإني والله ما أخاف عليكم أن تشركوا بعدي ولكن أخاف عليكم أن تنافسوا فيها ‏

Translation:

Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir: One day the Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said, "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now and I have been given the keys of all the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth) "BY ALLAH! I AM NOT AFRAID THAT YOU WILL WORSHIP OTHERS ALONG WITH ALLAH AFTER MY DEATH, BUT I AM AFRAID THAT YOU WILL FIGHT WITH ONE ANOTHER FOR THE WORLDLY THINGS"
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 428: (Sahih Bukhari)

Urdu tarjuma  last words:

"Allah ki qasam mujhe mere baad tum(ummat) se shirk ka koi khauf nahi agar fikar hai to yeh keh kahin tum dunyadari main na mubtila ho jao"

(bis)

1. mairi ummat buto ki pooja nahe karay gee (shirk e akbar) albatta riya aur dikhaway mai mubtala honay ka andaisha hai (shirk e asghar)

post-14461-0-71585000-1374754043_thumb.jpg

post-14461-0-17089400-1374754064_thumb.jpg

2. jo musalman par shirk ka fatwa lagaiay ga wo khud is ka ziada haqdar hai

post-14461-0-15990300-1374753998_thumb.jpg

post-14461-0-96549000-1374754030_thumb.jpg

3. shirk ummat mai nahe aaiy ga yaha tak kay hawa chalay gee jis say iman walay uth jaiay gain phir shirk kia jaiay ga.

post-14461-0-71585000-1374754043_thumb.jpg

post-14461-0-05365800-1374754081_thumb.jpg

post-14461-0-13807900-1374754104_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Shirk Ka Ilzam Laganay Walay Khud Mushrik Ha;musalman Shirk Nahe Kar Saktay .. Ahadees Scans Plz

Salam alaqym wa rahmatullah wa barakaat,

Baee musalman Shirk akbar ka murtaqib ho sakta heh aur esa hota aya heh, jamhoor, yehni musalmanoon kee majoirty, sawad e azam shirk nahin ker saktay. Wahhabi ilzaam Jammat, Sawad al azam, jamhoor ko Mushrik kehtay hen aur shirk akbar ka ilzaam detay hen yehni ham Sunniyoon ko.

Joh meh nay ooper likha heh us kee taheed meh joh material heh us ko aap in paragraphs say akkhaz ker lenh. Please ihtiyaat say likha keren warna hamari ghaltiyoon kee waja say Wahhabi us ghalti ko sabat ker kay apna pheeka pakwaan pehla rahay hen. Misaal kay tor per aap nay likha heh kay musalman shirk nahin kar saktay, Wahhabi is ko ghalat sabat ker kay apnay mowaqif ko mazboot kertay rahen gay. Ek neutral banday ko kahen gay yeh Barelwi nazria heh, yeh dekho musalman mushrik ho gaya heh, sabat huwa kay in ka nazria ghalat heh aur hamara kay nazira kaymusalm musharik hen darust heh. Is chooti si ghalti per woh apnay mowaqif kee deewar khari ker saktay hen yehni sunni mushrik hen awliyahAllah ko poojtay hen yeh yeh yeh hadith is ko sabat kerta heh. Aur neutral banda pehlay hee aap kee ghalti ko mulahiza ker chuka hoga aur phir ussee kee sari kahani maan leh ga. Dosra aap kee ghalti say Sunniyoon meh ek ghalt idea pehal sakta heh. Is leyeh ihtiyaat keeya keren. Allah ta'ala aap kee mehnatoon ko  kamyab keray aur aap Ahle Sunnat ka sarmaya baneh, aur maslak e ahle sunnat kee khoob khidmat keren. ameen.

It should be noted that the group of people whom Abdur Rahman bin Hasan accuses of worshiping Awliyah-Allah are Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat. Ahle Sunnat were/are the majority in Arabian peninsula and creed of Ahle Sunnat was/is dominant creed in Indian subcontinent (i.e. Aghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal). Based on the methodology which he and his great grand father used to charg the Muslims of Arabian Peninsula of worshiping Awliyah-Allah. We can say that Ahle Sunnat of Indian subcontinent, Africa, and else where were/are guilty of worshiping Awliyah-Allah of their regions. Therefore according to Kharijism of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab Ahle Sunnat of entire world are Mushrikeen/Kafir. This takfir of Muslim Ummah the great majority is refuted by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) because he said the majority will not be upon error: “My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] In another hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) explained: “Two are better than one, and three better than two;…” Please note in the first part of hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said; two are better then one. If we ratio this, we get overall three, 1/3 is minority and 2/3 is majority. Similarly 2/5 is minority and 3/5 is majority. After establishing the majority idea Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) stated:”… so stick to the Jama’ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my nation on guidance.” [Ref: Musnad.I.Ahmad] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) commanded us to follow the Jammah and he would only command us to follow what is better over worse. Therefore command to follow the Jammah can only mean, the Jammah is the majority. The creed of Ahle Sunnat dominated the earth centuries before reincarnation of Kharijism as Wahhabi, dominated in the life of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab, his great grandson, and continues to dominate the earth at present.

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) about this dominant Jammah said followers of falsehood will not prevail over truth and Muslims will not agree upon misguidance: “Allah has protected you from three things…  that those who follow what is false should not prevail over those who follow the truth, and that you should not all agree in an error.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, H35, H4240] And another hadith mentions protection of Jammah from deviation but also adds, one who deviates from this Jammah will enter into fire: … ‘Indeed Allah will not gather my Ummah.’ - or he said: "[Muhammad's]Ummah upon deviation, and Allah's Hand is over the Jama'ah, and whoever deviates, he deviates to the Fire." [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2167] Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab, his great grandson and their Khariji group severed their link from the Jammah and instead formed a new Khariji sect.[7] And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said about the people of Najd which is East Madinah: The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East …” In another hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is reported to have said group of kufr is in East: “The main source of disbelief is in the east.” [Ref: Bukhari, B54, H520]  Region West of Najd is Hijaz, about these people Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: “… while modesty and gentleness are the characteristics of the owners of sheep." [Ref: Bukhari, B54, H520] “… and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H95] About the people of West Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) also said; they will continue to follow truth until judgment day is established: “The people of the West will continue to triumphantly follow the truth until the Hour is established.”  [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4722] One who follows the group of Shaytaan which emerged from East of Najd is misguided like them and their fate will with them. One who adheres to creed of Hijaz, such a person is upon the truth like them and will be judged with them

In contrast to claim of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab that the scholars and commoners did not know Islam or Tawheed, Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) foretold the state of Muslim Ummah: A group of people from my Ummah will continue to be triumphant over the people until the Command of Allah overtakes them while they are still triumphant.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, N4716] The hadith means that there will always be, in every era, in every century a group of Muslims who will be victorious over the opponents and will continue to oppose the heretics until day of judgement is established. An other hadith particularly points to Western a region of Arabian peninsula: “The people of the West will continue to triumphantly follow the truth until the Hour is established.”  [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4722] The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H95] It implies that people of Western  region of Arabian Peninsula namely Hijaz will remain upon correct understanding of Islam until the day of judgement is established. Therefore if anyone affirms the creed of Tawheed believed by people of Hijaz then even if they do not live in Hijaz their belief is correct. The matter of fact is; before Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab all those who lived in Arabian Peninsula affirmed the understanding of Tawheed, Shirk, believed and taught by scholars of Ahle Sunnat. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab rose from Najd; accused the Muslims of Najd of committing major Shirk, of being Mushrikeen and when the scholars of West (i.e. Hijaz , Makkah, Madinah and region surrounding the two cities.) refused the heretical teachings they were branded as Mushrikeen. His charges are against the teaching of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) who guaranteed protection of Muslim Ummah from major Shirk in Arabian Peninsula as well as those who lived Western region of Arabian Peninsula, namely Hijaz. The creed of people of Hijaz was/is criteria on which we determine the correct creed of Tawheed, Shirk and to validate the Islam of Muslims belonging to Ahle Sunnat all over the world. Even at present the great majority of Muslims residing in and around cities of Makkah and Madinah (i.e. region of Hijaz) belong to Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat. To verify see image in link below.[4]

Meri darkhawast heh kay aap yeh pura article peren:

http://www.islamimehfil.com/topic/21639-hadith-of-tribes-worshiping-idols-and-issues-which-support-allegations-of-muslims-committing-shirk/

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.